RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Infirmery for the sick and injured

Go down 
+2
WolffeHeart678
Qopster
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
AAGGRESSS

Infirmery for the sick and injured - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Infirmery for the sick and injured   Infirmery for the sick and injured - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 03, 2014 2:35 pm

"I had seen some faunus from afar in the circus but I never met one till recently. I don't know much about what they are like away from the prying eyes of the public. He purred before, and they don't like having their ears touched, so perhaps he is more cat like than he lets on."
Back to top Go down
WolffeHeart678

PostSubject: Re: Infirmery for the sick and injured   Infirmery for the sick and injured - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 03, 2014 2:47 pm

"Faunus are more human than animal, but they do share some animal traits. Like you said, Dusk does purr and doesn't like his ears scratched, but he won't like it if we treat him like an animal, and that's what he'll think if we get him a little mouse." Wolffe thinks some more. "Do you know what his weapon is?"
Back to top Go down
AAGGRESSS

PostSubject: Re: Infirmery for the sick and injured   Infirmery for the sick and injured - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 03, 2014 3:02 pm

"Those strange auras he used to damage the tree, then he helped me blast it apart. A blade that turns into a gun of some sort?"
Back to top Go down
WolffeHeart678

PostSubject: Re: Infirmery for the sick and injured   Infirmery for the sick and injured - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 03, 2014 3:05 pm

"Hmmm... I haven't sparred with him yet, so I wouldn't know... Maybe I could do that. Whenever he's mad, we could go into the forest and spar. Would that work?"
Back to top Go down
AAGGRESSS

PostSubject: Re: Infirmery for the sick and injured   Infirmery for the sick and injured - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 03, 2014 4:36 pm

" It would work to elevate him, but you might be spending a lot more time here with how he fights."
Back to top Go down
WolffeHeart678

PostSubject: Re: Infirmery for the sick and injured   Infirmery for the sick and injured - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 03, 2014 6:43 pm

"Yeah... Hmmm..."
Back to top Go down
AAGGRESSS

PostSubject: Re: Infirmery for the sick and injured   Infirmery for the sick and injured - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 04, 2014 12:06 am

"What we need is a sparing partner on equal terms with him. someone who can take hits like that."
Back to top Go down
WolffeHeart678

PostSubject: Re: Infirmery for the sick and injured   Infirmery for the sick and injured - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 04, 2014 12:08 am

"Yeah... I have no ideas... What about you?"
Back to top Go down
AAGGRESSS

PostSubject: Re: Infirmery for the sick and injured   Infirmery for the sick and injured - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 04, 2014 12:10 am

"Considering someone almost diet today, I am almost considering talking to Ozpin. Not that I like blowing the whistle on someone I know, but we don't have a great lot of options."
Back to top Go down
WolffeHeart678

PostSubject: Re: Infirmery for the sick and injured   Infirmery for the sick and injured - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 04, 2014 12:14 am

"Hmmm... I'm not sure. I don't want to lose a team member. Besides, if we do, he'll probably destroy the school from rage..." Wolffe sighs. "This is a tough one... Maybe anger management classes..."
Back to top Go down
AAGGRESSS

PostSubject: Re: Infirmery for the sick and injured   Infirmery for the sick and injured - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 04, 2014 1:13 am

"Of all the psychic powers, I had to get clairvoyance. if I had ESP or something I could probably go into his mind and help him or something...Wait a second, we know someone who can talk to peoples minds, don't we?"
Back to top Go down
WolffeHeart678

PostSubject: Re: Infirmery for the sick and injured   Infirmery for the sick and injured - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 04, 2014 1:18 am

"Ummm... I don't know... I personally don't know anybody like that. Do you know somebody like that?"
Back to top Go down
AAGGRESSS

PostSubject: Re: Infirmery for the sick and injured   Infirmery for the sick and injured - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 04, 2014 2:11 am

"Daisy and her friend seem to communicate that way. Maybe they can help."
Back to top Go down
WolffeHeart678

PostSubject: Re: Infirmery for the sick and injured   Infirmery for the sick and injured - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 04, 2014 2:14 am

"Really? That's cool. I didn't know that." Wolffe smiles. "So that's why they get along so well... Daisy has somebody she can actually talk to."
Back to top Go down
AAGGRESSS

PostSubject: Re: Infirmery for the sick and injured   Infirmery for the sick and injured - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 04, 2014 3:46 am

"Well someone she can talk to without, like a portable chalk board or something. Why does nobody ever think of just writing it down sometimes?"
Back to top Go down
WolffeHeart678

PostSubject: Re: Infirmery for the sick and injured   Infirmery for the sick and injured - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 04, 2014 11:15 am

'Hehe. I don't know. But what I meant is that it's somebody she can talk to with her own 'voice'."
Back to top Go down
Dark Soul

Dark Soul

PostSubject: Re: Infirmery for the sick and injured   Infirmery for the sick and injured - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 04, 2014 11:31 am

