RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Beacon Fitness and Workout Center for Well Being and General Health [Ongoing][Open]

Go down 
+13
Qopster
Dark Soul
AkaiOtaku
Rajaah
ecksdeeeXD
MrManix
Metroidhunter
Dakir
Psyrencalling
DuhFrabs
Drake Ferrox
SentientSnake
Wrecker
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage

The Beacon Fitness and Workout Center for Well Being and General Health [Ongoing][Open] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Beacon Fitness and Workout Center for Well Being and General Health [Ongoing][Open]   The Beacon Fitness and Workout Center for Well Being and General Health [Ongoing][Open] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 03, 2013 6:41 am

Abby lightly bounced off the bar, tucking and spinning to land back on the bar, but on her hands instead. "Huh. You don't look like much of an angel to me. Little too violent, unless you're an angel of vengeance, I guess?" She mentally chewed on the nickname for a moment, before starting to grin. "Was it a girl? I bet you got that nickname from a girl, didn't ya?" That was the kind of name you'd read in a romance novel, after the dashing hero swooped in to save the damsel in distress.
Back to top Go down
Wrecker
Voice Claim Minion

The Beacon Fitness and Workout Center for Well Being and General Health [Ongoing][Open] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Beacon Fitness and Workout Center for Well Being and General Health [Ongoing][Open]   The Beacon Fitness and Workout Center for Well Being and General Health [Ongoing][Open] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 03, 2013 2:26 pm

He chuckled a bit. "It's a long story how I got that name, but yes, it was from a girl." As he finished his twentieth situp and left lift, Hunter swung back down and dropped off, walking to put the weights back. "Besides, I'm not violent to others. Just Grimm, or people who take away things I care about most."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Beacon Fitness and Workout Center for Well Being and General Health [Ongoing][Open]   The Beacon Fitness and Workout Center for Well Being and General Health [Ongoing][Open] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 03, 2013 3:05 pm

"I knew it was from a girl," Abby said, grinning. "Look out, incoming!" Abby pitched forward slightly, letting gravity pull her just enough to begin her swinging down around the now-free bar. As she came around she tucked her legs up, launching off the bar into a backwards somersault, before landing gracefully on her feet on the floor. Looking over at Hunter, she struck a pose, throwing him a thumbs up. "C'mon, that was at least a little impressive."
Back to top Go down
Wrecker
Voice Claim Minion
Wrecker

PostSubject: Re: The Beacon Fitness and Workout Center for Well Being and General Health [Ongoing][Open]   The Beacon Fitness and Workout Center for Well Being and General Health [Ongoing][Open] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 03, 2013 3:43 pm

"As unnecessary as that was, I'd give that a four out of five. Or nine out of ten," Hunter replied. He put the weights back down where he found them. "Got any more tricks up your sleeves?"
Back to top Go down
SentientSnake
SentientSnake

PostSubject: Re: The Beacon Fitness and Workout Center for Well Being and General Health [Ongoing][Open]   The Beacon Fitness and Workout Center for Well Being and General Health [Ongoing][Open] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 03, 2013 7:16 pm

Victoria twisted off the bar and back to her feet, cracking her back before brushing some dust off of Drake's shirt. "Oh calm down, I'm just joking around." Victoria failed to realize two things, one was she was not at all good at acting cute, and the other, that Drake and other normal humans were far less durable than her, and do not handle broken necks too well. Still, Victoria tried acting innocent, giving Drake a quick "I'm sorry" peck on the lips and pouting like a very tall and muscular puppy. At least she was trying new things?
Back to top Go down
Drake Ferrox
Drake Ferrox

PostSubject: Re: The Beacon Fitness and Workout Center for Well Being and General Health [Ongoing][Open]   The Beacon Fitness and Workout Center for Well Being and General Health [Ongoing][Open] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 03, 2013 7:22 pm

The fact that she kissed him, even if brief caused him to stop and look at her, tilting his head. It slowly dawned on him that her behaviour, strange as it was and different as it was...was deliberate. She was playing up, pouting at him...he slowly realised she was trying to be cute. Of course, he couldn't stay angry at that, his scowl turning to a soft smile and he reached to stroke her hair.

"So you are...apologies. I had not realised..." He stretched again, trying to resume his composure before that incident and quietly he glanced to her, watching her for a moment. She was being like this...in public. For him? He smiled and carefully stepped to her, smirking just a little. "So what's next on my agenda then...?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Beacon Fitness and Workout Center for Well Being and General Health [Ongoing][Open]   The Beacon Fitness and Workout Center for Well Being and General Health [Ongoing][Open] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 04, 2013 6:18 am

Abby shrugged, pointing her thumb over towards the pair they were betting on. "I'm also psychic," she said. "I can predict with incredible accuracy that you are going to lose our bet." Abby yawned slightly, looking around at all the equipment. She had finished her workout for the day, and was mostly just hanging around now to see if she'd win the bet she had made.
Back to top Go down
Psyrencalling

Psyrencalling

PostSubject: Re: The Beacon Fitness and Workout Center for Well Being and General Health [Ongoing][Open]   The Beacon Fitness and Workout Center for Well Being and General Health [Ongoing][Open] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 04, 2013 6:32 pm

Loke strolled through the fitness center with a semi large duffle bag in hand. Other than the contents of the duffle bag, the only thing that Loke had was his green neon shorts and a black tank top. He continued his stroll until he came upon a large hanging punching bag. Anyone that looked at him were sure to wonder why such a small weak looking person was standing in front of such a piece of equipment. "This will do," he smiled, "I just need to get set up and I can star." Loke set down his duffle bag, zipped the bag open, and reached into the opening of the bag. After a little bit of shifting, Loke pulled out a large array of items. He pulled out twelve pieces of small  square of paper, a small roll of scotch tape,  a mp3 player with built in speakers, and a blindfold. Each piece of paper was a different color and a different size. Loke gave a small sigh and began taping the pieces of paper up and down the sides of the punching bag.

Once all of the squares were securely taped onto the punching bag, Loke turned and picked up his mp3 player. He shifted through a few of the playlists and finally found what he was looking for. With a press of a button, Loke's voice began to speak through the speakers of the device. "35 minute exercise set, Simon's squares," the recorded voice stated, "10 minute warm up, no blindfold, begins in 15 seconds." After the voice made its countdown declaration, Loke stood in front of the punching bag and prepared himself. "Simon's Squares randomized set number 7, starts in three.....two....one," a small pause after the one and then Loke's recorded voice returned almost 4 times as fast as before, "Red, Yellow, White, Purple, Blue, Black, and Orange!" Almost as soon as the set of colors was declared, Loke sent a small flurry of punches and kicks towards the punching bag. Each one of his attacks landed on each of the colors stated in the order they were stated, and the punching bag didn't move an overly large amount. After the last strike hit the bag, the voice from the recording blurted out another set of colors, "Purple, Black, Orange, Violet, Red, Yellow, White, Purple, Blue, Green, Silver, and Pink!" Loke sent a flurry of punches and kicks yet again.

He followed this cycle for 10 minutes. The list of colors was constantly getting longer with colors being repeated constantly, and Loke's attacks were getting faster with every strike. The punching bag, barely even moving at the beginning, was now swaying side to side, and every set of strikes was increasing it's momentum. On the final set of colors, the amount of required hits was  up to 75 strikes, Loke finished the final set within a 24 second period. There was a long pause after the final set and Loke was breathing quite heavily. The silence was broken when the recorded voice spoke again, but in a normal speed of speech, "10 minute warm-up complete. Take 8 minutes to rest and then continue with the blindfolded portion of this playlist." It made its last statement and then the mp3 turn off. Loke took a long, deep breath and sat down.
Back to top Go down
Wrecker
Voice Claim Minion
Wrecker

PostSubject: Re: The Beacon Fitness and Workout Center for Well Being and General Health [Ongoing][Open]   The Beacon Fitness and Workout Center for Well Being and General Health [Ongoing][Open] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 05, 2013 2:42 pm

"Say, did we come up with what happens at the end if he doesn't get hurt, along with when your timme is up?" Hunter took his drink out again. "For example, I placed a bet for the first 10 minutes. Does yours go and end after another 10 minutes?"

Half of his attention was left on Drake's workout, while the other half was on the newcomer's practice, hitting pieces of paper to the orders of their own voice. "Well, that's impractical," Hunter muttered from the other side of the gym under the sound of Loke's speakers.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Beacon Fitness and Workout Center for Well Being and General Health [Ongoing][Open]   The Beacon Fitness and Workout Center for Well Being and General Health [Ongoing][Open] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 05, 2013 2:58 pm

Abby shook her head, frowning slightly. "I dunno. Over/ Under bets are normally placed during, y'know.. a sporting event or something. I dunno how it'd work here! Maybe until they're done working out or something? But that could be a while," she said, flicking her tail back and forth. "We could always call it off! I don't care one way or another, so I leave it up to you."
Back to top Go down
Wrecker
Voice Claim Minion
Wrecker

PostSubject: Re: The Beacon Fitness and Workout Center for Well Being and General Health [Ongoing][Open]   The Beacon Fitness and Workout Center for Well Being and General Health [Ongoing][Open] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 05, 2013 3:52 pm

'Well, I'm done for the day, plus I should be getting to my homework. See you around." Grabbing his bag, Hunter begins to walk towards the door when he stops. He starts patting his chest with his free hand, realizing that something that was there wasn't there. My two dog tags. The only thing of ¥en I have left of. He turns around and scans the room. Not only did the chain hold a plate with his name engraved onto it, it also had hers. The last time they met, she forgot her tags, and now he's held onto it for years. The tags must have fallen off him while he was doing his inverted situps.

"Hey, Abby, can you check over by the chinup bar? I dropped my dog tags. Black plating, black chain. One with a blue rubber silencer, one with a gold colored silencer. The plates should have the name of Flare Hall on them in the third row, while in the upper right there's a flare of sorts. They're probably over there."

Last edited by Wrecker on Thu Dec 05, 2013 6:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Psyrencalling

Psyrencalling

PostSubject: Re: The Beacon Fitness and Workout Center for Well Being and General Health [Ongoing][Open]   The Beacon Fitness and Workout Center for Well Being and General Health [Ongoing][Open] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 05, 2013 4:13 pm

After the eight minute rest, Loke turned on the mp3 player. The same voice began to speak through the speakers and was giving the the same orders as last time. Loke stood up and walked back to the punching bag, blindfold in hand. When the voice gave the fifteen second countdown, Loke put on the blindfold and secured it to his face. The same pause after the number one as before and then the colors started rattling off.

Loke sent out punch after punch, kick after kick. Even though he was blindfolded, he could recall the placement of every piece of paper on the bag. After five minutes have passed, the bag was now swaying in all different directions, but Loke was still hitting the pieces of paper in the order that they were stated. He was almost completely focused on the pieces of the bag, but something was tugging at the back of his mind, memories. Memories of the time before he was picked up off the streets were playing over and over in his head. The memories of people looking down on him, the memories of fighting off other people from the back alleys of Vale, and the memories of having to steal to stay alive were all playing within his head. Soon enough the memories took over Loke's thoughts and he didn't notice that he had already completed the last set of colors. He just kept attacking the bag hitting the same set of colors repeatedly, and pretty soon his hands and shins began to bleed from the constant impact of the bag on unwrapped skin.

When Loke finally realized that his mp3 player was off, and that he was bleeding, he stopped and removed the blindfold. Blood now covered the pieces of paper and part of the punching bag. "Whoops," he chuckled, "Looks like I over did it again." Loke walked over to his duffle bag and pulled out a towel and some bandages. He covered his hands and shins and then poured some water on the towel. He walked back over to the bag and started wiping the blood off the bag. This gave Loke the time to look at the other people in the gym. Loke, from where he was standing, saw two pairs of people. One of which was talking about some misplaced dog tags, and the other pair were having what looked like a intimate moment. Loke was half tempted to go introduce himself, but he wasn't sure if this was the best time to add pieces to the board.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Beacon Fitness and Workout Center for Well Being and General Health [Ongoing][Open]   The Beacon Fitness and Workout Center for Well Being and General Health [Ongoing][Open] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 05, 2013 4:20 pm

Abby blinked, walking back over to the chin-up bar and looking around on the ground. Sure enough, there were the dogtags, right where Hunter figured they would be. Scooping them up, Abby quickly ran over and collected her own things, before heading to the door. "Here ya go," she said, tossing the dogtags to Hunter. "Wouldn't want to forget those! Well, probably, anyway. Aaaaanyway, I'm done for the day too. I'll see ya around!" With that, Abby headed out the door, off to find adventure! Or probably food and drink.
Back to top Go down
Wrecker
Voice Claim Minion
Wrecker

PostSubject: Re: The Beacon Fitness and Workout Center for Well Being and General Health [Ongoing][Open]   The Beacon Fitness and Workout Center for Well Being and General Health [Ongoing][Open] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 05, 2013 6:27 pm

Grabbing the tags out of the air, Hunter watches Abby leave, then holds up the chain in front of his face. Waiting for the plates to rotate until they're no longer moving, he reads the words on them. Both of them had the middle line with the name Flare Hall, along with what seems to be an attempt to make a flare out of text, followed by the Flare student's occupation and the school's motto, "Light the dark." The two top lines were the names. Middle and Last name, followed by first. Hunter looked at the black tag with the blue silencer.
The Beacon Fitness and Workout Center for Well Being and General Health [Ongoing][Open] - Page 3 2WZlvXt
He glanced over to the tag adjacent to his with the golden silencer. A reminder of his greatest goal.
The Beacon Fitness and Workout Center for Well Being and General Health [Ongoing][Open] - Page 3 HtaLMkH
Â¥en... he thought. He's been wanting to return it for nearly five years now. Sighing, Hunter rotates the chain 180 degrees and pulls it over his head, then walks out the door.

I'll find you, ¥en. Promise.
Back to top Go down
Psyrencalling

Psyrencalling

PostSubject: Re: The Beacon Fitness and Workout Center for Well Being and General Health [Ongoing][Open]   The Beacon Fitness and Workout Center for Well Being and General Health [Ongoing][Open] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 07, 2013 5:45 am

Loke watched as the two people, the ones talking about dog tags, left. He wondered what they were talking about previously, but quickly dismissed it. The injuries on his hands were not closing and this was causing some worry within Loke. He quickly packed up his equipment and got ready to leave. Before he left he stopped for a moment and chuckled. "Still no pieces on the board quite yet." He said and then left the gym to tend to his injuries.
Back to top Go down
Dakir

Dakir

PostSubject: Re: The Beacon Fitness and Workout Center for Well Being and General Health [Ongoing][Open]   The Beacon Fitness and Workout Center for Well Being and General Health [Ongoing][Open] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 16, 2013 5:00 pm

(Timeskip, I guess?)

Kai entered the gym, a towel slung over her shoulder, wearing workout clothes. Wow, empty? She thought before shrugging, More to myself, then. She thought as she walked over to the punching bag. It was strange not having the familiar weight of her blade on her back, but she had to get used to it. The school didn't allow them to carry weapons around the halls, for obvious reasons. She reached the punching bag, putting on a pair of lightly padded gloves to protect her hands. She also popped in a pair of earbuds and tossed the towel on the ground not too far away.

She played a song, starting to punch the bag to the beat. She had to pull her punches so as not to break the bag, but it would still be a decent workout. After a minute or so of warming up, she made her moves more complex, throwing in punches to different parts of the bag as well as the occasional kick. By the tenth minute, she was strafing around the bag and hammering it with punches and kicks as if it were an actual opponent, all to the beat of the song she listened to.
Back to top Go down
Metroidhunter
Metroidhunter

PostSubject: Re: The Beacon Fitness and Workout Center for Well Being and General Health [Ongoing][Open]   The Beacon Fitness and Workout Center for Well Being and General Health [Ongoing][Open] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 16, 2013 10:57 pm

All day, Vivian had felt like she really needed to kick something.  She wasn't angry or stressed or something like that, kicking things was just fun.  She was beyond glad when she discovered that the gym, which she had heard of before but never bothered to visit, was filled with punching bags.  Sprinting into the room, she quickly approached one of the punching bags and dropkick it with both legs, falling to the floor afterwards.  Using her Semblance to break the fall, she would quickly thrust her legs over her head and hop back onto her feet, beginning to kick the bag rapidly.
Back to top Go down
Dakir

Dakir

PostSubject: Re: The Beacon Fitness and Workout Center for Well Being and General Health [Ongoing][Open]   The Beacon Fitness and Workout Center for Well Being and General Health [Ongoing][Open] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 17, 2013 12:45 pm

Kai winded down as the song ended, having worked up quite a sweat from the long minutes of beating on the punching bag. She removed an earbud, her breathing coming quicker from the warmup. She looked over to see another girl had entered the gym, although there was quite a big difference between the two. Namely, the other girl had no arms. It didn't seem to faze her, though, as she was still kicking furiously at the bag. Kai smiled, At least she doesn't let her disability keep her down. She thought. She nodded and said, "Hi!" Cheerfully, her spirits up from seeing such an inspiring situation. She resolved to work even harder, and slid a total of 100lbs onto the lifting bar. She clapped some chalk on her hands before laying down on the bench. She began doing reps, slowly but steadily, her arms like iron as they pumped up and down.
Back to top Go down
Metroidhunter
Metroidhunter

PostSubject: Re: The Beacon Fitness and Workout Center for Well Being and General Health [Ongoing][Open]   The Beacon Fitness and Workout Center for Well Being and General Health [Ongoing][Open] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 17, 2013 6:10 pm

Vivian turned as she heard the voice of another person.  "Hey!  What's up?"  Deciding to take a moment to rest, she sat down on the floor in a cross-legged position.  "I'm assuming you're a student too? What's your name?"  She watched curiously as the girl lifted the weights; arms seemed cool and all, but for Vivian, not having arms was even cooler!
Back to top Go down
Dakir

Dakir

PostSubject: Re: The Beacon Fitness and Workout Center for Well Being and General Health [Ongoing][Open]   The Beacon Fitness and Workout Center for Well Being and General Health [Ongoing][Open] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 17, 2013 7:45 pm

Kai continued lifting, increasing her pace slightly, "I'm Kai, Kai Brandt." She said, talking as if there was no exertion on her body whatsoever, "And yeah, I'm a student. What's yours?" She said, pausing to lift her head and smile at the girl, then returning to her workout.
Back to top Go down
Metroidhunter
Metroidhunter

PostSubject: Re: The Beacon Fitness and Workout Center for Well Being and General Health [Ongoing][Open]   The Beacon Fitness and Workout Center for Well Being and General Health [Ongoing][Open] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 20, 2013 7:53 pm

"I'm Vivian!  Nice to meet you!"  Continuing to watch Kai lift the weights, Vivian waited a few more moments before speaking again.  "What's that like?  I mean, using your arms.  Does it feel weird?"  She was genuinely curious, though she wasn't aware that her questions probably didn't make much sense at all to Kai.
Back to top Go down
Dakir

Dakir

PostSubject: Re: The Beacon Fitness and Workout Center for Well Being and General Health [Ongoing][Open]   The Beacon Fitness and Workout Center for Well Being and General Health [Ongoing][Open] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 21, 2013 9:47 pm

Kai continued, letting out a small giggle at the question, "Nice to meet you too!" She said, "And, I guess it is no more weird than it is for you to use your legs. It feels familiar, I guess." She said, a small amount of sweat beginning to bead on her forehead.
Back to top Go down
MrManix

MrManix

PostSubject: Re: The Beacon Fitness and Workout Center for Well Being and General Health [Ongoing][Open]   The Beacon Fitness and Workout Center for Well Being and General Health [Ongoing][Open] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2013 6:28 pm

With tiny and light footsteps, Musa snuck into the workout room, far overdressed to be working out. Still, she had a mission to complete. Her objective was on the other side of the room, alone, isolated and oh so wonderful. The objective in question was a treadmill, but not just any treadmill. This one in particular was special, the only treadmill in the entire gym that wouldn't break down from the punishment she was about to unleash on it.

Musa made a b-line to the treadmill, hiding her face behind her scarf all the way until she finally made it to her destination. Now the fun began. Musa stood up on the beefy exercise device, having to stand on her toes to reach the 'on' button and program her routine to match her rush curve. The machine whirred to life and the belt began moving. Musa's sneakered feet met the rubber belt and the rush began to take hold. The belt accelerated, as did Musa, who grinned as her legs began to blur with their speed. Musa felt her heart race and stars flashed in her vision, a manic smile twisted across her face.

Musa kept getting faster and faster, so fast that the treadmill's highest setting could barely keep up with her rush. The rush was quickly taking over her mind, Musa slipped into the warm and pleasant feeling as her vision danced and she began giggling terribly, the rush consuming her. Small puffs of smoke plumed from Musa's sneakers, as well as from the treadmill itself, which groaned under the strain. This was her drug and Musa had gone too long without a rush to care about appearances now; she threw off her coat, revealing her pink undershirt underneath and the long surgery scars running down her arms.

"Wonderful... More... I want more!!"

Musa's speed increased even more, causing sparks to burst from the machine and, with a loud snap! the belt severed, sending the tiny mouse faunus tumbling across the room, eventually ending up against the wall, upside down and dazed, coming down from her high.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: The Beacon Fitness and Workout Center for Well Being and General Health [Ongoing][Open]   The Beacon Fitness and Workout Center for Well Being and General Health [Ongoing][Open] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 24, 2013 10:30 am

Pierce was on the parallel bars, practicing various flips and maneuvers. That was before the small faunus flew across the room, slamming into the wall. WOAH! The resulting vibration in the equipment, that coupled with the simple shock of seeing someone make a horizontal beeline in the air towards a solid wood wall, knocking him off the bars. Thankfully though, Pierce managed to catch himself, landing on all fours, his white towel landing on his neck, draping over his shoulders.

"Hey, you ok?" He said, jogging over to the girl, kneeling down beside her head, staring at her confused face.
Back to top Go down
MrManix

MrManix

PostSubject: Re: The Beacon Fitness and Workout Center for Well Being and General Health [Ongoing][Open]   The Beacon Fitness and Workout Center for Well Being and General Health [Ongoing][Open] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 24, 2013 11:45 am

Musa's eyes, dilated and blurry from her now receding rush, darted around the upside down room, trying to find the source of the voice. Her mind was still desperately trying to return to reality after both rushing and slamming into a wall. All she was able to muster as a response was a jumbled mess of words and sounds that could barely be called a sentence, fit more to be spoken by a toddler than a young woman.
"Wha theep mine talking. Nope. I wanna- wanna..."
At that moment, Musa's mind found it's way back and the full memory of what she'd just done and had been doing hit her in the face like a speeding truck. Tears pooled up in the little faunus's eyes and she meekly flipped upright, clutching at her arms to try and make herself even smaller.

Musa scuttled past Pierce to try and find her discarded jacket and scarf, her precious mobile hiding places. Musa tried to search as frantically as she could without drawing any more attention to herself.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: The Beacon Fitness and Workout Center for Well Being and General Health [Ongoing][Open]   The Beacon Fitness and Workout Center for Well Being and General Health [Ongoing][Open] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 24, 2013 11:58 am

"Woah!" Pierce yelled, stumbling backwards and out of the way. For a moment, he simply sat there, watching her scurry from place to place. She looks terrified. She's covering herself up too. She's fully clothed though, why wou-. Pierce's train of thought screeches to a halt as he notices her scars. Up and down her arms, around her neck too. I guess she's trying to find a jacket or something to cover up.

Well that explains it.

Jumping to his feet, he runs over to Musa, grabbing her by the wrist. In an instant, she, along with Pierce's hand, turns invisible. "Don't panic. I'm doing that." He says to what'd look like thin air, his hand raised in a calming gesture. "Right now, no one can see or hear you. Not even me. You have nothing to be afraid of."
Back to top Go down
MrManix

MrManix

PostSubject: Re: The Beacon Fitness and Workout Center for Well Being and General Health [Ongoing][Open]   The Beacon Fitness and Workout Center for Well Being and General Health [Ongoing][Open] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 24, 2013 5:26 pm

Musa whimpered as she searched, how hard had she thrown her precious clothes? When she was grabbed however, her eyes widened in fear and she scrambled to free herself, but her tiny arms were literally built for speed, not strength; she found herself unable to escape. For a while, she only panicked silently, pulling and trying to free herself from Peirce's grip, eventually though, she calmed down after she started listening to his soothing voice. Unintentionally quietly, Musa spoke up.
"Please, please let me go! I just wanna get my stuff and go, I'm sorry I broke the equipment, I'll pay for it, please let me go!"
Once again, Musa squirmed in Peirce's grip, deep down dreading what would happen if anyone found out about her destruction. She didn't have any money, if she was brought to the administration, she couldn't guarantee they wouldn't find out about her illegitimacy, especially if her made up parents had to be called.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Beacon Fitness and Workout Center for Well Being and General Health [Ongoing][Open]   The Beacon Fitness and Workout Center for Well Being and General Health [Ongoing][Open] - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Beacon Fitness and Workout Center for Well Being and General Health [Ongoing][Open]
Page 3 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next