RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Vale's Water Deluxe

Go down 
+4
vide1993
ecksdeeeXD
AkaiOtaku
Skylight
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
AkaiOtaku

Vale's Water Deluxe - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vale's Water Deluxe   Vale's Water Deluxe - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 25, 2014 5:24 am

As the events unfolded Aeden had a small debate within his own head. Option A- Help out Argent defuse the situation and be a good friend. Option B- Sit back and enjoy the show. Aeden thinks for a moment, considering Option B. After a few more moments Aeden scowls as he is not able to bring himself to not help. I need Zwei to teach me to not care. Aeden steps forward and puts himself in between Argent and Fantasia. "Let's not too agitated. It was obviously an accident." Aeden turns and faces Fantasia giving her the friendliest smile he could muster. "Is there any way you could forgive him?"
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion

PostSubject: Re: Vale's Water Deluxe   Vale's Water Deluxe - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 25, 2014 9:48 am

Lucina gave a devilish smile and moved closer to Claire touching her chest to Claire's. She whispered in her ear, "My Aeden has a good taste for women...he is also still the cutest of course...and everything I said before....your Argie stands no chance..."She hears a voice behind her and turns her head slight away still touching chests with Claire, "Oh hi Rory-chan! No we haven't gotten to rides yet, we're still waiting on the boys! Is your shift over yet?"
Back to top Go down
vide1993
Events Minion
vide1993

PostSubject: Re: Vale's Water Deluxe   Vale's Water Deluxe - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 25, 2014 9:57 am

"My shift's entirely over!" Rory said perkily. "That means I get to spend time with Onii-chan and you!"

It's only then that she turns to Claire and offers her hand.

"Hi, there!" she said. "Rory Veiller, student at Signal Academy, part time lifeguard here, and pretend little sister of the awesome Aeden Kase!"
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: Vale's Water Deluxe   Vale's Water Deluxe - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 25, 2014 10:00 am

Lucina gives a bright smile to Rory saying, "That's great Rory-chan! Just be ready for that haunted house..." Lucina tries to keep a bright mood as she mentions the haunted house and she didn't want to look like a scaredy cat in front of all these people. She whispered to Claire still touching chests, "She knows Aeden is awesome..."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Vale's Water Deluxe   Vale's Water Deluxe - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 25, 2014 10:12 am

"I don't know about him coming even close to Argie, lil' lady, but I'm not one to actively break people's personal little illusions. Though I agree with the part about his taste for women, I caught a few of his glances here and there." As if to highlight her whisper, Claire bumped her chest lightly into Lucina's, a sly smile on her face.

She raised one hand to brush her hair backwards with her fingers and turned to Rory, offering a warm smile and took her hand, shaking it softly, "Claire Woods, graduate of Deus Academy, full-time waitress in a pizza store down town and the girlfriend of breathtaking Argent Keaton."
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: Vale's Water Deluxe   Vale's Water Deluxe - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 25, 2014 10:20 am

Lucina took her hand and put it on Claire's womanly objects and said, "Mhmm just as I thought, smaller than usual...I think Aeden may have been glancing at hat water slide behind you..."Lucina takes Claire's hand and puts it in her own womanly object and says, "You see? Aeden knows his women, you cannot deny that I'm sexy....And I've seen Argent glance over at me a few times..."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Vale's Water Deluxe   Vale's Water Deluxe - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 25, 2014 10:42 am

"I don't think touching other ladies like that is appropriate, kid. But I digress." Claire sighed and removed her hand from Rory's, fiddling with the back of her bra to loosen it, her breasts flourishing forwards as their restraint is removed, "I thought maybe I'd keep them in check to make you feel less inadequate. I suppose not. Oh, and don't be embarrassed..." Claire removed her hand from Lucina's womanly object and flicked her on the forehead, "Stuffing is a natural thing. No wonder Argent kept glancing, his hawk eyes would spot fill-ins a mile away."
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Vale's Water Deluxe   Vale's Water Deluxe - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 25, 2014 11:14 am