Hoshi woke up still hugging Daisy tightly. 'she looks really peaceful' she thought to herself, smiling at Daisy stroking her hair softly. She gave her a little kiss on the forehead trying not to wake her up before she decided to get out of bed. Her leg felt fine, she swung herself round to the side of the bed and placed her legs on the ground, a bandage covered her wound. She wanted to take a look at her wound see how bad it was, she took the bandage off to see her wound was completely healed over only a scar remained in it's place 'What the hell' she thought a look of awe on her face. She stood up, it was a little tender and hurt when she put all of her weight onto it but other than that it was fine. She began to test how good she could walk, she walked with a bit of a limp but she could walk, she was amazed. She walked towards the waiting room and peered through the door's window see who was left in the room, seeing Wolffe and Top she backed away from the door quickly , hoping she hadn't been seen but stumbling back and falling over pulling a metal cart down with her making a clattering noise.
Back to top Go down
WolffeHeart678

PostSubject: Re: Infirmery for the sick and injured   Infirmery for the sick and injured - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 04, 2014 11:35 am

Wolffe hears a clattering in the room where Hoshi and Daisy are. "Huh? What was that?" Wolffe looks really concerned. "I hope they're alright..."
Back to top Go down
Queso

PostSubject: Re: Infirmery for the sick and injured   Infirmery for the sick and injured - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 04, 2014 1:16 pm

Daisy was sleeping when she was suddenly awoken by a loud noise, Daisy sat up in the bed and noticed Hoshi was gone, she scanned the room looking for Hoshi and the source of the noise, to Daisy's surprise she found both at once. Daisy saw Hoshi on the floor with an upturned metal cart by her side. Daisy leapt up to help Hoshi, Daisy rushed over to help Hoshi up before noticing Hoshi had removed the bandages and i the place of the massive wound that Daisy saw earlier there was a fully healed scar. Daisy stood, bewildered for a moment before looking at the bracelet Theta had given her, Daisy decided that the bracelet must have some sort of healing powers. Daisy snapped out of her thoughts and procceded to help Hoshi up.
Back to top Go down
Dark Soul

Dark Soul

PostSubject: Re: Infirmery for the sick and injured   Infirmery for the sick and injured - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 04, 2014 1:44 pm

Hoshi noticed Daisy's bewildered look as she looked at the scar which was in place of the wound. She sent "I'm as surprised as you" telepathically. She then accepted Daisy's help up and hugged her as a silent thank you but still sent "Thank you, you're always there for me and I'm sorry I woke you" telepathically to Daisy giving her a kiss. She then broke away from the kiss after a while and looked at the bracelet on her wrist inquisitively and sent "I don't remember buying this or anyone giving this to me" to Daisy. The bracelet glowed a light bluish green colour, the same shade as her eye's.
Back to top Go down
AAGGRESSS

PostSubject: Re: Infirmery for the sick and injured   Infirmery for the sick and injured - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 04, 2014 2:23 pm

Top got up and opened the door "Everything alright in here, you two?"
Back to top Go down
WolffeHeart678

PostSubject: Re: Infirmery for the sick and injured   Infirmery for the sick and injured - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 04, 2014 4:56 pm

Wolffe looks into the room from his chair and sees that everyone is alright, and sighs in relief. It's good to see that they're alright.
Back to top Go down
AAGGRESSS

PostSubject: Re: Infirmery for the sick and injured   Infirmery for the sick and injured - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 04, 2014 5:02 pm

"Long as I am here, I need to ask. Can either of you see or speak into someones mind? I figured that is how you talk to each other without saying a word. But we need someone like that, maeby we can help Dusk that way."
Back to top Go down
Dark Soul

Dark Soul

PostSubject: Re: Infirmery for the sick and injured   Infirmery for the sick and injured - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 04, 2014 10:51 pm

Hoshi over from Daisy and the bracelet towards Top who was now standing in the doorway. She listened to what Top had to say and decided to do something slightly evil. She looked at Daisy and smiled evilly then turned back to top and sent "What do you think?" telepathically to Top a evil look on her face
Back to top Go down
WolffeHeart678

PostSubject: Re: Infirmery for the sick and injured   Infirmery for the sick and injured - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 04, 2014 11:08 pm

Wolffe sees Hoshi's evil face and becomes slightly concerned. I really hope she doesn't hurt Top... That'd really stink... To lose all my team members in one day...
Back to top Go down
Dark Soul

Dark Soul

PostSubject: Re: Infirmery for the sick and injured   Infirmery for the sick and injured - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 04, 2014 11:15 pm

She then looked over towards Wolffe the same evil look, she sent "Do you think we put thoughts into others minds?" telepathically, she then burst out into hysterical laughter at the concerned look on wolffe's face "Don't worry, I'm only playing, its hard to explain telepathy works" she said trying to calm herself down but failing completely.
Back to top Go down
WolffeHeart678

PostSubject: Re: Infirmery for the sick and injured   Infirmery for the sick and injured - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 04, 2014 11:19 pm

Wolffe is suprised, but then smiles. "So you're the one with telepathy. Well, nice to know that. Hehe... Ugh... Please don't do that again... That's very, oh what's the word... Um... I think the word is suprising... Sorry, I'm under a lot of stress right now..." Wolffe sighs.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Infirmery for the sick and injured   Infirmery for the sick and injured - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Infirmery for the sick and injured
Page 8 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RWBY: The RPG :: Basket :: Basket-
Jump to: