RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hit List [Non-Canon]

Go down 
+7
Kellenredx
Cheshire Schrodinger
AkaiOtaku
Swordslinger
Skylight
Icrus505
DatteSa
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
AkaiOtaku

Hit List [Non-Canon] - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hit List [Non-Canon]   Hit List [Non-Canon] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 29, 2013 2:08 am

Arryn knew she heard Vanille the real Vanille. "Damn it Vanille why are you doing this? We were just supposed to get milkshakes and booze not this!" Arryn charges toward Vance firing more and more ice dust to keep him busy as Arryn closed the distance between them.
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion

PostSubject: Re: Hit List [Non-Canon]   Hit List [Non-Canon] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 29, 2013 2:12 am

"I am the real Vanille! Can't you tell Arryn! Childhood friends!" Vance continues to slags away the bits of dust and attempts to keep the approaching Arryn away with Sennari sending powerful sound waves her way.
Back to top Go down
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: Hit List [Non-Canon]   Hit List [Non-Canon] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 29, 2013 2:17 am

Arryn had to keep dodging in order to not get hit by Vance's attacks. "No I want the real Vanille the sweet, shy, GIRL." Arryn had gotten close enough that she could fight in close quarters with Vance. She swapped out her ice dust for lightning dust and charged toward Vance fire bolts of lighting at him to stun.
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: Hit List [Non-Canon]   Hit List [Non-Canon] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 29, 2013 2:20 am

Vance is surprised by this and is stunned by the lightning blots being sent at him. "You! Aghh" (lazy post)
Back to top Go down
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: Hit List [Non-Canon]   Hit List [Non-Canon] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 29, 2013 2:24 am

"Yes a hit! Its not over yet." With Vance stunend Arryn is able to put her plan into action. She fires Deception X into the ground next to Vance and channels her aura to her legs increasing her speed. She begins to encircle Vance with the cable that comes from Deception X. After not long Vance has been wrapped up in the cable and Arryn drops him to the floor. "Finally now will you calm the hell down!"
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: Hit List [Non-Canon]   Hit List [Non-Canon] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 29, 2013 2:27 am

"Gah! I can not be stopped! You shall release me!Vance demands it!" Vance squirms trying to release himself from the cables but it's no use. He sighs and sulks. Anyone would know this isn't the real Vanille.
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: Hit List [Non-Canon]   Hit List [Non-Canon] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 29, 2013 9:01 am

David's ice cream head ache had made him pass out. He woke up to his head feeling hotter. 'Note to self. Never drink ice cream faster than I can read.' David's head was burning. He put his right hand to his head and felt a lot of hair. 'How long was I out?' His hair went down to his elbows. He noticed his right hand was a bit heavier then usual. "What I mi-." David covered his mouth. "La so ta-" His voice was more high pitched than before. He looked at his left hand. It looked more delicate then usual. 'What the heck!' He looked his hand over and followed it down his arm. He then saw his chest. "WHAT HAPPENED TO ME!" He was now a girl. "This is why I hate free stuff. Listen I don't need anyone knowing its me so call me Dee Dee." She looked her self over. her pants almost didn't fit. She tightened her belt. 'I needed to lose weight, but not like this. Also I my need new cloths.' "I need to find Zwei or Ches." With that Dee Dee went to find either Zwei or Ches.

((OOC:2 things . 1. I got left behind I needed an excuse alright, also if I missed anything please alert me. 2. Can Kell or Cheshire please talk to me, again I got left behind.))
Back to top Go down
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion
Cheshire Schrodinger

PostSubject: Re: Hit List [Non-Canon]   Hit List [Non-Canon] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 29, 2013 11:37 am

Icrus505 wrote:
David's ice cream head ache had made him pass out. He woke up to his head feeling hotter. 'Note to self. Never drink ice cream faster than I can read.' David's head was burning. He put his right hand to his head and felt a lot of hair. 'How long was I out?' His hair went down to his elbows. He noticed his right hand was a bit heavier then usual. "What I mi-." David covered his mouth. "La so ta-" His voice was more high pitched than before. He looked at his left hand. It looked more delicate then usual. 'What the heck!' He looked his hand over and followed it down his arm. He then saw his chest. "WHAT HAPPENED TO ME!" He was now a girl. "This is why I hate free stuff. Listen I don't need anyone knowing its me so call me Dee Dee." She looked her self over. her pants almost didn't fit. She tightened her belt. 'I needed to lose weight, but not like this. Also I my need new cloths.' "I need to find Zwei or Ches." With that Dee Dee went to find either Zwei or Ches.

((OOC:2 things . 1. I got left behind I needed an excuse alright, also if I missed anything please alert me. 2. Can Kell or Cheshire please talk to me, again I got left behind.))
"Calm down," a nearby faunas girl who was rather short standing barely 5'1 with long black twin tails said to Dee Dee.

Spoiler:

"It will do you no good to panic," Alice goes on.
Back to top Go down
Kellenredx

Kellenredx

PostSubject: Re: Hit List [Non-Canon]   Hit List [Non-Canon] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 29, 2013 11:46 am

Drei rose from the ground slowly after it had all sank it. He looked down at his chest for a moment as there was less than a handfull "Damn...thought  I would get more than this" she sulked for a second before approaching a faunus girl who was calming down another person. "Im not complaining or anything...but what the hell is happening?" After finishing speaking she looked the two over...after all he she was still Zwei "Not complaining at all" she smiled under her mask.
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: Hit List [Non-Canon]   Hit List [Non-Canon] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 29, 2013 11:55 am

Dee Dee looked at the two. "Okay. Okay, now can someone explain why I am now a girl." Dee Dee could tell Zwei was Zwei, because of his mask. She looked to the other girl "Cheshire?" 'What in the world happened?'
Back to top Go down
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion
Cheshire Schrodinger

PostSubject: Re: Hit List [Non-Canon]   Hit List [Non-Canon] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 29, 2013 12:04 pm

Alice glanced over at Dwei. Her eyebrow twitched but otherwise she remained silent. She looked back at Dee Dee. "It appears that... something was in the drinks," Alice explains. "This woman... that I think used to be a man, said something about waiting for the effect to wear off. I suppose that means this... thing is only temporary. So until then it's simply a matter of staying out of trouble."

Alice clears her throat. "It would be best if we avoid letting other people realize who we are so for now let's refer to each other by a temporary alias.... You can call me..."

She thought about it for a moment. The faunas did not know much about girl's names and he certainly wasn't sure about turning his own into a girl's version. A single girl's name rang through his head.

".... Alice."
Back to top Go down
Ziplock80

Ziplock80

PostSubject: Re: Hit List [Non-Canon]   Hit List [Non-Canon] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 29, 2013 12:07 pm

((OOC: Sorry I'm late. Thanksgiving went on a lot longer than I thought it would))

Matt sees everyone else in the hall start to glow, and comes to the realization that he too is probably glowing. He looks down and confirms his suspicions. This kind of crap never happened when I went to Signal. He feels his body going through some sort of transformation. When the transformation is done, Maddy is now a girl. "What the hell is going o-" She stops mid-sentence, confused by the fact that her voice was much higher than usual. She goes to scratch the back of her head, but instead she is surprised to find much more hair than she should have. Just then she notices the new tightness in her shirt and the lack of tightness in her pants.Starting to come to a conclusion, Maddy looks down, only to have her view obscured by her new breasts. "What. The. Frag. I'm a girl." She looks around the room, finally noticing that the others had also gender-swapped. She sees one girl who looked like she was panicked and another one trying to calm her down. He also notices a girl who probably used to be Zwei seeing as she was wearing a mask. She walks over, hoping to get their insight on what just happened. "Hey, do any of you guys, I mean girls, know what the hell just happened?
Back to top Go down
Kellenredx

Kellenredx

PostSubject: Re: Hit List [Non-Canon]   Hit List [Non-Canon] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 29, 2013 12:14 pm

Drei turned to face Maddy after speaking to Alice "Call me Drei then". He now faced Madsy and looked her over like the others. Damn...not bad. she smiled a little before speaking. "Well as you can guess we have swapped genders...some of us would like to change back" he looked down at his own chest "SOME of us". He laughed a little beofre unzipping his sweater which has gotten rather tight. "This will take some getting used to" he spoke quietly.
Back to top Go down
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion
Cheshire Schrodinger

PostSubject: Re: Hit List [Non-Canon]   Hit List [Non-Canon] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 29, 2013 12:20 pm

"Get your mind out of the gutters idiot," Alice says as she crosses her arms over her chest. "And quit showing them off!" Alice glance to the side frowning. "Size doesn't matter anyway...."
Back to top Go down
Dakir

Dakir

PostSubject: Re: Hit List [Non-Canon]   Hit List [Non-Canon] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 29, 2013 12:36 pm

"Seriously guys? I mean girls?" Yang said, putting her hands on her hips, "We shouldn't be arguing over something like that. Let's just try to focus on getting back to normal." She paused a moment before saying, "And...Drei, put your damn clothes on."
Back to top Go down
Ziplock80

Ziplock80

PostSubject: Re: Hit List [Non-Canon]   Hit List [Non-Canon] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 29, 2013 12:41 pm

Wow, Alice seems really bitter about her size. Maddy looks down at her own. Not too bad, not too bad. She looks at Drei. I am strangely attracted to her. "Ok, call me Maddy. I guess I could get used to this, but I did like being a boy." She feels her pants starting to fall and pulls them up. She also realizes that her breasts are straining against her shirt and if she didn't get a new one soon it would rip. "Does anyone have a change of clothes? I did not have this body in mind when I put these clothes on this morning.
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: Hit List [Non-Canon]   Hit List [Non-Canon] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 29, 2013 2:55 pm

Dee Dee looked down at her cloths. "I'm glad I decided lose clothing today." Dee Dee reached in her bag. She pulled out a shirt. "Here, I keep extras in emergency cases." She tossed the shirt to Maddy. 'I learned that the hard way when I crashed in the woods.' "I'm going to guess we're going to need new cloths, because honestly I would rather not have people know its me."
Back to top Go down
Kellenredx

Kellenredx

PostSubject: Re: Hit List [Non-Canon]   Hit List [Non-Canon] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 29, 2013 3:25 pm

Drei frowned a little "My clothes are too damn tight though" with that he completely removed his sweater where only his white t-shirt was left...and to be honest it was rather tight. "I suppose none of you have an extra shirt" he held up his sweater "Otherwise it is sweater-bra for today". He began tying the sweater to form a bra in case anyone didnt have a shirt. "How is this even possible?" he laughs while tying
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: Hit List [Non-Canon]   Hit List [Non-Canon] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 29, 2013 3:32 pm

Dee Dee dug around. "You fine with a tank?" She asked pulling out a tank top.
Back to top Go down
Kellenredx

Kellenredx

PostSubject: Re: Hit List [Non-Canon]   Hit List [Non-Canon] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 29, 2013 3:49 pm

Drei smiled as she took the tanktop "Thanks bro" she stopped tying her sweater and turned around to change. It didnt bother changing there considering they were all in the same situation. She turned around after a minute of struggling "That...is much harder than I expected" she laughs a little before tying her sweater around her waist. "So....what now?"
Back to top Go down
Ziplock80

Ziplock80

PostSubject: Re: Hit List [Non-Canon]   Hit List [Non-Canon] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 29, 2013 3:55 pm

Maddy takes the shirt from Dee Dee and puts it on, fitting a little bit better. "Thanks, but this will only work temporarily. We're gonna need to find actual women's clothes. Anyone know where to find some?" Her pants slip out of her hand and drop to her ankles. She quickly grabs them and pulls them back up, blushing. "Yeah, I definitely need smaller pants.
Back to top Go down
DatteSa

DatteSa

PostSubject: Re: Hit List [Non-Canon]   Hit List [Non-Canon] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 29, 2013 4:21 pm

Kain is still lying down on his rune.

"This is just too funny..."

Kain begins laughing evilly again.
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: Hit List [Non-Canon]   Hit List [Non-Canon] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 29, 2013 4:47 pm

Dee Dee looked down at her self. "How the hell do we know what size we are?" As she said this she grabbed one of her breast with her right hand. It took up her whole hand. 'Ah, crap that's cold.' She immediately retracted her hand. "Great this means I need to hide Icarus and my hand." She removed her hand, and retrieved her prosthetic hand. "We might find a clothing store somewhere in town." She pulled out her phone and opened a GPS. "Right here." She said pointing to a small building. "It looks like its quite a distance a way. Anyone know how we would get there without anyone seeing us?"
Back to top Go down
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion
Cheshire Schrodinger

PostSubject: Re: Hit List [Non-Canon]   Hit List [Non-Canon] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 29, 2013 4:54 pm

"Well..." Alice murmurs, her eyes cast down and her arms still tightly crossed over her chest. "My semblance... Distortion.... will let me got to that location and back in an instant. I can buy clothes for you all but I will need to know your size-"

Alice's ears twitched in irritation as realization flashed through her mind. "..... Ugh, just compare yourself to fruits," Alice's eyes glared at everyone else like she wanted to murder someone. "Just get it over with.... AND COVER UP YOU COW!"

Alice points a vengeful finger at Drei. Alice looks very spiteful right now.
Back to top Go down
Kellenredx

Kellenredx

PostSubject: Re: Hit List [Non-Canon]   Hit List [Non-Canon] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 29, 2013 5:14 pm

Drei was rather surprised at the sudden outburst from Alice causing her to jump and cling to Maddy for a second. She let go nearly right after she realized what she had done. She shrugged a moment afterwards to Alice's comment. "Im wearing clothes I dont see the problem" she made a motion like she was about to remove the tank-top but stopped and instead stuck out her tongue "I understand you are jealous but calm down."
Back to top Go down
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion
Cheshire Schrodinger

PostSubject: Re: Hit List [Non-Canon]   Hit List [Non-Canon] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 29, 2013 5:22 pm

"J-jealous!?" Alice stammered. "Don't be ridiculous! You're just an indecent lewd! Pervert! Hentai! Baka!"

Alice pouted angrily. "Whatever! Just.... All of you just tell me what size you are so I can get you some decent clothing!"

Alice looks to the side, her cheeks turning a slight tinge of pink. "Just get it over with... I can take it..."
Back to top Go down
Ziplock80

Ziplock80

PostSubject: Re: Hit List [Non-Canon]   Hit List [Non-Canon] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 29, 2013 5:33 pm

Maddy jumps a little when Drei grabs her, not expecting it, and blushes. She sees Alice and Drei fighting. "Girls, there's no point in arguing like, well, like girls. There are more important matters right now, like getting clothing appropriate to our new bodies." Seeing as Alice wasn't looking anymore, Maddy grabs her breasts, determining their size relative to fruit. "I guess I'm the size of slightly larger-than-average grapefruit. I don't know, anything around that size would be better than this shirt. And don't forget pants." As Maddy twists her torso to look around the room again, she hears her shirt rip along the right side. She takes one hand off her pants to try and hold her shirt on her body. She blushes a dark red. "Please hurry."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hit List [Non-Canon]   Hit List [Non-Canon] - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hit List [Non-Canon]
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next