At first going to retrieve Dragonblade, she stops when she realises how she even met Argent, slowly stopping to strike out, having a half frown, half glare across her face, "... Fine." Then going to ignore Aeden, she moves around to whisper in the other boy's ear, "Touch them again, I'll castrate you." Then moving back with a bright smile, completely opposite to what she just whispered, "So. Why are you here today? I was going to come with Minty, but she had her work to do."
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Vale's Water Deluxe   Vale's Water Deluxe - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 25, 2014 11:22 am

"Ehehe... yeah..." Argent replied at a loss for words, a sweat drop forming on his forehead. Coughing, he runs his hand through his hair, catching the drop as he did so. "Huh? Oh I'm here with Claire." He said, crossing his arms over his chest and nodding his head in the direction where the girls were waiting. "I didn't know Minty'd be interested in stuff like this."  True, Minty did seem like she enjoyed having fun with Fantasia but the idea of Minty wearing a swim suit was too absurd. "You too, actually." He added, nodding his head at the feline faunus.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Vale's Water Deluxe   Vale's Water Deluxe - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 25, 2014 11:43 am

As he nodded his head, coupled with his words about her bikini, she blushes heavily and moves her arms to cover her chest, "S-Stop looking at my chest! I-I'm telling Claire! She likes me, I think!" Running off, after a few moments she realises she had no idea where to go and ran straight back, "... After you tell me where she is, then I will!" Her ears lowered and tail hairs on end, it is obvious that Fantasia was agitated by him seeing her like this.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Vale's Water Deluxe   Vale's Water Deluxe - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 25, 2014 11:56 am

Laughing, Argent reaches over and ruffles her hair, scratching behind her ears. "Fantasia relax, I'm not looking at your chest. Claire'd kill me if she even thought I was." Leaning in, Argent whispers into her ear, "Besides, I know it's reserved for Minty." he teased. Getting back to full height Argent laughs once more. "C'mon, if you want to go say hi, I guess I have no choice but to show you." He said turning around but stopping in his tracks upon seeing Aeden. "Oh right, where are my manners. Aeden, this is Fantasia. She's a regular at the Pizza place me and Claire work at. Fantasia, this is Aeden, a friend of mine."
Back to top Go down
Television

PostSubject: Re: Vale's Water Deluxe   Vale's Water Deluxe - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 25, 2014 12:57 pm

As soon as Gena had dropped into the small and deep pool at the end of the slide, she quickly climbed out and waited for the other two girls who were there with her, so she could possibly make friends. She was going to talk to the one who went down agfter her, but she quickly ran off, so she waited for the third girl, as a wave of water was released on her when the girl hit the water, she waited for her to come out and went up to her, asking her in a voice that's as cheerful as always, "That was fun, right?"
Back to top Go down
vide1993
Events Minion
vide1993

PostSubject: Re: Vale's Water Deluxe   Vale's Water Deluxe - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 25, 2014 4:28 pm

As Claire spoke about someone being better than Aeden, she felt her ears twitch in disagreement. She could see that the two women were obviously fighting over who was better. A low growl was at the bottom of Rory's throat, but she swallowed it. She then looked at Claire with a perky smile.

"I"m definitely not delusional," Rory said. Her eyes grew big, but there was something disturbing about how she was staring at Claire. Her eyes seemed blank and perhaps even threatening."Aeden is my wonderful Onii-chan and no one could top him. And Lucina is the best because she has the best too."

She smiled a bit, showing her sharp canine teeth.

