RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Vale's Water Deluxe

Go down 
+4
vide1993
ecksdeeeXD
AkaiOtaku
Skylight
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Frankenstein Joe

Vale's Water Deluxe - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vale's Water Deluxe   Vale's Water Deluxe - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 11:54 am

Purring all the more, she nudges her hand even more, her tail wagging despite the water resistance. Speaking, her voice is heavily laced by her happiness, "Eaarrrss~. I-I mean,  t-t-this is fine..." Blushing heavily,  Fantasia casts her eyes down, God I am such an idiot, I suck so hard.
Back to top Go down
xariasfury55
Approval Minion

PostSubject: Re: Vale's Water Deluxe   Vale's Water Deluxe - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 07, 2014 8:25 am

Adorable, she also purrs.

Smiling at Fantasia while she keeps scratching her around the ears Celeste replies with a quick, "Ok"

Watching as Argent and Claire headed for the slides Celeste wondered what other rides there must be in the park. Not wanting to disappoint Fantasia Celeste keeps on scratching and rubbing, waiting for the other two to start sliding down.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Vale's Water Deluxe   Vale's Water Deluxe - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 07, 2014 9:25 am

Claire snickered, "You imply that you wouldn't." She rubbed his hand slowly with her fingers, tail swaying hypnotically from side to side before they reached the summit. She turned to him with a grin, "You first, it's only fair I sit on your lap... Though I hope the ride won't be too bumpy."
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Vale's Water Deluxe   Vale's Water Deluxe - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 07, 2014 10:24 am

"Nah, it's perfectly fine." He said, waving off the innuendo just get a reaction from her. "Smooth as your tail." Sitting down, he gives Claire his hand to help her get in to place, putting her between his legs and wrapping his forearms across her chest and belly, hugging her tightly. "Well? Ready when you are."
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: Vale's Water Deluxe   Vale's Water Deluxe - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 07, 2014 12:56 pm

Lucina pointed to the the other slightly more girlish looking one as she noticed Rory picked the other. She said, "The pretty pink one looks nice." She smiled and looked at Aeden to see if he could actually manage to win two prizes. In a way she doubted his skills and thought about completely destroying him, but decided to save it for the last game.
Back to top Go down
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: Vale's Water Deluxe   Vale's Water Deluxe - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 07, 2014 4:22 pm

With his targets in sight Aeden cancelled all the emotion on his face as he focused. The game was simple enough, a stack of cans balanced one on top of the other and he needed to knock them all down in order to win. At the tip of the gun was a large ball that would fire slowly toward the cans in order to knock them down, Aeden took note of this. After a few moments of motionless concentration Aeden looks up from his gun and put more lien on the table. "3 shots that's all I need." Aeden returned to his gun and fired the gun completely missing the targets. The ball travels at approximately X meter per second, if each of those cans weighs approximately 15 grams I will need to make some quick calculations. Aeden began silently mouthing off numbers and words as he stared down the gun. Done. Without a second of further thought Aeden fired the gun toward the cans completely knocking them all down. The stall owner looked at the cans in confusions surprised someone had actually won. "Congra-" "Sorry Sir one moment." Aeden moved over to the next seat and fired the gun at another set of cans knocking them all down once again. This time the owner was doubly confused. "Con-Congratulations young man, you just won...twice!" Aeden takes his prizes and immediately turns to Lucina and Rory. "Two prizes for two lovely ladies." Aeden made a short bow and smiled from ear to ear proud of his accomplishment.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Vale's Water Deluxe   Vale's Water Deluxe - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 08, 2014 4:12 am

With no other place to hold, Claire crossed her arms and held onto her sides, leaning backwards onto Argent to rest her head just under his chin, "Ready." she said, then without any other warning she pushed herself into the slide, pulling him along, laughter escaping her mouth.
Back to top Go down
vide1993
Events Minion
vide1993

PostSubject: Re: Vale's Water Deluxe   Vale's Water Deluxe - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 08, 2014 4:28 am

Rory smiled at Aeden proudly and leapt to hug him.

"That was awesome!" Rory said as she hugged him happily and took her prize. "You really are the best Onii-chan ever!"

She tilted her head as she smiled happily. She then looked at her teddy bear, a huge blush spreading over her cheeks because she was thrilled.

"I'm going to call him Rasputin," Rory grinned. It was only then that her ears caught the sound of something.

No! Stop! Let me go! Somebody help me! a voice that could only be Laura's said.

Quite whining and get in the bag, rabbit! You're ears are gonna be worth a fortune! a gruff man said.

Rory's eyes zoomed forward and she could see Laura in her casual attire being yanked on by two men in an alleyway near the storage room. Her weapon, a bow and arrow, were on the ground bent and broken.

Without even thinking, Rory dropped her teddy bear.

"Laura!" she yelled running forward and abandoning Lucina and Aeden. She rushed to her locker and got out her weapon, not even bothering to change. Her eyes sharpened and her teeth bared their claws.

You're not taking my friend away, you bastard! she thought.
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: Vale's Water Deluxe   Vale's Water Deluxe - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 08, 2014 9:02 am

Lucina giggled brightly as she took the fluffy pink bear she looked at Aeden giving him 'dem eyes'. She said, "I shall name my bear, Bear!" If it wasn't for he hint of sarcasm in her name you would have never known that she wasn't serious. She noticed out of the corner of her eye Rory running off and yelling something that was just out of her ear range, with all the people around it was certainly hard to hear even 5 feet away from yourself. She decided it would be best to go lookin for Rory and looked at Aeden saying, "I think we should go find her..."
Back to top Go down
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: Vale's Water Deluxe   Vale's Water Deluxe - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 08, 2014 8:28 pm

Aeden looked in the direction which Rory had left and turned to face Lucina, giving her a quick nod. "Yea this looks important and she might need our help." Aeden grabbed Lucina's hand and began running toward the direction Rory had gone. Noticing Rory exit from lockers with her weapons caused Aeden to worry much more. "Lucina we need to get our weapons too this is serious." Following Rory's lead Aeden ran into the lockers and retrieved his weapons. He moved toward the exit and looked toward the women's lockers and waited for Lucina to exit.
Back to top Go down
vide1993
Events Minion
vide1993

PostSubject: Re: Vale's Water Deluxe   Vale's Water Deluxe - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 08, 2014 8:52 pm

Rory ran at an incredible pace, blurring past everyone without a second moment's thought. Past the chain link fence and the storage building, she could hear Laura struggling. Her eyes sharpened and she growled as she jumped up on the fence and above her friend and the two men.

"HEY!" she yelled angrily. The two men looked up just as she shot rounds with Fusilier. They shouted as they rammed into trees due to the impact, Laura tied from behind and the sack half-covering.

"Rory!" Laura shouted as Rory pulled the sack from her head.

"It's okay, Laura," Rory said. "Let's get you out of here."

"No, Rory, I mean behind--"

The last word never reached Rory's ears as something metal connected with her head. She fell down unconscious and from the space behind her a man emerged from his semblance camouflage.

"Looks like this wolf isn't going to be trouble anymore," the man grinned as he held up a large club. "Get them into the truck now. We're leaving!"
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Vale's Water Deluxe   Vale's Water Deluxe - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 08, 2014 8:58 pm

As the pair suddenly shoot forward, Argent's grip on her got tighter slightly, pulling her with him as he leaned back to lie on the slide, his laughing shake her as they went along. Around the halfway point of the slide, a turn brings them riding up the wall of the slide, a good view of the park below. A high pitched yell catches his ear as he spots a club come down on that faunus he saw Aeden with earlier. "Claire, we have to go." He said, pointing it out to her before the drop in the slide and splashing into the pool. Getting up, he takes her hand and starts wading towards the edge.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Vale's Water Deluxe   Vale's Water Deluxe - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 08, 2014 9:17 pm

Claire picked up the yell loud and clear, probably more-so than Argent due to her ears. Her laughter cutting off, the moment they plunged into the pool she assumed a swimming pose and quickly pulled Argent along - walking through water would be much too slow.

