RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Expedition to Autunno Keep [PLOT] Day 2 - Nightmare (MATURE CONTENT)

Go down 
+6
Aphrodisiac
Yuki-Chan
Frankenstein Joe
Kooplah
Seiryuu24
Vox
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Frankenstein Joe

Expedition to Autunno Keep [PLOT] Day 2 - Nightmare (MATURE CONTENT) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Expedition to Autunno Keep [PLOT] Day 2 - Nightmare (MATURE CONTENT)   Expedition to Autunno Keep [PLOT] Day 2 - Nightmare (MATURE CONTENT) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 6:48 pm

Finally getting her senses together, she would go to the next stage of her usual embarrassment or breathing scenarios: Aggression. Despite being completely nude, she would go to kick him, heading straight for the side of his head as if it would knock out the sight of her in the showers from his memory.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Expedition to Autunno Keep [PLOT] Day 2 - Nightmare (MATURE CONTENT) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Expedition to Autunno Keep [PLOT] Day 2 - Nightmare (MATURE CONTENT)   Expedition to Autunno Keep [PLOT] Day 2 - Nightmare (MATURE CONTENT) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 6:54 pm

As his eyes cleared fully and she went to kick him, finally seeing her nude body close up with clear vision, he said "Heaven-" before receiving the kick and falling over as it pulls his entire body down.

"Thank you." he said before focusing on the pain instead of dismissing it and hissed loudly, rubbing the side of his head, "More please..."
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Expedition to Autunno Keep [PLOT] Day 2 - Nightmare (MATURE CONTENT)   Expedition to Autunno Keep [PLOT] Day 2 - Nightmare (MATURE CONTENT) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 7:06 pm

Continuing to kick him despite him being on the ground, one of her toe nails would cut his skin as she hits him, her embarrassment only causing her to hit him harder and harder, yelling out insults at him, calling him a pervert and words to that effect more often than not.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Expedition to Autunno Keep [PLOT] Day 2 - Nightmare (MATURE CONTENT)   Expedition to Autunno Keep [PLOT] Day 2 - Nightmare (MATURE CONTENT) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 7:09 pm

"He.. Hah... Hehehh..." Aphelion grunted, finally feeling alive and happy as the pain coursed through his body. Feeling the cut, he'd wipe the blood with his finger, looking up at Aoife.

"You scratch too? Meowr, what a kitty you are." he teased her, evidently needing more pain to calm his mind.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Expedition to Autunno Keep [PLOT] Day 2 - Nightmare (MATURE CONTENT)   Expedition to Autunno Keep [PLOT] Day 2 - Nightmare (MATURE CONTENT) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 7:15 pm

Scowling she would give one final kick to the stomach before turning, heading back to her shower and activating her aura to produce a mist screen, saying rather coldly, "If I see you trying anything again, I will rip off your crown jewels and make you eat them." With that she would start washing again, making sure to use her hair to cover as much as possible.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Expedition to Autunno Keep [PLOT] Day 2 - Nightmare (MATURE CONTENT)   Expedition to Autunno Keep [PLOT] Day 2 - Nightmare (MATURE CONTENT) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 7:18 pm

"Alright... Alright, sorry... I just needed... Something to take my mind... Off of a nightmare." he said, momentarily recalling it before the pain brought him back.

"Thanks... And I feel... Obliged to tell you... That you're kinda cute... When you're mad..." he added, gasping for air after his beating.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Expedition to Autunno Keep [PLOT] Day 2 - Nightmare (MATURE CONTENT)   Expedition to Autunno Keep [PLOT] Day 2 - Nightmare (MATURE CONTENT) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 7:30 pm

Ignoring him, she would be blushing from his comment, though it would easily be disguised due to the mist and her entire body being red from embarrassment and the hot water. Just washing, she wouldn't turn from facing the cubicle and would wash facing like that, not allowing him any more looks at her front.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Expedition to Autunno Keep [PLOT] Day 2 - Nightmare (MATURE CONTENT)   Expedition to Autunno Keep [PLOT] Day 2 - Nightmare (MATURE CONTENT) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 7:36 pm

"Eeeeeeowgh." Aphelion groaned as he turned, allowing his body to feel even more pain, "Hehehe... It works. I don't even know what I was trying not to think of."

Realising what he was doing, he turned once again, this time to face the floor, "Well... I must be boring you with all this talk from a guy everyone hates. Sorry that I did this, guess I'm a huge prick." he hoisted himself up, huffing slightly at his aching muscles.
Back to top Go down
Seiryuu24
Seiryuu24

PostSubject: Re: Expedition to Autunno Keep [PLOT] Day 2 - Nightmare (MATURE CONTENT)   Expedition to Autunno Keep [PLOT] Day 2 - Nightmare (MATURE CONTENT) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 8:12 pm

She wanted to tell Viola every aspect of her dream. What had been done to her. How she had loved it. Chiu knew she needed to tell her, tell them all, so they would know to stay away from the filthy girl who had enjoyed being violated and used. She was like the carrier of a disease, the more time Viola spent around her the more likely she was to become infected with Chiu's taint. She needed to, but she couldn't.

It should have been easy. She had spent the last decade shutting people out for their own protection. Now she had let her guard down, let Viola get close, and risked ruining the poor girl simply because she was tired of being alone.

Turning around, Chiu sat with her back to the toilet bowl and looked up at Viola. There were to paths before her. One would help protect her heart, while risking Viola. The other would keep her new friend safe, but quite possibly signal the final day of Chiu Fong Wong. Decision finally made Chiu wrapped her arms around Viola and hugged her gently before pushing her back. "You need to stay away from me." She said. "For your own sake, stay away."
Back to top Go down
Dakir

Dakir

PostSubject: Re: Expedition to Autunno Keep [PLOT] Day 2 - Nightmare (MATURE CONTENT)   Expedition to Autunno Keep [PLOT] Day 2 - Nightmare (MATURE CONTENT) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 10:56 pm

Yin nodded, "It did." He said simply. I have enough enemies. He thought. It certainly wouldn't do to make another one, especially another student. He looked up at the larger man, "If nothing else, I will admit that I was wrong."

He glanced around, seeing both the groundskeeper and the student in the large cyborg's arms. I wonder... He glanced over his shoulder to see one boy getting kicked repeatedly by a scantily clothed girl. He quickly averted his eyes in the name of decency. "Did everyone experience nightmares?" He asked aloud as the question crossed his mind. This....thing is a lot more powerful than just a bad feeling. He thought, If it caused such anguish to everyone.
Back to top Go down
Metroidhunter
Metroidhunter

PostSubject: Re: Expedition to Autunno Keep [PLOT] Day 2 - Nightmare (MATURE CONTENT)   Expedition to Autunno Keep [PLOT] Day 2 - Nightmare (MATURE CONTENT) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 11:44 pm

Everyone having nightmares?  What w-  Isabelle's thoughts were interrupted when she felt Leo's hand move down to her back, causing her face to turn red once more.  It certainly felt... interesting.  When she felt the same feeling on her tail and below, she jumped.  OH MY GOD.  Ignoring his apology, she swung her arm and punched him in the visor, not caring if it hurt her hand.  "Pervert."

Looking up at Yin, face still blood red, she sighed.  "Yeah, I had a nightmare too.  I think everyone did, but maybe we should ask around."
Back to top Go down
Kooplah
Head Admin
Kooplah

PostSubject: Re: Expedition to Autunno Keep [PLOT] Day 2 - Nightmare (MATURE CONTENT)   Expedition to Autunno Keep [PLOT] Day 2 - Nightmare (MATURE CONTENT) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 11:57 pm

"The dream was likely unique toward everyone..." She trails off briefly, but finishes her thought. ".. as it's unlikely that anyone here experienced the same dream as myself. As for what caused it... confirmation is required but I am fairly certain I know." She pauses, then nods her head toward him slightly as she introduces herself. "My name is Kirkka Scarlet, by the way."
Back to top Go down
Vox

Vox

PostSubject: Re: Expedition to Autunno Keep [PLOT] Day 2 - Nightmare (MATURE CONTENT)   Expedition to Autunno Keep [PLOT] Day 2 - Nightmare (MATURE CONTENT) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 12:13 am

"It was... an accident!" Being clad in armor that would make a main battle tank jealous, her blow didn't hurt him, but he looked at her hand, concerned. "I was not paying attention... because of the-" he stopped himself from saying idiot, pausing for a moment. "... Him... and your..." He wasn't sure how to phrase it, but it was coming out either way. His voice lowered. "... purring..."

He glanced away, clearing his throat as he loosened his arms to let Isabelle get up if she wanted to, frowning under his mask.

"... Asking... may work... but at this point... all that I can foresee... is everyone saying what their nightmares were... And that will do little... but remind of the trauma..." He closed his eye, sighing deeply. "... These do not appear to be... normal nightmares... and a high class Aura weapon... could hypothetically... induce such things..."

He looked up at Yin.

"You seem... distracted... Do you feel a presence... like someone is breathing... in your ear...?"
Back to top Go down
Dakir

Dakir

PostSubject: Re: Expedition to Autunno Keep [PLOT] Day 2 - Nightmare (MATURE CONTENT)   Expedition to Autunno Keep [PLOT] Day 2 - Nightmare (MATURE CONTENT) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 12:18 am

Yin snapped his head back to the larger man, How did he...? He nodded slowly. "It's like...I'm not even sure how to describe it, really..." He replied. "But yes, it's something that's just...evil...that's the only word I can find to describe it." He shivered slightly, "It makes me feel as if we are never getting out of here." Yin finished.

He was lost in thought for a moment before a question sprang to his mind, "Aura weapon?" He asked. I've never heard of that before.
Back to top Go down
Amber
Amber

PostSubject: Re: Expedition to Autunno Keep [PLOT] Day 2 - Nightmare (MATURE CONTENT)   Expedition to Autunno Keep [PLOT] Day 2 - Nightmare (MATURE CONTENT) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 1:12 am

Pulling herself tight against Chiu again, Viola leans her head on the younger woman's shoulders before responding. "Maybe I'd listen if I actually cared about my own life... but since I don't, I'm not going anywhere. I still want to get in your pants, anyway. Or maybe let you in mine. Let's see where things carry us."
Back to top Go down
Seiryuu24
Seiryuu24

PostSubject: Re: Expedition to Autunno Keep [PLOT] Day 2 - Nightmare (MATURE CONTENT)   Expedition to Autunno Keep [PLOT] Day 2 - Nightmare (MATURE CONTENT) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 1:49 am

Chiu was on the verge of tears. Even though she had tried to push Viola away the girl refused to leave. Now Viola was doomed and Chiu lacked the strength to force the issue. Feeling Viola's body pressed against her own brought a back a flood of memories and she found herself mindlessly pulling her closer. As if Viola could somehow fill the void Ce's phantom had left behind when she woke.

"I don't deserve you." She replied to Viola's offer. "I don't deserve that."
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Expedition to Autunno Keep [PLOT] Day 2 - Nightmare (MATURE CONTENT)   Expedition to Autunno Keep [PLOT] Day 2 - Nightmare (MATURE CONTENT) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 3:36 am

"Why would I talk with a boy in the shower? Especially one I hardly know, despite if they are hated or not. Also it may be a sudden plot twist, but I am not exactly the most loved person here either." Looking down, she would mutter in a voice barely able to be heard over the showers, "I would probably talk to Mel though." Blushing heavily, her voice would resume into a yell, "Now get out of the showers until I am done, dammit!"
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Expedition to Autunno Keep [PLOT] Day 2 - Nightmare (MATURE CONTENT)   Expedition to Autunno Keep [PLOT] Day 2 - Nightmare (MATURE CONTENT) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 3:57 am

Aphelion chuckled, "Actually, with this reaction you're probably the only sane one around here. And, well, my name's Aphelion... Anyway, yeah, I'm leaving." with that said, he shook the lingering water off of himself like a dog and put his clothes on, leaving with a cheerful whistle.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Expedition to Autunno Keep [PLOT] Day 2 - Nightmare (MATURE CONTENT)   Expedition to Autunno Keep [PLOT] Day 2 - Nightmare (MATURE CONTENT) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 4:03 am

Scowling, she would remove the dowsed flames emanating from her, looking somewhat pained by it before sitting down and looking at the wall with the shower head on it. Evidently not sure how to respond, her mind would simply go to her 'Well you idiot, now you either marry him or kill him.' . Despite this, she still manages to reply, though it would be in a completely embarrassed tone, "I'm Aoife."
Back to top Go down
Amber
Amber

PostSubject: Re: Expedition to Autunno Keep [PLOT] Day 2 - Nightmare (MATURE CONTENT)   Expedition to Autunno Keep [PLOT] Day 2 - Nightmare (MATURE CONTENT) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 4:08 am

Continuing to hug Chiu, Viola gently rocks the girl back and forth, wondering what drove her to be so negative. "Everyone deserves somebody to be there for them. You just happened to get me... which may or may not be the best match, but we will see. And what exactly don't you deserve?"
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Expedition to Autunno Keep [PLOT] Day 2 - Nightmare (MATURE CONTENT)   Expedition to Autunno Keep [PLOT] Day 2 - Nightmare (MATURE CONTENT) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 4:17 am

Stopping just at the door, Aphelion would be shocked. What... I don't even... She beat me up... Now she's giving me her name!?

Then a thought came to him, Must just be out of politeness... Stop being nervous, act accordingly...

"T-that's a l-l-lovely name..." he said, realising that this was probably the most normal talk he had with a girl yet.

Last edited by Aphrodisiac on Sun Oct 27, 2013 4:29 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Expedition to Autunno Keep [PLOT] Day 2 - Nightmare (MATURE CONTENT)   Expedition to Autunno Keep [PLOT] Day 2 - Nightmare (MATURE CONTENT) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 4:28 am

Everything in the mind department would simply be aborting the thread, having melted down at the compliment from the person she was calling cute earlier. A few seconds later she would stammer out a response, looking down at herself again, "T-T-Thank y-you. Y-Your name is n-nice too."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Expedition to Autunno Keep [PLOT] Day 2 - Nightmare (MATURE CONTENT)   Expedition to Autunno Keep [PLOT] Day 2 - Nightmare (MATURE CONTENT) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 4:34 am

His mind completely not registering anything right now, neither physical nor mental pain, he was just stuck there, thinking about what she said.

No, no, she's being polite again. If you compliment her any more you'll make a fool out of yourself.

"You have a beautiful body-" he said before stopping himself, "I-I mean, uh, I'm leaving as you asked, s-so, like... bye... and all that." he took a step out of the door.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Expedition to Autunno Keep [PLOT] Day 2 - Nightmare (MATURE CONTENT)   Expedition to Autunno Keep [PLOT] Day 2 - Nightmare (MATURE CONTENT) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 5:19 am

Sighing loudly, she would shout out to him, "Can you get Melissa? I need to speak to her about something what was said about her." Afterwards, she would slap the sides of her head in an effort to wake up her dead mind, finishing to wash herself and reach out for her bag, taking out a towel and wrapping herself in it.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Expedition to Autunno Keep [PLOT] Day 2 - Nightmare (MATURE CONTENT)   Expedition to Autunno Keep [PLOT] Day 2 - Nightmare (MATURE CONTENT) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 5:35 am

"Aye, aye..." he said, mind now calmed as he left the showers.

You idiot! You almost went too far. What kind of a pervert would you be if you actually liked her!? he scolded himself in his mind.

Scouting out for Melissa, he'd spot her and walk up to her, tapping her on the shoulder, "Hey, your friend wants to talk to you in the showers. Epha or something."

Yess... Forget about her name. It was just a remark, you have no need to know the name of that which you oggle. he told himself.
Back to top Go down
Yuki-Chan

Yuki-Chan

PostSubject: Re: Expedition to Autunno Keep [PLOT] Day 2 - Nightmare (MATURE CONTENT)   Expedition to Autunno Keep [PLOT] Day 2 - Nightmare (MATURE CONTENT) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 5:48 am

"Hrm? Mmmkay!" Melissa replied to the guy from the showers before, her mouth full of candy and thus unable to articulate any longer of a response. She finished off her mouthful of of candy, swallowing it while it was only half chewed and moved off towards the showers.

She poked her head into the shower area, not wanting to walk in and potentially get wet, looking around for Aoife.

"Hiiiii Aoife, honey, you're looking for meeeeee?" She chimed cheerfully, not yet able to see where the pink haired girl was.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Expedition to Autunno Keep [PLOT] Day 2 - Nightmare (MATURE CONTENT)   Expedition to Autunno Keep [PLOT] Day 2 - Nightmare (MATURE CONTENT) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 5:52 am

Seeing that Melissa was eating, Aphelion's stomach rumbled. When she left, he headed for the storeroom to find himself some fruit, praying that there were no crazies there to stop him from breakfast.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Expedition to Autunno Keep [PLOT] Day 2 - Nightmare (MATURE CONTENT)   Expedition to Autunno Keep [PLOT] Day 2 - Nightmare (MATURE CONTENT) - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Expedition to Autunno Keep [PLOT] Day 2 - Nightmare (MATURE CONTENT)
Page 4 of 14Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 14  Next