RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Finnigan Pizzas [OPEN][ONGOING]

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
ecksdeeeXD

Finnigan Pizzas [OPEN][ONGOING] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finnigan Pizzas [OPEN][ONGOING]   Finnigan Pizzas [OPEN][ONGOING] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 17, 2013 4:38 am

Chuckling silently at the show before him, Argent turns around and heads back towards the counter, resuming his job of waiting for customers. Clearly Minty had this handled, though her fear of the customer'd probably be a bad thing if she were working anywhere else. Besides, she was still technically a waitress, though she wasn't really doing a lot of waiting.

Either way, Argent resigned himself to sitting at the counter and waiting for their order.

"Probably should wait for them to sit down, anyway."
Back to top Go down
Amber

PostSubject: Re: Finnigan Pizzas [OPEN][ONGOING]   Finnigan Pizzas [OPEN][ONGOING] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 17, 2013 9:39 am

Noticing Minty's behavior, Noveria shakes her head with a small smile. "Oh relax... I don't eat other people. Bite to assert dominance and taste their blood, maybe, but never eat. And since you're very clearly submissive, I don't even have to bite you. So no problem."

Groaning slightly at the mention of pizza, she frowns slightly. "I grew up eating pretty much only raw meat... so my stomach can't handle some things very well. I'm willing to give it a try, though don't be surprised if I can't eat much."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Finnigan Pizzas [OPEN][ONGOING]   Finnigan Pizzas [OPEN][ONGOING] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 17, 2013 11:46 am

Minty very carefully peeked her head over Fantasia's shoulder before moving her hand over the other shoulder and turning her friend's head to face her, kissing her once more.

"I'll go work on that pizza, okay? And your friend is, umm, nice? But she's a bit scary..."

Grabbing Fantasia's sides, she moved her off of her lap and got back up onto her feet, brushing off her uniform and walking back to the kitchen, occasionally nervously glancing back at Noveria.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Finnigan Pizzas [OPEN][ONGOING]   Finnigan Pizzas [OPEN][ONGOING] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 17, 2013 11:58 am

Spotting his chance, Argent picks up the pitcher and glass and walks to the table, whispering "New friend?" as he passes Minty. Quickly closing the distance, he sets the glass down and fills it.

"Would you like anything else, miss? A drink perhaps? Maybe another order?" He asked Noveria, his "waiter's smile" on his face.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Finnigan Pizzas [OPEN][ONGOING]   Finnigan Pizzas [OPEN][ONGOING] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 17, 2013 12:03 pm

Nodding to Minty, she turns to Noveria, "That's perfectly fine, I am the one paying so if you don't eat it, I will." Smiling at her cat friend, she nods politely to the waiter, both sipping her drink again then starting to devour a piece of her pizza,"Well if Rina is not coming, then we are just waiting for Abby and your pizza to finish. Shouldn't take long really, it is super fast and super good here!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Finnigan Pizzas [OPEN][ONGOING]   Finnigan Pizzas [OPEN][ONGOING] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 17, 2013 3:31 pm

Abby strolled in to the pizza place, stopping just inside the front door and looking around curiously. Vale really did seem to have at least of every kind of store! "Heeeey guys," she said, walking over towards the group and casually tossing herself into an empty chair. "So what's up? What's happening? Are we going on a mission or something? Some rampaging Beowolves tearing through the city and everyone else is out on field trips?" She looked between Noveria and Fantasia expectantly. Something exciting had to be going down!
Back to top Go down
Amber
Amber

PostSubject: Re: Finnigan Pizzas [OPEN][ONGOING]   Finnigan Pizzas [OPEN][ONGOING] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 17, 2013 3:46 pm

Glancing at the waiter briefly, Noveria almost instantly notices that he's the human she was smelling, and begins to growl slightly. He may not mean her harm, but he was still too close for comfort. "No. Now go away." She responded extremely rudely, with the growl making her voice deeper than normal. She did not want him around any longer than he already had been, and she hoped he got the hint before things got bloody.

Moments later, Abby walked in, cheerful as usual. Relaxing slightly as another one of her teammates was there, Noveria takes her attention from the waiter to respond. "Nothing exciting like that, unfortunately for you. Seems Fantasia just invited us out to eat here, though if Rina shows up I might turn it in to a trip of sorts."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Finnigan Pizzas [OPEN][ONGOING]   Finnigan Pizzas [OPEN][ONGOING] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 17, 2013 4:23 pm

Raw meat, raw meat... raw meat's better than raw me. Minty repeated to herself as she stuck the pizza in the dust oven and took out a box of meat from the cooler. It should still be okay... she opened it and looked at the meat pieces. Taking out some pork, she began cutting it into small pieces to add to the pizza once it's been baked. Noveria may have had no intention of hurting her... but trying to make it stay that way wasn't a bad idea.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Finnigan Pizzas [OPEN][ONGOING]   Finnigan Pizzas [OPEN][ONGOING] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 18, 2013 3:50 am

Woah, tough crowd.

"Very well then, ma'am." He said, backing off a step from the hostile faunus as another cat faunus walked in, a barrage of questions immediately fired off. Stepping in quickly, though making sure to stay out of Noveria's reach, Argent places another glass of water on the table and returns to the kitchen.

Walking through the double doors, he fins Minty hard at work at the cutting board, a rather nervous look on her face. "Need some help with that?" He said in his most soothing voice, careful not to startle her while she had a knife in her hand.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Finnigan Pizzas [OPEN][ONGOING]   Finnigan Pizzas [OPEN][ONGOING] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 18, 2013 10:48 am

"Well I have had no reply from Rina, so will probably be just us three and Minty, please don't scare her again." Glancing over the two, she takes another bite out of her pizza, wiping her mouth afterwards, "And Abby, I have studying to do after this as I was in town to do two things, this is one of them, unfortunately there are no Beowolves attacking yet, I think that's at the evening viewing in the cinema or something."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Finnigan Pizzas [OPEN][ONGOING]   Finnigan Pizzas [OPEN][ONGOING] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 18, 2013 2:46 pm

Abby looked around again, casually pulling off her gloves and rubbing the fingers of one hand with the other. "Only eating? No thugs showing up to wreck up the place or anything?" She bent over to peek under the table, sitting back up with a disappointed expression. "No cache of bombs we need to disarm or we all get blown sky high?" She suddenly looked toward the door, before leaning forward across the table. "If you called us here under duress, slowly blink once," she whispered conspiratorially.
Back to top Go down
Amber
Amber

PostSubject: Re: Finnigan Pizzas [OPEN][ONGOING]   Finnigan Pizzas [OPEN][ONGOING] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 18, 2013 3:58 pm

Shaking her head at Abby's question, Noveria turns her head to respond to Fantasia. "Well... It's not like I intentionally tried to scare her. If I wanted to do that, I would have asked for a glass of cow's blood or something. I'm just too much of a natural predator to be as nice as you are. I will try, though, and you can promise her I won't try to bite her or anything. As much as I'd like to, that is."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Finnigan Pizzas [OPEN][ONGOING]   Finnigan Pizzas [OPEN][ONGOING] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 18, 2013 4:19 pm

Regardless of the softness of Argent's voice, Minty still jumped slightly as he spoke to her. Finishing the cutting, she turned to him and shook her head again, even giving him a small, timid smile. True, in her nature she was quiet, and people tended to make the mistake of thinking she needed help.

The soft beep of the Dust oven didn't scare her - she was already accustomed to it and was even expecting it. She opened it and took out the pizza, giving it a sniff - it smelt like warm fish... and a tad like Fantasia due to that. Happy with the result, she took a medium-sized bucket for dip and added the bits of pork to it. Putting both of these on a tray, she once again adjusted her maid uniform and carried the food over to the table.

Seeing Abby there made Minty nervous once more. Another cat friend? More people wanting to eat me? She shook slightly but approached the table nevertheless. She bent down to slide the large, four-person pizza onto the table and turned the tray so the dip bucket would stand between Abby and Noveria before shifting over to take a seat by Fantasia and digging into her lips once more, "Here you go Fanta! You brought another friend I see. Would she, umm, like anything else?" she asked, leaning onto her friend for protection since so far, Fantasia's friend choice seemed Not Safe For Minty.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Finnigan Pizzas [OPEN][ONGOING]   Finnigan Pizzas [OPEN][ONGOING] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 18, 2013 4:46 pm

Placing her arms around Minty rather protectively, Fantasia would look at the two with her, relaying the question, "Want anything else? I didn't think about drinks, so could get them now that your food has arrived. Abby meet Minty, as I said to Noveria, she is rather shy and can't speak via vocal box, via labia oris on the other hand.." Speaking the rather fancy name for lips, she would smirk at her show of knowledge, however shallow it was.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Finnigan Pizzas [OPEN][ONGOING]   Finnigan Pizzas [OPEN][ONGOING] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 18, 2013 5:08 pm

Abby spared the pizza the briefest of glances, before cracking her knuckles and slipping her gloves back on. "I see what's going on now," she said, grinning. "You're introducing us to your girlfriend! It's too bad Rina hasn't shown up yet, otherwise this'd be a nice moment for the whole team!" Abby raised an eyebrow, looking between Fantasia and Minty curiously. After a moment, Abby leaned her chair back while leaning forward at the same time, balancing the chair on two legs while still looking at the 'couple'. "So how did you two meet, anyway? Like, how did you even say 'hello'?"
Back to top Go down
Amber
Amber

PostSubject: Re: Finnigan Pizzas [OPEN][ONGOING]   Finnigan Pizzas [OPEN][ONGOING] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 18, 2013 5:35 pm

Staying silent as Minty arrives with the pizza, and while Abby fires off her question, Noveria tilts her head as she notices the items on the tray. Taking a sniff of the pizza, she instantly scrunches her nose at the smell of cooked fish, deciding against eating it at all. If nothing else, Abby and Fantasia would, or they could probably bring it back to the dorm to share with Rina, at the least. However, when she spotted and smelled the raw pork, the fish no longer mattered. Snatching every piece for herself, she begins snacking without so much as a word towards anyone else at the table.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Finnigan Pizzas [OPEN][ONGOING]   Finnigan Pizzas [OPEN][ONGOING] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 18, 2013 5:53 pm

At the word 'girlfriend', Minty's face blew up into a shade of crimson. She shook her head vigorously before leaning in closer to Fantasia and curling up. She thinks I'm a weirdo who likes girls now... she covered her face with her palms and closed her eyes, otherwise keeping quiet. But Fanta and I are just friends... she doesn't love me, she's just my friend.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Finnigan Pizzas [OPEN][ONGOING]   Finnigan Pizzas [OPEN][ONGOING] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 18, 2013 6:17 pm

Coughing on the piece of food in her mouth, her head and neck would be the same shade of red as Minty, if not deeper. Taking a second to compose herself, she starts stroking Minty's hair, "N-No! It's nothing like that She's not my girlfriend! As for meeting? The place I kinda work for is up the street, so if I needed something to eat I could just come here." That said, she had never thought of Minty in a romantic relationship, she would probably fit the bill, if it didn't seem weird to view her that way.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Finnigan Pizzas [OPEN][ONGOING]   Finnigan Pizzas [OPEN][ONGOING] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 18, 2013 6:35 pm

Abby shifted her weight, suddenly balancing on the chair on a single leg while she stared at the pair. "But.. look at you two! You're all over each other. It's kind of adorable! But I guess, if you two say you aren't together, then you aren't," she said, shifting her weight the other way to let the chair thunk back down on all four legs. Eyeballing the fish pizza doubtfully, she glanced over toward the raw meat Noveria had grabbed, shaking her head. "You guys eat the weirdest stuff," she stated in a matter-of-fact tone.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Finnigan Pizzas [OPEN][ONGOING]   Finnigan Pizzas [OPEN][ONGOING] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 18, 2013 7:01 pm

Stubborn one, ain't she? Argent thought as she watched Minty return to the table through the closing double doors.

Walking through them himself, Argent resumes his station at the counter, finding a glass and a rag, he does that thing he's seen so many bartenders do and starts absentmindedly wiping it.

Turning to the redhead beside him, he says "She normally this determined to take care of the customers?"
Back to top Go down
Amber
Amber

PostSubject: Re: Finnigan Pizzas [OPEN][ONGOING]   Finnigan Pizzas [OPEN][ONGOING] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 18, 2013 7:03 pm

Taking a break from her snacking, Noveria glances at Abby, frowning slightly. Swallowing the current bite, she presses a finger to her lip while thinking of a reply. "Well... I grew up in a pretty harsh area, and we didn't really have a way to cook food. So I got used to eating raw meat, and now I can't really eat anything else. Not a big deal." Finishing with a shrug, she glances at Minty for a moment, intent on teasing her, even if Minty didn't realize it was teasing. "Besides... there's nothing better than chasing down prey and taking a nice bloody bite out of their still warm flesh..."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Finnigan Pizzas [OPEN][ONGOING]   Finnigan Pizzas [OPEN][ONGOING] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 12:05 am

Minty wrapped her arms around Fantasia like one would hug a sister, her face now smiling, happy that Fantasia thinks the same of her. She wanted to pull herself up and ask Fantasia if Abby wanted something else to eat (somewhat happy that she wasn't into raw meat) and already rose an inch when Noveria spoke. At her last glance and remark, Minty slid back down in an almost fainting way and cowered behind her friend. It didn't sate her! She's going to eat me! she was brought almost to tears of fear as she clinged around Fantasia tighter, pushing onto her with her body.

