RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Expedition to Autunno Keep [PLOT] Day 2 - Nightmare (MATURE CONTENT)

Go down 
+6
Aphrodisiac
Yuki-Chan
Frankenstein Joe
Kooplah
Seiryuu24
Vox
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 8 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Yuki-Chan

Expedition to Autunno Keep [PLOT] Day 2 - Nightmare (MATURE CONTENT) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Expedition to Autunno Keep [PLOT] Day 2 - Nightmare (MATURE CONTENT)   Expedition to Autunno Keep [PLOT] Day 2 - Nightmare (MATURE CONTENT) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 25, 2013 5:51 am

As Aoife went off to go patrol and practice (Melissa was guessing she just wanted to be alone, and practising was just something she could do while being alone), Melissa went back up to Ms FAF, a little shyly (Or at least as shy as Melissa could get. Which is to say not very.)

"Umm... Sorry about that... I shouldn't have... Well, I don't know what I did, but I guess I shouldn't have done it, sorry!" Melissa said, not wanting another person to get too mad at her, especially one that seemed to be a potential friend. At least temporarily. Her friendships were always temporary.
Back to top Go down
Amber

Expedition to Autunno Keep [PLOT] Day 2 - Nightmare (MATURE CONTENT) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Expedition to Autunno Keep [PLOT] Day 2 - Nightmare (MATURE CONTENT)   Expedition to Autunno Keep [PLOT] Day 2 - Nightmare (MATURE CONTENT) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 25, 2013 5:58 am

Waving off Melissa's apology, Viola smiles slightly before responding. "Don't worry about it, really. I was the one being a bitch. In the future though, at least try to listen to me?"
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Expedition to Autunno Keep [PLOT] Day 2 - Nightmare (MATURE CONTENT)   Expedition to Autunno Keep [PLOT] Day 2 - Nightmare (MATURE CONTENT) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 25, 2013 6:02 am

Instead of doing what she said, she would head straight for the showers, quick getting out of her clothing and turning it on. Allowing it to warm up as she tries to wake herself, looking downwards and would mutter rather loudly, "Everyone is larger than me.. May as well be non-existent in that department. Stupid body, I'm not eleven, yet I have barely grown if at all since then."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Expedition to Autunno Keep [PLOT] Day 2 - Nightmare (MATURE CONTENT)   Expedition to Autunno Keep [PLOT] Day 2 - Nightmare (MATURE CONTENT) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 25, 2013 11:39 am

Finale:
Aphelion woke up, startled. Without his knowledge, tears were flowing down his face while saliva escaped his mouth. He tried moving his arms, and feeling them obey him he brought them to his face and slowly slid to lay down on the floor, facing it and trying to keep his thoughts away from what he just witnessed.
Back to top Go down
Yuki-Chan

Yuki-Chan

PostSubject: Re: Expedition to Autunno Keep [PLOT] Day 2 - Nightmare (MATURE CONTENT)   Expedition to Autunno Keep [PLOT] Day 2 - Nightmare (MATURE CONTENT) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 25, 2013 12:33 pm

"Huh? What do you mean? Of course I listen to you!" Melissa said, a look of befuddlement on her face. Did she miss something that Ms FAF had said?
Back to top Go down
Amber
Amber

PostSubject: Re: Expedition to Autunno Keep [PLOT] Day 2 - Nightmare (MATURE CONTENT)   Expedition to Autunno Keep [PLOT] Day 2 - Nightmare (MATURE CONTENT) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 25, 2013 12:56 pm

Glaring at Melissa, Viola sighs before responding gently. "Just forget I said anything. I'm gonna go find Chiu and see how she's doing."

Walking away, she uses her nose to find the only person she was actually on good terms with. Locating Chiu in a bathroom stall, Viola kneels down and gently rubs the other girl's back. "Feeling better now? I don't know what your nightmare was, and I'm sure you won't want to tell me, but I'm here for you anyway. I always will be."
Back to top Go down
Vox

Vox

PostSubject: Re: Expedition to Autunno Keep [PLOT] Day 2 - Nightmare (MATURE CONTENT)   Expedition to Autunno Keep [PLOT] Day 2 - Nightmare (MATURE CONTENT) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 25, 2013 3:09 pm

Leo's gaze shot back to Kirkka as she brought up his position within House Decimus. Both fists clenched, and he barely restrained himself from backhanding her. "Your derisive tone and arrogance mask truth... When past decision steers errant path... review of prior mistake is warranted..." He turned again, growling. "... We will discuss this further at more opportune time."

His heavy footfalls passed Viola, and he overheard her mentioning her dream, and he paused. He looked down at her sleeping bag, his heart sinking as he wanted to kneel down, and ask her if everything was okay. He wanted to pat her head, and say he would be there for her. But she made how things would be quite clear, so he continued, looking across the room at El Taladro and watching Viola get up and leave before kneeling next to Isabelle and gently shaking the twitching girl.

"... Isabelle... are you... okay?" He shook a little harder. "... Awaken..."
Back to top Go down
Seiryuu24
Seiryuu24

PostSubject: Re: Expedition to Autunno Keep [PLOT] Day 2 - Nightmare (MATURE CONTENT)   Expedition to Autunno Keep [PLOT] Day 2 - Nightmare (MATURE CONTENT) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 25, 2013 6:15 pm

Chiu flinched as she felt a hand on her back. Although Chiu hadn't known her long she recognized Viola's voice instantly. She didn't deserve comfort. Not after what she felt, what she did, she was dirty. Tainted. She couldn't allow herself to dirty Viola as well, but she just couldn't bring herself to push her away. She did need to correct her on one thing though. "Not a nightmare." She whispered. "Not a nightmare." And that made it even worse.
Back to top Go down
Metroidhunter
Metroidhunter

PostSubject: Re: Expedition to Autunno Keep [PLOT] Day 2 - Nightmare (MATURE CONTENT)   Expedition to Autunno Keep [PLOT] Day 2 - Nightmare (MATURE CONTENT) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 25, 2013 7:36 pm

Inside the nightmare, Isabelle could feel the world fading away again, and she waited for it to start over like it always had.  But this time, when she opened her eyes, she found herself looking at a ceiling.  Quickly, she sat up and looked around, curling into a ball and hugging her knees.  She was no longer in the forest, which made her feel slightly calm before she began to think again. A nightmare.  It may have ended, but the images of the Beowolves swarming her kept replaying in her mind.  She burst into tears, not seeming to even be aware of Leo's presence.
Back to top Go down
Vox

Vox

PostSubject: Re: Expedition to Autunno Keep [PLOT] Day 2 - Nightmare (MATURE CONTENT)   Expedition to Autunno Keep [PLOT] Day 2 - Nightmare (MATURE CONTENT) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 25, 2013 8:05 pm

Leonius was surprised when Isabelle shot up, freezing for a moment when she hugged her knees. The mistakes of the previous night were fresh in his mind, and fear kept him still.

When she burst into tears, crying into her knees, however, his arms went around her, not concerned about the cold metal of his left arm.

"... You are... okay... You are safe..." He didn't know what she had dreamed, nor did it cross his mind as something stirred in him. He could have been making a terrible mistake, but he wanted to comfort her, his right hand rising to run down her head. "... You are safe here..."
Back to top Go down
Dakir

Dakir

PostSubject: Re: Expedition to Autunno Keep [PLOT] Day 2 - Nightmare (MATURE CONTENT)   Expedition to Autunno Keep [PLOT] Day 2 - Nightmare (MATURE CONTENT) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 25, 2013 10:23 pm

Yin wiped his face, finally able to get a hold of himself. That was so...real... He lifted his head, glancing around the main chamber. He grabbed his book from the ground beside him and got up, slowly making his way to the sleeping area to get his bag. Something...is very wrong here... He entered the room, glancing around.

He noticed quite a few students talking about nightmares that they had. So it effected everyone? But what is it? He wondered as he walked over to his bag. He noticed the half-man speaking hurriedly with their chaperone, the groundskeeper. He caught small bits of their conversation, something about a dagger. Is that the presence I felt?

He focused inward, trying to quell the sea of emotions that had risen in him because of the nightmare. Finally, he managed to calm himself. With the calm came the crushing sense of dread that had filled him earlier. If some dagger is causing this, it must be close-by. He thought as he glanced around the room, Does someone have it?
Back to top Go down
Metroidhunter
Metroidhunter

PostSubject: Re: Expedition to Autunno Keep [PLOT] Day 2 - Nightmare (MATURE CONTENT)   Expedition to Autunno Keep [PLOT] Day 2 - Nightmare (MATURE CONTENT) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 25, 2013 11:13 pm

Isabelle jumped when she felt the cold arm wrapping around her, but was relieved when she saw it was Leo.  His hand on her head and words of comfort helped to calm her down.  She slowly stopped sobbing, and her mind finally began to clear.  It was then that she came to a realization.  That she really was safe with him, and that she didn't want him to ever leave.  I'll be happy as long as he is around.  Resting her head on his arm, she let the rest of her tears out before falling silent.  She stayed there for a few minutes, although it felt like hours.  Unintentionally, and unaware of doing so, Isabelle began to purr quietly.
Back to top Go down
Vox

Vox

PostSubject: Re: Expedition to Autunno Keep [PLOT] Day 2 - Nightmare (MATURE CONTENT)   Expedition to Autunno Keep [PLOT] Day 2 - Nightmare (MATURE CONTENT) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 25, 2013 11:46 pm

Leonius smiled softly when she stopped sobbing and rested her head on his arm. He continued petting her, not saying anything further, simply waiting for her tears to stop. Almost unconsciously, he scratched behind her ears, running his fingers down the back of her head.

It was then that he heard it, that rumble that for a split second he mistook for a growl, and the smile under his helmet grew.

"... Feeling... better now...?"
Back to top Go down
Kooplah
Head Admin
Kooplah

PostSubject: Re: Expedition to Autunno Keep [PLOT] Day 2 - Nightmare (MATURE CONTENT)   Expedition to Autunno Keep [PLOT] Day 2 - Nightmare (MATURE CONTENT) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 2:25 am

As Leonius makes a movement, Kirkka watches extremely closely, readying herself to avoid any physical attack that may come. Fortunately, that was unnecessary, as Leonius walked away from her. She watches him move, eventually stopping near Isabelle. Hopefully he will see the threat we face with unclouded eyes before events take a turn for the worst. Perhaps. She raises an eyebrow as they begin speaking, before turning her attention elsewhere, toward Nigrum, who just woke recently.

"Hey. You doing alright?" She says to Nigrum, after walking over to him and looking him over. "Everyone had a little bit of bad dreams, but the episode appears to be over for the time being."
Back to top Go down
Amber
Amber

PostSubject: Re: Expedition to Autunno Keep [PLOT] Day 2 - Nightmare (MATURE CONTENT)   Expedition to Autunno Keep [PLOT] Day 2 - Nightmare (MATURE CONTENT) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 3:15 am

Surprise flitting across her features at Chiu's words, Viola just pushes them aside and continues gently rubbing the girl's back. "Well, the important thing is that you're doing ok... both mentally and physically. Even if it wasn't a nightmare, you clearly weren't pleased by the outcome, or you wouldn't be here. Like I said though, you can keep it to yourself forever if you want. I wouldn't blame you if you did, since I'm going to take my own advice."
Back to top Go down
Navolas2
Site Owner
Navolas2

PostSubject: Re: Expedition to Autunno Keep [PLOT] Day 2 - Nightmare (MATURE CONTENT)   Expedition to Autunno Keep [PLOT] Day 2 - Nightmare (MATURE CONTENT) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 1:34 pm

"Hey. You doing alright?" the staff member said to Nigrum, after walking over to him and looking him over. "Everyone had a little bit of bad dreams, but the episode appears to be over for the time being."

"I feel like bad dreams is an understatement" Nigrum said thinking briefly on the nightmare. "Hyper realistic nightmare would be a better way to describe it. And other than the pain in my hand from punching the floor I'm fine" He looked around the room seeing Leo talking with wolf girl before turning back to the staff, "So uhh miss whateveryournameis did everyone have the same dream and do you know what caused them?"
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Expedition to Autunno Keep [PLOT] Day 2 - Nightmare (MATURE CONTENT)   Expedition to Autunno Keep [PLOT] Day 2 - Nightmare (MATURE CONTENT) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 5:33 pm

Having just spent around 5 minutes doing nothing but complaining about her physique, Aoife sighs heavily before starting to shower outright, her back facing anyone who enters while she sings rather loudly, no particular melody in mind as she more or less makes it up but still making it sound like a real song.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Expedition to Autunno Keep [PLOT] Day 2 - Nightmare (MATURE CONTENT)   Expedition to Autunno Keep [PLOT] Day 2 - Nightmare (MATURE CONTENT) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 5:49 pm

Finally realising the tears on his face and his salivation, Aphelion quickly wiped both off. It was no use - trying to forget the memory just made him think of it more. Coming back to reality, he raised his head, hearing singing coming from the showers, sounding female. Getting up and slowly increasing his velocity in the direction of the showers, he ran in with the best idea on how to dismiss the memory.

"EEEEEEEEEY SEXY LADY!" he shouted, sliding across the floor and looking at Aoife's backside, preparing for a beating to make him forget the nightmare.
Back to top Go down
Dakir

Dakir

PostSubject: Re: Expedition to Autunno Keep [PLOT] Day 2 - Nightmare (MATURE CONTENT)   Expedition to Autunno Keep [PLOT] Day 2 - Nightmare (MATURE CONTENT) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 5:54 pm

Yin shivered as the...presence pressed down on the room. Shaking the feeling off, he managed to get to his feet. He rested a hand on the hilt of his weapon, the familiar feeling reassuring him. He was able to push the dread to the back of his mind. I suppose an apology is in order. He thought, Hopefully he'll understand.

Yin walked over to where the large half-man stood comforting another student, Do I really want to interrupt again? He wondered. He began to turn back, but felt a pulse of power come from....somewhere. He couldn't tell where, but it was the malignant power that he had felt earlier. On the other hand, I think this is probably a bit more important than some relationship.

He walked up to the half-man and bowed his head slightly, "Sorry to interrupt, but I would like to apologize for my...outburst earlier." He started as a boy yelled from across the room, The table guy...alright then. He returned his attention to the half-man, raising his head, "You were right to be aggravated with me, and I have no excuse."

Once again, the evil power made itself felt. Yin physically shuddered as it pressed down on him again. That could be misinterpreted...badly. He thought.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Expedition to Autunno Keep [PLOT] Day 2 - Nightmare (MATURE CONTENT)   Expedition to Autunno Keep [PLOT] Day 2 - Nightmare (MATURE CONTENT) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 6:06 pm

Somehow Aoife wouldn't hear him, either from her own loud singing or standing under a waterfall in the form of a shower, continuing to wash herself as if she was alone, with her weapons and armour just outside and by Aphelion's feet. Starting to sing somewhat what has a melody, she would wash herself to the melody.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Expedition to Autunno Keep [PLOT] Day 2 - Nightmare (MATURE CONTENT)   Expedition to Autunno Keep [PLOT] Day 2 - Nightmare (MATURE CONTENT) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 6:14 pm

"...What the hell. Does nobody here other than Crazy McChokey care about me looking at their naked bodies?" he asked himself, sighing before taking his clothes off, throwing them off to the side and sitting under a shower which would let him look at as much of Aoife as he could, turning it on and sitting down under it, just watching her, waiting for her to realise it and make him forget about...

And then, as he contemplated his plan, he remembered his memory and started crying softly, sobbing quietly while still trying to look at her. Certainly not the feeling he wanted to have when looking at a nude babe.
Back to top Go down
Metroidhunter
Metroidhunter

PostSubject: Re: Expedition to Autunno Keep [PLOT] Day 2 - Nightmare (MATURE CONTENT)   Expedition to Autunno Keep [PLOT] Day 2 - Nightmare (MATURE CONTENT) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 6:17 pm

Isabelle lifted her head and wiped her face with her arm, her eyes still red from crying.  "Yeah, I'm okay.  Just a bad dream."  She really did feel pathetic.  Looking around, she noticed that the others seemed to be in distress as well.  Something bad must have happened while she was asleep. "... What's going on?" she asked, not bothering to stop him from petting her.

Noticing the idiot from earlier approaching, she sighed.  She didn't doubt that Leo would be less than pleased to see him.
Back to top Go down
Vox

Vox

PostSubject: Re: Expedition to Autunno Keep [PLOT] Day 2 - Nightmare (MATURE CONTENT)   Expedition to Autunno Keep [PLOT] Day 2 - Nightmare (MATURE CONTENT) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 6:23 pm

Leonius was scratching behind Isabelle's ears, smiling, when she spoke. "Nightmares seem to be... the general story... all around... This is the first time... my inability to sleep... has been something I consider... a blessing..." He sighed, looking up at Yin, but not bothering to stop talking to Isabelle. "... I have my... suspicions about the cause..."

When Yin spoke, Leonius only paused for a minute, before his hand ran down the back of Isabelle's head again.

"... Did word give you cause... for introspection..?"

This time, it didn't go back up, and he rubbed Isabelle's back unconsciously, still holding her as he rubbed her back, up and down her spine. He figured he accidentally went too low when he felt her tail, and something softer.

Immediately, his hand was back up her back. "Apologies," he whispered, blushing under his mask.

Last edited by Vox on Sat Oct 26, 2013 10:31 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Expedition to Autunno Keep [PLOT] Day 2 - Nightmare (MATURE CONTENT)   Expedition to Autunno Keep [PLOT] Day 2 - Nightmare (MATURE CONTENT) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 6:32 pm

Finishing to clean her front, she turns around to let the the water run down her back... Only to spot Aphelion, instantly stopping to sing, her mind would fizz out as she stares at him in disbelief, jaw open and eyes as wide as they could possibly go.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Expedition to Autunno Keep [PLOT] Day 2 - Nightmare (MATURE CONTENT)   Expedition to Autunno Keep [PLOT] Day 2 - Nightmare (MATURE CONTENT) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 6:37 pm

"Finally! Come on... Beat me up... Make me forget..." he said, seeing her turn around. He wiped the tears off of his face and relaxed his muscles, allowing any pain to follow to enter without being stopped by bracing himself. Pain is the weakness leaving the body.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Expedition to Autunno Keep [PLOT] Day 2 - Nightmare (MATURE CONTENT)   Expedition to Autunno Keep [PLOT] Day 2 - Nightmare (MATURE CONTENT) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 6:48 pm

Finally getting her senses together, she would go to the next stage of her usual embarrassment or breathing scenarios: Aggression. Despite being completely nude, she would go to kick him, heading straight for the side of his head as if it would knock out the sight of her in the showers from his memory.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Expedition to Autunno Keep [PLOT] Day 2 - Nightmare (MATURE CONTENT)   Expedition to Autunno Keep [PLOT] Day 2 - Nightmare (MATURE CONTENT) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 6:54 pm

As his eyes cleared fully and she went to kick him, finally seeing her nude body close up with clear vision, he said "Heaven-" before receiving the kick and falling over as it pulls his entire body down.

"Thank you." he said before focusing on the pain instead of dismissing it and hissed loudly, rubbing the side of his head, "More please..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Expedition to Autunno Keep [PLOT] Day 2 - Nightmare (MATURE CONTENT)   Expedition to Autunno Keep [PLOT] Day 2 - Nightmare (MATURE CONTENT) - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Expedition to Autunno Keep [PLOT] Day 2 - Nightmare (MATURE CONTENT)
Page 3 of 14Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 8 ... 14  Next