RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Alone in the woods signup or how ever you do it (Non Canon as Heck)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Alone in the woods signup or how ever you do it (Non Canon as Heck) Empty
PostSubject: Alone in the woods signup or how ever you do it (Non Canon as Heck)   Alone in the woods signup or how ever you do it (Non Canon as Heck) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 27, 2014 10:52 pm

Fionn was alone: How could the mission have gone so badly, he even sharpened Oberursel the day before!  
He remembers it now, being in the offices with the other three teams along with his own, all they said was that a group of Grimm had moved into an essential area and needed to be taken care of, he never expected people to be involved with this!  
Suddenly he heard a rustle of trees, could it have been a surviving member from another team?  
                                                                So guys,
              I have 3 character slots here, each character is the last surviving member of there team
 It's first come first serve for this, since its my first time posting a plot, i will post it on the day after all slots are filled
                                                                     1: Modus Calan
                                                                     2: Jace hiragana
                                                                     3:

Last edited by snaketicus on Sun Feb 02, 2014 10:45 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
LEE070SHDW

LEE070SHDW

PostSubject: Re: Alone in the woods signup or how ever you do it (Non Canon as Heck)   Alone in the woods signup or how ever you do it (Non Canon as Heck) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 29, 2014 1:30 pm

Signing up Modus.
Back to top Go down
Jace hiragana

Jace hiragana

PostSubject: Re: Alone in the woods signup or how ever you do it (Non Canon as Heck)   Alone in the woods signup or how ever you do it (Non Canon as Heck) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 01, 2014 8:39 pm

I'll go for it, though I have no team to start with.
Back to top Go down
Etoilesstar95

Etoilesstar95

PostSubject: Re: Alone in the woods signup or how ever you do it (Non Canon as Heck)   Alone in the woods signup or how ever you do it (Non Canon as Heck) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 16, 2014 11:53 pm

Is this post canceled?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alone in the woods signup or how ever you do it (Non Canon as Heck)   Alone in the woods signup or how ever you do it (Non Canon as Heck) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 16, 2014 11:58 pm

I guess
Back to top Go down
Etoilesstar95

Etoilesstar95

PostSubject: Re: Alone in the woods signup or how ever you do it (Non Canon as Heck)   Alone in the woods signup or how ever you do it (Non Canon as Heck) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 17, 2014 12:12 am

If it's not I'd like to join.
Back to top Go down
Etoilesstar95

Etoilesstar95

PostSubject: Re: Alone in the woods signup or how ever you do it (Non Canon as Heck)   Alone in the woods signup or how ever you do it (Non Canon as Heck) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 17, 2014 12:59 am

Ok bye
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alone in the woods signup or how ever you do it (Non Canon as Heck)   Alone in the woods signup or how ever you do it (Non Canon as Heck) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Alone in the woods signup or how ever you do it (Non Canon as Heck)
Page 1 of 1