RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Infirmery for the sick and injured

Go down 
+2
WolffeHeart678
Qopster
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Qopster

Qopster

Infirmery for the sick and injured Empty
PostSubject: Infirmery for the sick and injured   Infirmery for the sick and injured Icon_minitimeSun Dec 15, 2013 8:24 pm

Anybody who is is sick or injured. Home to all you medical needs from injured rubs to a broken arm. Can hold 40 people at a time. Has all forms of medicine and contains at least 5 doctors and 5 nurses always on staff.

Last edited by Qopster on Sun Dec 15, 2013 8:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
WolffeHeart678

PostSubject: Re: Infirmery for the sick and injured   Infirmery for the sick and injured Icon_minitimeSun Dec 15, 2013 8:30 pm

Wolffe burst into the Infermery carrying Dusk. "Ugh... Where is the person who is supposed to be the... I don't know. Nurse or something." Wolffe goes into the back and lays Dusk down on one of the beds. Oh man... I really hope that Dusk and Theta will be ok.
Back to top Go down
Qopster

Qopster

PostSubject: Re: Infirmery for the sick and injured   Infirmery for the sick and injured Icon_minitimeSun Dec 15, 2013 8:39 pm

(OOC I got to go to bed. Btw, since you can control npcs, I think you can just control a nurse or something, I'm not sure. Do whatever fits the rules and makes sense)
Back to top Go down
WolffeHeart678

PostSubject: Re: Infirmery for the sick and injured   Infirmery for the sick and injured Icon_minitimeSun Dec 15, 2013 8:41 pm

(OOC: Ok then. Night.)
Back to top Go down
WolffeHeart678

PostSubject: Re: Infirmery for the sick and injured   Infirmery for the sick and injured Icon_minitimeSun Dec 15, 2013 8:45 pm

(OOC: I set up a request for a nurse.)
Back to top Go down
AAGGRESSS

PostSubject: Re: Infirmery for the sick and injured   Infirmery for the sick and injured Icon_minitimeSun Dec 15, 2013 9:02 pm

Top bursts into the infirmary right after Wolffe

"Medic!"
Back to top Go down
WolffeHeart678

PostSubject: Re: Infirmery for the sick and injured   Infirmery for the sick and injured Icon_minitimeSun Dec 15, 2013 9:03 pm

A nurse walks into the room. "Well, what happened here?" (this is the nurse talking color) Wolffe looks at her. "I'm... I'm not sure. My friend here just collapsed. He was holding one of my other friends who had also just fainted or something." Wolffe tears up a little. "Please... Please find out what's wrong with them. I don't want to lose my friends." Wolffe wipes his eyes.
Back to top Go down
WolffeHeart678

PostSubject: Re: Infirmery for the sick and injured   Infirmery for the sick and injured Icon_minitimeSun Dec 15, 2013 9:04 pm

"Oh, and I take it that this is your other friend?" Wolffe nods. The nurse turns to Top. "Please, set her down on a bed next to the boy. I need to see what's wrong with them. "Thank you nurse. Thank you."
Back to top Go down
AAGGRESSS

PostSubject: Re: Infirmery for the sick and injured   Infirmery for the sick and injured Icon_minitimeSun Dec 15, 2013 9:08 pm

Top sets her down on the bed and backs away, a look of concern on his usually smiling face.
Back to top Go down
WolffeHeart678

PostSubject: Re: Infirmery for the sick and injured   Infirmery for the sick and injured Icon_minitimeSun Dec 15, 2013 9:14 pm

Wolffe goes and stands next to Top with a look of concern, and occasionally wiping his eyes that keep tearing up. The nurse examines the two. "Oh, this is nothing really. They just spent a lot of aura. Just give them a little time to rest and they will be fine. Would you like to stay here? Wolffe nods. "Ok then. You two can sleep in here if you want. We have plenty of beds because the initiation hasn't started yet." She smiles and steps back into her office.
Back to top Go down
Qopster

Qopster

PostSubject: Re: Infirmery for the sick and injured   Infirmery for the sick and injured Icon_minitimeSun Dec 15, 2013 9:32 pm

ZZZZZZ purr zzzzzzz purr, were the only sounds Dusk made for as long as he was asleep in the infirmary
Back to top Go down
WolffeHeart678

PostSubject: Re: Infirmery for the sick and injured   Infirmery for the sick and injured Icon_minitimeSun Dec 15, 2013 9:37 pm

I really hope that they will be ok. I don't think I could stand it if I lost two of my friends in one day... Wolffe tears up again and quickly wipes the tears away.
Back to top Go down
WolffeHeart678

PostSubject: Re: Infirmery for the sick and injured   Infirmery for the sick and injured Icon_minitimeSun Dec 15, 2013 10:14 pm

Wolffe flops down on a bed next to Dusk, and considers going to sleep. "Hey, Top?"
Back to top Go down
AAGGRESSS

PostSubject: Re: Infirmery for the sick and injured   Infirmery for the sick and injured Icon_minitimeSun Dec 15, 2013 10:32 pm

"Yes Wolffe?"
Back to top Go down
WolffeHeart678

PostSubject: Re: Infirmery for the sick and injured   Infirmery for the sick and injured Icon_minitimeSun Dec 15, 2013 10:34 pm

"Do you... *sniff* Do you think they'll be... *sniff* Ok?" Wolffe wipes his eyes again and is on the verge of crying.
Back to top Go down
AAGGRESSS

PostSubject: Re: Infirmery for the sick and injured   Infirmery for the sick and injured Icon_minitimeSun Dec 15, 2013 11:14 pm

Top pats Wolffe on the back

"She said they are ok, so we dont have anything to worry about."
Back to top Go down
WolffeHeart678

PostSubject: Re: Infirmery for the sick and injured   Infirmery for the sick and injured Icon_minitimeSun Dec 15, 2013 11:16 pm

"Ok... Ok... Thanks Top." Wolffe wipes his eyes again and smiles. "I needed that. It's just..." Wolffe tears up again. "...I don't want to lose any friends... Not again..."
Back to top Go down
AAGGRESSS

PostSubject: Re: Infirmery for the sick and injured   Infirmery for the sick and injured Icon_minitimeMon Dec 16, 2013 12:36 am

"We all had our share of problems before. But now we are all here together. All of us are friends now. We will stick together, and none of us will ever be alone again. So don't worry, it will take more than this to bring us all apart."
Back to top Go down
WolffeHeart678

PostSubject: Re: Infirmery for the sick and injured   Infirmery for the sick and injured Icon_minitimeMon Dec 16, 2013 12:43 am

"Thanks Top." Wolffe genuinely smiles at Top. "Thank you." Wolffe hugs Top. "I'm... I'm sorry... It's just... It's just... My... My friend... He... He died... He died on my trip here... I got the message on the airship... My only other friend... My first true friend... He's... He's... He's gone!" Wolffe can't stop himself from crying anymore.
Back to top Go down
WolffeHeart678

PostSubject: Re: Infirmery for the sick and injured   Infirmery for the sick and injured Icon_minitimeMon Dec 16, 2013 1:29 am

Wolffe lets go of Top and lays down on his bed. "I'm... I'm sorry... It's just... Well... I feel... I feel like... you're the... the only one... I can trust... with that... You're... the person... I trust most now... I'm... I'm sorry..." Wolffe pulls himself together. "Thanks a lot Top. I really needed to do that. Like I said, you're now the person I trust most, so, thanks for putting up with me." Wolffe wipes his face and smiles at Top, being the happiest he's been all day.
Back to top Go down
AAGGRESSS

PostSubject: Re: Infirmery for the sick and injured   Infirmery for the sick and injured Icon_minitimeMon Dec 16, 2013 2:13 am

Top just smiles at Wolffes words

"You are the first friend I ever had, and I am glad I met you all here."
Back to top Go down
Dark Soul

Dark Soul

PostSubject: Re: Infirmery for the sick and injured   Infirmery for the sick and injured Icon_minitimeMon Dec 16, 2013 2:18 am

"w..." theta's eyes opened suddenly revealing her eye's had turned the same colour as her shadow ball

(ooc-her semblance reflects how she feels)
Back to top Go down
Qopster

Qopster

PostSubject: Re: Infirmery for the sick and injured   Infirmery for the sick and injured Icon_minitimeMon Dec 16, 2013 5:04 am

Zzz purr zzz pur, "huh?" Dusk woke up all of a sudden. He let out a long purr and stretched a bit. He let a yawn and asked, "Where am I? What happened with Theta?"
Back to top Go down
WolffeHeart678

PostSubject: Re: Infirmery for the sick and injured   Infirmery for the sick and injured Icon_minitimeMon Dec 16, 2013 8:00 am

Wolffe jumps out of his bed. "Dusk! Theta! Thank goodness you got better. You two passed out after using so much of your aura, but I didn't know what had happened, so Top and I carried you two to the infermery." Wolffe smiles really wide. "I'm just glad you're ok."

(OOC: I've gotta go for awhile. Be back in about... 9 hours. Later)
Back to top Go down
AAGGRESSS

PostSubject: Re: Infirmery for the sick and injured   Infirmery for the sick and injured Icon_minitimeMon Dec 16, 2013 9:37 am

"Were you just purring?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Infirmery for the sick and injured   Infirmery for the sick and injured Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Infirmery for the sick and injured
Page 1 of 9Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RWBY: The RPG :: Basket :: Basket-
Jump to: