RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hit List [Non-Canon]

Go down 
+7
Kellenredx
Cheshire Schrodinger
AkaiOtaku
Swordslinger
Skylight
Icrus505
DatteSa
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
DatteSa

DatteSa

Hit List [Non-Canon] Empty
PostSubject: Hit List [Non-Canon]   Hit List [Non-Canon] Icon_minitimeTue Nov 26, 2013 5:09 pm

Kaitlin orders out a banquet hall and offers everyone on her list via phone offering free alcohol and free milkshakes. She puts the clear potions in the alcohol and the white potions in the milkshakes.

Treating you all to free drinks and food so come on down for a fun filled after noon.

Last edited by Kooplah on Thu Nov 28, 2013 5:37 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Added non-canon tag to title.)
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: Hit List [Non-Canon]   Hit List [Non-Canon] Icon_minitimeTue Nov 26, 2013 5:26 pm

David looked at his phone. He was standing outside the banquet hall. "Milkshakes, uh." David looked around to see if anyone else was around. He was thinking this was a prank someone pulled on him. 'No one ever says free stuff, without me ending up looking like a clown or something like that.' David knocked on the door waiting to see if anyone was even in the hall. "I still think this is a trick."
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: Hit List [Non-Canon]   Hit List [Non-Canon] Icon_minitimeTue Nov 26, 2013 5:40 pm

Vanille looks down and checks her phone. "New message? ughh probably just those salesmen looking for my money." She opens up her messages and sees a random number pop up saying "Treating you all to free drinks and food so come on down for a fun filled after noon.""Who the hell?Why... ughh I'm tired of these people trying to ruin my life... Tempting me with social events like I care...I 'm going to go down there right now and show them a 'fun' time..." She grabs Furrix and Sennari and puts them on her wrists. She also grabs the combat knife she brought with her on almost all trips. Vanille ran down to the banquet hall and banged on the door. "Alright! Open up..."
Back to top Go down
Swordslinger

Swordslinger

PostSubject: Re: Hit List [Non-Canon]   Hit List [Non-Canon] Icon_minitimeTue Nov 26, 2013 5:47 pm

Stahl walked up to the banquet hall, noting the other two who had arrived there previously. "So, I take it you guys got a text too?" He asked, holding up his phone for the others to see.
Back to top Go down
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: Hit List [Non-Canon]   Hit List [Non-Canon] Icon_minitimeTue Nov 26, 2013 6:01 pm

Aeden checked his phone as he got a message. "Cat? What does she want?" After readinf the message Aeden frows suspicious. "Cat's never been one fir booze quality but its still free I should check this out." Aeden packs up his things and heads to the hall and sees a small group there including Vanille."Hi Vanille and others. You all here for the booze?"
Back to top Go down
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion
Cheshire Schrodinger

PostSubject: Re: Hit List [Non-Canon]   Hit List [Non-Canon] Icon_minitimeTue Nov 26, 2013 6:15 pm

Walking into the banquet hall, Cheshire stares down at his phone re-reading the message. It was odd to suddenly receive this invitation, but in the end he could no deny to promise of free stuff. He was not much of a drinker, but a nice milkshake sounded nice. He enters the banquet hall already spotting other guests.

"So this is where the free stuff is right?" Cheshire deadpans.
Back to top Go down
Kellenredx

Kellenredx

PostSubject: Re: Hit List [Non-Canon]   Hit List [Non-Canon] Icon_minitimeTue Nov 26, 2013 8:26 pm

Zwei awoke from his sleep to the happy sound of his scroll chirping to indicate he had revived a message. "I swear to god if I win another free cruise im going to burn something to the ground" he spoke groggily as he sat up and grabbed his scroll from his bedside and checked his messages. A grin stretched  across his face as he read the message. "Free stuff? hell yeah!" he quickly got dressed and made his way to where he was supposed to go.
Back to top Go down
Ziplock80

Ziplock80

PostSubject: Re: Hit List [Non-Canon]   Hit List [Non-Canon] Icon_minitimeTue Nov 26, 2013 10:23 pm

Matt feels his scroll vibrate in his pocket. What is it this time? He pulls it out to see the message. Free food? Sure, why not. Matt makes his way down to the banquet hall to see everyone else standing there too. Some of them were banging on the door. "Hey, you all get the message about free food too?"
Back to top Go down
Dakir

Dakir

PostSubject: Re: Hit List [Non-Canon]   Hit List [Non-Canon] Icon_minitimeTue Nov 26, 2013 10:39 pm

Yin looked down at his scroll as it beeped. He read over it, his eyebrow raising higher with each word, That's interesting. some sort of party then? He wondered, Might as well check it out. Booze is always fun. He put his scroll back in his pocket and began making his way to the banquet hall. He saw a number of other people there, all of them asking about the message they received. I guess I'm in the right place? He thought, We'll see where this goes. He crossed his arms, saying nothing to the others, and leaned against a wall.
Back to top Go down
bren159

bren159

PostSubject: Re: Hit List [Non-Canon]   Hit List [Non-Canon] Icon_minitimeWed Nov 27, 2013 6:22 am

Terra was walking down the hall when she cought the scent of... FOOD!

It might be out in th open, but that food smells good!

Upon entering, terra is met by a group of figures. At first, she was terrified, but upon further inspection, she noticed that they were there for the food as well. "Is this food for us? 'Cause I am really hungry"
Back to top Go down
DatteSa

DatteSa

PostSubject: Re: Hit List [Non-Canon]   Hit List [Non-Canon] Icon_minitimeWed Nov 27, 2013 4:14 pm

Kaitlin opens the doors widely.

The ground is covered in fog and on the snack table is covered with drinks but only 10 drinks.

A sign above it says "EVERYONE GETS ONE DRINK ONLY."
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: Hit List [Non-Canon]   Hit List [Non-Canon] Icon_minitimeWed Nov 27, 2013 4:18 pm

David saw the milkshake. 'I am not taking the chance.' David took a whiff of it. 'Seems safe lets see how it tastes.' David took a drink from it. "My god, these.....are GREAT." David drank the rest from his cup. His head began throbbing. "Ah, nothing like a good brain freeze." He said with a hand on his head.
Back to top Go down
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion
Cheshire Schrodinger

PostSubject: Re: Hit List [Non-Canon]   Hit List [Non-Canon] Icon_minitimeWed Nov 27, 2013 4:26 pm

Cheshire tentatively sips his milkshake. It started out that way but in the end the glass was drained within ten seconds. "It has a nice sweet flavor," Cheshire comments. "Something tastes off though...."
Back to top Go down
Kellenredx

Kellenredx

PostSubject: Re: Hit List [Non-Canon]   Hit List [Non-Canon] Icon_minitimeWed Nov 27, 2013 4:35 pm

Zwei made his way into the banquet hall and looked at the sign "Only one? Whatever its free!" he spoke happily as he grabs a bottle of alcohol. He downed the drink quickly "Damn that was good...such a unique flavor". He smiled and leaned against a wall content with the drink.
Back to top Go down
Ziplock80

Ziplock80

PostSubject: Re: Hit List [Non-Canon]   Hit List [Non-Canon] Icon_minitimeWed Nov 27, 2013 4:50 pm

Matt walks in feeling suspicious. Why is there no one here? Just a table with drinks. He watches other grabs drinks and drink them. They look alright, so there must not be anything wrong with the drinks. He looks between the milkshakes and alcohol, and grabs the alcohol. He opens it and slowly starts to drink from it, not drinking nearly as fast as Zwei. Despite a slightly off flavor, there didn't seem to be anything wrong with the drink so Matt walks over and leans on the wall near Zwei, still drinking.
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: Hit List [Non-Canon]   Hit List [Non-Canon] Icon_minitimeWed Nov 27, 2013 5:18 pm

Vanille looks surprised as the doors open. "Wait.. so this wasn't a prank... oh" Vanille puts her head in her palm and looks at Aeden. "Oh, hi there... here for the free refreshments?" She walks in the room and looks at the drinks curiously.
Back to top Go down
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: Hit List [Non-Canon]   Hit List [Non-Canon] Icon_minitimeWed Nov 27, 2013 5:41 pm

Aeden walks into the room and heads.for the drinks."Of course who could resist free booze" He grabs one of the alcholic drinks and has a taste." Not bad at least an 8/10" Aeden finishes his drink and places the glass back on the table before looking back at Vanille. "Milkshake or something good Vanille?"
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: Hit List [Non-Canon]   Hit List [Non-Canon] Icon_minitimeWed Nov 27, 2013 9:17 pm

"I'll have a vanille-a milkshake." She winks at Aeden and gives him a smile. (Get the pun?) She picks up the milkshake and finishes it off in about a minute. "Meh... I say 7/10..."
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: Hit List [Non-Canon]   Hit List [Non-Canon] Icon_minitimeWed Nov 27, 2013 9:22 pm

David looked to Cheshire. "What do you mean off?" David looked into the glass. "Like off as in flavor of ice cream or off as in someone spiked it with something?"
Back to top Go down
Dakir

Dakir

PostSubject: Re: Hit List [Non-Canon]   Hit List [Non-Canon] Icon_minitimeWed Nov 27, 2013 10:03 pm

Yin entered behind everyone, looking over at the drinks arrayed on the table, Alcohol is always nice. He thought as he picked up a beverage. He swirled it around a bit, then raised the glass to his nose to smell it, Hmm...interesting. Something different, that's for sure. He thought. He brought the glass up and took a sip, examining the taste before swallowing, Not bad at all.
Back to top Go down
Swordslinger

Swordslinger

PostSubject: Re: Hit List [Non-Canon]   Hit List [Non-Canon] Icon_minitimeWed Nov 27, 2013 10:10 pm

Stahl tentatively picked up the milkshake before taking a sip.

"....This is a trap, isn't it?" He asked, noting the odd flavor.
Back to top Go down
Dakir

Dakir

PostSubject: Re: Hit List [Non-Canon]   Hit List [Non-Canon] Icon_minitimeWed Nov 27, 2013 10:26 pm

Yin turned to the boy, "No, I don't think it's a trap...just something...different." He said. "I don't think we have anything to worry about."
Back to top Go down
bren159

bren159

PostSubject: Re: Hit List [Non-Canon]   Hit List [Non-Canon] Icon_minitimeWed Nov 27, 2013 10:41 pm

Terra rushes to the table and drinks one of the glasses without a second thought. "That's so tasty!"

Since she had never had a milkshake before, she never noticed the fact that it tasted kind of off.

Completely oblivious to the obvious trap, Terra asks, "What do you guys mean it tastes weird?"
Back to top Go down
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: Hit List [Non-Canon]   Hit List [Non-Canon] Icon_minitimeWed Nov 27, 2013 10:44 pm

Aeden makes a small laugh at Vanille's joke. "Its a good thing I like puns. Well of course it got a 7 thats a milkshake and milkshakes could never beat good old alcohol." Despite the drink he just had Aeden brings out his flask and takes another drink. Before he puts it away out of politeness he moves it toward Vanille. "I know its not really your thing but wanna try some?"
Back to top Go down
DatteSa

DatteSa

PostSubject: Re: Hit List [Non-Canon]   Hit List [Non-Canon] Icon_minitimeThu Nov 28, 2013 4:12 pm

Kaitlin begins to close the door and grins evilly as her 'guests' begin to glow.

It's all fun and games from here...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hit List [Non-Canon]   Hit List [Non-Canon] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hit List [Non-Canon]
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next