RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Finnigan Pizzas [OPEN][ONGOING]

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Aphrodisiac

Finnigan Pizzas [OPEN][ONGOING] - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finnigan Pizzas [OPEN][ONGOING]   Finnigan Pizzas [OPEN][ONGOING] - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2014 6:54 pm

"Ecch. I don't get half the stuff that's being said. But I pass, somehow. Maybe Gods favor me enough to let me go through with little trouble." Aphelion added, though he felt kinda out-of-the-loop. Nevertheless, he went back to eating.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Minty loosened her hold on Fanta and let her hands slide to be just over the catgirl's lap. When offered a piece of pizza, she smiled softly and took it into her mouth, starting to quietly chew against Fantasia's shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Metroidhunter

PostSubject: Re: Finnigan Pizzas [OPEN][ONGOING]   Finnigan Pizzas [OPEN][ONGOING] - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2014 12:11 am

Eventually finishing the last pieces of her slice of pizza, Vivian gently placed the fork down in it's original spot.  "Doing anything else today, Aph?  If not, you can probably hang out with me and Fanta, unless she has any problems with that.  Not quite sure where we're going to go after this, though."
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Finnigan Pizzas [OPEN][ONGOING]   Finnigan Pizzas [OPEN][ONGOING] - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2014 3:13 pm

Now beaming at Minty's reaction, she strokes her hair briefly before eating the remainder of her own pizza, "Yeah I have no plans other than coming here. And if you are bringing a guest, I'll bring Minty here as mine, if it is okay with her." Looking at the girl, she pokes her to make sure she is responsive.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Finnigan Pizzas [OPEN][ONGOING]   Finnigan Pizzas [OPEN][ONGOING] - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2014 4:45 pm

"I'm cool with it. Nothing else to do indeed." Aphelion nodded, finishing his own pizza and wiping his mouth with a provided napkin, also finishing off the tea he was drinking earlier.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Minty hugged Fantasia and nodded before moving forward and kissing her, "Yes, I'm okay with coming along. I'll just need to be relieved." she 'said' before pulling away and smiling despite the slowly dropping saliva string between them.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Finnigan Pizzas [OPEN][ONGOING]   Finnigan Pizzas [OPEN][ONGOING] - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2014 9:04 am

Blushing with the force of a nuclear explosion , Fantasia wipes her mouth and looks down at her lap, saying quietly, "Y-You could of just n-nodded..." Deciding to try and avert her awkward feelings, she grabs a grenade from her bag and starts passing it between her hands, trying to shut out the mental side-effects of Minty's full on kiss in front of Vivian and Aphelion.
Back to top Go down
Metroidhunter
Metroidhunter

PostSubject: Re: Finnigan Pizzas [OPEN][ONGOING]   Finnigan Pizzas [OPEN][ONGOING] - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 10:07 pm

Vivian smiled at the interaction between the two girls, finding it adorable.  However, she did raise an eyebrow when Fanta took out a grenade.  "You should be careful with that, we've already got enough people who are missing limbs at this table." she noted with a grin.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Finnigan Pizzas [OPEN][ONGOING]   Finnigan Pizzas [OPEN][ONGOING] - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2014 6:49 am

Aphelion blushed heavily at the two raging lesbians kissing each other but said nothing, instead turning to occupy himself with Vivian's chest and not mention anything other than, "W-Well then, let's go...?"

______________________________________________________________________________________________

Minty looked at Fanta quizzically. What does she mean... did I do something wrong? she thought as she blushed frantically and leaned in to kiss her again, "I'm sorry Fanta, I'm really sorry..."
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Finnigan Pizzas [OPEN][ONGOING]   Finnigan Pizzas [OPEN][ONGOING] - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2014 9:33 am

"I am always careful when using my gre-" Being cut off by the kiss, she blushes yet again, though she holds it for a few seconds more than necessary, petting her head as she brings it to her chest, "There is nothing to say sorry about, dummy. Was just not expecting you to do that. But anyway, if you go get that person to cover for you, we will stay here until you return."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Finnigan Pizzas [OPEN][ONGOING]   Finnigan Pizzas [OPEN][ONGOING] - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2014 9:38 am

Minty nodded and quickly released Fantasia, running off behind the bar to get someone to cover for her.

____________________________________________________________________________________________

Aphelion coughed and leaned back, "So you're into that eh? I mean there's nothing wrong with that... I mean... yeah..."
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Finnigan Pizzas [OPEN][ONGOING]   Finnigan Pizzas [OPEN][ONGOING] - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2014 10:04 am

Blushing all the more, she places the grenade on table, her voice lowered so only they can hear it, "Say anything, and I will ram this down your throat, a second goes up your other hole and then both the pins are released at the same time." With that, she makes sure she finishes her drink before taking all the empty cups and placing them together, stacking the boxes up next to them with an innocent smile on her face, the grenade back in her lap.
Back to top Go down
Metroidhunter
Metroidhunter

PostSubject: Re: Finnigan Pizzas [OPEN][ONGOING]   Finnigan Pizzas [OPEN][ONGOING] - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2014 10:07 pm

"Hmm...  Seems like somebody gets embarrassed pretty easily."  Vivian noted with a smirk, sitting up in a cross-legged position.  "And possibly easily irritated as well.  As it's not everyday that you get threatened to have a grenade shoved up your ass."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Finnigan Pizzas [OPEN][ONGOING]   Finnigan Pizzas [OPEN][ONGOING] - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2014 4:46 am

"Hey, I don't judge." Aphelion shrugged before smirking, "Some guys find it kinda hot to be honest. You know you don't have to hide what you're into... There's no shame in liking girls." He nodded wisely.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Finnigan Pizzas [OPEN][ONGOING]   Finnigan Pizzas [OPEN][ONGOING] - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2014 3:27 pm

Frowning, she places the grenade away , not looking at them as she speaks, her voice suddenly timid, "I mean... I don't think she is into that... Which is why I like it when she 'talks' to me..." Ears twitching, she sighs, "What if she found out I am into that and stopped talking to me? I'd probably die..."
Back to top Go down
Metroidhunter
Metroidhunter

PostSubject: Re: Finnigan Pizzas [OPEN][ONGOING]   Finnigan Pizzas [OPEN][ONGOING] - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2014 3:38 pm

Vivian tilted her head, looking somewhat surprised.  "Wait...  So you two aren't a couple or anything?  Because it sure seemed like it.  I mean, it was mostly because of the kissing, but... Yeah."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Finnigan Pizzas [OPEN][ONGOING]   Finnigan Pizzas [OPEN][ONGOING] - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2014 3:46 pm

"Hmm... I guess I can see where you're coming from. Maybe... I don't know, if there's ever a big event you should tell her? I mean, I think if she likes you enough to kiss you like that and isn't dumb enough to think it's just an empty gesture there might be some mutual feeling..." Aphelion said before frowning slightly, "What do you mean 'talks'?"
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Finnigan Pizzas [OPEN][ONGOING]   Finnigan Pizzas [OPEN][ONGOING] - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2014 8:43 am

"Minty has a problem speaking using her voice box as I said, but her aura lets her 'speak' if she kisses them... I'm her closest friend, but not her girlfriend. I mean... I shouldn't , but I kinda like it when she's not had her inspection for the day, as it means I g-get to do it and I se-" Cutting herself off with the look of about to pass out from embarrassment, she coughs and looks around for Minty, only to see her standing right behind her. Well Shit. Bye bye land of the concious. Was the last thing to go through her mind before her head hit the couch and she passed out.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Finnigan Pizzas [OPEN][ONGOING]   Finnigan Pizzas [OPEN][ONGOING] - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2014 7:19 pm

Minty stood tall, slightly paralyzed as Fanta talked about her. When the cat faunus passed out, she snapped out of it and rushed over to pull her up to her bosom, resting her head there and kissing her, astarting to mentally yell at her to wake up.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Finnigan Pizzas [OPEN][ONGOING]   Finnigan Pizzas [OPEN][ONGOING] - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 9:20 am

Groaning a few minutes later, she pushes up invisible glasses before taking in her enviroment, or rather, the face kissing her. Blushing horribly, her shock coupled with the yelling from the kiss caused her to shirk away from Minty, looking down at her lap instead of anyone else, "Uhh... Uhh..."
Back to top Go down
Metroidhunter
Metroidhunter

PostSubject: Re: Finnigan Pizzas [OPEN][ONGOING]   Finnigan Pizzas [OPEN][ONGOING] - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 5:28 pm

Vivian stared at Fantasia with a worried look on her face.  "Are you feeling alright?  You kind of died for a minute there.  I don't think Noveria would be too happy if you actually were dead, mostly because we'd be short a teammate."  She quickly glanced at Aph, then Minty, then Fanta again.  This was a weird situation and fairly awkward situation, even for her.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Finnigan Pizzas [OPEN][ONGOING]   Finnigan Pizzas [OPEN][ONGOING] - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 6:40 pm

Aphelion blinked a few times, processing everything that happened before thinking about it. Nope, don't say a thing. He nodded to himself wisely and shrunk back, deciding to start playing with Vivian's tail a bit.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

Minty's expression saddened visibly when Fantasia looked away. The bovine huffed slightly and decided to, for once, be serious and forceful to Fantasia, moving in to hug her strongly, lodging the cat girl's neck perfectly in her bosom so that the chin was just sticking out, leaning down to kiss her, "Fanta! You had me worried, you just passed out! Are you alright?"
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Finnigan Pizzas [OPEN][ONGOING]   Finnigan Pizzas [OPEN][ONGOING] - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2014 12:34 pm

Fantasia was stuck, she hadn't been feeling that well since she had first seen Minty for some reason, everything in her mind had been weirdly sexual (Which she blamed Aphelion for) and with her close proximity to her affections, she already knew she could grab Minty's clothes and remove them before she could react, though she quickly got rid of those thoughts, trying to subtly plant a kiss on Minty's chest before speaking, "I'm fine... Was just a sudden attack of orthostatic hypotension."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Finnigan Pizzas [OPEN][ONGOING]   Finnigan Pizzas [OPEN][ONGOING] - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2014 11:36 am

Minty blinked and blushed at Fantasia's reaction, pulling her back up to her face and kissing her again, "You're acting weird... Are you sure you're okay? Did you eat something bad?" she asked her through the kiss before her face turned sad and worried... and slowly, just a little angry.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Finnigan Pizzas [OPEN][ONGOING]   Finnigan Pizzas [OPEN][ONGOING] - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2014 2:39 am

"N-No, I am honestly fine." Smiling slightly as she pokes Minty's cheeks, "I always act like this." Blushing slightly, she shifts to move her face away from Minty's chest (If regrettably) and looks at them, "R-Right! We were going to go out? I mean, where do you want to go Vivian?"
Back to top Go down
Metroidhunter
Metroidhunter

PostSubject: Re: Finnigan Pizzas [OPEN][ONGOING]   Finnigan Pizzas [OPEN][ONGOING] - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2014 2:00 pm

Vivian raised an eyebrow at Fanta, but nodded.  Good thing someone had decided to change the subject, as things had started to get weird.  "Right.  I have no idea.  But, I'd be fine with just going for a walk.  Unless someone else has a better idea, of course." she added, looking around at the others curiously.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Finnigan Pizzas [OPEN][ONGOING]   Finnigan Pizzas [OPEN][ONGOING] - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2014 2:06 pm

Minty blinked and her expression calmed a bit, though she did throw an unsure glance at Vivian and Aphelion. Other than that, she shrugged and kissed Fanta's forehead before getting up and flattening her skirt.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

"Umm... I'm fine with a walk too..." Aphelion said before getting up as well, stretching and offering Vivian his hand by putting it on her stump.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Finnigan Pizzas [OPEN][ONGOING]   Finnigan Pizzas [OPEN][ONGOING] - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2014 5:20 pm

Getting up as well, she  makes sure she has everything before placing enough money on the table to pay for the food, "I can give you your tip while we are out." Giggling childishly, Fantasia starts dragging Minty out of the door, calling out, "Hurry up Vivian, you are letting the side down~"
Back to top Go down
Metroidhunter
Metroidhunter

PostSubject: Re: Finnigan Pizzas [OPEN][ONGOING]   Finnigan Pizzas [OPEN][ONGOING] - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2014 6:12 am

Rising from her seat, Vivian walked towards the door alongside Aph, though staying far enough from the two other girls so that they probably wouldn't be able to hear her.  Leaning a bit closer to Aph, she spoke quietly, though not quite a whisper.  "Well, that was weird.  They both seem to have gotten over it pretty fast, though."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Finnigan Pizzas [OPEN][ONGOING]   Finnigan Pizzas [OPEN][ONGOING] - Page 11 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Finnigan Pizzas [OPEN][ONGOING]
Page 11 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next