RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Expedition to Autunno Keep [PLOT] Day 2 - Nightmare (MATURE CONTENT)

Go down 
+6
Aphrodisiac
Yuki-Chan
Frankenstein Joe
Kooplah
Seiryuu24
Vox
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Frankenstein Joe

Expedition to Autunno Keep [PLOT] Day 2 - Nightmare (MATURE CONTENT) - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Expedition to Autunno Keep [PLOT] Day 2 - Nightmare (MATURE CONTENT)   Expedition to Autunno Keep [PLOT] Day 2 - Nightmare (MATURE CONTENT) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 30, 2013 11:09 am

"I can feel my teeth chipping, that's for sure." Climbing up with a groan, she would walk over to the awkwardly smiling Melissa, patting her on the head affectionately despite her thoughts, "Listen. If you don't betray me, I won't betray you. Deal?" snickering afterwards, she would give her no time to reply, still pushing on her running, "And if you develop romantic feelings, tell me as well. If that was the cause of you hiding away in here, I want to know that."
Back to top Go down
Yuki-Chan

Expedition to Autunno Keep [PLOT] Day 2 - Nightmare (MATURE CONTENT) - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Expedition to Autunno Keep [PLOT] Day 2 - Nightmare (MATURE CONTENT)   Expedition to Autunno Keep [PLOT] Day 2 - Nightmare (MATURE CONTENT) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 30, 2013 11:38 am

"...Okay... Deal!" Melissa said, faking a smile, despite the fact that even now she didn't trust anyone to keep up a deal like that. Aoife would betray her in the future because of her insanity (She wasn't even in the mood to use 'relatively normal'), simple as that. All she could do was enjoy the friendship as long as it lasted - it was what she had resolved to so, not shun friendship, but think of it as something temporary, like a goldfish. Or at least all her goldfish seemed to be temporary. They always seemed to die when she was bleaching them to keep them looking shiny...
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Expedition to Autunno Keep [PLOT] Day 2 - Nightmare (MATURE CONTENT)   Expedition to Autunno Keep [PLOT] Day 2 - Nightmare (MATURE CONTENT) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 30, 2013 11:45 am

Nodding to her friend with a final pat, she would move a little further away from her than necessary before lying down, looking up at the roof as she contemplates her deal with Melissa, the constant taunting being pushed to the back of her head. 'Deal? What was I thinking, I am not some kind of businessman. I recognise that I shouldn't trust her even if you say it is okay. You shouldn't be active when I am, the nightmares has messed with me too much. Gah! The sane must be lonely when their body is alone, while I have you two to torment me until I return to the void. Though I agree with you that Melissa CAN be cute an- STOP SAYING THOSE TYPE OF STUFF ABOUT HER, PERVERT.'
Back to top Go down
Navolas2
Site Owner
Navolas2

PostSubject: Re: Expedition to Autunno Keep [PLOT] Day 2 - Nightmare (MATURE CONTENT)   Expedition to Autunno Keep [PLOT] Day 2 - Nightmare (MATURE CONTENT) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 31, 2013 6:04 pm

Nigrum watched as Yin closed his eyes to attempt his idea at pinpointing the location. Also immediatly after closing his eyes the teen was clutching his head. Nigrum watched feeling regret as he looked at the teens pain stricken face. The teen feel to his knees before looking back up at the group. "I don't think that is going to work, It's everywhere."

Nigrum sighed after the teen spoke, so much for that idea. Nigrum turned towards Leo as he began talking whilst scratching the faunas girl. what, does he think she's an actual cat. Kinda racist. He nodded as Leo spoke his hand seeming to caress the girl which was getting a little weird.

"That does sound like a good idea." Nigrum said before extending his hand towards the teen on the ground to help him up, and turning away the strange situation with Leo and the girl at the same time. "Sorry to put you through that, but it was worth a shot. Name's Nigrum by the way since metal man here says we should get along."

Last edited by Navolas2 on Thu Oct 31, 2013 6:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dakir

Dakir

PostSubject: Re: Expedition to Autunno Keep [PLOT] Day 2 - Nightmare (MATURE CONTENT)   Expedition to Autunno Keep [PLOT] Day 2 - Nightmare (MATURE CONTENT) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 31, 2013 6:18 pm

Yin clasped Nigrum's hand, grateful for the assistence, "Thanks, I'm Yin. This thing, if it wanted? We would probably be insane by now." He said, clutching his head. He turned to Leo, "So do you have any idea how to find this thing? You seem to know a hell of a lot about it, to be frank." He went through the scenario in his mind, trying to find out how they could find the dagger. We can't track it. The only way that I can think of is to simply look for it. But if it is this powerful, I imagine it won't be as simple as that.
Back to top Go down
Vox

Vox

PostSubject: Re: Expedition to Autunno Keep [PLOT] Day 2 - Nightmare (MATURE CONTENT)   Expedition to Autunno Keep [PLOT] Day 2 - Nightmare (MATURE CONTENT) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 31, 2013 6:36 pm

"Tch," was Leo's only vocal reply to Kirkka, stopping his petting of Isabelle. Only his head moved, tracking her movement as she sat down and retrieved a snack. After a few moments, listening to Nigrum and Yin, he shook his head. "I do not think it... would be able to merely drive us insane... at its whim... Not without establishing... a more involved connection... to a target's soul..."

His hand moved back up to Isabelle's head, scratching her behind the ears again.

"... And I know about Aura weapons... because of experience... with an ancient and powerful one wielded... by a man I am but a pale... echo of..." His scratching slowed, and he looked down. He thought for a few moments, before his head rose, and he offered a free hand. "I am... by the way... Leonius Decimi Regulus... I will let the li-... her... introduce herself..." He didn't even wait for the others to take his hand before he let go of Isabelle, sighing and looking at Kirkka. "... Actually... I should see... what our chaperone wants... I look forward to working... with both of you..."

The giant rose slowly, looking down at Isabelle a moment before his heavy footfalls took him toward Kirkka. He towered over the groundskeeper, crossing his arms.

"Has more opportune time... for discussion mentioned before... been reached... or have you encountered issue... in going to our hosts?" He tilted his head back and forth, working out a bit of stiffness in his neck.
Back to top Go down
Kooplah
Head Admin
Kooplah

PostSubject: Re: Expedition to Autunno Keep [PLOT] Day 2 - Nightmare (MATURE CONTENT)   Expedition to Autunno Keep [PLOT] Day 2 - Nightmare (MATURE CONTENT) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 31, 2013 9:52 pm

"I'm not your chaperone, Leonius. I believe I said that on the way here." Taking the last bite of her snack, she tosses the wrapper into her bag and turns to face him. Her voice is a whisper this time, and she steps closer to him so he can hear. "Disregarding our... distrust of one another... we should both take additional caution regarding this dagger.. and Bell. It's very possible she's the one who took it while we slept, and even possible that she's able to control the dagger. Or the other way around. She also seems to possess information she shouldn't have access to. Leading me to think that the dagger obtained quite detailed information about us during our slumber." Her eyes explore the room quickly, watching for eavesdroppers... and taking note of the door leading to Bell's office. "As you offered council regarding this... what is your opinion on what we should do with this weapon?" Her voice has curiosity, and her question seems genuine, but she also seems to be withholding further comments.
Back to top Go down
Vox

Vox

PostSubject: Re: Expedition to Autunno Keep [PLOT] Day 2 - Nightmare (MATURE CONTENT)   Expedition to Autunno Keep [PLOT] Day 2 - Nightmare (MATURE CONTENT) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 01, 2013 4:43 am

"Alternate purposes... are often mentioned to cover true goal..." Leo let his words brush over the truth as he supported the chaperone lie. "Aren't they..?"

He glanced around, sighing as his voice dropped to a whisper as well.

"... The dagger... activated when it was your hand... that touched it..." He held his chin, frowning under the mask. "What evidence do you have... that Bell is connected to it?" Looking down at the bag, he licked his lips under the mask. "What did she know... that she should not have?"

He crossed his arms.

"... I am still contemplating... what to do... An aura weapon of this power... is not to be trifled with lightly..."
Back to top Go down
Kooplah
Head Admin
Kooplah

PostSubject: Re: Expedition to Autunno Keep [PLOT] Day 2 - Nightmare (MATURE CONTENT)   Expedition to Autunno Keep [PLOT] Day 2 - Nightmare (MATURE CONTENT) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 01, 2013 7:24 pm

Evidence? She's obviously the one in control based on just that conversation! What other evidence would I need? Unreasonable. Unreasonable? Hmm... of course. Of course I need evidence to back up claims. I am letting myself be distracted by suspicion... She turns her gaze toward Leonius, not saying anything for the moment. It is difficult to trust Leonius with any information due to his position. What can I tell him while still ensuring I can keep the dagger out of his hands? A difficult decision...

"I do not yet have evidence. Only suspicions of what she knows. It's.... it is of course possible that she obtained the information she has about myself before our arrival. However its quite unlikely... and one comment in particular. The way she said it to me was... as if she knew a secret about me that I've... revealed to no one. But as I said, I have yet to obtain direct evidence. Regardless, we should, along with everyone else, remain on our toes. We aren't certain what else the dagger is capable of. From what I've seen, I'm considering..." Her voice trails off as her eyes dart back and forth to the various others in the room. "... destroying the dagger. It isn't the preferred option, but based on what we know about it, its the best option. I'd much rather see it destroyed before anyone else here, or elsewhere, has to suffer, mentally or physically, due to it." I suppose that is sufficient. It was not a lie, what I said. I will of course prefer to destroy the object based on the danger I've already seen it pose. But the knowledge that could be gleaned from such a weapon... Her eyes shift slowly to the left and down, as she is apparently thinking while Leonius presents his response.
Back to top Go down
Metroidhunter
Metroidhunter

PostSubject: Re: Expedition to Autunno Keep [PLOT] Day 2 - Nightmare (MATURE CONTENT)   Expedition to Autunno Keep [PLOT] Day 2 - Nightmare (MATURE CONTENT) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 02, 2013 2:39 pm

Isabelle was disappointed when Leo stood up and left, though she understood that it was probably for the best if it would help to stop this aura weapon that they spoke of.  Looking up at the others, she realized that they had probably just seen everything.  Crap.  She sighed, having gotten used to being embarrassed by this point.  "I'm Isabelle, it's nice to meet you."
Back to top Go down
Dakir

Dakir

PostSubject: Re: Expedition to Autunno Keep [PLOT] Day 2 - Nightmare (MATURE CONTENT)   Expedition to Autunno Keep [PLOT] Day 2 - Nightmare (MATURE CONTENT) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 02, 2013 5:13 pm

Yin smirked and shook his head slightly, seeing the embarrassment on the girl's face, "Name's Yin, charmed." He replied to her introduction. He frowned as their chaperone and the half-man scuttled off to scheme. Why are they being so secretive? He wondered. He put his head down, purposely directing his ears at the pair. "...your hand...touched it..." They've already found it?! What are they doing then?!
Back to top Go down
Navolas2
Site Owner
Navolas2

PostSubject: Re: Expedition to Autunno Keep [PLOT] Day 2 - Nightmare (MATURE CONTENT)   Expedition to Autunno Keep [PLOT] Day 2 - Nightmare (MATURE CONTENT) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 03, 2013 1:32 am

Leo walked away from the group to talk with Kirkka. Wonder what's up with them? Nigrum thought following them as they walked away to the corner. He turned back to girl as she introduced herself.

"I'm Isabelle, it's nice to meet you." she said.

"Isabelle eh? Nice to get your name, I'm Nigrum." He said raising his left hand in greeting. "So from the sounds of it," Nigrum glanced over the Leo and Kirkka, "Leo and I'm assuming Kirkka know a lot more about what's going on. But want to keep it to themselves." He paused for a bit to think about it. Why keep a secret about something that has clearly affected everyone. "Belle, you seem close to Leo judging from how he was touching you." An explicit image popped into his head but was quickly pushed away. "Maybe you could shed of light on that." He motioned towards Leo and Kirkka with his right hand so that Leo and Kirkka couldn't see, but Isabelle could.
Back to top Go down
Vox

Vox

PostSubject: Re: Expedition to Autunno Keep [PLOT] Day 2 - Nightmare (MATURE CONTENT)   Expedition to Autunno Keep [PLOT] Day 2 - Nightmare (MATURE CONTENT) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2013 4:24 pm

"... What was your nightmare, Kirkka..? I ask... because stress can make people... paranoid... Did you dream... of my homeland? Were you back in Pilum..?"

The giant seemed distant, glancing at the others as his whispers took a conspiratorial tone.

"We all have secrets... Kirkka Scarlet... And you of all people... should know how easy some of them are... to find..." Leonius leaned over Kirkka, looking down at her. "Sometimes a secret remains such... because you merely pretend you don't know it..."

Uncrossing his arms, he put them on either side of the wall, supporting his weight.

"Six years... That's how long ago you were at Pilum... for a diplomatic event... was it not..? An incident at the customs checkpoint... ensured you got through without a thorough check... allowing you and your team... to keep your weapons... And sometime after... you were involved in the break in... at the Astus Fortuna arcology... I know Nathan was there... A genetic sample taken from a half-eaten potato... matches the blood spilled in those halls... by Frumentarii chasing your team... The rest matches description... You were the scarlet-haired woman... leading the first team in fifty years... to pierce Pilorum security and escape... with your lives..."

Leo's voice was cold.

"Weren't you?"

He rose back to his full height and crossed his arms again. The combat computer strained to activate, but in Modus Innocens it could only emphatically express its desire to crush her skull. Leonius had other plans.

"... But that was business... Wasn't it? Pilum could stay there... and you went home to Vale... occasionally looking over your shoulder... lest you not be watching... when a Frumentarius appeared to take revenge... When Aoife Knight was nerve stapled... I saw recognition in your eyes... When you showed care and concern... to aggressor and assailant... and demanded that I aid you in removing it... you knew what it was... You recognized it as a Pilorum technology... An incursion of the Holy City... into your home... Infiltrating it as you had done... and even now... you deal with me only... out of necessity... The Patriarch of one of the Great Houses... of a city you have made your enemy... Am I wrong?"

Slowly, Leonius shook his head.

"Even knowing this... I still aid one who has... placed herself in opposition... to my homeland... IF Bell... is what you say she is... it is merely a fifty percent increase... in the known conspirator count... Now let truth slip... from @$%&ing tongue... I would hear your accusations... before I give consideration to the words... of another spy..."
Back to top Go down
Kooplah
Head Admin
Kooplah

PostSubject: Re: Expedition to Autunno Keep [PLOT] Day 2 - Nightmare (MATURE CONTENT)   Expedition to Autunno Keep [PLOT] Day 2 - Nightmare (MATURE CONTENT) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2013 12:29 am

A brief moment of confusion and reflection washed over Kirkka's face at the mention of paranoia and her dream. Paranoia? I know what I heard from Bell. It was quite obvi... ous... Maybe. She inhales slowly, trying to calm her own thoughts. Perhaps I was wrong, earlier. I am still distracted by such thoughts of that place. Hm. She again focuses on Leo's voice as he continues. As he leans against the wall around her, she takes just a tiny half step back, but isn't leaning against the wall herself.

"You are not wrong about many things, Leonius. Perhaps I am distracted by thoughts of the past. But those things are in the past, and future. They have no sway over this current crisis. So I will not appease you by confirming what you already know as truth. Instead, I will offer a trade, in exchange for your... cooperation."

He's right. That dream is taking a larger toll on me than expected. But I can avoid that problem by having Leonius do work. Assuming he agrees to this deal. She steps aside of Leo, looking around the room at the others, facing away from Leonius. Kirkka's voice is still quiet, but not so much as whisper anymore. Others would likely be able to hear her if they were listening in or nearby. "I know a way to restore your body to its state before your... accident. And I'd be willing to help you attain that, in exchange for your assistance in this matter, and a cease of questioning my past. I have no wish to revisit those events, and there is little point for you to request such things from me other than for your own affirmation or amusement."
Back to top Go down
Metroidhunter
Metroidhunter

PostSubject: Re: Expedition to Autunno Keep [PLOT] Day 2 - Nightmare (MATURE CONTENT)   Expedition to Autunno Keep [PLOT] Day 2 - Nightmare (MATURE CONTENT) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2013 12:55 am

Isabelle quickly shook her head.  "W-We're not really that close, he was just doing that because he's a total pervert..." She sighed.  "As for the weapon, I don't know anything about it.  This is the first I've even heard of it."  She glanced over at Leo and Kirkka and attempted to eavesdrop, but they were too far away for her to make out anything that they were saying.  What could they possibly be discussing that they don't want us to know about?
Back to top Go down
Vox

Vox

PostSubject: Re: Expedition to Autunno Keep [PLOT] Day 2 - Nightmare (MATURE CONTENT)   Expedition to Autunno Keep [PLOT] Day 2 - Nightmare (MATURE CONTENT) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2013 1:41 am

"Visage and response provide... answer enough... You turn word from prior subject... with calculated offer... But you claim the impossible... Even Pilorum medical science... could only restore my burned and broken body... to this state... and to use aura would... require... the power of..." He trailed off, but his thoughts finished the statement. A legendary-level aura weapon...

In a single step, he was beside her, and turning. A large, armor-clad hand was around Kirkka's throat as Leonius lifted her off the ground. As her hand touched her staff, he drove her back, slamming her against the wall and causing her to drop her weapon.

"The dagger!?" His voice boomed. "You seek to turn... the entity that has made its enmity toward us all... quite clear... to purpose!?" He shook her, snarling. Quickly, the giant began to calm down. He made sure he wasn't squeezing hard enough to cut off her breathing, and gave a low growl. "... I yet hold hope... you are not that foolish... Speak... and pray I find no cause to suspect deception..."
Back to top Go down
Kooplah
Head Admin
Kooplah

PostSubject: Re: Expedition to Autunno Keep [PLOT] Day 2 - Nightmare (MATURE CONTENT)   Expedition to Autunno Keep [PLOT] Day 2 - Nightmare (MATURE CONTENT) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2013 2:28 am

Such speed... is her only response as she hangs by her neck, struggling for a moment, then giving up and hanging limply. There is a small hint of fear in her face, but its being masked well. However, the most noticeable change is her eyes. They are no longer grey, but now a faint red, much like her hair color. She takes a deep breath as best she can before speaking.

"So quick to anger. Remember that you are surrounded by people who... I thought you'd rather not kill. Was I incorrect? Don't lose control of yourself, Leonius." She pauses, but not before trying to spot her fallen weapon. "You assume I'd suggest such a thing after your rant about my supposed accomplishments? Surely you aren't so foolish to believe that your people are so far superior to others. Now release me. You have such power, but I fear for everyone here if you lose control..."

She seems to be readying herself to drop to the ground, but her left hand is behind her back, just above her waist.
Back to top Go down
Dakir

Dakir

PostSubject: Re: Expedition to Autunno Keep [PLOT] Day 2 - Nightmare (MATURE CONTENT)   Expedition to Autunno Keep [PLOT] Day 2 - Nightmare (MATURE CONTENT) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2013 7:53 am

Yin lifted his head as Leo grabbed the woman by the throat. He used his semblance to 'blink' over next to the large cyborg, appearing next to him as if out of thin air. He faced him and said, "What are you doing? This is no time to be fighting each other." He looked to the woman, who seemed about to start a fight, "Let her go, Leo."
Back to top Go down
Vox

Vox

PostSubject: Re: Expedition to Autunno Keep [PLOT] Day 2 - Nightmare (MATURE CONTENT)   Expedition to Autunno Keep [PLOT] Day 2 - Nightmare (MATURE CONTENT) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2013 11:41 am

Leo ignored Yin a moment, visor locked on Kirkka's reddening eyes. "The combat computer and I... stand in consensus on this matter... and I can snap your neck... before you so much as begin... a Dust initiation event..." He shook her again, visibly looking down at her hand. "... Or do you think... I would not expect you to carry... extra fuel for your weapon..?"

It was then he glanced at Yin, opening his hand and dropping Kirkka to the ground. He said nothing to him, merely looking back at Kirkka.

"If you do not intend... to harness the power of our enemy... then speak offer..."
Back to top Go down
Kooplah
Head Admin
Kooplah

PostSubject: Re: Expedition to Autunno Keep [PLOT] Day 2 - Nightmare (MATURE CONTENT)   Expedition to Autunno Keep [PLOT] Day 2 - Nightmare (MATURE CONTENT) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2013 12:35 pm

The instant her feet hit the floor, Kirkka tumbled away from Leo, obtaining her weapon once again before stopping on her feet, her eyes locked on the huge man. "One's own Aura is much more powerful for healing wounds than another's. Your own Aura could be empowered to heal you. It probably wouldn't work in one try, though, since you're Aura is so weakened. I've seen it done before, where a man was healed from the brink of death." Kirkka stands several feet away, having taken a defensive stance. "Once the dagger is in my hand and not functioning, I'll show you what must be done. Otherwise, you can just try to kill me, and lose your only chance at this. Because your people won't be able to dissect and study this person, as they will never be able to capture them alive."

Kirkka's dim red eyes shift their attention to Yin for only an instant, before returning to Leo, analyzing them both for any movements. This mission should have been researched further. We're putting too many lives at risk. Including mine. However, a unique opportunity has arisen from it. Perhaps things will play out in our favor after all.
Back to top Go down
Dakir

Dakir

PostSubject: Re: Expedition to Autunno Keep [PLOT] Day 2 - Nightmare (MATURE CONTENT)   Expedition to Autunno Keep [PLOT] Day 2 - Nightmare (MATURE CONTENT) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2013 12:40 pm

"Everyone calm down." Yin said in a slow voice, calmly stepping in between the two, "Fighting amongst ourselves isn't going to help anyone right now, and we need to work together to get out of here alive." He took a breath, looking back and forth between them, "Let us focus on locating the dagger first, and then we will decide what to do with it, as a group." He said the last part with increased emphasis, hoping to convey that they were not the only two under threat here. Hopefully they can realize fighting won't solve a thing.
Back to top Go down
Vox

Vox

PostSubject: Re: Expedition to Autunno Keep [PLOT] Day 2 - Nightmare (MATURE CONTENT)   Expedition to Autunno Keep [PLOT] Day 2 - Nightmare (MATURE CONTENT) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2013 1:33 pm

"Is this claim..." Leonius looked at Kirkka, "bravado... or have you forgotten... what the Frumentarii are capable of... were I willing to resort... to calling in authority... over Reaper..." He crossed his arms, sighing. "... Yin is... correct, however... At the moment... mutual threat stands against... us all..."

He looked to Yin, giving him a soft pat on the back. Or he thought it was soft.

"... Like it or not... we must be allies... against our common foe... Any deals beyond that... can be discussed when tempers... have cooled..."

He didn't wait for much of a response, trudging over and sitting next to Isabelle again. He said nothing.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Expedition to Autunno Keep [PLOT] Day 2 - Nightmare (MATURE CONTENT)   Expedition to Autunno Keep [PLOT] Day 2 - Nightmare (MATURE CONTENT) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2013 1:37 pm

Having decided lying down was too boring for her, she would get back up and decide to remove the biggest threat to her: Leo. Skipping down the hallways, she would ignore Melissa outright and enter back into the room... Just to spot Leo threatening Kirkka, shrugging it off with 'She's a bitch anyway, oh well.' Skipping up to her mortal enemy, she would give him the best she can make of a smile, her speaking rather friendly for a change, "Leeeo? May I request a temporary ceasefire in hostilities until the immediate threat to individuals has been removed? I have interests here I would like to protect and as such, it would be a conflicting interest to place them in danger because we are at each other more than the Grimm on our doorstep."
Back to top Go down
Navolas2
Site Owner
Navolas2

PostSubject: Re: Expedition to Autunno Keep [PLOT] Day 2 - Nightmare (MATURE CONTENT)   Expedition to Autunno Keep [PLOT] Day 2 - Nightmare (MATURE CONTENT) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2013 2:37 pm

"Oh alright then," Nigrum said to Isabelle. He heard a dull thud against the wall and saw Leo holding Kirkka against the wall by her neck. "Leo! What do you think you're doing?" He shouted drowned out by Leo's booming voice. Yin blinked over and intervened between the two. Nigrum turned to look towards the pair listening to the conversation strafing around the room and grabbing the panther, things were getting violent it seemed.

He followed Leo with his eyes as he walked back over to Isabelle and sat down. Nigrum walked over to Kirkka, the panther gripped below the head incase he needed to make a quick attack. "So Kirkka, care to explain what is going on? You and Leo seem to know more than anything, and frankly after that last action I don't want to talk with Leo. Because I like my neck the way it is."
Back to top Go down
Dakir

Dakir

PostSubject: Re: Expedition to Autunno Keep [PLOT] Day 2 - Nightmare (MATURE CONTENT)   Expedition to Autunno Keep [PLOT] Day 2 - Nightmare (MATURE CONTENT) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2013 4:45 pm

Yin had to steady himself as Leo clapped him on the back, letting out a small grunt. He looked over to the groundskeeper, Her name's Kirkka then... He thought. He turned to face her, "Are you alright?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Kooplah
Head Admin
Kooplah

PostSubject: Re: Expedition to Autunno Keep [PLOT] Day 2 - Nightmare (MATURE CONTENT)   Expedition to Autunno Keep [PLOT] Day 2 - Nightmare (MATURE CONTENT) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2013 6:59 pm

Kirkka doesn't answer as Leo walks away and sits down. Scum. Of the worst sort. Pilorum royalty. Bah.

Turning to Yin, she lowers her weapon, but keeps it in her hand. As she begins speaking, the red glow in her eyes fade, and they return to a dull grey.
"I am... alright. Thank you for your concern. The difficulty with working together is that not everyone can be trusted. Especially with a matter such as this."

"Explain what's going on?" She says to Nigrum, as he approaches. "Let's see. An artifact of immeasurable power may be able to control Grimm somehow, there may be someone here that can use the dagger, and there is a man who's motives are unclear, but may include taking that artifact back to his homeland. Assuming we can disable it. To recap... a bunch of stuff is happening, and I can't backup anything with one hundred percent certainty yet."

She takes a long, slow breath, calming her nerves. Instead of taking what others say into consideration, Leonius just acts like he's a member of a superior race. Hardly superior, when they do such... evil things. Not speaking to anyone specific this time, she says, "We should get on with this field trip. That will be the best way to search for the dagger. We likely can't leave until someone arrives to pick us up." As she finishes, she pulls her scroll out from its well hidden pocket, keeping an eye on Leo while she attempts to contact various people, to no avail. Of course. Let's just have everything go as wrong as possible! Yay! Pocketing it once more, she smiles politely at Yin and Nigrum. "Well. Now that all the arguing is out of the way, I guess we can enjoy some ancient ruins."
Back to top Go down
Metroidhunter
Metroidhunter

PostSubject: Re: Expedition to Autunno Keep [PLOT] Day 2 - Nightmare (MATURE CONTENT)   Expedition to Autunno Keep [PLOT] Day 2 - Nightmare (MATURE CONTENT) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 06, 2013 1:02 am

Isabelle watched with wide eyes as Leo lifted Kirkka off the ground by her throat, completely speechless.  It was the first time since initiation that she had realized just how intimidating an 8 foot tall robot-man could be.  She didn't say anything to him when he returned, worried that he might still be somewhat pissed off.  After a few moments, her curiosity got the best of her and she decided to ask about it.  However, before she could say a word, she noticed the pink-haired girl approaching Leo.  After listening to what she had said, Isabelle frowned.  How can someone make so many enemies in less than two weeks?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Expedition to Autunno Keep [PLOT] Day 2 - Nightmare (MATURE CONTENT)   Expedition to Autunno Keep [PLOT] Day 2 - Nightmare (MATURE CONTENT) - Page 9 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Expedition to Autunno Keep [PLOT] Day 2 - Nightmare (MATURE CONTENT)
Page 9 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14  Next