Quickly getting to the edge, she waved at the other pair, "Emergency, guys!" before turning back towards the scene, a slight growl escaping her mouth as she dashed into her own locker and took out Cradle with one quick movement, sniffing the air to see if she can figure out and scents.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Vale's Water Deluxe   Vale's Water Deluxe - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 08, 2014 9:33 pm

"Half equipped again...." Argent muttered as he put on his gauntlets and ran back outside to Claire. "C'mon, they were this way." He said, taking her hand and running her through the crowd. True, he knew the general area of where they were but he didn't even know how to start looking for them. I'll leave that to Claire then. He thought, looking back to see her nose at work.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Vale's Water Deluxe   Vale's Water Deluxe - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 08, 2014 9:42 pm

Nose picking up a faint scent, Claire turned her head just in time to note where the kidnappers were. Turning Argent to follow her, she quickly ran at the fence and threw out Cradle, switching it to buzzsaw mode as it flew slightly over latched on and drove down the opposide side of the fence, pulling her and Argent towards it. She stood up and looked at the kidnappers, spinning her weapon around as if it were a normal toy, "Drop them or I'll make you bleed from places you don't even know could."
Back to top Go down
vide1993
Events Minion
vide1993

PostSubject: Re: Vale's Water Deluxe   Vale's Water Deluxe - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2014 1:02 am

The men in black sweaters and pants had just finished sacking Rory and Laura and tossing them into the truck. One of them turned as two newcomers approached armed.

"That stupid rabbit! Why'd she have to squeal?" one of them muttered and then, turning to face Claire. "Oh, look, another faunus. Say, Jack, why not knock her out so we can turn her tail into a scarf."

The one named Jack, a tall man that didn't shave and whose eyes were red from lack of sleep grinned unpleasantly, his yellow teeth showing.

"My pleasure!" Jack laughed as he charged with his spiked club towards Claire's head. "C'mere, sweetheart! That tail's gonna give me a fortune!"
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Vale's Water Deluxe   Vale's Water Deluxe - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2014 1:39 am

In a heartbeat, Argent was in front of Claire, an arm raised to block the club. "Don't. You. Dare." He said calmly, his tone terrifyingly fierce yet monotone as the club bounced off his gauntlet with a metallic clang. In a split second, his other hand turns into a steel fist, a jet of frigid air propelling it towards Jack's chest.
Back to top Go down
vide1993
Events Minion
vide1993

PostSubject: Re: Vale's Water Deluxe   Vale's Water Deluxe - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2014 1:56 am

The man named Jack flew into the air and back onto the ground. The other man who was there snared.

"They're those Beacon brats!" the man said said helping Jack up. "We have to get out of here, NOW. Sey, take care of them!"

"My pleasure," a whispery voice came from behind Argent and Claire. From behind, emerging from his camoflauge from the trees was a man completely clothed in black. In both of his arms, he was holding a bladed tonfa.

The truck began to start and from behind, the man named Sey swung his arms, trying to take Claire and Argent by their necks.
Back to top Go down
xariasfury55
Approval Minion
xariasfury55

PostSubject: Re: Vale's Water Deluxe   Vale's Water Deluxe - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2014 3:23 am

Rushing after the other two just as they called to them Celeste stopped scratching Fantasia and started running towards the locker room. "Come on now, we'll continue this later, they seem quite worried about something." Celeste said, getting out of the pool. After heading to the locker room, she yanked open her locker and pulled out her battle-ax grinning a bit at the prospect of being able to use it. Running towards where the others were heading she started speeding up when she saw a little faunus girl being carried away by a couple of men in black sweaters.

Isn't that the little girl I bumped into earlier? The nerve of some people, right in broad daylight. I have no reason to go easy on them then

Her thoughts a bit scattered by her somewhat broken mind she starts wielding Jabberwocky while getting ready to jump right into the scene. Spotting Argent and Claire already fighting, Celeste decides to join in by unlatching the ax headfrom the shaft and flailing it at the man swinging his arms at Argent and Claire. I guess the blunt side will do, won't want to make a mess. Pressing a button on the shaft of her handle, Celeste has the weapon emit a quick burst of flame to change the orientation of the head of the weapon to make sure only the blunt side of the weapon hits the man.

Lucky bastard, if I wanted to kill you you'd be in two pieces by now.
Back to top Go down
vide1993
Events Minion
vide1993

PostSubject: Re: Vale's Water Deluxe   Vale's Water Deluxe - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2014 4:40 am

The man trying to attack Argent and Claire from behind is hit with a powerful force and into a nearby wall. He swore and curse, but he was quick to use his semblance to disappear just as the truck begins moving at high speed, but is slowed down by the narrow path of the alleyways and the crowded parking area.

