RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hit List [Non-Canon]

Go down 
+7
Kellenredx
Cheshire Schrodinger
AkaiOtaku
Swordslinger
Skylight
Icrus505
DatteSa
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
AkaiOtaku

Hit List [Non-Canon] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hit List [Non-Canon]   Hit List [Non-Canon] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 28, 2013 8:13 pm

Arryn takes the pants from Alice and inspects them. "Thank you but they seem to be a little small for her...I mean him." Arryn blushes as she looks down. "We appreciate the offer but we already have a plan." Arryn grabs Vance's hand and leads him away from the others. "Come on Vance let's get this over with."

Last edited by AkaiOtaku on Thu Nov 28, 2013 11:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion

PostSubject: Re: Hit List [Non-Canon]   Hit List [Non-Canon] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 28, 2013 8:53 pm

Before Vance knows whats going on he is being dragged out of the group of people. "Hey! What are you! Oh.. that's right... the plan. He goes along with Arryn and hands her his skirt. "Here.. I want this back when I become a girl again by the way..."
Back to top Go down
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: Hit List [Non-Canon]   Hit List [Non-Canon] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 28, 2013 9:09 pm

Arryn makes sure that the girls restroom is empty and takes Vance's pants without looking at his underwear. Arryn giggles as she heads to one of them stalls. "I'll be right back" She runs into one of the stalls and quickly changes out of the pants and into the skirt. "Catch!" Arryn tosses the pants at Vance as she comes out of the stall. Arryn is trying to pull the skirt as low as she can "These are so airy and show so much. How do people wear them?"

Last edited by AkaiOtaku on Thu Nov 28, 2013 11:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: Hit List [Non-Canon]   Hit List [Non-Canon] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 28, 2013 9:16 pm

Vance quickly catches the pants and puts them on. "Thanks, your a life saver. You just learn to wear them. You'll like it. So will.. erm other people..." Vance walks out of the ladies room before someone notices him in there.
Back to top Go down
Dakir

Dakir

PostSubject: Re: Hit List [Non-Canon]   Hit List [Non-Canon] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 28, 2013 9:20 pm

Yin strolled out of the men's room, Jeez, He thought, My chest feels heavy for some reason. He frowned, glancing down at his body. What...the...f&#% Yang thought, WHY THE HELL DO I HAVE BREASTS?! "What the fragging hell is going on?" He asked aloud, looking around at the other students there. Something was...off. They didn't seem quite the same as they had earlier, Did those fragging drinks change our gender?! Seriously?!
Back to top Go down
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: Hit List [Non-Canon]   Hit List [Non-Canon] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 28, 2013 9:21 pm

Arryn gives it a minute before leaving the restroom. She didn't want anyone who saw her and Vance leaving together to get any ideas. Arryn quickly finds Vance. "Okay we need to change back. Let's find Cat she's the one who started all of this."

Last edited by AkaiOtaku on Thu Nov 28, 2013 11:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion
Cheshire Schrodinger

PostSubject: Re: Hit List [Non-Canon]   Hit List [Non-Canon] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 28, 2013 9:24 pm

"It would be in all of our best interests if we can all just keep a cool head," Alice says to Yang with a calm emotionless expression but her eyes glanced down at Yang's chest and Alice's eyebrow twitched. "Let's all just keep calm for now..."
Back to top Go down
Kellenredx

Kellenredx

PostSubject: Re: Hit List [Non-Canon]   Hit List [Non-Canon] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 28, 2013 9:26 pm

Zwei fell to the ground snoring for a moment...maybe that drink had relaxed him a little too much as it was evident. Apparently the potion didnt take effect on sleeping people. His head smashed off the ground and he awoke instantly like nothing had happened...that is until he started to glow. "Oh chri-" and in a moment he had changed. "Well...I feel differ- WHY THE HELL IS MY VOICE DIFFERENT?" He began inspecting himself before coming to a realization.

((He is still wearing the mask btw))
Back to top Go down
Dakir

Dakir

PostSubject: Re: Hit List [Non-Canon]   Hit List [Non-Canon] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 28, 2013 9:58 pm

"Are you staring at my boobs?!" Yang yelled, her voice cracking in outrage. She caught herself, placing her hand over her mouth, What just came over me? She wondered. "Sorry," She said in a normal voice, "I'm just...I don't...." She stammered, completely at a loss for words. She contented herself to simply look at the other girl with a look of disbelief with a dash of despair.
Back to top Go down
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion
Cheshire Schrodinger

PostSubject: Re: Hit List [Non-Canon]   Hit List [Non-Canon] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 28, 2013 10:04 pm

Folding her arms over her chest, Alice looks at Yang blankly. "It's fine, we're all just a little... confused right now. We just need to calm down." Alice is getting slightly annoyed having to crane her neck constantly just to look at others in the eye properly. It's not enough that I'm flat chested. Now I keep on being reminded that I'm short too....

Alice clears her throat, her cat ears twitching slightly, a habitual sign of annoyance. "I believe we should ask our hostess.... host for an explanation..."
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: Hit List [Non-Canon]   Hit List [Non-Canon] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 28, 2013 11:32 pm

Vance says "Wait, Arryn. Don't you think we should try our new forms out? I mean it would be interesting to see how the other gender works. Doesn't it?" Vance looks down relieved he is wearing pants now.
Back to top Go down
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: Hit List [Non-Canon]   Hit List [Non-Canon] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 28, 2013 11:41 pm

Arryn immedieatly forgot about the skirt and looked up at Vance. Before giving him the most confused face she could muster. "Slow your roll there lover uh boy. What do you mean? Don't forget I have a girlfriend." Arryn gets a new thought in her head. Am I technically a lesbian?
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: Hit List [Non-Canon]   Hit List [Non-Canon] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 29, 2013 12:05 am

C'mon Arryn, you know you've thought about it before. Plus I don't think Lucina is into girls so if you want to groove with her bro. I don't think your gonna get it. Why don't you just chill with me for a bit dude?" Vance offers out his hand.
Back to top Go down
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: Hit List [Non-Canon]   Hit List [Non-Canon] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 29, 2013 12:31 am

Arryn was shocked. She had never heard Vanille be so demanding something about that drink even made her personality change. Arryn could no longer control her body and just let her feelings take control. She held Vance's hand feeling his warmth. She brought it up and slapped him with his own hand. Arryn made no facial expression as she did so. Following his hand she slapped him with her own, again and again. Finally she grabbed his ear and pulled it bringing it close to her mouth as she whispered. "I would never hit you when you were a girl mostly because you never needed discipline but now it looks like you do." Arryn tightened her grip on Vance's ear. "I always thought of you as a sister. I don't want to hear those words come out of your mouth again. Understand?" Arryn had an iron grip on Vance's ear and would not let go until he agreed.
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: Hit List [Non-Canon]   Hit List [Non-Canon] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 29, 2013 12:36 am

"Ow...let go.... OW! You-" Vance stopped himself mid sentence."Come on...please... Just one?" Vance rubs his face with the hand he was slapped with.
Back to top Go down
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: Hit List [Non-Canon]   Hit List [Non-Canon] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 29, 2013 12:46 am

Arryn lets go of Vance's ear and jumps back and holds herself. "Oh god no no no ewww that was so weird! You made the grossest face when you rubbed your face." Arryn was reluctant to be around Vance anymore but she need an ally. "The answer is no! I love Lucina and would never cheat on her. Come on Vanille don't you want to be a girl again? Let's just get this problem solved and not worry about the anatomy." Arryn was running out of ideas. She felt like she was bargaining with Vance just so he wouldn't jump on her at that moment.

Last edited by AkaiOtaku on Fri Nov 29, 2013 1:33 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: Hit List [Non-Canon]   Hit List [Non-Canon] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 29, 2013 1:01 am

"What? Who the hell is Vanilla? I don't want to be ice cream? I just want to be with you Arryn. Come on. Lucina wouldn't mind. She's cool.
Back to top Go down
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: Hit List [Non-Canon]   Hit List [Non-Canon] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 29, 2013 1:17 am

She or I guess at this point is he, has lost it. There no more reasoning. Arryn holds Vance's hand and starts walking. "Our dorm should be empty right now. Just this once." Arryn can't look Vance in the eyes. Her face is nothing but the color red.

Last edited by AkaiOtaku on Fri Nov 29, 2013 1:33 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: Hit List [Non-Canon]   Hit List [Non-Canon] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 29, 2013 1:21 am

Vance says nothing as he is pulled by Arryn. He simply smiles. (Lazy post)
Back to top Go down
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: Hit List [Non-Canon]   Hit List [Non-Canon] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 29, 2013 1:33 am

Arryn and Vance are completley silent as they walk down the halls hand in hand. I WILL KILL CAT ONE DAY! They walk for a few minutes before coming to a door. Arryn reaches for the doorknob but hesitates. She speaks for the first time loud enough for Vance to hear. "I'm sorry Lucina. It had to be done." She opens the door and moves aside for Vance to enter. As he enters Arryn gently places her hands on his back with only one thought on her mind. RUN! She pushes Vance hard into the room, enough for him to stumble and fall. Arryn knows he's stronger than her and this was her only choice. She quickly turns around leaving the room and shutting the door behind her. Arryn picks a random direction and starts sprinting at full speed trying to cover as much distance as possible.
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: Hit List [Non-Canon]   Hit List [Non-Canon] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 29, 2013 1:38 am

As Vance is pushed over he grins and begins to laugh. "I knew she would try something like this... Vance grabs Sennari and opens the door chasing after Arryn. He fires a large blast of sound at her hoping to stun her."Run, run you will! You can't escape my darling!"
Back to top Go down
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: Hit List [Non-Canon]   Hit List [Non-Canon] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 29, 2013 1:44 am

Arryn had put enough distance between her and Vance that the blast only hurt her but not stunned. "Vance please leave me alone! I'm really scared now!" Arryn ran as fast as her legs would take her. She looked down and frowned. Damn these things are heavy how do girls do it."

Last edited by AkaiOtaku on Fri Nov 29, 2013 2:08 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: Hit List [Non-Canon]   Hit List [Non-Canon] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 29, 2013 1:48 am

"Don't be scared! I'm here for you! Arryn! Come to me!" By this time Vance has totally lost it and has gone completely insane over Arryn. He activates Arcturus Awakening stage I and an an eye appears on his left arm. He gains speed as he glows a bright green. He sends another blast of sound towards Arryn.
Back to top Go down
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: Hit List [Non-Canon]   Hit List [Non-Canon] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 29, 2013 1:57 am

The blast this time was much closer Arryn knew she would never be able to get away from Vance at this rate. She turned around and drew Deception X. "Fine Vanille. FIGHT ME! You want this come get it!" Arryn started shooting blasts of ice dust toward Vanille.

Last edited by AkaiOtaku on Fri Nov 29, 2013 2:08 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: Hit List [Non-Canon]   Hit List [Non-Canon] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 29, 2013 2:02 am

Vance slowly walked towards Arryn. He activated stage two of Arcturus Awakening. His arm began to glow a bright green and a chain appeared around the eye on his arm. He took out Furrix and slashed the ice dust to bits as they came at him. One piece though did manage to hit him in the head. A feminine voice that sounded like Vamille came from the mouth of Vance. "There's no way you can beat him Aeden... You have to submit... I don't know if you can beat him.... Just try! Anything!"The voice fades and Vance began to laugh.
Back to top Go down
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: Hit List [Non-Canon]   Hit List [Non-Canon] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 29, 2013 2:08 am

Arryn knew she heard Vanille the real Vanille. "Damn it Vanille why are you doing this? We were just supposed to get milkshakes and booze not this!" Arryn charges toward Vance firing more and more ice dust to keep him busy as Arryn closed the distance between them.
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: Hit List [Non-Canon]   Hit List [Non-Canon] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 29, 2013 2:12 am

"I am the real Vanille! Can't you tell Arryn! Childhood friends!" Vance continues to slags away the bits of dust and attempts to keep the approaching Arryn away with Sennari sending powerful sound waves her way.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hit List [Non-Canon]   Hit List [Non-Canon] - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hit List [Non-Canon]
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next