RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Expedition to Autunno Keep [PLOT] Day 2 - Nightmare (MATURE CONTENT)

Go down 
+6
Aphrodisiac
Yuki-Chan
Frankenstein Joe
Kooplah
Seiryuu24
Vox
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Yuki-Chan

Expedition to Autunno Keep [PLOT] Day 2 - Nightmare (MATURE CONTENT) - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Expedition to Autunno Keep [PLOT] Day 2 - Nightmare (MATURE CONTENT)   Expedition to Autunno Keep [PLOT] Day 2 - Nightmare (MATURE CONTENT) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 29, 2013 6:55 am

Melissa, who had been rather casually binge eating candy in the corner for a while now, noticed Aoife enter the storeroom and squealed quietly, diving to hide behind some food crates.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Expedition to Autunno Keep [PLOT] Day 2 - Nightmare (MATURE CONTENT) - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Expedition to Autunno Keep [PLOT] Day 2 - Nightmare (MATURE CONTENT)   Expedition to Autunno Keep [PLOT] Day 2 - Nightmare (MATURE CONTENT) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 29, 2013 7:06 am

Not noticing or ignoring Melissa, Aoife just goes for the nearest crate and open it with her sword. Wiping away the tears to see what is inside, she would take out some of the sweets and crush them in the palm of her hand before eating them, muttering to herself in an apathetic voice, matching the rest of her unemotional state, "They're right. If they think of me as just an object for entertainment to be thrown around at their leisure, then I will make them suffer the same fate."
Back to top Go down
Yuki-Chan

Yuki-Chan

PostSubject: Re: Expedition to Autunno Keep [PLOT] Day 2 - Nightmare (MATURE CONTENT)   Expedition to Autunno Keep [PLOT] Day 2 - Nightmare (MATURE CONTENT) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 29, 2013 8:16 am

Melissa poked her head out from behind the box to look at what Aoife was doing. Seeing her eating candy with a rather scary looking expression on her face she couldn't stop herself, "...Eating crushed candy is a waste of candy!" She said, scolding the girl as if she was the bane of candy.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Expedition to Autunno Keep [PLOT] Day 2 - Nightmare (MATURE CONTENT)   Expedition to Autunno Keep [PLOT] Day 2 - Nightmare (MATURE CONTENT) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 29, 2013 8:22 am

Turning to look at Melissa, she shrugs passively and does the same thing to another handful of the candy from the crate, saying something to herself though barely even inaudible to Melissa. With it however, she would look more like usual self, though a little less friendly than usual still, muttering to herself and eating.
Back to top Go down
Yuki-Chan

Yuki-Chan

PostSubject: Re: Expedition to Autunno Keep [PLOT] Day 2 - Nightmare (MATURE CONTENT)   Expedition to Autunno Keep [PLOT] Day 2 - Nightmare (MATURE CONTENT) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 29, 2013 10:59 am

"Noooo! You're wasting the candy!" Melissa said, running up to Aoife in a attempt at taking the candy from her and preventing her from crushing more poor, innocent candies, "How could you? What did they ever do to you!"
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Expedition to Autunno Keep [PLOT] Day 2 - Nightmare (MATURE CONTENT)   Expedition to Autunno Keep [PLOT] Day 2 - Nightmare (MATURE CONTENT) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 29, 2013 11:04 am

Turning to look at Melissa as she allows her food to be taken. One hand would still on her head as she speaks, her normal tone towards Melissa now laced with a hint of coldness and her self-loathing, "They are easier to eat like this. Why should I waste energy eating them the slower and harder way?"
Back to top Go down
Yuki-Chan

Yuki-Chan

PostSubject: Re: Expedition to Autunno Keep [PLOT] Day 2 - Nightmare (MATURE CONTENT)   Expedition to Autunno Keep [PLOT] Day 2 - Nightmare (MATURE CONTENT) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 29, 2013 11:28 am

"Because the candies want to be eaten slowly so you can get the full flavour out of them! Crushing them crushing their entire sense of purpose, their wish! All they want to do is be eaten properly, not be crushed!" She said, sounding amazed that Aoife didn't understand this instinctively.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Expedition to Autunno Keep [PLOT] Day 2 - Nightmare (MATURE CONTENT)   Expedition to Autunno Keep [PLOT] Day 2 - Nightmare (MATURE CONTENT) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 29, 2013 11:47 am

Trying to take her candy back, she would narrow her eyes at Melissa, evidently becoming more irritated by the headache, "Listen. Confectionery has no purpose, a lot like me. They should be thankful that they get a quick death instead of the slow one of being eaten. Why would they wish as much pain upon themselves as possible? I may not be the most rational person, but that sounds ridiculous."
Back to top Go down
Yuki-Chan

Yuki-Chan

PostSubject: Re: Expedition to Autunno Keep [PLOT] Day 2 - Nightmare (MATURE CONTENT)   Expedition to Autunno Keep [PLOT] Day 2 - Nightmare (MATURE CONTENT) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 29, 2013 11:53 am

"Well candy isn't human, the only reason we don't like long deaths is because our purpose is to live, and we have nerves! Candies don't, and their purpose is to give people sugar and allow them to enjoy their wonderful taste! Deviating from their purpose makes them sad, so eating them slowly makes them happy since its what they want!" Melissa said, in a surprisingly logical explanation.

"And you do have a purpose! Everyone has a purpose, you just need to seek it out!" She added cheerfully.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Expedition to Autunno Keep [PLOT] Day 2 - Nightmare (MATURE CONTENT)   Expedition to Autunno Keep [PLOT] Day 2 - Nightmare (MATURE CONTENT) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 29, 2013 12:00 pm

Come on Aphelion... Remember, how does one cure hiccups...

Aphelion pondered for a while, trying to remember one of the few cures he never had a lot of use for.

Bite yourself? I think that was it...

Sitting down in the corner of the main room, Aphelion bit himself in the thumb and held it in his mouth, the hiccups causing him to bite in deeper.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Expedition to Autunno Keep [PLOT] Day 2 - Nightmare (MATURE CONTENT)   Expedition to Autunno Keep [PLOT] Day 2 - Nightmare (MATURE CONTENT) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 29, 2013 12:28 pm

"Candy do not have emotions, so they cannot be sad or happy. They also have no purpose, for they are not living. As for my purpose? I have none. My purpose is to live and then to die, the same as all things living." The coldness in her voice becoming more and more apparent, the friendliness fading with it.
Back to top Go down
Dakir

Dakir

PostSubject: Re: Expedition to Autunno Keep [PLOT] Day 2 - Nightmare (MATURE CONTENT)   Expedition to Autunno Keep [PLOT] Day 2 - Nightmare (MATURE CONTENT) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 29, 2013 5:18 pm

Yin nodded, "Any plan is better then none." He said, "Give me a moment." He closed his eyes, focusing his mind inward. He steeled himself, then opened his mind to the malign presence.

Immediately he clutched his head, nearly crying out in pain. It was as if someone were screaming at him from every direction. Focus. He forced himself to pay attention to everything he felt, knowing that any information they had would help them. He thought he heard the voice from the nightmare return, but he couldn't be sure. The pain wracking his mind did not allow him such luxuries.

Finally, he ripped his focus back into his own mind, mending the tears he thought he felt in his head. He raised an aura shield around him, sinking to his knees. He panted, trying to regain his thoughts. What is this?! His mind managed to ask. After a moment, he looked up at the other students, "I don't think that is going to work." He said, "It's...everywhere."
Back to top Go down
Vox

Vox

PostSubject: Re: Expedition to Autunno Keep [PLOT] Day 2 - Nightmare (MATURE CONTENT)   Expedition to Autunno Keep [PLOT] Day 2 - Nightmare (MATURE CONTENT) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 29, 2013 6:21 pm

"Pssh. If the halls were still swarmed with Grimm, I wouldn't suggest going out there." As she got dressed, not even caring that Kirkka was there, Bell glanced at Heinrich. "As it stands, that big surge cleared out a while ago. It's dangerous to go outside, but if they swarm again, we can duck back in here, or some of the other little bolt holes Jim's set up all over the place."

She grabbed her glasses off her desk and put them on once she was mostly dressed, while Heinrich merely glared at her. "She is correct. We have monitoring cameras throughout the keep, and all is clear for now."

"Absolutely nothing to worry about." Bell fluffed her hair with her back turned to Kirkka, a happy tone in her voice, but when she looked at the groundskeeper she wasn't smiling. "... So where's the dagger you stole?"

Heinrich said nothing, merely looking between the two.

=====

"Not... unexpected. The overarching aura presence... of a weapon of such power... can be extensive..." Leonius nodded. "... Locating the dagger... is perhaps a good idea... regardless of what we do..." Leo's hand slid up, and he scratched Isabelle behind the ears again. "The idea that an aura weapon... would side with the Grimm... against us is too horrifying... to contemplate... If nothing else... we can set our two enemies... against one another..." Again, the gloved hand went down, tracing the back of Isabelle's neck with light little scratchings before he flattened his hand and rubbed her back again. "We will also need... Aura-sensitive people... to stand watch when it comes... time to sleep... With early warning... and confirmation... we can awaken everyone before the nightmares... take hold."

Leo's eyes went to the door, sighing.

"... Depending on circumstances... we can hope for reinforcements... or rescue... but I worry what our chaperone had in mind... for that dagger... I am not sure... that I trust Kirkka Scarlet..." Slowly, that massive head shook. "... But this group... has many people who do not get along... we must put aside... differences and deception... if we wish to survive... Like it or not... our common foe... is far greater..."

He looked at Isabelle, a mischievous smile crossing his face under the mask.

"... On the note of honesty..."His hand was dropping again. Once again, it ventured low, and Leonius's hand brushed over her tail and what else lied below the waist, giving a very light squeeze. "It is not... always an accident... But when I saw... and the first time were..." He shrugged, whispering to her. "... I can take my hand off of you... if you'd like..."
Back to top Go down
Metroidhunter
Metroidhunter

PostSubject: Re: Expedition to Autunno Keep [PLOT] Day 2 - Nightmare (MATURE CONTENT)   Expedition to Autunno Keep [PLOT] Day 2 - Nightmare (MATURE CONTENT) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 29, 2013 11:54 pm

Isabelle went to speak, but stopped when she felt Leo's hand roaming down her back once again.  Is he serious?  When he whispered in her ear, she froze, and her mind began racing.  Ohgodohgodohgodohgod, what the hell!?  Her brain couldn't decide whether to be pissed or just let him get away with groping her, but she'd be lying if she said she didn't enjoy it at least somewhat.  Great, now I'M a pervert...  She opened her mouth as if she was going to say something, only to not be able to speak at all.  THERE ARE A BUNCH OF OTHER PEOPLE IN HERE STANDING AROUND US, WHY NOW!?  After repeating this process a few times, she simply sighed in defeat and buried her face in her hands.  "It's fine..."
Back to top Go down
Vox

Vox

PostSubject: Re: Expedition to Autunno Keep [PLOT] Day 2 - Nightmare (MATURE CONTENT)   Expedition to Autunno Keep [PLOT] Day 2 - Nightmare (MATURE CONTENT) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 30, 2013 12:48 am

Leonius just smiled. "... You have the look about you... of one who has had idle thought... pushed from mind..." He took his hand away, and started rubbing her back again. "Keeping with the theme... of honesty... When I did that... your mind was torn from contemplation... of our situation... was it not?"

He looked at the others, sighing.

"We are dealing with an entity... that has apparently attempted... to horrify people... into submission... Dwelling upon trauma... can lead to increasing... stress from such... 'Distraction in battle... is the enemy... but afterwards... your greatest friend.' A military doctrine... from my homeland... Do not let those you see... dwell upon hopelessness... Even if you must go... to extreme measures..."

Inside the suit, Leonius frowned. It was the reflection of what he said by the suit's combat computer that caught his attention, and looking over its shoulder, so to speak, he found himself thinking he sounded like his father...
Back to top Go down
Kooplah
Head Admin
Kooplah

PostSubject: Re: Expedition to Autunno Keep [PLOT] Day 2 - Nightmare (MATURE CONTENT)   Expedition to Autunno Keep [PLOT] Day 2 - Nightmare (MATURE CONTENT) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 30, 2013 3:42 am

Surveillance cameras for an archeology site? To monitor the Grimm? I suppose, if there are this many in the area... She thinks to herself while listening to Heinrich. As Bell starts speaking, and asks her a question with a serious expression on her face, Kirkka faces her, but retains her calm smile. "The dagger? It's been moved or taken elsewhere. Seems to be somewhere on the  other side of ruins, but its hard to tell exactly. A lower priority, for now." Kirkka pauses, then bows slightly. "I'm going to get ready for the trip then. Please excuse me."

Stepping out of the doorway and closing the door slowly, she walks back to her things, placing everything into her large bag and moving it all near the shower. As she steps into the high quality showering area... she removes a section from her staff. She steps to the side of the area slightly, then stabs at the ground with it, and a large wall of ice expands upward, blocking anyone's view to her, before proceeding to wash up.

That Bell knows a great deal of information that should be outside her scope of knowledge. Perhaps she took the dagger while I slept. Even so... the Grimm would likely have stopped her from moving the dagger as far as it is, less she is able to teleport herself a great distance. Or... she can directly control the Grimm? Or can the dagger? She shakes her head a few times as the water flows over it. Clarity, Kirkka. Do not assume such things until the right time. Still... it is quite an interesting turn of events. Maintain a strong suspicion of Bell. Especially once the dagger is within our... She raises her eyebrow at her own thoughts. ...my grasp.

Upon finishing, she grabs her clothes from nearby and dresses, before dispelling the already melting ice wall with some fire from her staff. As she walks out of the shower area in her battle gear, she is politely smiling to anyone she passes as she walks toward Leonius. Except Aoife.
"Pardon me for interrupting your... time together... but I would speak with you before we head out to continue our trip, Leonius. When you have a moment." Finishing her comments, she glances quickly toward Bell's "office" door, before returning to the spot along the wall where she slept and setting down her supplies. Some sort of snack bar appears from the bag and she begins consuming it. Without the wrapper of course.
Back to top Go down
Yuki-Chan

Yuki-Chan

PostSubject: Re: Expedition to Autunno Keep [PLOT] Day 2 - Nightmare (MATURE CONTENT)   Expedition to Autunno Keep [PLOT] Day 2 - Nightmare (MATURE CONTENT) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 30, 2013 5:38 am

"And how do you know candy has no emotions? Just because you can't perceive their emotions? So if you can't understand how someone else feels, obviously they feel nothing? Candy are different to us, so of course we can't understand them." Melissa said, although she was beginning to sense this wasn't about the candy.

"Living and dying... That is not a purpose, it is the means to acquire one! Everyone lives and everyone dies, and it is through this, through the struggles of life and the fear of death that one finds their purpose. You won't have it handed to you on a silver platter! If you don't look, you won't find! Just don't stop believin', let's get this party started!" Melissa said, alternating between wisely and strangely.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Expedition to Autunno Keep [PLOT] Day 2 - Nightmare (MATURE CONTENT)   Expedition to Autunno Keep [PLOT] Day 2 - Nightmare (MATURE CONTENT) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 30, 2013 5:46 am

"Tch." Taking a piece of candy and crushing it slower than usual. Afterwards she would look down at Melissa, somehow her aura nowhere to be seen despite her attitude, "And people understand how I feel? So you imply that I feel nothing. I don't fear death, I fear betrayal more than death. So. How can I know you or anyone else won't betray me? Making bonds is a weakness that grows people negligent of their own weaknesses thus they are a disease, causing the destruction of the animal from the inside.So tell me why should I expect you not to stab me in the back like so many before you?"
Back to top Go down
Yuki-Chan

Yuki-Chan

PostSubject: Re: Expedition to Autunno Keep [PLOT] Day 2 - Nightmare (MATURE CONTENT)   Expedition to Autunno Keep [PLOT] Day 2 - Nightmare (MATURE CONTENT) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 30, 2013 7:50 am

Melissa merely shrugged, though she did wince slightly at the destruction of more candy, but right after, her eyes took on a sharper, more focused look, almost as if one was looking into a lens when looking at them, "You shouldn't. Humans, by nature, betray each other when it is in their best interests. Melissa knows that better than you, I'd wager. But humans, also by nature, need to band together. Why else would we form teams? Cities? Kingdoms? Sure, making bonds with others creates weakness, but by standing together, you help cover each other's weaknesses. What you can accomplish alone pales in comparison to what you can accomplish in a team. Yes, you open yourself up to betrayal, but as the saying goes, 'It is better to have loved and lost than to have not loved at all', applies to friendships as well. Melissa has been betrayed countless times, but she still chooses not to simply forgo relationships. I can't say I approve of what she does do to cope, but it is her choice." Melissa-but-not-really-Melissa said. Moments after, she passed out.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Expedition to Autunno Keep [PLOT] Day 2 - Nightmare (MATURE CONTENT)   Expedition to Autunno Keep [PLOT] Day 2 - Nightmare (MATURE CONTENT) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 30, 2013 8:00 am

Smirking, Aoife's own serious mode would simply say, "Good choice of words. I shall allow continued relations then." With that, she would move to intercept the falling Melissa, grabbing her by the clothing and then gently sitting down, bringing Melissa onto her lap, "Perhaps I still have use for you to have her as a friend, if only for the joy it will bring when she betrays you." Fading back to her usual self after the words, she would rub her head with the spare hand before looking down at Melissa, moving to rub her head affectionately, still speaking to herself,  "She won't betray me, Melissa is better than the rest."
Back to top Go down
Yuki-Chan

Yuki-Chan

PostSubject: Re: Expedition to Autunno Keep [PLOT] Day 2 - Nightmare (MATURE CONTENT)   Expedition to Autunno Keep [PLOT] Day 2 - Nightmare (MATURE CONTENT) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 30, 2013 8:31 am

Melissa woke up after a few minutes, blinking in confusion, momentarily unsure of where she was and what she had been doing. Slowly, the fog covering her eyes disappeared and she remembered.

"Oh... I kind of went on a rant there, didn't I? Sorry about that!" She said, standing up and moving over to grab more candy.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Expedition to Autunno Keep [PLOT] Day 2 - Nightmare (MATURE CONTENT)   Expedition to Autunno Keep [PLOT] Day 2 - Nightmare (MATURE CONTENT) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 30, 2013 8:36 am

Seeing her wake up, she would blush before coughing heavily, trying to play away the embarassment of having just been stroking her, "Y-Yeah, you WILL be sorry. C-Can you get me some as well?" Not getting up, she would sit while looking down, thinking back to the words of a certain pervert, her own feelings conflicted still.
Back to top Go down
Yuki-Chan

Yuki-Chan

PostSubject: Re: Expedition to Autunno Keep [PLOT] Day 2 - Nightmare (MATURE CONTENT)   Expedition to Autunno Keep [PLOT] Day 2 - Nightmare (MATURE CONTENT) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 30, 2013 8:39 am

"Hm? Why are you blushing?" Melissa asked innocently, not having noticed Aoife stroking her head when she woke up. While she asked, she began showering Aoife with handfuls of hard candy from the mystical candy crate.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Expedition to Autunno Keep [PLOT] Day 2 - Nightmare (MATURE CONTENT)   Expedition to Autunno Keep [PLOT] Day 2 - Nightmare (MATURE CONTENT) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 30, 2013 9:01 am

Yelping as she gets bombarded, she just keeps looking down, avoiding the subject as she takes one of the sweets and holds it in her hand, "Why did you run off earlier? Did I do something wrong?" Afterwards she pops it in her mouth, waiting for her response.
Back to top Go down
Yuki-Chan

Yuki-Chan

PostSubject: Re: Expedition to Autunno Keep [PLOT] Day 2 - Nightmare (MATURE CONTENT)   Expedition to Autunno Keep [PLOT] Day 2 - Nightmare (MATURE CONTENT) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 30, 2013 11:03 am

"No of course not! I told you, I just had a headache!" Melissa lied, smiling slightly awkwardly in an attempt to cover up the lie, "You're eating the candy properly now, yay! Can't you just feel the happiness coming from the candy when it's eaten slowly?"
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Expedition to Autunno Keep [PLOT] Day 2 - Nightmare (MATURE CONTENT)   Expedition to Autunno Keep [PLOT] Day 2 - Nightmare (MATURE CONTENT) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 30, 2013 11:09 am

"I can feel my teeth chipping, that's for sure." Climbing up with a groan, she would walk over to the awkwardly smiling Melissa, patting her on the head affectionately despite her thoughts, "Listen. If you don't betray me, I won't betray you. Deal?" snickering afterwards, she would give her no time to reply, still pushing on her running, "And if you develop romantic feelings, tell me as well. If that was the cause of you hiding away in here, I want to know that."
Back to top Go down
Yuki-Chan

Yuki-Chan

PostSubject: Re: Expedition to Autunno Keep [PLOT] Day 2 - Nightmare (MATURE CONTENT)   Expedition to Autunno Keep [PLOT] Day 2 - Nightmare (MATURE CONTENT) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 30, 2013 11:38 am

"...Okay... Deal!" Melissa said, faking a smile, despite the fact that even now she didn't trust anyone to keep up a deal like that. Aoife would betray her in the future because of her insanity (She wasn't even in the mood to use 'relatively normal'), simple as that. All she could do was enjoy the friendship as long as it lasted - it was what she had resolved to so, not shun friendship, but think of it as something temporary, like a goldfish. Or at least all her goldfish seemed to be temporary. They always seemed to die when she was bleaching them to keep them looking shiny...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Expedition to Autunno Keep [PLOT] Day 2 - Nightmare (MATURE CONTENT)   Expedition to Autunno Keep [PLOT] Day 2 - Nightmare (MATURE CONTENT) - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Expedition to Autunno Keep [PLOT] Day 2 - Nightmare (MATURE CONTENT)
Page 8 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14  Next