RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Expedition to Autunno Keep [PLOT] Day 2 - Nightmare (MATURE CONTENT)

Go down 
+6
Aphrodisiac
Yuki-Chan
Frankenstein Joe
Kooplah
Seiryuu24
Vox
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Kooplah
Head Admin

Expedition to Autunno Keep [PLOT] Day 2 - Nightmare (MATURE CONTENT) - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Expedition to Autunno Keep [PLOT] Day 2 - Nightmare (MATURE CONTENT)   Expedition to Autunno Keep [PLOT] Day 2 - Nightmare (MATURE CONTENT) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2013 6:59 pm

Kirkka doesn't answer as Leo walks away and sits down. Scum. Of the worst sort. Pilorum royalty. Bah.

Turning to Yin, she lowers her weapon, but keeps it in her hand. As she begins speaking, the red glow in her eyes fade, and they return to a dull grey.
"I am... alright. Thank you for your concern. The difficulty with working together is that not everyone can be trusted. Especially with a matter such as this."

"Explain what's going on?" She says to Nigrum, as he approaches. "Let's see. An artifact of immeasurable power may be able to control Grimm somehow, there may be someone here that can use the dagger, and there is a man who's motives are unclear, but may include taking that artifact back to his homeland. Assuming we can disable it. To recap... a bunch of stuff is happening, and I can't backup anything with one hundred percent certainty yet."

She takes a long, slow breath, calming her nerves. Instead of taking what others say into consideration, Leonius just acts like he's a member of a superior race. Hardly superior, when they do such... evil things. Not speaking to anyone specific this time, she says, "We should get on with this field trip. That will be the best way to search for the dagger. We likely can't leave until someone arrives to pick us up." As she finishes, she pulls her scroll out from its well hidden pocket, keeping an eye on Leo while she attempts to contact various people, to no avail. Of course. Let's just have everything go as wrong as possible! Yay! Pocketing it once more, she smiles politely at Yin and Nigrum. "Well. Now that all the arguing is out of the way, I guess we can enjoy some ancient ruins."
Back to top Go down
Metroidhunter

Expedition to Autunno Keep [PLOT] Day 2 - Nightmare (MATURE CONTENT) - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Expedition to Autunno Keep [PLOT] Day 2 - Nightmare (MATURE CONTENT)   Expedition to Autunno Keep [PLOT] Day 2 - Nightmare (MATURE CONTENT) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 06, 2013 1:02 am

Isabelle watched with wide eyes as Leo lifted Kirkka off the ground by her throat, completely speechless.  It was the first time since initiation that she had realized just how intimidating an 8 foot tall robot-man could be.  She didn't say anything to him when he returned, worried that he might still be somewhat pissed off.  After a few moments, her curiosity got the best of her and she decided to ask about it.  However, before she could say a word, she noticed the pink-haired girl approaching Leo.  After listening to what she had said, Isabelle frowned.  How can someone make so many enemies in less than two weeks?
Back to top Go down
Navolas2
Site Owner
Navolas2

PostSubject: Re: Expedition to Autunno Keep [PLOT] Day 2 - Nightmare (MATURE CONTENT)   Expedition to Autunno Keep [PLOT] Day 2 - Nightmare (MATURE CONTENT) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 06, 2013 3:09 pm

is she serious right now? Nigrum thought listening to Kirkka's explanation before going on to propose continuing the field trip. "Wait, so let me get this straight. We're more or less stick down here due to the Grimm outside, we've all had realistic nightmares, the item that caused them is in an unknown location, maybe in the hands of the person who can control it." He said counting items on his fingers as he said them, "someone who is trying to take the artifact for themself. And you suggest we go back to our field trip." Nigrum glared a Kirkka. "So how about we just deal with all of the above before getting back to fun times. We're not children who can forget about the issues just by being given some candy."
Back to top Go down
Kooplah
Head Admin
Kooplah

PostSubject: Re: Expedition to Autunno Keep [PLOT] Day 2 - Nightmare (MATURE CONTENT)   Expedition to Autunno Keep [PLOT] Day 2 - Nightmare (MATURE CONTENT) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 06, 2013 7:11 pm

"Forgive me for implying such a thing. But caution must be taken in all regards, as we are at a major disadvantage right now. I have suspicions that the members of the archeology group here know more about this situation, but aren't freely releasing it. So for now, we will continue with our trip and use that time to gather information. This course of action is safer for the time being." Kirkka's voice reveals a calmness not present just a moment ago. It seems as though she has a plan.

Kirkka steps over to her bag just a few feet away, sifting through it and picking up several small objects, and quickly stuffing them into her belt pouches. They were possibly dust canisters, but it is hard to tell due to their size, and Kirkka's discreteness. She collects her bag after closing it up, and moves it to a corner, out of the way but not exactly hidden.
"I don't wish to involve you all in this situation, but it's obviously too late for that. But we must not be rash about our actions. Patience."
Back to top Go down
Dakir

Dakir

PostSubject: Re: Expedition to Autunno Keep [PLOT] Day 2 - Nightmare (MATURE CONTENT)   Expedition to Autunno Keep [PLOT] Day 2 - Nightmare (MATURE CONTENT) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 06, 2013 7:14 pm

"Patience?" Yin said incredulously, "We're dealing with something that is incredibly powerful. I don't think that now is the time for patience, no, we need to act." He flashed a look over at Leo and said in a voice loud enough for him to hear, "And I suggest that anyone withholding information share it with us now. We are all in this predicament together, and we all have a right to know what's going on."
Back to top Go down
Vox

Vox

PostSubject: Re: Expedition to Autunno Keep [PLOT] Day 2 - Nightmare (MATURE CONTENT)   Expedition to Autunno Keep [PLOT] Day 2 - Nightmare (MATURE CONTENT) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 06, 2013 8:00 pm

Leonius said nothing to Aoife. He merely nodded. It was what was happening a short distance away that held his attention, though if he took note of Isabelle's frown, he didn't show it.

"Truth falls from... Kirkka Scarlet's tongue..." Leonius said, not moving from his position. For once, his thoughts finished the statement. "It is precisely because... an Aura Weapon this ancient... is involved that we must... be patient... And continuing with the tour... of the ruins coincides... with the need to locate... the dagger... Assuming of course... the dagger's semblance... is not the ability to teleport... at will and it wishes... to merely taunt us..."

Slowly, he rose, and offered a hand to Isabelle. His gaze, however, was on Yin.

"You want answers..? ... Fine. The dagger... was activated by Kirkka Scarlet... when she attempted... to steal it for an as yet unknown... purpose... Having detected the fact... she is not officially here when I was amusing myself... by guiding Sum Sine Sceleri in hacking into... the airship's manifest... during the trip... I had followed and intercepted her... We both... as far as I know... recognized it for what it is... Myself due to history... with one more benign than our... enemy... Our more recent discussion... have been to reveal that Kirkka is aware... of my family history... and I of her criminal endeavors... in my homeland." He glared at Kirkka. "He asked," he said, shrugging. "Following such... Kirkka made an implausible... but not impossible offer... which as worded... gave support to belief that she intended... to try to harness the power... of the dagger... a suspicion I still hold..."

He turned his gaze back to Yin.

"... If curiosity lies satisfied... I suggest you prepare for combat... and study... We have a ruin to visit... Grimm to crush under heel... and a dagger's soul to tear from earthly vessel and rip asunder..."

"Speaking of," Bell was smiling as she clapped her hands together, swinging them back behind her back for another clap, but keeping them there as she stretched. Just entering the great hall, she was fully clothed by now, and flanked by Heinrich, whose face still bore a bit of crimson. "If Kirkka hasn't told you," she paused, tilting her head, "... Silly me, why would she have told you anything? Anyway, the Grimm have mostly cleared out of the Keep itself. Probably sensing that priceless ancient artifact everyone here seems eager to steal, destroy, or given the nature of horny teenagers, #@&%, getting really pissed off and Aura having long been our greatest weapon against the Grimm, got the hell out of here."

Heinrich glared at Kirkka, then Leonius. But he said nothing.

"... On that note, please stop pissing off ancient, barely understood artifacts, then acting surprised when it lashes out unpredictably. 'Kay?" Bell's voice was entirely too cheery, as she gave a quick little hop. "Jim's going to be staying in, monitoring the situation and trying to get a call out, but the Grimm destroyed our radio and satellite arrays when the Crimson Dagger's aura signature drove them into a paranoid frenzy, but like Kirkka didn't tell you, you'll be getting a ride back coming in a few days anyway, so let's just try to have fun!" She clapped her hands together a few times, smiling broadly. "'Kay!? 'Kay!"

As Bell ducked back out of the main hall, Heinrich sighed. "Please get your equipment ready. We will depart in ten minutes."

((OOC NOTE: Ten minutes does not mean time for fifteen more pages of banter. It means a post or two to get your shit together and get ready to go.))
Back to top Go down
Dakir

Dakir

PostSubject: Re: Expedition to Autunno Keep [PLOT] Day 2 - Nightmare (MATURE CONTENT)   Expedition to Autunno Keep [PLOT] Day 2 - Nightmare (MATURE CONTENT) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 06, 2013 8:55 pm

Yin's eyes widened as the hulking cyborg explained what had transpired away from the group, his mouth hung slightly open as he realized the implications of Kirkka's greed, So we lost our best chance of destroying it, when it wasn't even active! His fists clenched as the weight of the information hit him, Harnessing the dagger's power?! Would that even be possible? It brought me ti my knees from across the keep! He managed to get a hold of himself, closing his mouth along with his eyes, "What's done is done, unfortunately we cannot change the mistakes that have been made." He said, directing the comment at Kirkka, "As I said before, we should decide what to do with the dagger when we find it. I assume that we do not even know if harnessing its power is even possible."

Yin sighed as Bell and Heinrich entered the room. She is way too cheerful... He thought as he walked towards his bag. He had to walk by the cyborg along the way, so as he passed him he said, "Let's have a bit of a private talk, shall we?" In a low voice. He gathered up his things and slung his bag over his shoulders, heading over to the door. As he stepped out into the hall, he caught Leo's eye and glanced over to his right, hoping the half-man caught his meaning. He then walked a bit down the hall and leaned up against the wall, waiting for the group.

Last edited by Dakir on Fri Nov 08, 2013 9:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kooplah
Head Admin
Kooplah

PostSubject: Re: Expedition to Autunno Keep [PLOT] Day 2 - Nightmare (MATURE CONTENT)   Expedition to Autunno Keep [PLOT] Day 2 - Nightmare (MATURE CONTENT) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 07, 2013 12:36 am

Kirkka was prepared to respond to Yin, but she simply listened as Leo began speaking. Harnessing the power of the dagger? Certainly no easy task. I guess its a compliment, coming from even him, that he thinks I could wield such a dangerous thing. Still... Kirkka looks at Dakir as he speaks, directing a comment toward her. .. swift to action. Leonius has that trait as well... at times. Acting without thinking will get us all killed, no doubt. I must be prepared for such an event. She stretches her arms upward, leaning back slightly to stretch further, then pulls out her scroll and opens it, scanning through some information displayed on it.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Expedition to Autunno Keep [PLOT] Day 2 - Nightmare (MATURE CONTENT)   Expedition to Autunno Keep [PLOT] Day 2 - Nightmare (MATURE CONTENT) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 07, 2013 1:16 pm

Aphelion took the thumb out of his mouth and shook it off.

At least it worked.

Yawning, he decided to stretch himself out on the floor, his bag holding his head up while he took a quick nap until everyone was leaving.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Expedition to Autunno Keep [PLOT] Day 2 - Nightmare (MATURE CONTENT)   Expedition to Autunno Keep [PLOT] Day 2 - Nightmare (MATURE CONTENT) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 07, 2013 1:22 pm

Having just gotten a shower and her bag back on her back, she would already be ready for the next fight, her battle gear on and cloak ready to be caked in blood. Deciding now would be the perfect time to throw off Leo, she would keep up the friendly persona, Knight already prepared for bloodshed, "Also. I would like to apologise for my recent behaviour, Leo. It was crass of me to have behaved as such over such an insignificant thing as the Nerve staple when it is not being abused like I expected. As such, I feel it necessary to put the past behind us and return to the prior existence we had of being friends, or at least tolerating each others presence enough to not raise a weapon at each other for breathing."
Back to top Go down
Navolas2
Site Owner
Navolas2

PostSubject: Re: Expedition to Autunno Keep [PLOT] Day 2 - Nightmare (MATURE CONTENT)   Expedition to Autunno Keep [PLOT] Day 2 - Nightmare (MATURE CONTENT) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 07, 2013 3:07 pm

Nigrum sighed a Bell instructed them to get ready to go. at least the grimm are almost gone he thought walking over to his bag. He grabbed a pair of jeans from his backpack and a white shirt. He glanced around and quickly changed from his PJ pants to jeans. He pulled his shirt over his head and then put on his vest. He then pulled a canteen out of the bag and slung the strap over his shoulder. He shook the container which was full conviniently. He pulled a granola bar out and stuck it in his pocket. He pulled on his shoes before walking over to Aphelion. He rapped the side of the teen lightly with the panther. "Pretty sure a nap isn't getting ready" he said to the teen.

Last edited by Navolas2 on Sat Nov 16, 2013 1:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Amber
Amber

PostSubject: Re: Expedition to Autunno Keep [PLOT] Day 2 - Nightmare (MATURE CONTENT)   Expedition to Autunno Keep [PLOT] Day 2 - Nightmare (MATURE CONTENT) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 08, 2013 8:29 pm

Frowning at Bell and Heinrich, Viola groans as she stands up and stretches. Turning to speak to Chiu, she can't help but notice how cute the other girl is... but now was not the time to approach that subject. "I guess we should get going. Though I'd rather just stay here and kill the next two days, we probably should listen..."
Back to top Go down
Vox

Vox

PostSubject: Re: Expedition to Autunno Keep [PLOT] Day 2 - Nightmare (MATURE CONTENT)   Expedition to Autunno Keep [PLOT] Day 2 - Nightmare (MATURE CONTENT) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 08, 2013 9:13 pm

Leonius glanced at Aoife. "You bring honeyed words... that give little reason to suspect... sincerity... but we have... our truce..."

To Yin, however, he merely shook his head.

"There will be time... Later..." He merely looked down at Isabelle, smiling under his mask as he scratched her behind the ears one more time before rising.

=====

Entry #8

Those damn Grimm have cut off communication, and Bell wants to continue the goddamn tour?

I don't know why I put up with her, and after last night I'm starting to get suspicious.

That dagger Bell and the redhead were arguing about. Perhaps it is an excuse to locate it.

No matter. I am here to protect, and there are Grimm out there for Kriegskampfer (Pahahahahaha.)

... Why does this damn tablet auto-correct it to that!?

=====

Bell watched Heinrich type on his scroll, smiling. She turned her gaze back toward the great hall, glancing at Kirkka, and Leonius. Soon, she thought, her smile broadening. Soon this little game will come to an end...

You're enjoying yourself, came the reply.

... Maybe I am... She stepped out into the great hall, looking around. "Right! Anyone too chicken to go can stay here with Jim. Everyone coming, please meet by the door!"
Back to top Go down
Yuki-Chan

Yuki-Chan

PostSubject: Re: Expedition to Autunno Keep [PLOT] Day 2 - Nightmare (MATURE CONTENT)   Expedition to Autunno Keep [PLOT] Day 2 - Nightmare (MATURE CONTENT) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 08, 2013 9:30 pm

Melissa skipped over to the door, to the mighty Bestower of Cookies, already prepared. She had Soothing Mayhem slung across her back, spare dust canisters in her left pocket, and candy in the left. Ready for a fun field trip, like she had been promised!

"Yay! Field trip fun time! Are the ruins fun?" She asked the Cookie Goddess, although she didn't really think they would be fun. Ruins tended to be boring, crumbly rock buildings. But maybe these ones were fun? Or maybe there would be more Grimm killing! Either way, fun, hopefully!
Back to top Go down
Metroidhunter
Metroidhunter

PostSubject: Re: Expedition to Autunno Keep [PLOT] Day 2 - Nightmare (MATURE CONTENT)   Expedition to Autunno Keep [PLOT] Day 2 - Nightmare (MATURE CONTENT) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 09, 2013 1:52 am

Isabelle smiled as Leo scratched her behind the ear before standing up.  After picking up her sleeping bag, she looked up at him.  "I still don't get why we're continuing this trip after all the shit that's happened already."  She walked over to her bag and weapons, putting the sleeping bag away and slinging them onto her back.  "Not exactly in the mood to fight any Grimm at the moment, either," she said as she walked back towards the group.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Expedition to Autunno Keep [PLOT] Day 2 - Nightmare (MATURE CONTENT)   Expedition to Autunno Keep [PLOT] Day 2 - Nightmare (MATURE CONTENT) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 09, 2013 4:00 am

Aphelion didn't reply to Nigrum's words, though they stopped him from sleeping long enough for him to hear Bell call out to everybody. Opening his eyes, he would simply say "Sleep is how I prepare." before getting up and grabbing his bag, going up to the door with a dull expression on his face.
Back to top Go down
Navolas2
Site Owner
Navolas2

PostSubject: Re: Expedition to Autunno Keep [PLOT] Day 2 - Nightmare (MATURE CONTENT)   Expedition to Autunno Keep [PLOT] Day 2 - Nightmare (MATURE CONTENT) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 09, 2013 1:48 pm

Nigrum sighed as Aphelion got up and walked to the door. Sleep is how you prepare for death, not battle. he thought walking behind the teen towards the door of the great hall with the others. He stopped next to the door and leaned on the panther. Wonder what we're gonna see now.[i] he thought looking at Bell who had a wide grin on her face, [i]Odd Nigrum thought looking at her.
Back to top Go down
Seiryuu24
Seiryuu24

PostSubject: Re: Expedition to Autunno Keep [PLOT] Day 2 - Nightmare (MATURE CONTENT)   Expedition to Autunno Keep [PLOT] Day 2 - Nightmare (MATURE CONTENT) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 09, 2013 9:50 pm

"As long as we aren't here." Chiu agreed. While the idea of venturing out deeper into this damned keep did not seem appealing, it was better than spending the next two days sitting around remembering her dreams. Another slight wave of nausea passed through Chiu as she stood, but no more retching followed. Her stomach, fortunately, had emptied a while ago.

"I'll meet you over at camp in a couple minutes. I need to...I need to brush my teeth." She announced. It wasn't a lie, not exactly. The taste of bile was sharp on her tongue, but there was other things she needed to clean. Things she didn't want Viola to know about.
Back to top Go down
Amber
Amber

PostSubject: Re: Expedition to Autunno Keep [PLOT] Day 2 - Nightmare (MATURE CONTENT)   Expedition to Autunno Keep [PLOT] Day 2 - Nightmare (MATURE CONTENT) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 10, 2013 12:37 pm

"Sounds fine... I'm just gonna go stand by Bell, I guess." Even though she wondered why exactly Chiu seemed to need to brush her teeth, Viola brushed it off. If the other girl didn't want to share those details, then she wouldn't press for them. With all that said and done, Viola packs up her things fairly quickly, and heads over to wait by Bell.
Back to top Go down
Vox

Vox

PostSubject: Re: Expedition to Autunno Keep [PLOT] Day 2 - Nightmare (MATURE CONTENT)   Expedition to Autunno Keep [PLOT] Day 2 - Nightmare (MATURE CONTENT) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 10, 2013 10:20 pm

"... This it?" Bell said, as Heinrich joined her at the door. "Alright, welcome back to~"

She probably should have finished by shouting the name of the keep, but as the heavy door that had kept them safe slid open, everyone's eyes were on what lay outside, against a wall. Chiu, or rather most of her, with the rest of her head scattered across the wall to her side by an apparently self-inflicted gunshot.

Bell merely held the bridge of her nose as her shout died in her throat, head lowering. "Goddamn it..."

The corpse was real. The blood and bits of bone were real. It was Chiu, lying dead in the hallway. Immediately, Heinrich was out the door, Kriegskampfer ready. "Everyone stay put," he barked, glaring down both directions before glaring at Bell. "Who the hell opened the door to let her out!?"

As everyone reacted, Leonius looked at Yin. "... You wanted... words..? It seems there is... a delay..."
Back to top Go down
Dakir

Dakir

PostSubject: Re: Expedition to Autunno Keep [PLOT] Day 2 - Nightmare (MATURE CONTENT)   Expedition to Autunno Keep [PLOT] Day 2 - Nightmare (MATURE CONTENT) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 10, 2013 10:34 pm

Yin turned to the cyborg, I suppose it was inevitable, especially in a place as dangerous as this. All the more reason to beat this thing. He cleared his throat, "Yes," He said in a low voice, assuring nobody else could hear them, "When we finally do find this dagger, what do you want to do with it? What is your motive for finding it?" He asked, I need to know who I can trust. He thought, Because I sure as hell don't trust Bell, nor Kirkka now, for that matter. If she really wants to try and control the dagger's power...It can't happen.
Back to top Go down
Navolas2
Site Owner
Navolas2

PostSubject: Re: Expedition to Autunno Keep [PLOT] Day 2 - Nightmare (MATURE CONTENT)   Expedition to Autunno Keep [PLOT] Day 2 - Nightmare (MATURE CONTENT) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 10, 2013 11:23 pm

What the f**k Nigrum thought seeing the body of Chiu behind the door. This isn't right He stared at the body for a moment in disbelief before Heinrich was at the door weapon at the ready. "How could this have happened" said looking at the body. It wasn't a common thing to see the body of another human, let alone one caused by a self inflicted injury.

He glanced at Bell holding the bridge of her nose with her head down. Was she mourning over Chiu or something else. He continue looking and saw Viola. He walked over to her, "Are you alright? You seemed closer to her than the rest of us."
Back to top Go down
Vox

Vox

PostSubject: Re: Expedition to Autunno Keep [PLOT] Day 2 - Nightmare (MATURE CONTENT)   Expedition to Autunno Keep [PLOT] Day 2 - Nightmare (MATURE CONTENT) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 10, 2013 11:29 pm

Leonius reached up, his hand going almost absentmindedly to Isabelle's head, and he began gently scratching her behind the ears, as if responding preemptively to a need for comfort. His visor, however, was on Yin. "... I will... destroy it... but I am still unsure... how..."

His glance drifted toward Chiu. Then Viola, as concern crept into his mind. But he pushed it from thought, glancing down at Isabelle and frowning under the mask.
Back to top Go down
Dakir

Dakir

PostSubject: Re: Expedition to Autunno Keep [PLOT] Day 2 - Nightmare (MATURE CONTENT)   Expedition to Autunno Keep [PLOT] Day 2 - Nightmare (MATURE CONTENT) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 10, 2013 11:33 pm

Yin nodded, "Then we are on the same page. That is more than I can say for others, though. We have to keep a close eye on Kirkka and Bell. I don't trust either of them." He said. He was silent for a moment before adding, "When you said that Kirkka wanted to control the dagger...what did you mean? What did she want to do with it? And what makes her think that she even can?"
Back to top Go down
Amber
Amber

PostSubject: Re: Expedition to Autunno Keep [PLOT] Day 2 - Nightmare (MATURE CONTENT)   Expedition to Autunno Keep [PLOT] Day 2 - Nightmare (MATURE CONTENT) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 11, 2013 12:55 am

Brushing off Nigrum's question, Viola gasps at the sight outside the door. Collapsing to the floor in surprise, she can barely hold her body up with how bad she's shaking. "Bu... but she seemed fine... w...why? Why would she do this out of the blue like this?"
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Expedition to Autunno Keep [PLOT] Day 2 - Nightmare (MATURE CONTENT)   Expedition to Autunno Keep [PLOT] Day 2 - Nightmare (MATURE CONTENT) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 11, 2013 2:39 am

Looking at the corpse, she would crack a small smile, though it would disappear in an instant. Scratching her head while she thinks, it would take a few seconds before saying rather loudly and in an almost triumphant manner, "Look, no face!" Well. At least someone saved her the job of doing it, or letting the Grimm do it. If someone is going to try and intimidate you then the day after commit suicide, they don't deserve pity of grief.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Expedition to Autunno Keep [PLOT] Day 2 - Nightmare (MATURE CONTENT)   Expedition to Autunno Keep [PLOT] Day 2 - Nightmare (MATURE CONTENT) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 11, 2013 3:00 am

Covering his mouth before taking in the whole situation, Aphelion gulped and closed his eyes, putting his hands together, "Gods guide her departure... from the cycle of life..." he started muttering prayers.

Stay calm. Remember, usefulness is beyond life. Now she'll contribute to living of other creatures.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Expedition to Autunno Keep [PLOT] Day 2 - Nightmare (MATURE CONTENT)   Expedition to Autunno Keep [PLOT] Day 2 - Nightmare (MATURE CONTENT) - Page 10 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Expedition to Autunno Keep [PLOT] Day 2 - Nightmare (MATURE CONTENT)
Page 10 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next