"Just you wait. Aeden's gonna show he's the best by showing two girls a great time."
Back to top Go down
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: Vale's Water Deluxe   Vale's Water Deluxe - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 25, 2014 5:56 pm

As Argent introduces him Aeden begins to feel awkward still standing between them. Feeling that his job as a wall went well, he moves back to Argent's side and extends his hand toward Fantasia. "Hello Fantasia, Aeden Kase at your service. It's a pleasure to meet you." Aeden tries to keep a friendly face but a thought remains in his head. ...I hope I misheard because it was a whisper but I swear she said castrate.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Vale's Water Deluxe   Vale's Water Deluxe - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 25, 2014 6:00 pm

While stunned at the words from Argent, she shakes it out of her mind as the other boy speaks, taking his hand and giving him a handshake, "Pleasure to meet you, Aeden." However, quickly she remembered something, "Wait! Argent! D-Do that thing again, with your hands... N-Not the assault! T-The ear scratches..." Blushing heavily as she lets out a loud and affectionate purring, she moves to take his hands and start using them to rub her ears, tail waving from side to side in happiness.
Back to top Go down
xariasfury55
Approval Minion
xariasfury55

PostSubject: Re: Vale's Water Deluxe   Vale's Water Deluxe - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 25, 2014 8:00 pm

Now floating on top of the water Celeste enjoys the clear sky and the cool water after sliding. Gena asked a question with such an obvious answer that she couldn't help but burst into laughter. After a few seconds of enjoying herself Celeste says, "That was utterly amazing! Of course it was fun!" She then stands up and shakes her head back causing a few droplets to scatter around the pool, making intertwining ripple patterns as they did. As she was walking towards the edge of the pool she suddenly turned back and approached Gena.

There's no way I'm gonna be going through this park alone.

Suddenly taking Gena's hand, ignoring the fact that it was made out of a metal of some sort,  she pulls her out of the pool towards the next ride while saying, "Come on! Let's find something even more fun to ride on!"

Last edited by xariasfury55 on Sun Jan 26, 2014 7:24 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Vale's Water Deluxe   Vale's Water Deluxe - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 25, 2014 8:18 pm

For a second, Argent simply stands there, an eyebrow raised in confusion as Fantasia put his hand to her head. Realizing what she was doing though, he grins widely, scratching behind her ear like how he knew faunus liked. "You mean this?" He asked, rubbing her ears as well, smiling at how surprisingly cute the sight was. Looks like she likes it just as much as Claire does. Maybe even more so. Iiiii'll stay away from the tail rubs for now though.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Vale's Water Deluxe   Vale's Water Deluxe - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 26, 2014 5:22 am

Blushing heavily as she nuzzles his hand, a loud purring continuing to escape her throat. Slowly moving the group around the general direction of Claire. By the time she finds them, Fantasia's past anger about her chest had gone completely, it now pressed up against Argent's side, not having any problems still walking like that however, her eyes glazed over and tail wrapping around his waist.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Vale's Water Deluxe   Vale's Water Deluxe - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 26, 2014 5:56 am

"Heeeey... Claire. Lucina." Argent said, awkwardly waving as he approached the, now three, girls. As he walked, he was slowly trying to step away from Fantasia, still rubbing her ears seeing as she had quite adverse reaction to when he had tried to stop. Bringing his hand back downfrom the wave, he sticks his thumb in the gap between his body and the tail, trying to pry himself free as he gave a 'help me' look to Claire as he mouthed it to her. "Guess who Aeden and I found."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Vale's Water Deluxe   Vale's Water Deluxe - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 26, 2014 7:14 am

Claire's eyes narrowed at Argent and Fantasia, the left one twitching slightly. He expression dropped for a split second before she triumphantly puffed her chest out into Lucina's, "See? He's got a great taste in women too!" With that she walked over to the pair, passing them as her voice trembled, "H-Hiya Fanta! I see Argent dragged you around, so you two go have fun..." she looked at Fantasia's blush, nuzzling, ears, tail, and stormed off, keeping as much grace to her step as she could, fists clenched lightly.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Vale's Water Deluxe   Vale's Water Deluxe - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 26, 2014 7:29 am

"Hey! Claire! Wait!" Argent yelled trying to chase after her but stopping after a step, still attached to Fantasia. "Aw jeez." Putting his entire hand between him and the tail, he pulls and unravels it, the entire coil rubbing against his side and leaving a bright red friction burn around his waist. Swearing under his breath at the pain, he looks to Claire in the distance before turning to the others. "Guys. This is Fantasia. Play nice." He said, gesturing to her by putting a hand on her head before turning back to Claire. With that, Argent runs after his girlfriend, his feet slapping against the wet ground.
Back to top Go down
Television

