RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Beacon Fitness and Workout Center for Well Being and General Health [Ongoing][Open]

Go down 
+13
Qopster
Dark Soul
AkaiOtaku
Rajaah
ecksdeeeXD
MrManix
Metroidhunter
Dakir
Psyrencalling
DuhFrabs
Drake Ferrox
SentientSnake
Wrecker
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
ecksdeeeXD

The Beacon Fitness and Workout Center for Well Being and General Health [Ongoing][Open] - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Beacon Fitness and Workout Center for Well Being and General Health [Ongoing][Open]   The Beacon Fitness and Workout Center for Well Being and General Health [Ongoing][Open] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 24, 2013 11:58 am

"Woah!" Pierce yelled, stumbling backwards and out of the way. For a moment, he simply sat there, watching her scurry from place to place. She looks terrified. She's covering herself up too. She's fully clothed though, why wou-. Pierce's train of thought screeches to a halt as he notices her scars. Up and down her arms, around her neck too. I guess she's trying to find a jacket or something to cover up.

Well that explains it.

Jumping to his feet, he runs over to Musa, grabbing her by the wrist. In an instant, she, along with Pierce's hand, turns invisible. "Don't panic. I'm doing that." He says to what'd look like thin air, his hand raised in a calming gesture. "Right now, no one can see or hear you. Not even me. You have nothing to be afraid of."
Back to top Go down
MrManix

The Beacon Fitness and Workout Center for Well Being and General Health [Ongoing][Open] - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Beacon Fitness and Workout Center for Well Being and General Health [Ongoing][Open]   The Beacon Fitness and Workout Center for Well Being and General Health [Ongoing][Open] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 24, 2013 5:26 pm

Musa whimpered as she searched, how hard had she thrown her precious clothes? When she was grabbed however, her eyes widened in fear and she scrambled to free herself, but her tiny arms were literally built for speed, not strength; she found herself unable to escape. For a while, she only panicked silently, pulling and trying to free herself from Peirce's grip, eventually though, she calmed down after she started listening to his soothing voice. Unintentionally quietly, Musa spoke up.
"Please, please let me go! I just wanna get my stuff and go, I'm sorry I broke the equipment, I'll pay for it, please let me go!"
Once again, Musa squirmed in Peirce's grip, deep down dreading what would happen if anyone found out about her destruction. She didn't have any money, if she was brought to the administration, she couldn't guarantee they wouldn't find out about her illegitimacy, especially if her made up parents had to be called.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: The Beacon Fitness and Workout Center for Well Being and General Health [Ongoing][Open]   The Beacon Fitness and Workout Center for Well Being and General Health [Ongoing][Open] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 24, 2013 8:36 pm

Pierce spoke calmly as the girl tried to get free. After a brief pause, Pierce aassumed she had calmed down but noticing the continued struggling, Pierce loosened his grip, though not enough for the little faunus to break free. "I know you want to get of here, but I know you don't want to be seen neither. And that's pretty unlikely if you're looking for something where a treadmill just exploded." He said, nodding his head to the sparking running equipment.

"Like I told you, nobody can hear or see you. Not even me. Just pull me along and find your stuff, ok? If anyone comes in here, I'll talk to them. Tap once for yes, twice for no."
Back to top Go down
Rajaah

PostSubject: Re: The Beacon Fitness and Workout Center for Well Being and General Health [Ongoing][Open]   The Beacon Fitness and Workout Center for Well Being and General Health [Ongoing][Open] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 24, 2013 8:43 pm

Far as the corner of the Arena, someone just hides in the shadow of loneliness, away from the others' attention, pratices parrying on her own. She now seems so small without her usual glorious armor, but yet her moves are so swift and graceful. Looks like she's practicing with her "imaginary creatures of Grimm", dozens of them, though.

"That's not gonna work, you know it yourself, Sylvian." She told herself as she was dashing around the corner, dodging the imaginary attacks. She feels abit off. The next Initiation is near, and the problem isn't whether she can pass it or not. "This is the 4th time... It's not gonna work if I still keep it this way..." Nonetheless, she keeps on practicing herself, alone, until it's dark.
Back to top Go down
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: The Beacon Fitness and Workout Center for Well Being and General Health [Ongoing][Open]   The Beacon Fitness and Workout Center for Well Being and General Health [Ongoing][Open] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 24, 2013 8:55 pm

Vega felt almost disgusted being in the gym nothing about it really appealed to him. He couldn't wear his regular suit, he was always in danger of losing his glasses, and people just wasted time far too often here. "Why did this have to be the best way to train without endangering my life?" Opposed to his suit Vega wore a simple work out outfit along with his blades and his wires. "No use whining about it now." Vega quickly moves through the area and finds a more secluded spot where a girl seems to be practicing alone. "Well I need to practice my swordsmanship might as well have work together." Vega walks up to the lone girl and introduces himself. "Hello there, I'm Vega would you mind if I joined you?"
Back to top Go down
Rajaah

PostSubject: Re: The Beacon Fitness and Workout Center for Well Being and General Health [Ongoing][Open]   The Beacon Fitness and Workout Center for Well Being and General Health [Ongoing][Open] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 24, 2013 9:02 pm

As the man comes near, Sylvian answer with a piercing glances. "What a sloppy attire..." she thinks, then goes back to her practice, not forgeting to introduce herself: "Sylvian Silverhorn. If you've heard about the "dangerous creature" in the 4th-year division, that made 3 of her old team almost get killed during the missions, that would be me. You can join if you dare."
Back to top Go down
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: The Beacon Fitness and Workout Center for Well Being and General Health [Ongoing][Open]   The Beacon Fitness and Workout Center for Well Being and General Health [Ongoing][Open] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 24, 2013 9:16 pm

"Well that's quite an introduction. I assume that means this will prove to be a useful spar, I hope I can learn a lot from you." Vega calmly walked toward Sylvian and drew his sword, standing opposite to her. "I do have to warn you might blade comes with a slight paralysis just don't be surprised if it cuts you." Vega pushes his glasses up the bridge of his nose and prepares to stand his ground. "I'll let you start us off."
Back to top Go down
Dark Soul

Dark Soul

PostSubject: Re: The Beacon Fitness and Workout Center for Well Being and General Health [Ongoing][Open]   The Beacon Fitness and Workout Center for Well Being and General Health [Ongoing][Open] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 24, 2013 9:26 pm

Theta stormed into the gym a look of anger on her face and her eye's a deep, dark shade of purple. She had worked herself into a shadow rage where her semblance didn't change from it's normal shadow purple but had the properties of her fiery rage. she walked straight over to the punch bags and set one up on the metal chain hanging from the ceiling. She took off her jacket and messed up her hair so her fox ear were showing. She began to hit the punch bag with all her rage and force 'They must never know what I did' she began to hit the punch bag more fiercely every moment she though about the past 3 month's the things she did, the lives she ruined 'I'm more of a danger to them than they think' Her eye's began to glow orange with anger "I HAVE TO FINISH THIS!" She hit the punch bag one last time with all her force launching the punch bag clean off of it's chain but not breaking it. She felt her shoulder wound tear again but was not phased by the pain as the blood trickled down her back.
Back to top Go down
Rajaah

PostSubject: Re: The Beacon Fitness and Workout Center for Well Being and General Health [Ongoing][Open]   The Beacon Fitness and Workout Center for Well Being and General Health [Ongoing][Open] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 24, 2013 9:30 pm

Sylvian sighs. "Acting tough is a proof that you were exceptionally strong, or just unbelievably weak. Take this." She throws him a wooden sword use for praticing, and wearing herself a pair of boxing gloves. "I don't want either of us got killed by just a simple spar, especially you, so just agree with it. Seems you are not wearing your battle suits, I won't wear my armor either. The rest is ok, aura or semblance, just use whatever you got".

Then she coldly walks away toward the ring, then enters her stance. "Oh, and no dust either, you don't wanna blow up this place too am I right?"
Back to top Go down
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: The Beacon Fitness and Workout Center for Well Being and General Health [Ongoing][Open]   The Beacon Fitness and Workout Center for Well Being and General Health [Ongoing][Open] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 24, 2013 9:36 pm

Vega makes a few practice swings with the wooden sword having put FT on the ground. Its lighter than FT. At least I won't tire out as quickly. "This seems fine and you make a good point we should keep damage to a minimum. I won't use my wires. It a little hard to not make them lethal." Vega grips the sword in a traditional stance with a his body slightly turned to the right in order to decrease the amount of area that could be hit. "Well I'm ready when you are."
Back to top Go down
Rajaah

PostSubject: Re: The Beacon Fitness and Workout Center for Well Being and General Health [Ongoing][Open]   The Beacon Fitness and Workout Center for Well Being and General Health [Ongoing][Open] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 24, 2013 9:49 pm

Sylvian smiles, it's been long since the last time she fight a person, not a creature of Grimm. Gonna be a good fight, and even better, she might find what she's missing in this one. Sylvian breaths in, and releases her aura. Her body suddenly tenses up and get darker. "Watch out, I'm coming!"

Suddenly the ring shakes abit and Sylvian is no where to be found. "Up here! And take this!!" She yells and strikes with her mighty fist from the sky, straight down toward Vega's head.
Back to top Go down
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: The Beacon Fitness and Workout Center for Well Being and General Health [Ongoing][Open]   The Beacon Fitness and Workout Center for Well Being and General Health [Ongoing][Open] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 24, 2013 9:56 pm

Thanks to Slyvian's outburst Vega knew exactly what to prepare for his eyes could see every movement she made, he had to make his body stop her using the least amount of energy. Vega quickly moves the sword over his head with a tip pointing slightly to the ground. In this position the hit would follow the shape of the sword and lead downward to the right of Vega. As Sylvian landed Vega would quickly bring the sword across and aim for a hit to her side before moving back to his previous stance.
Back to top Go down
Rajaah

PostSubject: Re: The Beacon Fitness and Workout Center for Well Being and General Health [Ongoing][Open]   The Beacon Fitness and Workout Center for Well Being and General Health [Ongoing][Open] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 24, 2013 10:06 pm

As the moment of her fist and Vega's sword connect, Sylvian releases her semblance, multiplies the force created from the clash, intends to render his counter useless and send him flying as she was the one with the help of gravity. "This is gonna be too easy" she disappointly thinks, right before the moment of impact.
Back to top Go down
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: The Beacon Fitness and Workout Center for Well Being and General Health [Ongoing][Open]   The Beacon Fitness and Workout Center for Well Being and General Health [Ongoing][Open] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 24, 2013 10:15 pm

Vega's hands begin to hurt as the massive blow resonates through the blade, as he flies through the air he moves his body to keep himself upright and digs the sword into the ring. The sword does not pierce the ring but the whatever friction it provides to slow him down is greatly appreciated by Vega. Breathing slightly heavily Vega looks up at Slyvian. "I see you like to get right to the point. I like that it's a very appealing way to live." Vega returns to his stance and faces Slyvian. "After that little exchange I think I've learned a little more about you and I have to say you are interesting. Time for round 2."
Back to top Go down
MrManix

MrManix

PostSubject: Re: The Beacon Fitness and Workout Center for Well Being and General Health [Ongoing][Open]   The Beacon Fitness and Workout Center for Well Being and General Health [Ongoing][Open] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 24, 2013 10:21 pm

Musa tired very hard to make sure that her shaky hands didn't betray her and make her tap twice by accident. She ended up with more of a light punch to the stomach than a tap, but at least there was only one of them. He's helping? Okay. Just play along, you might just remain a student another day.

Musa became aware of what Peirce was talking about, she was indeed completely invisible, on top of that, no one could hear her whimpering, too! Lucky! What I'd give for that kind of power. Musa noticed that, along with her, Peirce's had was also invisible; that wasn't very inconspicuous at all. Thinking quickly, Musa shoved her trapped hand into Peirce's pants pocket hiding it from view. The angle was awkward and uncomfortable, but at least Peirce's stump was hidden now. With far less urgency than before, Musa tugged against Peirce in the direction or the door.
"I might stick around you, I like the idea of not being seen at all."
Back to top Go down
Rajaah

PostSubject: Re: The Beacon Fitness and Workout Center for Well Being and General Health [Ongoing][Open]   The Beacon Fitness and Workout Center for Well Being and General Health [Ongoing][Open] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 24, 2013 10:29 pm

"He can stand up after that strike? And what's with that weird way of defending?" Sylvian clenches her fist. If it's not due to her carefulness to cover it with aura beforehand, the multified impact would be backfired and break her hand like breaking a cookie.

Interesting guy here. Sylvian's smile appears again on her face. She asks again just to be sure: "Looks like you're not at the unbelievably weak catergory, eh? How'd you find out how much strength I put in that strike? Sheer reaction?"
Back to top Go down
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: The Beacon Fitness and Workout Center for Well Being and General Health [Ongoing][Open]   The Beacon Fitness and Workout Center for Well Being and General Health [Ongoing][Open] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 24, 2013 10:35 pm

Vega continues to breath trying to bring back as much of his stamina as possible. "Years of practice. Where I'm from you either learn to judge an attack or you die. It's better to not take any chances." Vega returns to his habit of pushing his glasses up before speaking again. "When it comes to your attacks going with the flow is much smarter than trying to absorb the hit."
Back to top Go down
Rajaah

PostSubject: Re: The Beacon Fitness and Workout Center for Well Being and General Health [Ongoing][Open]   The Beacon Fitness and Workout Center for Well Being and General Health [Ongoing][Open] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 24, 2013 10:53 pm

Sylvian speaks nothing, as the answer itself wasn't her concern but Vega. Would it work this time? "Let's try it once more, maybe I should put more effort on it this time..."

Sylvian releases her aura once more, this time it's even denser than the last. "Catch your breath, this time it's gonna be serious." She enters her stance, lower than usual, and yells: "Here I come!!"

The ring shakes once more, stronger than the last time, and again, Sylvian is no where to be found in the small ring. "This strike will go without any warning, let's see what will he do about it..."
Back to top Go down
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: The Beacon Fitness and Workout Center for Well Being and General Health [Ongoing][Open]   The Beacon Fitness and Workout Center for Well Being and General Health [Ongoing][Open] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 24, 2013 11:05 pm

Vega remains calm as his opponent once again seems to disappear but this time without some sort of battle cry to give away her location. Too bad you're already in my web. Vega remains motionless letting his aura build before he sends out his aura as a web around him. As quickly as it was released Vega was able to discern Slyvians location. Another aerial attack. If its anything like the last I can't let it hit. Vega remains calm and looks up to see Sylvian coming towards him instead of trying to block the attack Vega chooses to go in a less direct route and dodge the attack all together. Vega pushes off on his right foot and darts to his left bringing up the sword for another counter as soon as soon as Sylvian lands. You are mine. 
Back to top Go down
Rajaah

PostSubject: Re: The Beacon Fitness and Workout Center for Well Being and General Health [Ongoing][Open]   The Beacon Fitness and Workout Center for Well Being and General Health [Ongoing][Open] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 24, 2013 11:17 pm

"Nope, you're mine" Sylvian grins, as her real target is not Vega. Judging from everthing he said and his weird defence, she has already claimed that he's definitely gonna dodge this strike, 100% percent. To break one's defence, the best way is to break his link to the ground. Her real target is the ring itself.

"Take this!!" Sylvian's fist hits the ground, the impact was far too great the it creates shockwaves, able to send everything inside the ring up into the air. Vega's semblance was something she wasn't aware of, but as soon as he's sent to the air, this fight is over.
Back to top Go down
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: The Beacon Fitness and Workout Center for Well Being and General Health [Ongoing][Open]   The Beacon Fitness and Workout Center for Well Being and General Health [Ongoing][Open] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 24, 2013 11:29 pm

Vega had a clear view as Sylvian nearly destroyed the ring but there was only one thing he didn't understand. His vision began to shift to the side, this was when Vega noticed the impact had lifted him off his feet. As he flew through the air toward the ground Vega only had two thoughts on his mind. That could have hit me and she is most definitely interesting. A rare smile spread across his face only to be stopped by the impact of hitting the ground. The hit wasn't much but it was enough to break Vega's focus. He stoop up from the ground and placed his weapon down. "I think that's your win Sylvian. I'd be a fool to try to go on at this point." Vega extends his hands toward Sylvian. "This was a really interesting encounter I like you."

Last edited by AkaiOtaku on Wed Dec 25, 2013 12:05 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rajaah

PostSubject: Re: The Beacon Fitness and Workout Center for Well Being and General Health [Ongoing][Open]   The Beacon Fitness and Workout Center for Well Being and General Health [Ongoing][Open] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 24, 2013 11:50 pm

Sylvian looks at Vega, carefully wipes the dirt on her shirt. "It's not a fair fight from the very beginning when you cannot use your gears. It's neither win or lose, just a simple spar, that's all." Then she coldly walks away from the ring, as soon as people start to gather around due to the loud noise from her punch.

"If you are wondering why I didn't deliver the final blow while you still were in the air, it's just that I didn't feel like it." she said. But the truth is, she cannot get any further into the fight, or she might lose it and cause troubles again. "I don't want to fight with too much seriousness, but if you wanna spar, then just come here after classes during weekdays, bring more friends too, if they dare of course." Sylvian smiles, makes sure that Vega doesn't see it, then leaves.

Last edited by Rajaah on Tue Dec 24, 2013 11:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: The Beacon Fitness and Workout Center for Well Being and General Health [Ongoing][Open]   The Beacon Fitness and Workout Center for Well Being and General Health [Ongoing][Open] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 24, 2013 11:51 pm

"Oof."Pierce grunts from the punch and bends forwards ever so slightly, as light as it was, not expecting the blow. "That works too but I was expecting a tap on the hand. " Excitable, aint she? Pierce thought to himself.

Woah.Suddenly, Pierce finds his hand, and obviously Musa's, shoved in his pocket. Given he was wearing sweatpants, and a little bit of adjustment, it wasn't a tight fit. Still, having someone else's hand in your pants pocket didn't give you the best walking ability. Taking a moment to find his rhythm as he's tugged towards the door, he almost forgets why he turned her invisible in the first place.

"Hang on. If you want to go around, sure I'm fine with that. I was just about done with my routine." Pierce said to the empty space. "Why don't we find your stuff first, maybe give me five minutes to change so I'm not walking around campus in gym clothes, andthen go for a walk. Kay?"

I don't have anything better to do anyway. Plus, who knows? It could be fun.
Back to top Go down
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: The Beacon Fitness and Workout Center for Well Being and General Health [Ongoing][Open]   The Beacon Fitness and Workout Center for Well Being and General Health [Ongoing][Open] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 25, 2013 12:04 am

Vega quickly gathers his things when an idea pops into his head. "Well I can't have such an opportunity go to waste." Vega leaves the arena and goes after Sylvian. "Sylvian a moment of your time. I have a proposition for you."
Back to top Go down
Rajaah

PostSubject: Re: The Beacon Fitness and Workout Center for Well Being and General Health [Ongoing][Open]   The Beacon Fitness and Workout Center for Well Being and General Health [Ongoing][Open] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 25, 2013 12:13 am

Sylvian is just packing up her gear and prepare to leave, then she heard Vega. "Proposition, you say?" It might means that she'll have to work as a team again, and it might ends up like those times... Those views send chill down to her spines. But if it's Vega, and his team maybe...

"Explain it, if you dare." She finally made her choice.
Back to top Go down
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: The Beacon Fitness and Workout Center for Well Being and General Health [Ongoing][Open]   The Beacon Fitness and Workout Center for Well Being and General Health [Ongoing][Open] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 25, 2013 12:28 am

"My team and I were recently contracted to take down a particular Grimm. After reading over the details I think we might need another hand. I don't really have the chance to ask my team's leader about it but I think you would make a great addition. What do you say?"
Back to top Go down
Rajaah

PostSubject: Re: The Beacon Fitness and Workout Center for Well Being and General Health [Ongoing][Open]   The Beacon Fitness and Workout Center for Well Being and General Health [Ongoing][Open] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 25, 2013 12:46 am

"Sound like a real challenge, I'm in."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Beacon Fitness and Workout Center for Well Being and General Health [Ongoing][Open]   The Beacon Fitness and Workout Center for Well Being and General Health [Ongoing][Open] - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Beacon Fitness and Workout Center for Well Being and General Health [Ongoing][Open]
Page 4 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next