"F***, Ryan, why'd you have to kidnap here!?" Jack swore. "We're never going to get out of here in ti--"

The car swerved as Jack slumped unconscious. The other man turned around only to be hit with the blunt side of a single-bladed axe, the wielder being none other than Rory. The car crashed into a wall and Rory tumbled backwards.

"Laura!" Rory said untying her friend. Laura murmured something, still heavily unconscious. Rory, her own head spinning from the blow she got to the head carried her out by kicking the truck door open. By the time they got out of the car, Rory stumbled onto her knees.

The third one...where did he go? she thought just before she fell down exhausted, not even seeing the people who tried to stop their kidnappers.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Vale's Water Deluxe   Vale's Water Deluxe - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2014 6:30 am

Claire kept careful assessment of the situation, yoyo still spinning. Her plan was to do some last-second dodging to throw the kidnappers off but, admittedly, it was useful having others around for help. Keeping a mental tally of the kidnappers, she was already running after the car when it crashed. A small gasp of horror escaped her before the two girls managed to get out of it.

Keeping her wits about, she quickly ran up to them. She moved them to sit up by each other while she herself stood up, glancing about with a growl of an angry dog just waiting to bark. "Where are you scumbag, didn't you want a piece of this?" she snapped angrily at the surrounding area.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Vale's Water Deluxe   Vale's Water Deluxe - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2014 7:31 am

Argent was by their side in a second, kneeling down and checking their breathing, circulation, and if they were injured in anyway. Both of them had fairly large bumps on the back of their heads and he quickly gets to work. With a hiss, ice forms on the palm of his gloves, Argent gently rubbing it on their heads. "Claire, lets get them to the infirmary or something first." He said, picking Rory up and taking her in his arms. "I'll break that guy's bones later."
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Vale's Water Deluxe   Vale's Water Deluxe - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2014 7:49 am

Blinking as if she followed Celeste in a half daze, she grabbed her bag and gun, loading it as she went after them. Just as the car crashed, Fantasia appeared, gun in one hand, two grenades in the other, and one hooked on her tail for good measure. Launching them at the vehicle, none of them would be active, all having the pins inside but the gun leveled on them was incentive enough, "Wait... Who stole my win!? That's no fun, I wanted to play... Claire, was it you?"
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Vale's Water Deluxe   Vale's Water Deluxe - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2014 8:05 am

Claire turned to Fantasia with an angry glare before realizing it, blinking and sighing, "You're right Argent..." she bent down and picked up the other girl, climbing back to her feet and turning to take them away before glancing back at Fantasia, "Kidnapping isn't a game." she snapped before going off to the infirmary, almost literally steaming with rage.
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: Vale's Water Deluxe   Vale's Water Deluxe - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2014 9:36 am

Lucina finally finished unjamming her locker and ran outside with Aetherius. She grabbed Aeden's hand and began to run over to where she thought Rory ran off to, but only saw the sight of a large group of people including Argent and Claire. She ran over to them and saw they had Rory and some other girl. She said, "Seriously? What did we miss in about a matter of 5 minutes? My stupid locker decided to get jammed at the worst time..." She sighed knowing that she just rushed for no reason and everything was already taken care of.
Back to top Go down
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: Vale's Water Deluxe   Vale's Water Deluxe - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2014 11:34 pm

Arriving with the others Aeden notices Argent carrying Rory and rushes over to her. "Rory!" Aeden stops in front of Rory and quickly looks her over not seeing anything immediately wrong with her. He looks back at Argent with a look of worry. "Thanks for saving her Argent. I'm sorry we couldn't be there we got held up." Stupid locker. "What happened to them? We were with Rory and she just bolted off."
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Vale's Water Deluxe   Vale's Water Deluxe - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 13, 2014 4:54 am

"She's fine." Argent said, giving him Aeden a reassuring smile. "She's only got a little bump on the head. Her friend too. They'll be alright after some rest, I figure." Looking around, he spots a large crowd building, curious park visitors eager to get a glimpse of what was happening. "Let's get to the infirmary." His voice hushed to make sure only Aeden and Lucina heard. "We can talk there once they're better." He added, nodding to the girl in his arms, walking towards the infirmary, people parting as they saw his face as he walked by.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vale's Water Deluxe   Vale's Water Deluxe - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Vale's Water Deluxe
Page 8 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next