RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Vale's Water Deluxe

Go down 
+4
vide1993
ecksdeeeXD
AkaiOtaku
Skylight
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Frankenstein Joe

Vale's Water Deluxe - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vale's Water Deluxe   Vale's Water Deluxe - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 29, 2014 1:33 pm

Removing herself from Argent as well, she pulls up the top of her bikini slightly, "Yeah, I mean. Shall we take any slides or stuff like that? Or just go in the wave pool or something? I don't mind, though if we go in the slides, I would like to pair up with one of you..." Blushing slightly, she rubs the back of her head out of pure awkwardness.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Vale's Water Deluxe   Vale's Water Deluxe - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 29, 2014 1:54 pm

"Huh? Oh my god, you're right." Argent exclaimed, surprised as he looked at Claire's face for the first time since she came back. True enough, there was a trickle of blood running down her cheek, dried blood still on some places. Plunging his hand in the water, he wipes off the blood, scrubbing firmly against her cheek till it was blood free, though more started to drip. Frowning, he watches it for a second before quickly kissing her on the bridge of the nose. "Better?" He said, smiling as he tried to bring the atmosphere back up. "C'mon, let's get some ice or something for that." Argent said, standing up and pulling Claire with him. "We'll look for something to do once Claire isn't covered in blood." He said to Fantasia, not realizing the state of his shoulders and back as he offered a hand to help her up.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Vale's Water Deluxe   Vale's Water Deluxe - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 29, 2014 5:02 pm

Getting to her feet, Claire smiled at Fantasia, as confidently as she could, "I'll probably not go on slides, the speed might make me bleed more. I'm content dog paddling in the wave pool, so you'll need Argent to take you to slides." giving off a laugh to hide the grimace of most likely not being able to go to slides, she reached over and scratched Fantasia's ears again, "You can sunbathe with me later if you want though."
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Vale's Water Deluxe   Vale's Water Deluxe - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 29, 2014 5:32 pm

Nodding slightly, she moves over to speak a playful whisper into Claire's ear, "I'll try not to steal Big Sis' boyfriend with my pure body while we are on the slides." Giggling, she starts to flatten her ears once more at the scratching, "Sunbathing would be great, though I am not sure if I will get a tan, I never seem to get one..."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Vale's Water Deluxe   Vale's Water Deluxe - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 29, 2014 5:46 pm

"Yes, do try." Claire laughed, giving Fantasia a child-like head rub on the flat ears, "And no worries, even if you don't it's always fun to laze around in the sun while Argent gets us drinks." she grinned, "Isn't that right Argie? You're gonna make this up to us by bringing us stuff when we're relaxing, am I right?" she rubbed against him with the side of her head, giving off a cutesy, radiant smile.
Back to top Go down
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: Vale's Water Deluxe   Vale's Water Deluxe - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 29, 2014 7:20 pm

With Rory's sudden outburst Aeden felt a little embarrassed of how foolish he must have been. I must have embarrassed Rory with how I treated her. She's 15 years old and at the age where being treated like a child must embarrass her. Trying to avoid any further misunderstandings Aeden stuffs his hands into his pockets and continues to walk. "Well we have 30 minutes, how about we scout out some places in the mean time? That way once the time limit is up we'll know exactly where we want to go."
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Vale's Water Deluxe   Vale's Water Deluxe - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 30, 2014 4:43 am

"Alright." Argent said, resignation clear in his voice. "Consider this as me paying you two back." Bending down, he plants a kiss on Claire's lips, whispering "I'll have to repay you a bit more later though. And don't worry, no one's stealing me away from you." in a smooth voice before getting back up to full height. "So ladies, lead the way."
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Vale's Water Deluxe   Vale's Water Deluxe - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 30, 2014 9:19 am

Fantasia's ears twitching as she picks up the whisper with relative ease, she gives Claire a look of 'Challenge accepted' . Looking around for the nearest slides, she gestures to it before grabbing Argent, her chest purposely rubbed up against his bare back, "Argent~? Can we go on those first? Please? There is a pool at the bottom you can go in, so Claire can meet us there. Please? Please?"
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Vale's Water Deluxe   Vale's Water Deluxe - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 30, 2014 11:32 am

"Don't try too hard, leave something for Minty." Claire laughed before tussling both Argent's and Fantasia's hair a bit, "I'll meet you guys down there." she walked over to the pool and gently slid herself into it, letting herself float with her chest well above the water level.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Vale's Water Deluxe   Vale's Water Deluxe - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 30, 2014 11:45 am

"Alright alright, calm down." Argent said, a slight look of worry on his face as Fantasia rubbed on him. Thought Claire didn't seem to mind, he gingerly pries her hands off of his chest as Claire stepped into the pool. "C'mon Fanta," He said, turning to the cat girl, "We're going for the highest slide that leads into this pool. That is, if you aren't scared." He joked, nodding his head at the slide a few stories up, Quickly, Argent walks towards the stairs, turning to look at Claire in the pool before he set his eyes on the long trek up the flights of stairs.
Back to top Go down
xariasfury55
Approval Minion
xariasfury55

PostSubject: Re: Vale's Water Deluxe   Vale's Water Deluxe - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 30, 2014 11:55 am

Just as she got to the top of the diving board Celeste realized that it was way higher than she expected but she didn't mind. Heights weren't really much of a problem for her. Walking to the edge of the diving board Celeste stretches a bit before taking a good look at her surroundings, admiring the size of the park and the quite scattered layout which seemed to be a bit messy but spacious in it's own way. Looking down at the pool Celeste spots someone getting into the water just as she reached the edge. Trying hard to resist the urge to show off she takes a deep breath and heads for the back of the diving board, letting the sun reflect on her raven black hair and the droplets of water on her body.

Oh, whatever. I might as well get this over with.

Turning once again she starts with a coordinated swinging of her arms and proceeds to jumping on the diving board with full force which then sends her flying high into the air. While in midair she does a single pose at peak height and then starts spinning towards the earth multiple times before ending with a straight dive into the water leaving a minimal splash. After the dive Celeste gasps for air and proceeds to swimming back to the edge of the pool nearby the now floating faunus girl who just arrived a while ago.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Vale's Water Deluxe   Vale's Water Deluxe - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 30, 2014 12:15 pm

As they reached the top of the slides, Fanta laughs nervously, "P-Please, I use grenades for fighting, I am n-not scared of heights." Despite that, she had held his hand again, trying to use it to stop her nervousness. As they reached the top, Fanta moved to let him get ready to go down before shifting to sit on his lap, her tail's wagging stopping as she uses it as a form of seatbelt to Argent, "R-Ready.. Don't get any ideas, just because I am sitting on you, if you so much as have a single millilitre of blood head down there , then I will be upset."
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Vale's Water Deluxe   Vale's Water Deluxe - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 30, 2014 12:36 pm

A quick sigh escapes from Argent's mouth as Fantasia deposits herself on his lap, her tail covering the red line around his waist. "Don't worry, I won't." He said, messing up her hair one more time before pushing off and sending the two of them sliding. Crossing his hands over his chest, Argent lies down flat on his back their speed going up quite a bit as he laughed all the way down.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Vale's Water Deluxe   Vale's Water Deluxe - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 30, 2014 12:44 pm

Claire made sure to watch Fantasia and Argent during their trek up and slide down. That's why she wasn't watching the diver who gracefully plopped into the water or when she swam up to her. Her eyes followed the pair as they made their way down the slide, Argent's laughter being received with a grin.

Turning against the pool edge, she scanned the area before smiling innocently at a guy sitting up on a bench, "Heeeey~ Think you could bring me three ice cream cones?" she asked with a wink, to which the man seemed to respond with a slight blush, getting up and walking off towards the stalls. Some people seem pleased to serve.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Vale's Water Deluxe   Vale's Water Deluxe - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 30, 2014 1:07 pm

As she is set off without being ready, physically or mentally, she lets out a loud scream as she spots the distance from the ground, spinning around to hug Argent tightly, tears forming in the sides of her eyes as she squeezes him, her entire body pressed up against his as if for dear life. As they crash into the water, through either an act of God, or bad angling , Fanta's bikini top comes off, floating off towards Claire. Realising a few seconds after it occurs, she lets out a loud cry before moving to have Argent as cover, pressed up against him once more, "D-Don't move! I-I-I-It f-f-f-f-fell, I s-s-s-swear!"
Back to top Go down
vide1993
Events Minion
vide1993

PostSubject: Re: Vale's Water Deluxe   Vale's Water Deluxe - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 30, 2014 8:59 pm

"What ride...what ride...what ride..." Rory sang as she skipped a little ahead of Aeden and Lucina who were now holding hands.

It was only then that they came to some stalls at the nearby docks. She turned around and smiled at them.

"Anyone up for small carnival games while we digest our ice cream?" she said.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Vale's Water Deluxe   Vale's Water Deluxe - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 30, 2014 9:11 pm

"Woah Fantasia, what're you doing?" Argent asked, looking down at the girl hugging him. "What's going on? What fel-oh...." As Fantasia pressed against him, Argent was suddenly aware of her womanly parts pressing against him, the barrier of her top not in between them. Putting her hands on her shoulders, he pulls the both of them down so the water level was at their necks, pushing her just far enough so their chests weren't touching but still providing cover from any unwanted eyes. "Do you know where it went?"
Back to top Go down
xariasfury55
Approval Minion
xariasfury55

PostSubject: Re: Vale's Water Deluxe   Vale's Water Deluxe - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 30, 2014 10:22 pm

Is that...It can't be...I guess it is him. What a small world.

At the slide Celeste spots Argent and some other girl frantically struggling to hide under the water for some reason unknown to her. Suddenly seeing the bikini top floating towards the faunus girl she calls out and says somewhat teasingly, "I suggest you get that back to Argent and the other young lady over there before anything else gets taken off." Then she proceeds to floating on her back while admiring the clear skies.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Vale's Water Deluxe   Vale's Water Deluxe - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 31, 2014 5:01 am

Looking down at the bikini top, Claire giggled and dog paddled over to it, taking it into one hand and offering a smile to Celeste, "Argent's friend? Thanks." With that she swam over to Fantasia and gently moved behind her, not accepting any protests as she encompassed her chest with the bikini top and covered her back up, "Silly Fantasia, what would Minty say if she saw you like this~"
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Vale's Water Deluxe   Vale's Water Deluxe - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 31, 2014 7:05 am

Either tears or water from the pool running from her eyes, at first trying to fight the person who had moved around her chest, upon realising who it was she stopped and let her do her job. As soon as it had been placed back on, she turns from having Argent in front of her to Claire, sniffling as she goes to hide her bright red face in Claire's stomach, "I-I-I-I" being the only thing what escapes her, unable to figure out how to speak full sentences.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Vale's Water Deluxe   Vale's Water Deluxe - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 31, 2014 7:26 am

"Thanks Claire." Argent said, smiling at the girl. "You're a life saver." Walking beside her, he plants a kiss on her cheek, whispering "Thanks for understanding." before turning to the girl attached to her stomach. "Calm down Fantasia. I'm sure no one saw, not even me." He reassured, crossing a finger on his heart. "Even if anyone did, I could knock a few heads 'til they forget, anyway."
Back to top Go down
xariasfury55
Approval Minion
xariasfury55

PostSubject: Re: Vale's Water Deluxe   Vale's Water Deluxe - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 31, 2014 7:47 am

Celeste, seeing that everything was back to normal, decided to introduce herself to the three. Swimming over to them while on her back she said teasingly, "Now now Argent, would you knock the head of a lady? That would be extremely ungentlemanly of you." Getting up from her float she turns to them while flipping her hair back, "Pleasure to meet you all, I'm Celeste." she said while curtsying a bit.  Carefully studying Claire she says, "So you must be Argent's woman if I'm not mistaken."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Vale's Water Deluxe   Vale's Water Deluxe - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 31, 2014 9:30 am

Claire smiled and gave Fantasia relaxing ear rubs to calm her down, "It's alright, it happens to everyone once in a while. Even happened to me once." she said, whispering the last part so that only Fantasia and Argent could hear, before once more turning to Celeste with the same pleasant grin plastered on her face, "Yes, I am Argent's 'woman' as was bluntly put, though to be fair it's more fitting to say he's my man. Claire." she offered Celeste her hand while at the same time gesturing to the pool's edge.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Vale's Water Deluxe   Vale's Water Deluxe - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 31, 2014 9:40 am

Fantasia didn't stop her sniffling despite the tactical ear strike, periodically her mouth being covered by the water and her letting out a small spluttering before returning back above the water, her sniffles not stopping. Despite her usual friendliness, she doesn't respond to Celeste, her eyes closed and ears drenched in water, tail seemingly acting like a propeller keeping her up.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Vale's Water Deluxe   Vale's Water Deluxe - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 31, 2014 10:01 am

"I'd like to disagree but she's right. Although she's my girl too." Argent said, shrugging nonchalantly as he put a hand on her back, ruffling her hair as he scratched her ears. Hmm... Gonna have to ask her about that later... He thought, an eyebrow raised almost as if by habit.
Back to top Go down
xariasfury55
Approval Minion
xariasfury55

PostSubject: Re: Vale's Water Deluxe   Vale's Water Deluxe - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 31, 2014 8:38 pm

"Sorry for the crude introduction. Argent, delightful to see you here. So, I presume you're motioning to the edge of the pool. Lead the way." Celeste said to the couple, quite delighted at the prospect of having company. Eyeing fantasia for a bit she also offered her hand and said, "Pleasure to meet you too Miss...?"
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: Vale's Water Deluxe   Vale's Water Deluxe - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 31, 2014 10:17 pm

Lucina continues to walk hand in hand with Aeden and Rory until she has that small outburst to which Lucina thought to herself, "That was weird." She held hands with Aeden as Rory skipped ahead of them. She heard Rory suggest carnival games and Lucina thought to herself, "I'm secretly a pro at these kinds of things...but should I let Aeden win me something so he can feel good? I think I'll do that." Lucina says out loud with a bright smile, "Carnival games sound great Rory! Your full of great ideas you know. We should do things like this more often." She gave another one of her famous bright smiles and adjusted her top. She walked down the boardwalk to where the small group approached many smaller games. She looked around trying to decide which one. "Any idea which one to play?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vale's Water Deluxe   Vale's Water Deluxe - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Vale's Water Deluxe
Page 6 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next