RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Teaching stuff... things. [Closed]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

Teaching stuff... things. [Closed] Empty
PostSubject: Teaching stuff... things. [Closed]   Teaching stuff... things. [Closed] Icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 6:56 pm

[Timeline: week 14, Tuesday]

Ashe was curled up on a rather comfortable looking bench, soft light from the setting sun warming her as she napped, her chest rising and falling softly. A sound makes her ears twitch though, waking her as she kept her eyes closed, trying to stay asleep. Awww can't you flirt and make out somewhere else? She thought, squirming uncomfortably as the couple started the more... racy talk. Wh-why are you even talking about this outside! She whined in her head, curling up into a tighter ball, feeling strange about the indecent conversation until they left.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Teaching stuff... things. [Closed]   Teaching stuff... things. [Closed] Icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 7:03 pm

With a slightly twisted expression on his face, Aphelion slowly walked in the light while it disappeared behind him, shadows growing longer to catch up to him. Shivering slightly, he looked up at the darkening sky with some sorrow and worry.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Teaching stuff... things. [Closed]   Teaching stuff... things. [Closed] Icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 7:56 pm

Ashe's ears twitched at the sound of approaching footsteps, the slight smell of a horse itching her nose and causing her eyes to flutter open. "Oh hi, Aph." She said, rubbing the sleep from her eyes, her face still slightly pink from her blushing at the couple flirting earlier. "What are you doing here?"
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Teaching stuff... things. [Closed]   Teaching stuff... things. [Closed] Icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 8:04 pm

"Hmm?" Aphelion turned towards the girl sheepishly, "Oh... Hi Ashe. Just taking a walk. Tiring myself out y'know. Before trying to sleep." he said, yawning quietly before smiling at Ashe.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Teaching stuff... things. [Closed]   Teaching stuff... things. [Closed] Icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 8:09 pm

"Tiring yourself out?" Ashe asked curiously, not having any idea what Aphelion meant as she sat up, making room on the bench as she pat the empty space beside her. "What in the world do you mean 'tiring yourself out so you can sleep'? That's just silly." She said, cocking her head to the side inquisitively.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Teaching stuff... things. [Closed]   Teaching stuff... things. [Closed] Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2014 3:59 am

''If I make myself tired it'll be eeasier for me to sleep.'' Aphelion shrugged and moved over to sit beside Ashe.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Teaching stuff... things. [Closed]   Teaching stuff... things. [Closed] Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2014 6:03 am

"That's silly. Who needs help to sleep?" She asked, absolutely baffled by the notion of someone not being able to sleep, despite having experienced it once before. "I mean it's so easy. Watch." She said, scooting to sit pressed against Aphelion's side, setting her head down on his shoulder. True enough, not ten seconds later, her breathing evened out as light snoring noises escaped her lips.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Teaching stuff... things. [Closed]   Teaching stuff... things. [Closed] Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2014 7:44 am

''Well, you probably don't have any worries, do you you cuddly sheep...'' Apheliion giggled a liittle and hugged Ashe.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Teaching stuff... things. [Closed]   Teaching stuff... things. [Closed] Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2014 7:54 am

The hug stirred Ashe, easily waking up since she hadn't gone into deep sleep yet. "Tadaaaaaa...." She said sleepily as if she'd done a magic trick. "It's easy.... So why can't you sleep without help?" She asked curiously through half-lidded eyes, staring at Aphelion's lap as her head still hung lazily.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Teaching stuff... things. [Closed]   Teaching stuff... things. [Closed] Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2014 8:00 am

''Eh... Stuff's been happening is all. Nothing much.'' Aphelion shrugged and petted Ashe a bit.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Teaching stuff... things. [Closed]   Teaching stuff... things. [Closed] Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2014 8:07 am

"Stuff?" Ashe asked, tapping against his wrists with her ears at the petting. "What could possibly get your undies in a bunch that much that you can't sleep. That's like... Is it nightmares? I don't usually get nightmares but I know they wake me up. They don't stop me from sleeping again in a few seconds but they wake me up. Is it nightmares?"
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Teaching stuff... things. [Closed]   Teaching stuff... things. [Closed] Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2014 11:10 am

"Y... You could describe it like nightmares, kinda." Aphelion stuttered slightly, blushing a little bit when he thought about what he meant. Moving his hand away from her ears, he slid over to distance himself slightly and look away. Ashe seemed too innocent to him at the moment.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Teaching stuff... things. [Closed]   Teaching stuff... things. [Closed] Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2014 6:46 pm

