RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Expedition to Autunno Keep [PLOT] Day 2 - Nightmare (MATURE CONTENT)

Go down 
+6
Aphrodisiac
Yuki-Chan
Frankenstein Joe
Kooplah
Seiryuu24
Vox
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Yuki-Chan

Expedition to Autunno Keep [PLOT] Day 2 - Nightmare (MATURE CONTENT) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Expedition to Autunno Keep [PLOT] Day 2 - Nightmare (MATURE CONTENT)   Expedition to Autunno Keep [PLOT] Day 2 - Nightmare (MATURE CONTENT) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 5:48 am

"Hrm? Mmmkay!" Melissa replied to the guy from the showers before, her mouth full of candy and thus unable to articulate any longer of a response. She finished off her mouthful of of candy, swallowing it while it was only half chewed and moved off towards the showers.

She poked her head into the shower area, not wanting to walk in and potentially get wet, looking around for Aoife.

"Hiiiii Aoife, honey, you're looking for meeeeee?" She chimed cheerfully, not yet able to see where the pink haired girl was.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Expedition to Autunno Keep [PLOT] Day 2 - Nightmare (MATURE CONTENT) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Expedition to Autunno Keep [PLOT] Day 2 - Nightmare (MATURE CONTENT)   Expedition to Autunno Keep [PLOT] Day 2 - Nightmare (MATURE CONTENT) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 5:52 am

Seeing that Melissa was eating, Aphelion's stomach rumbled. When she left, he headed for the storeroom to find himself some fruit, praying that there were no crazies there to stop him from breakfast.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Expedition to Autunno Keep [PLOT] Day 2 - Nightmare (MATURE CONTENT)   Expedition to Autunno Keep [PLOT] Day 2 - Nightmare (MATURE CONTENT) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 6:02 am

Lifting an arm to signal where she was, Aoife just looks down at her gear and starts piling them together with her feet, making sure not to get them wet, "Over here, want to talk briefly."
Back to top Go down
Yuki-Chan

Yuki-Chan

PostSubject: Re: Expedition to Autunno Keep [PLOT] Day 2 - Nightmare (MATURE CONTENT)   Expedition to Autunno Keep [PLOT] Day 2 - Nightmare (MATURE CONTENT) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 6:26 am

Melissa walked up to where Aoife was, a little worried at what she wanted to talk about.

"Am I in trouble?" She asked, a little worried. Right after though, the mischievous girl smirked, "Or did you call me over here to give you a massage? Help you change maaaaaybe...?"
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Expedition to Autunno Keep [PLOT] Day 2 - Nightmare (MATURE CONTENT)   Expedition to Autunno Keep [PLOT] Day 2 - Nightmare (MATURE CONTENT) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 6:30 am

Laughing at her enthusiasm, she would shake her head and look straight at her and blush, though it would be hidden mostly due to the rest of her skin being red as well, "As much as I could use a massage after what just happened to me, it's not that. Just Viola said to tell you that she was sorry about how she acted, and a warning from me."
Back to top Go down
Yuki-Chan

Yuki-Chan

PostSubject: Re: Expedition to Autunno Keep [PLOT] Day 2 - Nightmare (MATURE CONTENT)   Expedition to Autunno Keep [PLOT] Day 2 - Nightmare (MATURE CONTENT) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 7:09 am

"I talked to her right after, and she already apologised! See, she's a nice girl isn't she!" Melissa said with a cheerful smile.

Upon processing the last part of Aoife's sentence though, she tilted her head, confused, "Warning? So I did do something wrong?! Ahhhhhh!" Melissa said, dropping to her knees and bowing her head, "I apologise for my wrong doings Aoife-sama! Please forgive me!"
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Expedition to Autunno Keep [PLOT] Day 2 - Nightmare (MATURE CONTENT)   Expedition to Autunno Keep [PLOT] Day 2 - Nightmare (MATURE CONTENT) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 7:25 am

"No you didn't do anything wrong, just a certain someone reminded me of something." Patting the kneeling Melissa, she would put on a domineering voice, "Melissa-chan, you dishonoured the family, now you must give me a massage." This would be quickly followed by giggling, saying in little more than a murmur, "Still slightly embarrassed at you seeing me like this though."
Back to top Go down
Yuki-Chan

Yuki-Chan

PostSubject: Re: Expedition to Autunno Keep [PLOT] Day 2 - Nightmare (MATURE CONTENT)   Expedition to Autunno Keep [PLOT] Day 2 - Nightmare (MATURE CONTENT) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 8:04 am

"Okay then! One massage, coming right up!" Melissa said, untying Aoife's towel and pulling it to the floor in one quick movement. Not seeing anything wrong with what she had just done, she reached for the girl's back and began massaging all over it, at times rubbing her shoulders, at times squeezing the knots out of muscles and at times merely caressing Aoife's back (That wasn't part of the massage, though!).

Halfway through, she asked, "Sooo what did you want to tell me?"
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Expedition to Autunno Keep [PLOT] Day 2 - Nightmare (MATURE CONTENT)   Expedition to Autunno Keep [PLOT] Day 2 - Nightmare (MATURE CONTENT) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 8:12 am

Yelping at being revealed, the remnants of my mind would burst at the seams and die again, allowing Melissa to give her the massage in an uncharacteristically yielding manner, blushing as she tries to formulate the sentence before saying it though it would be released in-between small moans of ecstasy from the massage, "O-Oh. I-It was that you would tell me if someone hurt you, r-right? I mean, i-if anyone did something to you, I would hurt them, e-even if it was sex or something."
Back to top Go down
Yuki-Chan

Yuki-Chan

PostSubject: Re: Expedition to Autunno Keep [PLOT] Day 2 - Nightmare (MATURE CONTENT)   Expedition to Autunno Keep [PLOT] Day 2 - Nightmare (MATURE CONTENT) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 8:49 am

"Hmmmmm? Don't worry about it! No one would hurt me, I'm adorable!" Melissa said confidently, a little surprised at how yielding Aoife had been so far. She had half expected the Phoenix to awaken by now.

Tempting fate, she began moving the massage ever so slowly towards the front of Aoife's body, starting at the back and slowly moving towards the sides to begin with...
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Expedition to Autunno Keep [PLOT] Day 2 - Nightmare (MATURE CONTENT)   Expedition to Autunno Keep [PLOT] Day 2 - Nightmare (MATURE CONTENT) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 9:01 am

Still being yielding as usual when she is caressed, she would fold her legs and cry out somewhat louder, still being stopped from being heard outside the room by the showers, "W-What are you doing? M-Mel, d-don't touch there." Despite it, she wouldn't manifest her aura, either too shocked or embarrassed by the noises she was making over the massage to do so.
Back to top Go down
Yuki-Chan

Yuki-Chan

PostSubject: Re: Expedition to Autunno Keep [PLOT] Day 2 - Nightmare (MATURE CONTENT)   Expedition to Autunno Keep [PLOT] Day 2 - Nightmare (MATURE CONTENT) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 9:11 am

Melissa ignored Aoife, instead continuing the massage. She leaned in a bit closer, moving her mouth right up to Aoife's ear, her chest pressing against the pink haired girl as she did, "Shhh... I won't hurt you..." She whispered into Aoife's ear with a small giggle.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Expedition to Autunno Keep [PLOT] Day 2 - Nightmare (MATURE CONTENT)   Expedition to Autunno Keep [PLOT] Day 2 - Nightmare (MATURE CONTENT) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 9:16 am

Feeling Melissa's breath on her ears, she would blush heavily at it and the pressing against her, trying to move her hands to get out of it, she would fail to get the strength to sufficiently push and just lay there, biting her lip in an effort to stop noise escaping her, resigning herself to her fate.
Back to top Go down
Yuki-Chan

Yuki-Chan

PostSubject: Re: Expedition to Autunno Keep [PLOT] Day 2 - Nightmare (MATURE CONTENT)   Expedition to Autunno Keep [PLOT] Day 2 - Nightmare (MATURE CONTENT) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 9:55 am

Melissa giggled, but didn't advance any further to the front, instead intensifying her massage on Aoife's back and adding a few caresses to her neck. She didn't move away though, and her chest continued being an ever present physical reminder of one of Aoife and Melissa's differences.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Expedition to Autunno Keep [PLOT] Day 2 - Nightmare (MATURE CONTENT)   Expedition to Autunno Keep [PLOT] Day 2 - Nightmare (MATURE CONTENT) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 10:01 am

Eyes closed and not moving, she would try to ignore the pressing of Melissa's chest, though failing terribly at it, "W-What's with the closeness? I-I mean it could be interpreted differently if someone was to walk in, w-with you rubbing a naked persons back and neck, n-not that I mind as it is you."
Back to top Go down
Yuki-Chan

Yuki-Chan

PostSubject: Re: Expedition to Autunno Keep [PLOT] Day 2 - Nightmare (MATURE CONTENT)   Expedition to Autunno Keep [PLOT] Day 2 - Nightmare (MATURE CONTENT) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 10:08 am

"Mm? A massage is no good against clothes! Without the stimulation of the skin, it would be a bland, boring, dull massage!" Melissa whispered into Aoife's ear. Although she was lying, as the main reason she was doing it with Aoife naked was to feel her skin.

"If you keep complaining I'll just have to stoooop..." She teased.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Expedition to Autunno Keep [PLOT] Day 2 - Nightmare (MATURE CONTENT)   Expedition to Autunno Keep [PLOT] Day 2 - Nightmare (MATURE CONTENT) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 10:14 am

"Can you at least move your chest up a bit? A-And why didn't you let me lie face down or keep the towel around my front? Asking in a more timid way after feeling Melissa's confidence in her voice, she opens her eyes and looks at Mellissa.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Expedition to Autunno Keep [PLOT] Day 2 - Nightmare (MATURE CONTENT)   Expedition to Autunno Keep [PLOT] Day 2 - Nightmare (MATURE CONTENT) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 10:20 am

Stuffed with food, Aphelion left the storage room, his mind still somewhat lingering on Aoife. I could get behind her... Or in front of her...

No... Why the hell would she like me anyway? She only used me to get her girl friend-

His mind suddenly had an epiphany.

...Two girls... One shower room... Two girls and one shower room equals... Oh Gods, you do compensate for misery!

With that, he quickly ran around to the other entrance and quietly jumped onto his old ledge, looking down at the scene. Hehehe... I was a fool to think she liked me. She didn't seem to swing that way though...
Back to top Go down
Yuki-Chan

Yuki-Chan

PostSubject: Re: Expedition to Autunno Keep [PLOT] Day 2 - Nightmare (MATURE CONTENT)   Expedition to Autunno Keep [PLOT] Day 2 - Nightmare (MATURE CONTENT) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 10:38 am

"Oh. I didn't think about that, actually! Who knows if some pervert is watching right now?" Melissa said, passing Aoife her towel back, pausing the massage for now and backed off a little while she waited for the girl to cover herself with the towel.

"You seem really tense though! Is it something to do with the nightmare still? I guess it can't be easy to forget something like that easily!"
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Expedition to Autunno Keep [PLOT] Day 2 - Nightmare (MATURE CONTENT)   Expedition to Autunno Keep [PLOT] Day 2 - Nightmare (MATURE CONTENT) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 10:48 am

Taking the towel and lying down, she would make sure it covers her front and hind quarters before saying, "I guess? It doesn't help that you decided to rub a certain pair on me and i-it may be my first time consenting to letting someone seeing me like this, it's embarrassing. Then we have the tin can here, so I may be broken when it comes to stress. Though it helps that I have you with me, as you are my closest friend."
Back to top Go down
Yuki-Chan

Yuki-Chan

PostSubject: Re: Expedition to Autunno Keep [PLOT] Day 2 - Nightmare (MATURE CONTENT)   Expedition to Autunno Keep [PLOT] Day 2 - Nightmare (MATURE CONTENT) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 6:25 pm

'I-I'm her closest... Friend? She trusts me that much...? And yet... I can't find it in myself to trust her in retu-'

'No'
A voice interjected into Melissa's thoughts, 'Humans cannot be trusted with being more as temporary friends. They will always reject you in the end. Do not trust anyone.'

She knew what the voice said was true, had always been true, but why did she want to ignore it this time? Why did she want to trust someone for the first time in over a decade? The two thoughts clashed in her mind, and she clutched her head in pain.

"I-I can't do this, I'm sorry! I... I can't!" She stammered, staggering out of the showers and back to her bag where she collapsed to a sitting position on the ground, back against the wall and face in her hands.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Expedition to Autunno Keep [PLOT] Day 2 - Nightmare (MATURE CONTENT)   Expedition to Autunno Keep [PLOT] Day 2 - Nightmare (MATURE CONTENT) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 6:37 pm

Looking at her, she would raise an eyebrow before immediately putting her towel on proper and running after her, gear being left by the showers as she trips, wiping her somewhat bleeding nose before resuming the chase. Quickly moving to her, she sits down opposite her and speaks in a concerned manner, "You okay? What's wrong?"
Back to top Go down
Metroidhunter
Metroidhunter

PostSubject: Re: Expedition to Autunno Keep [PLOT] Day 2 - Nightmare (MATURE CONTENT)   Expedition to Autunno Keep [PLOT] Day 2 - Nightmare (MATURE CONTENT) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 6:54 pm

"It's always an accident."  She said it sarcastically, hoping that he would be able to pick up on it this time.  She thought about getting up, but stopped herself when he mentioned an Aura weapon.  What in the world is that?  She decided to remain seated, curious as to what they were talking about.  And partially because she didn't want him to stop petting her just yet.
Back to top Go down
Vox

Vox

PostSubject: Re: Expedition to Autunno Keep [PLOT] Day 2 - Nightmare (MATURE CONTENT)   Expedition to Autunno Keep [PLOT] Day 2 - Nightmare (MATURE CONTENT) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 7:05 pm

"Would you prefer... I stop rubbing your back... or that I start doing it... on purpose?" There was a teasing tone to Leo's voice, but he kept rubbing, this time staying higher up.

He sighed at Yin's question, glancing away.

"... A weapon... with an aura field... like a human... A soul... I became very familiar... with the feel of one's presence... thanks to my father..." He took a deep breath, the armor hissing exceptionally long as he fought to keep memories suppressed. "... I got that feeling... from an artifact recovered here... And ancient aura weapons... tend to be exceptionally powerful..."
Back to top Go down
Seiryuu24
Seiryuu24

PostSubject: Re: Expedition to Autunno Keep [PLOT] Day 2 - Nightmare (MATURE CONTENT)   Expedition to Autunno Keep [PLOT] Day 2 - Nightmare (MATURE CONTENT) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 7:06 pm

Looking up at Viola, Chiu smiled ruefullly. "You mean besides someone to comfort me?" Chiu could think of a few things she didn't deserve. "Compassion, companionship, understanding...someone actually willing to spend time with me. I don't deserve any of it."

Right at this moment there was only one thing Chiu thought she truly deserved, but even though they had only met yesterday, Chiu knew Viola wouldn't give it to her. Hell she couldn't even give it to herself, no matter how many times she tried. She quite literally couldn't pull the trigger. Shaking her head, Chiu remembered a line from one of her favorite movies. Bullet to the brain pan. Squish!
Back to top Go down
Dakir

Dakir

PostSubject: Re: Expedition to Autunno Keep [PLOT] Day 2 - Nightmare (MATURE CONTENT)   Expedition to Autunno Keep [PLOT] Day 2 - Nightmare (MATURE CONTENT) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 7:22 pm

A weapon with a soul?! Yin thought. His mind reeled, That shouldn't be possible! Only living things should be able to have an aura! The presence made itself known again, as if it was telling Yin that it was most certainly...alive. He shivered again at the thought.

He redirected his attention to the large half-man. He found that it was increasingly difficult to focus, as the evil aura was permeating his every thought. Focus! He forced his mind to focus on the task at hand. "Alright," He said slowly, "So how do we kill it?"
Back to top Go down
Yuki-Chan

Yuki-Chan

PostSubject: Re: Expedition to Autunno Keep [PLOT] Day 2 - Nightmare (MATURE CONTENT)   Expedition to Autunno Keep [PLOT] Day 2 - Nightmare (MATURE CONTENT) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 7:43 pm

'No Melissa! You can't be questioning your beliefs now, when we're surrounded by Grimm and in deep trouble! Gotta stay strong, since everyone else is suffering from nightmares!'

"I-I'm fine, haha! No need to worry about me! Just a little umm.., just had a short headache, I'm fine now!" She attempted to fake a happy attitude, smile and laugh, but it didn't end up to be overly convincing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Expedition to Autunno Keep [PLOT] Day 2 - Nightmare (MATURE CONTENT)   Expedition to Autunno Keep [PLOT] Day 2 - Nightmare (MATURE CONTENT) - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Expedition to Autunno Keep [PLOT] Day 2 - Nightmare (MATURE CONTENT)
Page 5 of 14Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9 ... 14  Next