RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A Mothers Choice (Open)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Dakir

A Mothers Choice (Open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Mothers Choice (Open)   A Mothers Choice (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 19, 2013 10:30 pm

Kasumi dove to the side, holding her arms out in front of her, aimed at the charging Ursa. She released a blast of wind Dust from her vambraces, aiming at the beast. This also served to send her sliding along the forest floor and distance her from the remaining Grimm.
Back to top Go down
Tyler Yamasaki

PostSubject: Re: A Mothers Choice (Open)   A Mothers Choice (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 19, 2013 10:43 pm

When the girl put herself away From The Ursa Aurora drew her blade back behind her head and stabbed at the beast, hoping to put it through it's throat, but failing as the beast swatted her blade out of the way, bringing her with it as it slashed at her with its claws! Zwei wasn't faring very well either, as the beast simply used the back of it's paw to try and knock him out of the way when he tried to get it....
Back to top Go down
Kellenredx

Kellenredx

PostSubject: Re: A Mothers Choice (Open)   A Mothers Choice (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 19, 2013 10:48 pm

Zwei saw the Ursa attempting to swat him and leaped over the paw while swinging his blade at its wrist to reduce its mobility. Once he had landed he changed to gun mode and attempted to shoot the ursa point blank in the head.
Back to top Go down
Dakir

Dakir

PostSubject: Re: A Mothers Choice (Open)   A Mothers Choice (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 19, 2013 11:04 pm

Kasumi's eyes darted around the clearing, and she saw an opportunity. She boosted herself up onto a low hanging tree branch using her Dust. She quickly created a small wave of water which drenched the Ursa and surrounding area. She then sent a bolt of electricity arcing towards the Ursa, hoping to stun it long enough to deal a fatal blow.
Back to top Go down
Tyler Yamasaki

Tyler Yamasaki

PostSubject: Re: A Mothers Choice (Open)   A Mothers Choice (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 19, 2013 11:11 pm

When Zwei Took out his Ursa Aurora was already on the back of her own, having used another momentum seal to get onto it's back, now she was stabbing it in the spine, hoping to sever it or something along those lines. She stabbed a couple more times before just quitting this strategy and simply blowing it's brains out, something that was not easy to do on the back of a thrashing Ursa Major! But she had pulled it off, and so had Zwei and the girl from before it seemed. That was when the nevermore finally decided to attack again, as it dove at them and tried to slash them to ribbons with it's claws! Thankfully Aurora was fast and managed to avoid the claws, and grab onto it's leg. WHOOO! She yelled as the Nevermore rose higher and higher
Back to top Go down
Kellenredx

Kellenredx

PostSubject: Re: A Mothers Choice (Open)   A Mothers Choice (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 19, 2013 11:19 pm

Zwei had no idea what to do if he shot the nevermore she would fall to her death. Sadly it was his only ranged capability so all he could do was take aim at the nevermore and wait for a safe shot to take
Back to top Go down
Tyler Yamasaki

Tyler Yamasaki

PostSubject: Re: A Mothers Choice (Open)   A Mothers Choice (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 19, 2013 11:27 pm

When The Nevermore reached the end of Zweis Range Aurora Smiled and pointed Hopes Advocate at its head. SURPRISE YOU OVERGROWN CROW! She said as she fired, her bullet ripping through The Bird's head, and in turn through it's brain, causing it to start dropping like a rock! She then would let go and started Using Momentum seals, eventually making her way down to the Two of them safely. Well, that was fun! she said with a smile as the nevermore landed, taking out a bunch of trees along with it.
Back to top Go down
Dakir

Dakir

PostSubject: Re: A Mothers Choice (Open)   A Mothers Choice (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 19, 2013 11:36 pm

Hmm, She thought as the nevermore fell from the sky, These two are more capable then I first thought. She hopped down from the tree branch, her feet squishing in the mud created by her attack. She smirked as she saw the boy, who seemed to have a mask covering his face.

She turned to the older woman and couldn't help but find her demeanor amusing. "You've got that right." She replied, placing her hands on her hips, "So who might you two be? And why are you out here?"
Back to top Go down
Kellenredx

Kellenredx

PostSubject: Re: A Mothers Choice (Open)   A Mothers Choice (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 19, 2013 11:41 pm

Zwei leaned on a nearby tree "Why am I out here? I really dont know this is where I woke up and then I met her". He gestured toward Aurora before  cleaning his weapon and sheathing it. "OH! I forgot I am Zwei Carter...good job back there" He extended his arm and had a bright smile under his mask. He used his free arm to take another pill...he hoped no one asked why
Back to top Go down
Tyler Yamasaki

Tyler Yamasaki

PostSubject: Re: A Mothers Choice (Open)   A Mothers Choice (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 19, 2013 11:45 pm

And Im Aurora Yamasaki. You two really did do great out there, Im kinda surprised that we were ambushed to be honest, it seemed so quiet out here...And as for what I was doing here,I was just taking a walk...I needed to clear my head. She said as she Sheathed Hopes Advocate and leaned against a tree again.
Back to top Go down
Dakir

Dakir

PostSubject: Re: A Mothers Choice (Open)   A Mothers Choice (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 19, 2013 11:50 pm

Kasumi shook the boy's hand, raising an eyebrow at the pill-popping but saying nothing. She turned to the older woman as she spoke. She saw wide, kind eyes meet hers. She'd seen the type before, do-gooders, mothers, etc. People thinking that they can kill evil with kindness.

"Nice to meet the both of you, but you really should be more careful in these woods." She said, feeling a bit weird saying this to a woman older than herself, "I could hear you from half a mile away."
Back to top Go down
Tyler Yamasaki

Tyler Yamasaki

PostSubject: Re: A Mothers Choice (Open)   A Mothers Choice (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 19, 2013 11:52 pm

When She was told that she really needed to be more careful Aurora nodded. Normally you can barely hear me when your next to me, but the only outfit I had left was this one, so I kinda got stuck wearing it. she said with an embarrassed expression and a sheepish smile.
Back to top Go down
Kellenredx

Kellenredx

PostSubject: Re: A Mothers Choice (Open)   A Mothers Choice (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 19, 2013 11:57 pm

"Well me and her were gonna go hunting anyway so this worked out perfectly in my book!" He says in a cheery tone. He looked at Aurora's outfit it was different than he was used to but he didn’t mind it. The outfit suited her a little too so that was a plus. He looked at the other girl "Y'know we never got your name we cant be friends if I dont know your name!" He let out a childish laugh
Back to top Go down
Tyler Yamasaki

Tyler Yamasaki

PostSubject: Re: A Mothers Choice (Open)   A Mothers Choice (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 20, 2013 12:06 am

As soon as the other two started talking to each other Aurora simply fell silent and watched over them...
Back to top Go down
Dakir

Dakir

PostSubject: Re: A Mothers Choice (Open)   A Mothers Choice (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 20, 2013 9:16 am

Kasumi raised her eyebrow again, How old is this kid? She thought, "My name's Kasumi." She cast her gaze around the area, and then realized something, "We should probably distance ourselves from these corpses. There are scavengers in these woods that will probably be looking for breakfast."

She turned south and began walking, calling behind her shoulder, "You coming?"
Back to top Go down
Tyler Yamasaki

Tyler Yamasaki

PostSubject: Re: A Mothers Choice (Open)   A Mothers Choice (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 20, 2013 1:44 pm

Yeah let's go, I can hear some scavengers coming already. she said as she followed Kasumi, her small chains clinking against each other as she walked.
Back to top Go down
Kellenredx

Kellenredx

PostSubject: Re: A Mothers Choice (Open)   A Mothers Choice (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 20, 2013 2:28 pm

"Yeah lets go...these bodies are starting to stink already". He quickly ran and collected his mask and slipped it on his face and ran to catch up with the others. " So Kasumi you never told us why YOU were out here...So why are you in the forest?"
Back to top Go down
Dakir

Dakir

PostSubject: Re: A Mothers Choice (Open)   A Mothers Choice (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 20, 2013 6:53 pm

Kasumi gave the boy a curious look. I wonder about his reasons behind wearing that thing. She returned her gaze to the forest in front of her as she said, "I was sleeping out here. Every now and then I come out to stay in the woods for the night."
Back to top Go down
Tyler Yamasaki

Tyler Yamasaki

PostSubject: Re: A Mothers Choice (Open)   A Mothers Choice (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 20, 2013 6:56 pm

That makes sense,aside from the Grimm that are out here this forest does wonders for your mood and your mind. She said with a smile as she kept walking, the smell getting less and less offensive the more they walked.
Back to top Go down
Kellenredx

Kellenredx

PostSubject: Re: A Mothers Choice (Open)   A Mothers Choice (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 20, 2013 7:00 pm

Zwei catches up to the other two. "I still have no idea how I got here...oh well". He fixed in his mask and went onward. "Good work you two...we should do this again" Zwei had a good time fighting alongside them they made pretty good partners.
Back to top Go down
Dakir

Dakir

PostSubject: Re: A Mothers Choice (Open)   A Mothers Choice (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 20, 2013 7:06 pm

Kasumi laughed aloud at the boy's comment, "You guys seemed like you had a lot on your hands." She shrugged, "I was just helping out. I don't think this is going to be a regular thing." She gave a sidelong glance at the boy, "Although your enthusiasm is admirable."
Back to top Go down
Tyler Yamasaki

Tyler Yamasaki

PostSubject: Re: A Mothers Choice (Open)   A Mothers Choice (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 20, 2013 7:09 pm

When the younger two made comments back and forth Aurora smiled and looked to the sky, it was nice to find people that didn't constantly worry about being attacked, it was a better change from what it had been when she went to Signal...
Back to top Go down
Kellenredx

Kellenredx

PostSubject: Re: A Mothers Choice (Open)   A Mothers Choice (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 20, 2013 7:18 pm

Zwei smiled and nodded "Thanks Kasumi that means a lot!" It really did mean a lot to him considering he rarely got compliments. Zwei smiled "I just wish I could have used my aura to block the ursa it would have saved me a bullet....belive it or not they arent cheap"
Back to top Go down
Tyler Yamasaki

Tyler Yamasaki

PostSubject: Re: A Mothers Choice (Open)   A Mothers Choice (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 20, 2013 7:21 pm

When Zwei Said he wished he could have used his Aura Auroras Mood changed again, she was back to her motherly side, and she knew he would eventually need his aura... Well Then Today you got Lucky Zwei, I've always been able to awaken the Aura of others, and If you really do want to be able to use your Aura, I can awaken it for you. she said, completely and utterly serious.
Back to top Go down
Kellenredx

Kellenredx

PostSubject: Re: A Mothers Choice (Open)   A Mothers Choice (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 20, 2013 7:28 pm

Zweis eyes widened a little. "You can do that?". He paused for a second to collect his words. "Yes please do that for me" he spoke in a calm voice trying not to sound overly excited about it (he was). He had a big grin under his mask that he fought to go away.
Back to top Go down
Dakir

Dakir

PostSubject: Re: A Mothers Choice (Open)   A Mothers Choice (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 20, 2013 7:39 pm

Kasumi couldn't help but chuckle at the boy's eagerness. She wondered to herself if he was the type who wanted power for power's sake, or to protect that which he believed in. That brought her mood down a tad. Her smile faded and she decided to go wait on the top of a tree. She liked scenic views.

She pointed her hands at the ground, palms up, and shot a blast of wind at the ground, propelling her up to the top of a large tree. She twisted and landed on an upper branch. She settled her feet on the branch and leaned against the large trunk. A warm breeze blew through the canopy and she thought to herself, This may be an interesting day.
Back to top Go down
Tyler Yamasaki

Tyler Yamasaki

PostSubject: Re: A Mothers Choice (Open)   A Mothers Choice (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 20, 2013 7:43 pm

When he said he did want her to do this Aurora smiled and turned around, placing a hand on his shoulder. Close your eyes and Focus Zwei. she said before his bleached white aura flared around her before she closed her eyes and her own aura flared, causing his to cover him instead. For it is In passing that we achieve immortality, through this we become a paragon of virtue and glory to rise above all. Infinite in distance and unbound by death, I release your soul, and by my shoulder protect thee... she thought as she placed her other hand on his shoulder, causing his own aura to tone down in brightness and stay solid as her own Pink aura slowly faded away, leaving her even more tired than she already was. There...It's done. she said with a smile, this one clearly had a lot of aura to spare....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Mothers Choice (Open)   A Mothers Choice (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Mothers Choice (Open)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next