RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Infirmery for the sick and injured

Go down 
+2
WolffeHeart678
Qopster
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Dark Soul

Infirmery for the sick and injured - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Infirmery for the sick and injured   Infirmery for the sick and injured - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 01, 2014 12:20 pm

Hoshi was happy that her and Daisy were alone together once again. She listened to Daisy's reply to her question. She was then confused by Daisy's question she sent "First time at what?" telepathically a confused look on her face. After a while she finally got what Daisy was on about and sent "Do you mean when we were in the wood's?" a sly smile creeping across her face, she let out a little giggle pulling Daisy closer to her.
Back to top Go down
Queso

PostSubject: Re: Infirmery for the sick and injured   Infirmery for the sick and injured - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 01, 2014 1:12 pm

Daisy nodded in answer to Hoshi's question, when she was pulled closer to Hoshi Daisy didn't react or giggle like Hoshi like she normally would have, she just sat staring at the same random point as before, after a while Daisy sent Hoshi the message: So, was it? Telepathically, still unmoved.
Back to top Go down
AAGGRESSS

PostSubject: Re: Infirmery for the sick and injured   Infirmery for the sick and injured - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 01, 2014 1:14 pm

Top sits in the waiting room and focuses on his semblance, trying to track Dusks aura
Back to top Go down
Dark Soul

Dark Soul

PostSubject: Re: Infirmery for the sick and injured   Infirmery for the sick and injured - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 01, 2014 1:18 pm

Hoshi could see Daisy wasn't being herself and wondered why, ' why is she acting like this, so spaced out, is it because of the letter, or something worse?' she thought to herself getting worried although she didn't show it. She then sent "Yes" telepathically in reply to her question
Back to top Go down
WolffeHeart678

PostSubject: Re: Infirmery for the sick and injured   Infirmery for the sick and injured - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 01, 2014 1:41 pm

Wolffe sits in a chair next to Top and looks concerned. Ugh... Dangit Dusk, what's wrong with you... And what was Theta's unfinished buisness... Ugh... I've got to get better as team leader... Wolffe sighs. "You got anything Top?"
Back to top Go down
Queso

PostSubject: Re: Infirmery for the sick and injured   Infirmery for the sick and injured - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 01, 2014 1:42 pm

Daisy smiled a little and wrapped one arm around Hoshi before sending her telepathically: Good, I'm happy for you. Daisy then rested her head on Hoshi's shoulder, still staring off into the distance. Daisy held this pose for a while silently sighing a few times as she rested her head.
Back to top Go down
Dark Soul

Dark Soul

PostSubject: Re: Infirmery for the sick and injured   Infirmery for the sick and injured - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 01, 2014 2:02 pm

Hoshi stroked Daisy as she rested her head on Hoshi's shoulder and gave her a kiss on her forehead. She then sent "What about you, was it your first time" telepathically still stroking her gently with one arm and hugging her with the other. She loved Daisy with all her heart, but wondered if she had been Daisy's first love, she wouldn't mind if she wasn't her first. She was curious why Daisy had asked in the first place and wished to know if the experience had been the same.
Back to top Go down
Queso

PostSubject: Re: Infirmery for the sick and injured   Infirmery for the sick and injured - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 01, 2014 2:53 pm

Daisy felt comforted by the kiss from Hoshi, Daisy then sent telepathically: It was the first time.. it was the first time I wanted it. Daisy then realised what she had sent and also realised that Hoshi was the first person she had told about what happened when she was a child, flashbacks of that night darted across Daisy's mind and she clutched both of her arms around Hoshi and shook.
Back to top Go down
AAGGRESSS

PostSubject: Re: Infirmery for the sick and injured   Infirmery for the sick and injured - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 01, 2014 3:05 pm

"Drat. He can still hide his aura somehow. Maybe if I can find Theta, she can lead us to him. And if this keeps up, I insist that Dusk carry a tracer at all times so he doesn't go running off to the emo corner without us being able to help."
Back to top Go down
WolffeHeart678

PostSubject: Re: Infirmery for the sick and injured   Infirmery for the sick and injured - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 01, 2014 3:07 pm

"That'd be smart... I just hope he didn't run off again... If he did..." Wolffe holds his head in his hands. "Ugh... I'm a failure..."
Back to top Go down
Dark Soul

Dark Soul

PostSubject: Re: Infirmery for the sick and injured   Infirmery for the sick and injured - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 01, 2014 3:13 pm

Hoshi was surprised and didn't know what to say to what Daisy had said, although she resorted to trying to comfort her. Hoshi held Daisy tight still stroking her hair trying to calm her down and stop her from shaking. She thought about asking Daisy what was wrong but she felt it would be too awkward and make her sadder, although she countered that thought with remembering a old saying; a problem shared is a problem halved. She decided to go ahead and ask so she sent "What's wrong, it's ok if you don't want to talk about it?" telepathically to Daisy, knowing what was wrong already but testing the water to see if she would still be ok to talk about it.

Last edited by Dark Soul on Wed Jan 01, 2014 4:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
AAGGRESSS

PostSubject: Re: Infirmery for the sick and injured   Infirmery for the sick and injured - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 01, 2014 4:04 pm

"Any idea where we might be able to start looking for her? My tracking will become more curate at a shorter range."
Back to top Go down
WolffeHeart678

PostSubject: Re: Infirmery for the sick and injured   Infirmery for the sick and injured - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 01, 2014 4:06 pm

"No clue at all... All the note said was that she went to finish some buisness... whatever that is..."
Back to top Go down
AAGGRESSS

PostSubject: Re: Infirmery for the sick and injured   Infirmery for the sick and injured - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 01, 2014 4:29 pm

" Well, were up a creak. What if they kill each other?"
Back to top Go down
WolffeHeart678

PostSubject: Re: Infirmery for the sick and injured   Infirmery for the sick and injured - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 01, 2014 4:34 pm

"I doubt that they'll kill each other. After all, they're a couple."
Back to top Go down
AAGGRESSS

PostSubject: Re: Infirmery for the sick and injured   Infirmery for the sick and injured - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 01, 2014 6:36 pm

"What did that note say?"
Back to top Go down
WolffeHeart678

PostSubject: Re: Infirmery for the sick and injured   Infirmery for the sick and injured - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 01, 2014 6:49 pm

Wolffe looks up. "It said she was leaving to finish some buisness. I guess Dusk went after her to help her with... whatever it was." Wolffe holds his head again. "I should have stopped him... or at least went with him... Ugh..."
Back to top Go down
Queso

PostSubject: Re: Infirmery for the sick and injured   Infirmery for the sick and injured - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 01, 2014 6:49 pm

Daisy sat clutching Hoshi more, wondering if she should tell Hoshi about what happened, Daisy had never actually told anyone, not even the police but Daisy then remembered, Hoshi was kind and caring, the most caring person she had met, Daisy felt ready to tell someone. Daisy then looked up at Hoshi and sent her telepathically: One day when I was a kid 3 burglars broke into my house, they killed my family in front of me and then... Daisy stopped for a moment, pure terror in her eyes as memories flashed through her mind, she then continued with: They did things, horrible things. They then shot me and left me for dead. Daisy then clutched onto Hoshi, putting her head on Hoshi's chest, Daisy tried to not cry to not upset Hoshi but it was no use, Daisy started silently crying. Hugging Hoshi for comfort, through all the memories Daisy saw something, a symbol on one of the burglars bags, a white fang symbol.
Back to top Go down
Dark Soul

Dark Soul

PostSubject: Re: Infirmery for the sick and injured   Infirmery for the sick and injured - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 01, 2014 7:29 pm

Hoshi hugged Daisy tighter at the mention of family, she never even knew her real family. Hikari wasn't even her real family name just the one of the family she 'Belonged to', she wasn't actually named by her parent's either. She became a cooking pot of emotions brought on by her memories and by Daisy's. She felt sadness and sorrow because of both but she felt anger because of her own memories and her parents giving her away. Despite all of these emotions she kept comforting Daisy, while the tears rolled down her face she did not make a sound,although her faunus cat ear's were flattened to her head. she still kept stroking Daisy's hair. "I love you more than anything, and i wont let anyone do anything like that to you ever" she said with with such sadness you could tell she was crying.
Back to top Go down
WolffeHeart678

PostSubject: Re: Infirmery for the sick and injured   Infirmery for the sick and injured - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 01, 2014 10:57 pm

"Ugh... Top..." Wolffe turns to Top. "I don't think I'm cut out to be the team's leader... I have no idea what I'm doing..." Wolffe sighs and holds his head again.
Back to top Go down
AAGGRESSS

PostSubject: Re: Infirmery for the sick and injured   Infirmery for the sick and injured - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 01, 2014 11:09 pm

"Those most suited to wield power, are those reluctant to wield it."
Back to top Go down
WolffeHeart678

PostSubject: Re: Infirmery for the sick and injured   Infirmery for the sick and injured - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 01, 2014 11:10 pm

Wolffe looks up. "Really?"
Back to top Go down
Queso

PostSubject: Re: Infirmery for the sick and injured   Infirmery for the sick and injured - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 01, 2014 11:13 pm

Daisy sat crying into Hoshi's chest, her back moving up and down with every silent sob, Daisy was comforted by Hoshi's words and eventually stopped crying but continued to clutch onto Hoshi and keep her head buried into Hoshi. After a while Daisy looked back up and sent Hoshi telepathically: I love you Hoshi, you are the most caring person I have met in my life. Daisy then got out of her chair and laid by Hoshi's side in her bed, she wrapped her arm around her and buried her head into Hoshi's chest again, Daisy began to drift off into sleep.
Back to top Go down
AAGGRESSS

PostSubject: Re: Infirmery for the sick and injured   Infirmery for the sick and injured - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 01, 2014 11:30 pm

"Hay, you got into this place, and you were given leadership by head of the top hunter academy. They wouldn't make a mistake that lightly. Besides, this clown believes in you."
Back to top Go down
WolffeHeart678

PostSubject: Re: Infirmery for the sick and injured   Infirmery for the sick and injured - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 01, 2014 11:41 pm

"Hehe. Yeah, I guess your right. Thanks Top, I needed that pep talk." Wolffe smiles.
Back to top Go down
Dark Soul

Dark Soul

PostSubject: Re: Infirmery for the sick and injured   Infirmery for the sick and injured - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 01, 2014 11:45 pm

Hoshi held Daisy tight her sob's only audible to a faunus until Daisy looked up at her and say those words. With her words she stopped Hoshi's crying and made a smile appear on her face, it was only a small smile but she was still smiling. 'You always know just what to say to make me feel better' she thought to herself as she pulled Daisy closer till they were touching. She then sent "Sleep well" telepathically before giving her a kiss on the forehead. She then put her head back trying to get some natural sleep herself.
Back to top Go down
AAGGRESSS

PostSubject: Re: Infirmery for the sick and injured   Infirmery for the sick and injured - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 02, 2014 12:19 am

"I will feel a lot better after all this is calmed down, and we can have a nice long talk about our teammates behavior. And Daisy is not off the hook on this one. She was part of that fight also. We are lucky no one died."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Infirmery for the sick and injured   Infirmery for the sick and injured - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Infirmery for the sick and injured
Page 6 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RWBY: The RPG :: Basket :: Basket-
Jump to: