RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Getting Back Into The Swing of Things

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tyler Yamasaki

Tyler Yamasaki

Getting Back Into The Swing of Things  Empty
PostSubject: Getting Back Into The Swing of Things    Getting Back Into The Swing of Things  Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2014 9:25 pm

So, As everyone who was around when I first joined probably knows, I've been gone for months, and I hate that, this was the third site I ever joined, and a friend who helped to make this whole thing showed it to me, and hell, I love the site as a whole. Leaving for the time I did disappointed me quite honestly.

So, without further speech-making:

I'm looking for a quick spar with either of my characters, Tyler or Aurora Yamasaki. Ty goes to beacon, Aurora is Freelance Adventurer. Have fun is really the only requirement XD
Back to top Go down
Ziplock80

Ziplock80

Getting Back Into The Swing of Things  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting Back Into The Swing of Things    Getting Back Into The Swing of Things  Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2014 9:27 pm

Tyler! It's been a while. I'd love to redo the spar that we were in the middle of when I disappeared as well.
Back to top Go down

Getting Back Into The Swing of Things
Page 1 of 1