The girl behind the counter grinned at Argent's question, "If it were anyone other than her friend and her friend's companions she'd be fairly useless. One misinterpreted remark can really affect her..." she looked at Minty who was, at the time, hiding behind Fantasia, "Though it seems even that bunch got her crying. Well, at least she's there to help out. But to answer your question, she's only that eager towards Fantasia and her buddies. So most other times she'll just end up hiding in the kitchen if a customer even looks at her the wrong way." she shook her head and eyed Argent, as she had nothing better to do.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Finnigan Pizzas [OPEN][ONGOING]   Finnigan Pizzas [OPEN][ONGOING] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 3:09 am

Glaring at Noveria, her cat ears would visibly flatten while one hand goes over to Minty's and curling around it, "Stop that, or the trip we will be going to have will be a trip to the hospital with you wearing plastic teeth." With that though, she turns away from the other cat and looks down at Minty, using her other hand to rub her back, rubbing it affectionately, whispering to Minty, "Don't worry, she will have to go through me to get to you, and I don't feel like losing."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Finnigan Pizzas [OPEN][ONGOING]   Finnigan Pizzas [OPEN][ONGOING] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 3:21 am

Abby let out a low whistle, looking between Noveria and Fantasia. On the one hand a fight could be fun! But on the other hand the building might not survive. "Man, your jokes have a way of rubbing everybody the wrong way," she said to Noveria, seeming weirdly impressed at the fact. "That's gotta be some kind of talent!" Turning to say something reassuring to the offended pair, she stared at Fantasia's flattened ears for a minute, looking sort of shocked. "Aw c'mon, now that isn't fair. You can make your ears move too?"
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Finnigan Pizzas [OPEN][ONGOING]   Finnigan Pizzas [OPEN][ONGOING] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 6:33 am

Argent raised an eyebrow at Minty's sudden terror, letting out a low chuckle as the cow faunus cowers behind her friend.

I feel like I'm watching a nature documentary or something... and the tiger's about to pounce on the cattle.

"Seems like a hassle. Hilariously cute, but a hassle." Argent said, filling his glass with water from the tap behind the counter. "Should I go distract the tiger though? She looks like she's about to pass out and I'm not about to let her head drop on the pizza. That'd be a waste." Argent said, taking a drink. "Prolly'd hurt like hell too." He added, mouth still at the glass, eyeing the steam rising from their food.
Back to top Go down
Amber
Amber

PostSubject: Re: Finnigan Pizzas [OPEN][ONGOING]   Finnigan Pizzas [OPEN][ONGOING] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 9:07 am

Placing the remainder of the meat on the tray, Noveria raises her hands in a non-threatening manner with a small smile. "Relax relax, I'm done. My curiosity was resolved, no reason to continue teasing. I'm proud of you for standing up against me for the sake of a friend, Fantasia, but I'd really appreciate it if you don't do it again. And Minty, I am sorry if you thought I was actually planning on doing anything to you... I do appreciate the raw meat, though."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Finnigan Pizzas [OPEN][ONGOING]   Finnigan Pizzas [OPEN][ONGOING] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 9:29 am

"No point... She's got her knight there, she'll be fine. And she may be cowardly but she's not weak, trust me." the girl smiled. She's worked here for longer and has seen what happens if you push her too far. Or rather, heard it.

Minty lifted herself to look at Noveria with fearful eyes, shifting uncomfortably. She really didn't like such jokes because she could never tell if someone was joking or really threatening her... and she didn't ever attempt to think of something as a joke in case she was seriously in danger. She only nodded slightly at the mention of raw meat but left her head resting on her protector's shoulder, not letting up the hug either.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Finnigan Pizzas [OPEN][ONGOING]   Finnigan Pizzas [OPEN][ONGOING] - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Finnigan Pizzas [OPEN][ONGOING]
Page 2 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next