RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Infirmery for the sick and injured

Go down 
+2
WolffeHeart678
Qopster
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
AuthorMessage
Dark Soul

Infirmery for the sick and injured - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Infirmery for the sick and injured   Infirmery for the sick and injured - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 04, 2014 11:15 pm

She then looked over towards Wolffe the same evil look, she sent "Do you think we put thoughts into others minds?" telepathically, she then burst out into hysterical laughter at the concerned look on wolffe's face "Don't worry, I'm only playing, its hard to explain telepathy works" she said trying to calm herself down but failing completely.
Back to top Go down
WolffeHeart678

PostSubject: Re: Infirmery for the sick and injured   Infirmery for the sick and injured - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 04, 2014 11:19 pm

Wolffe is suprised, but then smiles. "So you're the one with telepathy. Well, nice to know that. Hehe... Ugh... Please don't do that again... That's very, oh what's the word... Um... I think the word is suprising... Sorry, I'm under a lot of stress right now..." Wolffe sighs.
Back to top Go down
AAGGRESSS

PostSubject: Re: Infirmery for the sick and injured   Infirmery for the sick and injured - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 05, 2014 12:42 am

"That look is unbecoming of you. Now on to more important matters, think you can help Dusk?"
Back to top Go down
Qopster

Qopster

PostSubject: Re: Infirmery for the sick and injured   Infirmery for the sick and injured - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 05, 2014 6:06 am

((OOC)Dusk sent Wolffe a message saying, "I'm back, for better or worse." Just saying so that you may refrence it.)
Back to top Go down
WolffeHeart678

PostSubject: Re: Infirmery for the sick and injured   Infirmery for the sick and injured - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 05, 2014 10:07 am

Wolffe feels a buzzing again. "Oh, hold on." Wolffe pulls his scroll out and checks the new messages, and instantly flops down into the nearest chair. "Ugh... Thank goodness..." Wolffe then gets up. "Sorry guys, I've got something I've gotta do. Glad you're feeling better Hoshi. Bye." Wolffe waves and runs out of the room.
Back to top Go down
AAGGRESSS

PostSubject: Re: Infirmery for the sick and injured   Infirmery for the sick and injured - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 05, 2014 1:26 pm

"Wait! don't leave me alone with these two!" top turns back to look at Daisy and Hoshi "You arnt going to try and kill me now, are you?"
Back to top Go down
Qopster

Qopster

PostSubject: Re: Infirmery for the sick and injured   Infirmery for the sick and injured - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 05, 2014 3:04 pm

Dusk stopped outside the door to the infirmary, and sent Top a message, asking, "are Daisy and Hoshi alright? I know they are still mad at me, but can you ask them if there is anything I can do to make it up to them, I would do anything to pay them bac for what I did to them."
Back to top Go down
AAGGRESSS

PostSubject: Re: Infirmery for the sick and injured   Infirmery for the sick and injured - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 05, 2014 3:11 pm

Top checks his scroll and looks over Dusks message carefully. "...I have no idea how to read."
Back to top Go down
Qopster

Qopster

PostSubject: Re: Infirmery for the sick and injured   Infirmery for the sick and injured - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 05, 2014 3:39 pm

(OOC I redid this message cause I was bored and needed something to do, sorry.)

Dusk rembered that Top couldn't read, so insteade knocke lightly and asked, "Can I come in? I'm unarmed and not going to fight, so I will lt you guys say and do anything you want. All I ask is you don't kill me before I get to talk a bit."
Back to top Go down
AAGGRESSS

PostSubject: Re: Infirmery for the sick and injured   Infirmery for the sick and injured - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 05, 2014 5:10 pm

Top opens the door for Dusk but carefully stands between him and Daisy, acting as a body shield "Hold perfectly still dusk, their eye sight is defined by movement."
Back to top Go down
Dark Soul

Dark Soul

PostSubject: Re: Infirmery for the sick and injured   Infirmery for the sick and injured - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 05, 2014 5:21 pm

Hoshi's ear's pricked up at the sound of the infirmary door's opening but they feel close to her head when Dusk entered through them. She was much shorter than him almost an entire foot. She hid slightly behind Daisy, less than the last time. She did however give a little discrete wave over Daisy's shoulder towards him.
Back to top Go down
Qopster

Qopster

PostSubject: Re: Infirmery for the sick and injured   Infirmery for the sick and injured - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 05, 2014 5:23 pm

Dusk looked at Top skeptically. "Are you joking or being serious?" He sat down on a nearby chair and saw the wave. He just bent his head down and laid his ears back when she did that. He let out a long sigh. "Look, I've already said this once, but I will keep on saying it. I'm sorry. I will take any punishment you guys give me, including death. You guys ask me to, and I will let you kill me. If you want to do the same to me, go ahead. As long as I die with no regrets, and make you two satisfied, I will be fine."
Back to top Go down
Queso

PostSubject: Re: Infirmery for the sick and injured   Infirmery for the sick and injured - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 05, 2014 5:32 pm

Daisy tensed up when Dusk entered, when Hoshi hid behind her Daisy did the same defensive stance as earlier in front of her, trying to protect Hoshi, Daisy reached to where her holster would usually be but remembered that she had left it in the bathroom with her bloodstained clothes. Daisy decided to simply keep her defensive stance and listen to Dusk, after Dusk was finished speaking Daisy turned to Hoshi and sent the telepathic message: Well, since you were the one who almost died would you like to decide the punishment.
Back to top Go down
Dark Soul

Dark Soul

PostSubject: Re: Infirmery for the sick and injured   Infirmery for the sick and injured - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 05, 2014 5:56 pm

Hoshi had no idea what punishment would be suitable, she wasn't too please when Daisy said she could pick she had one good idea, she sent "How would you like our new servant" telepathically to Daisy. She then spoke up, a evil smile on her face "So, our new servant, until we say otherwise" she said, her ear's twitching happily. She hugged onto Daisy and used her good leg to jump onto her back.
Back to top Go down
Qopster

Qopster

PostSubject: Re: Infirmery for the sick and injured   Infirmery for the sick and injured - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 05, 2014 6:00 pm

"Hmph, okay, good eough for me." Dusk let out a sigh of relief. "Could've been worse I assume., but you guys defently won't make this easy, nor do I want you to. Does this mean I have to follow you guys round and do whatever you say, or will you just send a message by scroll if you need me?" Dusk asked tilting his head with the question, curious as to their answer.
Back to top Go down
Queso

PostSubject: Re: Infirmery for the sick and injured   Infirmery for the sick and injured - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 05, 2014 6:09 pm

Daisy was surprised at what Hoshi said, she was expecting something more along the lines of "let me punch you in the face." Daisy had not seen this side of Hoshi before, it was surprising to Daisy, what surprised her more was when she jumped on her back, Daisy grabbed Hoshi's legs and held her up in a piggy back but Daisy was not as happy as Hoshi, she was shocked, Hoshi had never been this forward or evil before, Daisy liked it. Daisy was happy that Hoshi was happy again though and her leg seemed to be alright. Daisy listened to Dusk then turned her head top Hoshi's and kissed her, reassuring her and expressing her happiness for her. Daisy then let Hoshi decide Dusk's fate.
Back to top Go down
AAGGRESSS

PostSubject: Re: Infirmery for the sick and injured   Infirmery for the sick and injured - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 05, 2014 6:41 pm

"You don't have to do this Dusk. I wanted you here so we could work this out and make sure you don't run off again."
Back to top Go down
Qopster

Qopster

PostSubject: Re: Infirmery for the sick and injured   Infirmery for the sick and injured - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 05, 2014 6:44 pm

"Top, rember how I said I'm unarmed... I'm not, so please shut up, I will do that because I caused all of this, so its fair that I pay them back. I honestly thought they would put me in the hospital instead." Dusk explained, trying to control his temper. "Top, don't say I don't have to do this anymore... or I might lose it, and break a window..." He then patted his pockets. "Oh wait, I am unarmed... my extra knife is in the wall... woops."
Back to top Go down
Dark Soul

Dark Soul

PostSubject: Re: Infirmery for the sick and injured   Infirmery for the sick and injured - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 05, 2014 6:49 pm

Once Hoshi and Daisy had finished kissing Hoshi began playing Daisy's hair whilst she contemplated whether they should have the one who almost killed her following at all time's or if it should just be a quick call on the scroll. After thinking about it she decided that they would contact him by scroll. She looked over to Dusk "We will contact you when your services are required" she said giggling a little at the sentence. She then started nibbling on Daisy's ear playfully and playing about with her hair.
Back to top Go down
Qopster

Qopster

PostSubject: Re: Infirmery for the sick and injured   Infirmery for the sick and injured - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 05, 2014 7:03 pm

"Okay then... well if that all you need me for right now... I guess I'm heading out to enjoy my last minuetes of peace. If anybody needs me, you know how to contact me." Dusk turned to Top. "I'll be at the clearing by he way, figure I'd tell you now cause, you know... Anyway, see ya two lovebirds later." he called out as he left the room. "If you turn this into some Faunus slavery racist stuff, I will end all agreements with you."
Back to top Go down
AAGGRESSS

PostSubject: Re: Infirmery for the sick and injured   Infirmery for the sick and injured - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 05, 2014 8:03 pm

Top turned to the two "Ok you two, I am setting some ground rules right now. No making him do your homework, No making him fight for you, and I or Wolffe will veto this if it goes to far. I respect his decision, but I don't like seeing people get pushed around." Top turns to leave and head back to the dorms
Back to top Go down
Queso

PostSubject: Re: Infirmery for the sick and injured   Infirmery for the sick and injured - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 05, 2014 8:48 pm

Daisy enjoyed Hoshi playing with her hair, Daisy began to smile, Daisy closed her eyes and let Hoshi play with her hair for a while, she re-opened them again when Hoshi spoke, Daisy was happy, she was hoping that would be what she picked as she didn't want Dusk following her around. Daisy then closed her eyes again and started to hum a tune, when Daisy felt Hoshi's cat like canines begin to nibble at her ear she smiled more and blushed slightly, Daisy really liked the feeling she got from it. Daisy kept her eyes closed and continued humming as Dusk spoke but then stopped when he said the last part, she opened her eyes and the smile was wiped off her face, it was replaced with a look of confusion. Why would I do that when some of my friends are faunus and Hoshi is a faunus? Daisy then listened to Top and felt slightly annoyed at the homework part but Daisy didn't mind the fighting part, she never would have gone that far anyway. When Top turns Daisy's smile comes back on her face and she begins to hum again. After a while Daisy sent Hoshi a telepathic message saying: You're very... energetic recently, I love it. Daisy then twisted her head back and began kissing Hoshi down the neck.
Back to top Go down
Dark Soul

Dark Soul

PostSubject: Re: Infirmery for the sick and injured   Infirmery for the sick and injured - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 05, 2014 9:24 pm

Hoshi ignored Dusk's remark about slavery, she was enjoying her time with Daisy and took in Top's ground rules making a mental note but continued to nibble Daisy's ear playfully, until she sent "I dunno why, i just feel different, i feel playful" telepathically with a smile, just before Daisy started kissing her neck. She liked the feel of Daisy's soft lips on her neck, she turned her head so their lips met and pulled Daisy closer, making the kiss more passionate and intense. She then broke away from the kiss, slowly and gently. She then sent "let's go somewhere private" telepathically nodding towards Top.
Back to top Go down
Queso

PostSubject: Re: Infirmery for the sick and injured   Infirmery for the sick and injured - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 06, 2014 10:33 am

Daisy began to bite her lip from the pleasure of Hoshi's ear biting, when Hoshi sent the first telepathic message Daisy began to wonder if cat faunus went in heat like cats do, it was an odd train of thought but Hoshi had been acting strange lately, being more forward and open than usual, Daisy was enjoying this. When Hoshi kissed her back Daisy's mind was no longer wondering but replaced with feelings of pleasure. Daisy's mind changed yet again when Hoshi sent the second message, thoughts of where they could go without being disturbed when it finally hit Daisy. Daisy wrapped Hoshi's legs around her waist then swung Hoshi around so Hoshi was now wrapped around Daisy's front, she pressed Hoshi up against the infirmary wall and began kissing her, after a while Daisy sent Hoshi a telepathic message saying: Well, my team just got a dorm, we could go there for some private time. Are you fine to walk or should I carry you?
Back to top Go down
Dark Soul

Dark Soul

PostSubject: Re: Infirmery for the sick and injured   Infirmery for the sick and injured - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 06, 2014 10:58 am

Hoshi was surprised when Daisy wrapped Hoshi's leg round her waist swung her round to Daisy's front and pressed her against the wall. She purred a little before the kissing started again, wrapping her arms around Daisy and pulling her tight again. She listened to what Daisy said about her dorm room and if she could walk. She could walk with a limp and possible aggravate her leg or she could get a piggy-back. he swung herself round onto Daisy's back before whispering in her ear "well I don't want to aggravate my leg, you know your hair is so soft, I just love playing with it" with a little giggle, she then rested her head on Daisy's shoulder still nibbling Daisy's ear and playing with her hair.
Back to top Go down
Queso

PostSubject: Re: Infirmery for the sick and injured   Infirmery for the sick and injured - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 06, 2014 11:11 am

Daisy was pleasantly surprised when Hoshi began to purring, she didn't know that cat faunus purred like cats, she liked it. Daisy was surprised when Hoshi swung back onto Daisy's back but realised why when Hoshi spoke to her. Daisy began biting her lip from pleasure again when Hoshi resumed nibbling at her ear and playing with her hair, Daisy then carried Hoshi piggyback style out of the infirmary and towards her dorm room.
Back to top Go down
Dark Soul

Dark Soul

PostSubject: Re: Infirmery for the sick and injured   Infirmery for the sick and injured - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 06, 2014 8:55 pm

Hoshi returned later to grab her bag which she had forgot in the made frenzy with Daisy. She went into the infirmary walking through the waiting area seeing nobody in there, 'not very busy, suppose its a good thing really' she thought to herself walking towards the bed she had been put onto. She saw her back stashed underneath and grabbed it, remembering all that had happened before they had gone to Daisy's dorm room. She remembered Daisy went to get showered and didn't bring her clothing out, she went over to the room she had seen Daisy go into and saw her bloodstained clothing in there, 'I really should return these to her' she thought trying to remember if there would was anything else that they may have forgot. She decided that she had gotten everything and began to walk back towards where she had come from to give Daisy her clothing back.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Infirmery for the sick and injured   Infirmery for the sick and injured - Page 9 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Infirmery for the sick and injured
Page 9 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RWBY: The RPG :: Basket :: Basket-
Jump to: