RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hit List [Non-Canon]

Go down 
+7
Kellenredx
Cheshire Schrodinger
AkaiOtaku
Swordslinger
Skylight
Icrus505
DatteSa
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion

Hit List [Non-Canon] - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hit List [Non-Canon]   Hit List [Non-Canon] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 29, 2013 5:22 pm

"J-jealous!?" Alice stammered. "Don't be ridiculous! You're just an indecent lewd! Pervert! Hentai! Baka!"

Alice pouted angrily. "Whatever! Just.... All of you just tell me what size you are so I can get you some decent clothing!"

Alice looks to the side, her cheeks turning a slight tinge of pink. "Just get it over with... I can take it..."
Back to top Go down
Ziplock80

PostSubject: Re: Hit List [Non-Canon]   Hit List [Non-Canon] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 29, 2013 5:33 pm

Maddy jumps a little when Drei grabs her, not expecting it, and blushes. She sees Alice and Drei fighting. "Girls, there's no point in arguing like, well, like girls. There are more important matters right now, like getting clothing appropriate to our new bodies." Seeing as Alice wasn't looking anymore, Maddy grabs her breasts, determining their size relative to fruit. "I guess I'm the size of slightly larger-than-average grapefruit. I don't know, anything around that size would be better than this shirt. And don't forget pants." As Maddy twists her torso to look around the room again, she hears her shirt rip along the right side. She takes one hand off her pants to try and hold her shirt on her body. She blushes a dark red. "Please hurry."
Back to top Go down
Dakir

Dakir

PostSubject: Re: Hit List [Non-Canon]   Hit List [Non-Canon] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 29, 2013 5:34 pm

"What the hyell are all of you talking about?" Yang asked, her robes hanging loosely on her as they were only slightly too large, "There's no point in wasting money on new clothes because we're going to change back." She said loudly, loud enough for their host to hear.
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: Hit List [Non-Canon]   Hit List [Non-Canon] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 29, 2013 5:43 pm

Dee Dee looked to Yang. "Well we can't go around with them hanging out, now can we." Dee Dee looked down to her breast, and felt them. "Yeah about the size of an average grape fruit."
Back to top Go down
DatteSa

DatteSa

PostSubject: Re: Hit List [Non-Canon]   Hit List [Non-Canon] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 29, 2013 5:45 pm

Kain starts sweating...

"Change back you say? Only I know how to reverse it."

Kain starts laughing again
Back to top Go down
Ziplock80

Ziplock80

PostSubject: Re: Hit List [Non-Canon]   Hit List [Non-Canon] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 29, 2013 5:49 pm

Maddy looks at Yang, trying in vain to hold her clothes on. "I don't know about you, but unless I get some new clothing, I'm going to end up naked." She is turning redder by the second.
Back to top Go down
Dakir

Dakir

PostSubject: Re: Hit List [Non-Canon]   Hit List [Non-Canon] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 29, 2013 6:12 pm

Yang whirls around to face Kain, Then you'd better fragging tell us how to get back or we're gonna have one hell of a problem!" She snapped. She then turned to Maddy, "For crying out loud, just take a guy's clothes! They don't need a shirt anyway!"
Back to top Go down
Swordslinger

Swordslinger

PostSubject: Re: Hit List [Non-Canon]   Hit List [Non-Canon] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 29, 2013 6:37 pm

Sully, having just about enough of this, grabbed Kain by the collar and put the sharp end of her sword under his neck.

"Give us the cure, or lose your head. Your choice." She said, trying to ignore the people more concerned about bust size rather then the madman(woman?) who was lying down runes.
Back to top Go down
Kellenredx

Kellenredx

PostSubject: Re: Hit List [Non-Canon]   Hit List [Non-Canon] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 29, 2013 7:00 pm

Drei amidst all the chaos decided to go do other things. She began wandering around the room aimlessly looking for something to entertain her. Her search had quickly brought her to a 3-view mirror (the kind where you see 3 angles at once) and began standing in front of the mirror inspecting herself in detail. "I wonder..." she reached up toward her face and slowly removed the mask. No scars only smooth scar-less skin existed on her face. She remained silent for the duration of the time she stood there trying not to either cry or dance of joy.
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: Hit List [Non-Canon]   Hit List [Non-Canon] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 29, 2013 7:21 pm

Dee Dee looked over and saw Drei. She walked over to see Drei's reflection in the mirror. She didn't say anything as she approached Drei. She stood there next to her for a minute before asking, "If you don't mind me asking, why do you wear that mask?"
Back to top Go down
DatteSa

DatteSa

PostSubject: Re: Hit List [Non-Canon]   Hit List [Non-Canon] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 29, 2013 7:43 pm

Kain takes off his jacket and ends up behind Sully.

"Keep in mind you aren't not as strong as before."

Kain is holding Sully at gunpoint with his shotgun.

"Move and I shoot. And I don't bluff."
Back to top Go down
Ziplock80

Ziplock80

PostSubject: Re: Hit List [Non-Canon]   Hit List [Non-Canon] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 29, 2013 7:47 pm

Maddy, tired of having Yang yell at her and wanting to get away from the madness that was unfolding, gets up and walks away, trying to stay away from people for when her clothes inevitably gave up. She sees Dee Dee and Drei standing off by a mirror. She notices Drei had her mask off. Her, mask is off? Zwei never took his off... She approaches and gets a better look at her face. She doesn't look bad; why does she wear that mask? She is standing next to Dee Dee. "Did you girls find anything?"
Back to top Go down
Swordslinger

Swordslinger

PostSubject: Re: Hit List [Non-Canon]   Hit List [Non-Canon] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 29, 2013 8:07 pm

Sully lowered her sword, "Wouldn't that apply to you as well?" She asked, letting her sword weave in the her grasp, the tip came inbetween them. "Cause as the saying goes, do unto others what you do for yourself." And with that, she pressed a button on the hilt of the sword, a kinetic grenade from Eisen blatt's launcher was shot right at the feet of the two, sending them both flying in opposite directions.
Back to top Go down
Kellenredx

Kellenredx

PostSubject: Re: Hit List [Non-Canon]   Hit List [Non-Canon] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 29, 2013 8:16 pm

Drei yelped and jumped when Dee Dee and Maddy came beside her. She made the choice the answer Dee Dee's question first "I wear the mask because my face isn’t something that is healthy to look at on a daily basis...at least when im a boy" she said trying to play it of but in truth she could hardly contain her happiness. She had to resist bursting out before she answered Maddy "No...I havent found anything of note...I guess" she said starting into her own face feeling her own smooth skin as it was a feeling she had never felt before.
Back to top Go down
DatteSa

DatteSa

PostSubject: Re: Hit List [Non-Canon]   Hit List [Non-Canon] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 29, 2013 8:21 pm

Kain stands unaffected by the blast.

"This body is much more durable than my female body."

Kain smiles and activates are rune barrier around him, unbreakable runes.

"Tch. Was that supposed to hurt?"
Back to top Go down
Swordslinger

Swordslinger

PostSubject: Re: Hit List [Non-Canon]   Hit List [Non-Canon] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 29, 2013 8:25 pm

Sully, now free with some range, performed a twirl with her weapon, "Well, the next few clips might." with a causal flip, she now held a rifle, "Durable body or not, bullets are bullets." Taking aim, she opened fire.
Back to top Go down
DatteSa

DatteSa

PostSubject: Re: Hit List [Non-Canon]   Hit List [Non-Canon] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 29, 2013 8:27 pm

Kain scoffs and places a rune in front of her the minute before she starts shooting.

"Expect the unexpected."

The rune is bullet-proof and redeflects bullets back.
Back to top Go down
Swordslinger

Swordslinger

PostSubject: Re: Hit List [Non-Canon]   Hit List [Non-Canon] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 29, 2013 8:29 pm

Rolling to the side, Sully shook her head disdainfully, "Come up with better material!" She yelled at him.
Back to top Go down
DatteSa

DatteSa

PostSubject: Re: Hit List [Non-Canon]   Hit List [Non-Canon] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 29, 2013 8:32 pm

Kain smirks

"Who's the one who is perfectly fine."

Kain puts his jacket back on.
Back to top Go down
Swordslinger

Swordslinger

PostSubject: Re: Hit List [Non-Canon]   Hit List [Non-Canon] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 29, 2013 8:33 pm

Sully shot another grenade at him, "Two out of five!"
Back to top Go down
DatteSa

DatteSa

PostSubject: Re: Hit List [Non-Canon]   Hit List [Non-Canon] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 29, 2013 8:41 pm

Kain dispels one rune and places another one to move the grenade back to Sully.

"This is boring because my weapon isn't even out."
Back to top Go down
Swordslinger

Swordslinger

PostSubject: Re: Hit List [Non-Canon]   Hit List [Non-Canon] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 29, 2013 8:42 pm

Sully jumped over the grenade and switched her rifle back to sword form. Landing, she took a second to pause and look at Kain,"....You already took it out." She said plainly.
Back to top Go down
DatteSa

DatteSa

PostSubject: Re: Hit List [Non-Canon]   Hit List [Non-Canon] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 29, 2013 8:50 pm

Kain smiles darkly

"Unlike you I'm not trying hard and actually using mine"

Kain leans on his shotgun.
Back to top Go down
Swordslinger

Swordslinger

PostSubject: Re: Hit List [Non-Canon]   Hit List [Non-Canon] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 29, 2013 8:52 pm

Sully rested her sword on her shoulder, "Well, someone has an complex don't they?" She smirked, "You know, for someone on SNTS, you're not acting very saintly."
Back to top Go down
DatteSa

DatteSa

PostSubject: Re: Hit List [Non-Canon]   Hit List [Non-Canon] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 29, 2013 8:54 pm

Kain sighs and chuckles

"Trust me if I actually was fighting seriously this would be done by now."

Kain starts laughing and his shotgun turns into a spear.
Back to top Go down
Swordslinger

Swordslinger

PostSubject: Re: Hit List [Non-Canon]   Hit List [Non-Canon] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 29, 2013 8:56 pm

Sully rolls her eyes, "If I had a lien for every time I heard that line, I'd be rich enough to buy Schnee."
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: Hit List [Non-Canon]   Hit List [Non-Canon] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 29, 2013 9:21 pm

Dee Dee looked up to the two fighting. 'Brother.' She unfolded her wings and flew to where the two were. She landed and put her wings up between them. "I'm sorry to interrupt your fight, but can we not have this discussion be more civil. I understand your angry, but violence begets violence. Kain I can see your enjoying yourself, but all we want to know is the way to return to normal." She said as calmly as ever.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hit List [Non-Canon]   Hit List [Non-Canon] - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hit List [Non-Canon]
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next