PostSubject: Re: Vale's Water Deluxe   Vale's Water Deluxe - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 26, 2014 7:45 am

Gena was surprised by the girl laughing, but she herself ended up laughing, then, after hearing the answer, she goes out of the pool, touching her cybernetic implants, making aure that they were galvanized properly and were not getting rusty, and that the chlroine in the water was not eating away at the metal. Then, as she started walking away while moving her arm around, making asure everything worked, she was suddenly grabbed by the hand, surprised, she was getting pulled by the girl who she had just met a second ago, looking at her, she said "I'm Gena, by the way."

When They passed next to a food stand, Gena secretly took a bagel from the stand and quickly eating eat, because, although not knowing that it was bad, she knew she had to hide the action.
Back to top Go down
xariasfury55
Approval Minion
xariasfury55

PostSubject: Re: Vale's Water Deluxe   Vale's Water Deluxe - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 26, 2014 8:06 am

While running, Gena manages to keep up and introduce herself so Celeste decides to do the same. Ignoring her robotic parts and features she decides to make a new friend."Pleasure to meet you Gena, I'm Celeste!"she says while running with Gena in hand suddenly noticing she had a bagel.

Odd, she didn't have that earlier

"Where'd you get that? On second thought where should we go next? I think there's a roller coaster around here somewhere." she says, letting her hair dry in the air and making splashes all over as they ran across the park.
Back to top Go down
Television

PostSubject: Re: Vale's Water Deluxe   Vale's Water Deluxe - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 26, 2014 8:24 am

Gena started getting nervous when Celeste had noticed the bagel, but was relieved when she moved on to another subject, and quickly answered her question, "I think i saw a boat ride that seemed fun, we could go there, just turn right here." Gena said, not really having control over her movement as she was being pulled, and she quickly ate the rest of the bagel so Celeste would forget about it.
Back to top Go down
xariasfury55
Approval Minion
xariasfury55

PostSubject: Re: Vale's Water Deluxe   Vale's Water Deluxe - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 26, 2014 8:41 am

"To the boat ride it is!"Celeste said as she mad a sharp turn to the right nearly slipping but managing to maintain her balance. A few meters ahead she could see the entrance and charges towards it at full speed. Oddly enough or a water park there wasn't a line at the booth so they got in rather quick. Finally letting go of Gena's hand before being led to the boats she said, "Here we go, now come one!"
Back to top Go down
Television

PostSubject: Re: Vale's Water Deluxe   Vale's Water Deluxe - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 26, 2014 8:51 am

Gena almost flew off when Celeste made the sharp turn torwasrds the ride, her long blue her swaying in the wind, covering her face for a second before flying off, as they stopped, Gena looked at the ride, Gena inspected it for a second, the boat was round and had place for about 6 people in it, there was a rail that led the boat to the starting point, from there, it was a smooth ride, for about 10 seconds, before the boat would go into some sort of whirlpool looking thing with a hole in the middle, that would probably make a big splash, and from there, it was an exciting ride until the end, where there was a small waterfall, and then back to the beggining. She was focused on the ride for a few seconds before Celste snapped her out of it, and went on to the boat, as it was driving torwards the start of the ride. "So, are you a student at beacon too?"
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Vale's Water Deluxe   Vale's Water Deluxe - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 26, 2014 8:55 am

As her ear rubs stopped, she went back into reality, her half closed eyes opening widely. Slowly taking in the past events, she yelps and chases after Claire as well, "W-Wait up! Claire!" While running, she goes for the set of 'Darts' on her leg band, nearly falling as she grabs one. Changing the dart into its main job as a spoon, she launches it straight at Claire, hitting her on the back and falling with the handle getting stuck on the back of her bikini bottom, Fanta lighting up a slight red.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vale's Water Deluxe   Vale's Water Deluxe - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Vale's Water Deluxe
Page 3 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next