"That's terribllllllllllllllllle." Ashe pouted as Aphelion moved away, slightly hurt but also annoyed that she lost her pillow. Puffing her cheeks, she swings sideways, dropping her head on Aphelion's lap, staring up at him. "Well what were they about? People say that dreams have something important to do with people kinda something."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Teaching stuff... things. [Closed]   Teaching stuff... things. [Closed] Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2014 6:48 pm

"It's... I don't really wanna talk about it..." Aphelion blushed and looked away from Ashe, keeping his hands to himself and closing his eyes in an attempt to forget about his nightmares... which only caused them to re-appear in his head.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Teaching stuff... things. [Closed]   Teaching stuff... things. [Closed] Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2014 7:27 pm

"C'mooooooon~" Ashe said, hugging him around the waist and pressing her face into his stomach, nuzzling him affectionately. "You can tell me anything. I won't tell anyone. Honest~" She reassured, giggling as her nose went into his belly button through his shirt before she went back to nuzzling.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Teaching stuff... things. [Closed]   Teaching stuff... things. [Closed] Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2014 7:30 pm

Sighing, Aphelion blushed heavier as he heaved the girl up to his level and shakily whispered what happened to her. His twitching during certain moments was apparent, even to the point that he himself began to notice it. His tone varied between slight happiness and deep fear and sorrow.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Teaching stuff... things. [Closed]   Teaching stuff... things. [Closed] Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2014 7:40 pm

Ashe blushed heavily at the story though she felt Aphelion's pain, hugging the boy tight by the waist, not noticing the thing pressing on her cheek. "That's so.... Th-that's terrible...." She said, feeling a teardrop roll down her cheek. "B-but you're... you sounded h-happy. So it w-wasn't all bad, right?"
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Teaching stuff... things. [Closed]   Teaching stuff... things. [Closed] Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2014 7:44 pm

"Well... It wasn't all bad but... The bad moments were the worst moments. Now I can't help remembering it when trying to sleep." Aphelion sighed and started petting Ashe a little bit, "Heh. You won't turn into a sex-loving pervert like me, will you now, little sheepy~"
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Teaching stuff... things. [Closed]   Teaching stuff... things. [Closed] Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2014 8:18 pm

"O-o-o-of course not~" She chirped, the heavy blush of her cheeks showing exactly how embarrassing this conversation was for her. "I-I don't kn-know wh-what sex is to be honest." Ashe lied, averting her gaze and avoiding eye contact. "B-but that's sad that you can't sleep." She said, trying to redirect what they were talking about.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Teaching stuff... things. [Closed]   Teaching stuff... things. [Closed] Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2014 8:26 pm

"Yeah. Well, whatever. It was my fault so that's my consequence I guess." Aphelion sighed sadly and shifted himself to lay back and close his eyes, "Anyway, you gonna lay there for long? I mean, I'm kinda stuck and I still need to get to my dorm and sleep."
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Teaching stuff... things. [Closed]   Teaching stuff... things. [Closed] Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2014 8:35 pm

"I'll stay here as long as I like." Ashe protested, puffing her cheeks defiantly as she looked up at him. "I'm not leaving until I get you to sleep good and sleepy. I'll even sleep with you to make sure of it." She said, rubbing her head into his lap as if burying herself in the situation.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Teaching stuff... things. [Closed]   Teaching stuff... things. [Closed] Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2014 8:39 pm

"W-What? Ashe, no, really, I appreciate it but I think it would be best if I just went right now." Aphelion pulled the sheep up off of his lap and sat her upright, rising and preparing to leave.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Teaching stuff... things. [Closed]   Teaching stuff... things. [Closed] Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2014 8:51 pm

Ashe jumped onto his lap, his lap in between her legs as she hugged him around the neck pressing her chest into his as she rest her chin on his shoulder. "No." She said sternly. "I am making sure you are going to bed properly and no buts about it. She said, whipping his thigh with her tail though it probably felt more like a pillow then the reprimanding spank she meant it to be.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Teaching stuff... things. [Closed]   Teaching stuff... things. [Closed] Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2014 8:52 pm

Aphelion frowned, "Did you forget how 'restless' I get when I have nightmares? I don't wanna steal your innocence without your wish..." he said sadly, dropping his head down and closing his eyes tightly.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Teaching stuff... things. [Closed]   Teaching stuff... things. [Closed] Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2014 9:08 pm

"My innocence?" She asked curiously before realizing. "Oh that innocence. W-well uhm, I think I can defend myself. B-besides. Sleep is important and you shouldn't be missing any. I'm staying with you until you go to sleep. I can even give you pointers." She chirped happily, nuzzling his cheek.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Teaching stuff... things. [Closed]   Teaching stuff... things. [Closed] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Teaching stuff... things. [Closed]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next