RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Infirmery for the sick and injured

Go down 
+2
WolffeHeart678
Qopster
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Dark Soul

Infirmery for the sick and injured - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Infirmery for the sick and injured   Infirmery for the sick and injured - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 01, 2014 11:45 pm

Hoshi held Daisy tight her sob's only audible to a faunus until Daisy looked up at her and say those words. With her words she stopped Hoshi's crying and made a smile appear on her face, it was only a small smile but she was still smiling. 'You always know just what to say to make me feel better' she thought to herself as she pulled Daisy closer till they were touching. She then sent "Sleep well" telepathically before giving her a kiss on the forehead. She then put her head back trying to get some natural sleep herself.
Back to top Go down
AAGGRESSS

PostSubject: Re: Infirmery for the sick and injured   Infirmery for the sick and injured - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 02, 2014 12:19 am

"I will feel a lot better after all this is calmed down, and we can have a nice long talk about our teammates behavior. And Daisy is not off the hook on this one. She was part of that fight also. We are lucky no one died."
Back to top Go down
WolffeHeart678

PostSubject: Re: Infirmery for the sick and injured   Infirmery for the sick and injured - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 02, 2014 12:28 am

"Yeah, that's true. Speaking of Daisy, I wonder what her and Hoshi are up to."
Back to top Go down
AAGGRESSS

PostSubject: Re: Infirmery for the sick and injured   Infirmery for the sick and injured - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 02, 2014 12:54 am

"Admittedly I would hesitate to disturb them, things will not get easy for that girl as we have to discuss her outburst. Let her have a little time to collect her thoughts."
Back to top Go down
WolffeHeart678

PostSubject: Re: Infirmery for the sick and injured   Infirmery for the sick and injured - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 02, 2014 1:05 am

"Yeah, good idea Top." Wolffe starts thinking. "So..."
Back to top Go down
AAGGRESSS

PostSubject: Re: Infirmery for the sick and injured   Infirmery for the sick and injured - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 02, 2014 1:11 am

" well, our team is having hangups, we may have just befriended a psychopath, and someone nearly died. Admittedly I still like this place better than home."
Back to top Go down
WolffeHeart678

PostSubject: Re: Infirmery for the sick and injured   Infirmery for the sick and injured - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 02, 2014 1:14 am

"Hahahaha... Same here Top, same here." Wolffe smiles again. Wolffe then feels a buzzing in his pocket. "Oh, my scroll is buzzing." He pulls it out and reads the message he got from Dusk. "He says he's busy, but he didn't specify... Ugh..."
Back to top Go down
AAGGRESSS

PostSubject: Re: Infirmery for the sick and injured   Infirmery for the sick and injured - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 02, 2014 8:16 pm

((OOC: Got this as a note: "He then realized that Top and Wolffe didn't know where he was, so he quickly sent them a message, only saying that he was busy and wouldn't be back for a while, and if he missed any school work, that if they could collect it, he would be grateful. He also told them not to worry, and put away his scroll." Just sending this so you guys can know what to do. Very Happy
))
Back to top Go down
WolffeHeart678

PostSubject: Re: Infirmery for the sick and injured   Infirmery for the sick and injured - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 02, 2014 9:46 pm

(OOC: Yeah, I got that too, that's why I changed my message.)
Back to top Go down
AAGGRESSS

PostSubject: Re: Infirmery for the sick and injured   Infirmery for the sick and injured - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 02, 2014 11:36 pm

"Great, now what?"
Back to top Go down
WolffeHeart678

PostSubject: Re: Infirmery for the sick and injured   Infirmery for the sick and injured - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 02, 2014 11:39 pm

"No idea... I wonder what's going on outside... And what's happening with Dusk and Theta..." Wolffe stares blankly out the window.
Back to top Go down
AAGGRESSS

PostSubject: Re: Infirmery for the sick and injured   Infirmery for the sick and injured - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 03, 2014 12:34 am

" I am not sure what to do. We should go after them but I don't know where to start, and I don't want to leave anyone alone with these two, in case Daisy loses it again."
Back to top Go down
WolffeHeart678

PostSubject: Re: Infirmery for the sick and injured   Infirmery for the sick and injured - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 03, 2014 12:41 am

"Yeah... I'll stay here with ya." Wolffe stops looking out the window and turns to Top. "So... what do ya wanna talk about?"
Back to top Go down
AAGGRESSS

PostSubject: Re: Infirmery for the sick and injured   Infirmery for the sick and injured - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 03, 2014 1:01 am

"Your friend, who taught you. what was he like?"
Back to top Go down
WolffeHeart678

PostSubject: Re: Infirmery for the sick and injured   Infirmery for the sick and injured - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 03, 2014 1:11 am

"He was the nicest guy I've ever met. He took me in without even knowing me, and cared for me like a brother. That's basically what he was to me, the brother I never had. He's the one who taught me that faunus aren't evil creatures as my parents taught me. He did look a lot like Mars. Actually, I have his picture somewhere. Wolffe rummages in his hoodie and pulls out a framed picture of a black wolf faunus. "That's him. He taught me everything I know. He taught me how to fight, how to run and jump like the faunus, how to hunt, which plants are poisonous or not, how to start a fire... everything. Hehe... ah the memories... It's a shame he's gone... He was the best guy I ever knew. Wolffe tears up a little, but wipes them away. "He would always help me whenever I failed at something, and would actually catch me if I fell..." Wolffe starts to cry, but stops. "Sorry... He meant a lot to me. I can't talk about it anymore... What about you? What was life like in the circus. You don't have to answer if you don't want to, I would understand... It's hard talking about that kind of stuff." Wolffe smiles.
Back to top Go down
AAGGRESSS

PostSubject: Re: Infirmery for the sick and injured   Infirmery for the sick and injured - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 03, 2014 2:19 am

Top looks down, a very sullen expression showing

"When I was born, they called me a demon spawn. Nobody knew who my father was, mother never admitted to having an affair with anyone. Grandfather tried to drown me when I was an infant. He stopped trying but he never stopped hating me. Everyone at the circus hated or feared me. I was forced to learn their trades but they clearly didn't feel safe around me, always treating me like a rabid animal, like at any moment I would spring up and bite them. Every town we visited I was hidden away, least the crowd would see me. I knew I could never preform, they were only teaching me to give me something to do. Mother spent almost all of her time in her own little world, trying to escape the fact that she had created me. The few times she would comfort me it was so disingenuous, so far away and forlorn...fake like her care for me. Then one day grandfather had a bad day. He came home drunk, beat my mother to a pulp and tried to kill me. I escaped using everything I had learned in the circus. In the process he dropped his lantern. I didn't bother looking back when I jumped out the window, I knew they were dead and the house burnt to ash. I think everyone assumed I burnt up as well...just fine with me."
Back to top Go down
WolffeHeart678

PostSubject: Re: Infirmery for the sick and injured   Infirmery for the sick and injured - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 03, 2014 2:22 am

"Wow Top... That's tough... But don't worry man, I'm here for ya." Wolffe smiles. "You and me are friends, and that's not changing."
Back to top Go down
AAGGRESSS

PostSubject: Re: Infirmery for the sick and injured   Infirmery for the sick and injured - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 03, 2014 2:54 am

" and I am here for you. You all are my only friends in the world, and I am holding on to you no matter what."
Back to top Go down
WolffeHeart678

PostSubject: Re: Infirmery for the sick and injured   Infirmery for the sick and injured - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 03, 2014 2:56 am

"Likewise. So... what else is there to talk about..." Wolffe sighs. "Sorry... I'm terrible at making small talk. I've always been a little socially awkward. Hehe...
Back to top Go down
AAGGRESSS

PostSubject: Re: Infirmery for the sick and injured   Infirmery for the sick and injured - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 03, 2014 3:28 am

"i guess that makes two of us. I am surprised I remembered how to speak after years alone in the Forrest."
Back to top Go down
WolffeHeart678

PostSubject: Re: Infirmery for the sick and injured   Infirmery for the sick and injured - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 03, 2014 3:32 am

"Well I'm glad you can. Otherwise, we might not have met." Wolffe smiles again.
Back to top Go down
AAGGRESSS

PostSubject: Re: Infirmery for the sick and injured   Infirmery for the sick and injured - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 03, 2014 3:40 am

"Haha! Coming here has really made things great. for me. Now if we can just straiten out our teammates issues."
Back to top Go down
WolffeHeart678

PostSubject: Re: Infirmery for the sick and injured   Infirmery for the sick and injured - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 03, 2014 3:42 am

"Yup. That's the main problem now... We've gotta find out how to keep Dusk calm... He's way too easy to set off..." Wolffe goes into deep thought.
Back to top Go down
AAGGRESSS

PostSubject: Re: Infirmery for the sick and injured   Infirmery for the sick and injured - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 03, 2014 1:33 pm

"Would you hold it against me if I suggested a rubber mouse toy?"
Back to top Go down
WolffeHeart678

PostSubject: Re: Infirmery for the sick and injured   Infirmery for the sick and injured - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 03, 2014 1:37 pm

Wolffe laughs. "Hahaha. I wouldn't, but Dusk probably would."
Back to top Go down
AAGGRESSS

PostSubject: Re: Infirmery for the sick and injured   Infirmery for the sick and injured - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 03, 2014 2:35 pm

"I had seen some faunus from afar in the circus but I never met one till recently. I don't know much about what they are like away from the prying eyes of the public. He purred before, and they don't like having their ears touched, so perhaps he is more cat like than he lets on."
Back to top Go down
WolffeHeart678

PostSubject: Re: Infirmery for the sick and injured   Infirmery for the sick and injured - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 03, 2014 2:47 pm

"Faunus are more human than animal, but they do share some animal traits. Like you said, Dusk does purr and doesn't like his ears scratched, but he won't like it if we treat him like an animal, and that's what he'll think if we get him a little mouse." Wolffe thinks some more. "Do you know what his weapon is?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Infirmery for the sick and injured   Infirmery for the sick and injured - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Infirmery for the sick and injured
Page 7 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RWBY: The RPG :: Basket :: Basket-
Jump to: