RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.
 
HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share
 

 A Mothers Choice (Open)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Tyler Yamasaki

Tyler Yamasaki

Posts : 440
Join date : 2013-09-20
Age : 21
Location : Everywhere and Nowhere

A Mothers Choice (Open) Empty
PostSubject: A Mothers Choice (Open)   A Mothers Choice (Open) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 19, 2013 5:31 pm

(notes:This Topic Takes Place one week after the Second Initiation, The Character being used Is Aurora)

It had been a week since her son had gone off to Beacon to follow in his fathers footsteps, and already he had gone through initiation nearly flawlessly, made some friends, and even found himself a girlfriend! At least, according to his letters he had. He was already so much like Declan...she hoped he wouldn't meet the same end as he did... No, Don't think like that Aurora! He'll be fine, he's just as good as Declan, if not better! she mumbled as she walked through The Forest of Forever Fall. It was a really calm place, despite how dangerous it was supposed to be...She only hoped it stayed as safe as it was now, because she was certain that every grimm in a mile radius was able to hear the clinking of her chains and the thudding of her boots against the ground....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kellenredx

Kellenredx

Posts : 1481
Join date : 2013-09-12
Location : Urf

A Mothers Choice (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Mothers Choice (Open)   A Mothers Choice (Open) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 19, 2013 7:40 pm

Zwei opened his eyes through his mask."Why am I in a forest?" He mumbles to himself. He considers going back to sleep until he saw what was in his hand...a bottle of booze."Of course...I hope I didnt break anyones stuff on my way here". He reaches into his pocket and takes pill. He slowly begins to stand and rise from the ground.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tyler Yamasaki

Tyler Yamasaki

Posts : 440
Join date : 2013-09-20
Age : 21
Location : Everywhere and Nowhere

A Mothers Choice (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Mothers Choice (Open)   A Mothers Choice (Open) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 19, 2013 7:44 pm

After a few minutes of walking Aurora ran across someone, someone that was clearly sleeping off quite a few drinks, if the bottle in his hand was any Indicator, she was about to just walk away when he woke up, and popped a pill. Im guessing that Pill's to prevent the hangover you probably have. she said with a smirk as she leaned against a nearby tree, Hopes Advocate hitting the tree with a gentle Thud.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kellenredx

Kellenredx

Posts : 1481
Join date : 2013-09-12
Location : Urf

A Mothers Choice (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Mothers Choice (Open)   A Mothers Choice (Open) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 19, 2013 7:51 pm

Zwei struggled to regain his balance before leaning on a tree. Another voice spoke to him he looked and saw a lady older than him by the look of it."It helps the hang over a little".He scans the area looking for clues of why he woke up there he decided he would figure it out later."I must have thought I was the only one in the forest when I came here".
He turned the bottle toward his mouth and less than a mouthfull came out."Where are my manners im ZweI Carter and you are?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tyler Yamasaki

Tyler Yamasaki

Posts : 440
Join date : 2013-09-20
Age : 21
Location : Everywhere and Nowhere

A Mothers Choice (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Mothers Choice (Open)   A Mothers Choice (Open) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 19, 2013 7:56 pm

Aurora Yamasaki. And if your trying to help your hangover don't drink more Booze. she said in a motherly tone. Here I've got something that will help better than the pill you took. She said as she pulled a bottle of water out of her bag and a effervescent that would help absorb some of the alcohol, and fix some of the headache,and dropped it into the bottle before putting the cap back on and holding out towards Zwei. Here, drink this, it should help with the headache at the very least
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kellenredx

Kellenredx

Posts : 1481
Join date : 2013-09-12
Location : Urf

A Mothers Choice (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Mothers Choice (Open)   A Mothers Choice (Open) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 19, 2013 8:04 pm

Zwei had never seen anyone more friendly to a stranger before...it was a nice change. He takes the bottle and opens the lid. "Thanks the pills hardly work anymore". He slid his mask up to reveal his mouth and tilted the bottle. He could feel some of his headache dissapear shortly afterwards he sighed with relief after putting the mask down again. "Thank you so much...this happens way too often than It should"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tyler Yamasaki

Tyler Yamasaki

Posts : 440
Join date : 2013-09-20
Age : 21
Location : Everywhere and Nowhere

A Mothers Choice (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Mothers Choice (Open)   A Mothers Choice (Open) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 19, 2013 8:17 pm

When he said thanks Aurora smiled and nodded. Not a problem Zwei, I like to help people anyway, so this is pretty normal for me. she said as she pushed off of the tree, clasping her hands behind her back before walking over to him with a smile. You know you really should hold back a little on your drinking if this happens more often than it should... she said as she walked just past him before smiling and jumping up, backflipping in midair to land in front of him. You happen to have anything to do Zwei? Im bored as hell right now and I was kinda hoping I would find something to do out here. she told him with her devious smile, she had switched to being hyper now....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kellenredx

Kellenredx

Posts : 1481
Join date : 2013-09-12
Location : Urf

A Mothers Choice (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Mothers Choice (Open)   A Mothers Choice (Open) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 19, 2013 8:24 pm

The sudden mood changes startled him a little...he made sure not to let it show. Zwei stood silent for a moment thinking of possible things that the two could do. "Well I can think of several things...Do you enjoy hunting?". He adjusted the fitting on his mask drunk me messed with the fitting damnit he thought to himself
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tyler Yamasaki

Tyler Yamasaki

Posts : 440
Join date : 2013-09-20
Age : 21
Location : Everywhere and Nowhere

A Mothers Choice (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Mothers Choice (Open)   A Mothers Choice (Open) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 19, 2013 8:27 pm

Grimm hunting? Sounds good to me! she said as she pulled Hopes Advocate out of its sheathe, the sword turning into a rifle as she brought it to her shoulder. Well, what's your weapon Zwei? she asked with a smirk, knowing how good a weapon Hopes Advocate was, but she was curious as to what Her son's generation had come up with in the way of weaponry...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dakir

Dakir

Posts : 798
Join date : 2013-09-11
Age : 99

A Mothers Choice (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Mothers Choice (Open)   A Mothers Choice (Open) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 19, 2013 8:31 pm

Kasumi gazed out over the forest, taking in the view from one of the many cliffs. She sat on the cliff, hanging her feet off the edge. She tilted her head towards the rising sun, basking in its gentle warmth. She stood and stretched, rolling up the sleeping bag she had slept in that night. She had slept out under the stars the previous night.

She had already stayed for a bit longer than she had intended, and was slightly worried that the Ursa would soon be on the prowl. She ran her hand through her hair and looked out over the cliff. She noticed what sounded like chains off in the distance. Hmm, that's certainly not normal. She thought. Guessing she needed a wake up call, she launched herself off the cliff, relishing the wind blowing by her face.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kellenredx

Kellenredx

Posts : 1481
Join date : 2013-09-12
Location : Urf

A Mothers Choice (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Mothers Choice (Open)   A Mothers Choice (Open) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 19, 2013 8:35 pm

He saw Aurora draw a weapon and show it off to him. It certainly was impressive to say the least. Zwei smirked under his mask a little. He drew forissimo from its sheathe and held it out showing her the blade. "This is fortissimo" he said before quickly changing it to tonfa and then gun mode "There is another thing it does but it is difficult to explain". Once he had finished speaking,  out of the corner of his eye he spotted someone or some thing launch itself off a cliff well that is depressing. "By the way nice weapon" He complimented
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tyler Yamasaki

Tyler Yamasaki

Posts : 440
Join date : 2013-09-20
Age : 21
Location : Everywhere and Nowhere

A Mothers Choice (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Mothers Choice (Open)   A Mothers Choice (Open) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 19, 2013 8:42 pm

Thats an Interesting weapon you have there, Mine is Called Hopes Advocate, and well you've already seen Two of It's forms, might as well show you the final form. She said before she held the rifle out to the side, the gun turning into it's javelin form very quickly. This form right here is why It's such a useful weapon, It has different Elemental abilities, plus if I hold on tight enough I can flip it over and fire bullets from it. She said with a smile before Turning it back into a rifle.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kellenredx

Kellenredx

Posts : 1481
Join date : 2013-09-12
Location : Urf

A Mothers Choice (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Mothers Choice (Open)   A Mothers Choice (Open) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 19, 2013 8:48 pm

Zwei shrugged "Now I have to show you the other mode" He chuckles a little. He presses a button on the hilt and the tonfa extends while the blade is shot out of the hilt revealing a smaller handle to grabs the ejected blade from. He grabs the blade and twirls both the weapons before bringing  them back into one piece and sheathing his weapon again. "Well I did say it was difficult to explain not show" he laughs again before looking around "Now that I think of it...where are we?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tyler Yamasaki

Tyler Yamasaki

Posts : 440
Join date : 2013-09-20
Age : 21
Location : Everywhere and Nowhere

A Mothers Choice (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Mothers Choice (Open)   A Mothers Choice (Open) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 19, 2013 8:58 pm

When He split his weapon In half Auroras Jaw dropped, this generation really had improved their weaponry it seemed. But then Zwei asked her a question and she smiled. We're about a three hour's walk into The Forest of Forever Fall, that's where we are Zwei, and Im honestly surprised you were out here. she said before looking around, making sure there weren't any grimm around before Loading up a Red Cartridge of dust into the slot on her clip.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kellenredx

Kellenredx

Posts : 1481
Join date : 2013-09-12
Location : Urf

A Mothers Choice (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Mothers Choice (Open)   A Mothers Choice (Open) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 19, 2013 9:05 pm

Zwei had so many questions about what he did last night. Like: how did he get three hours into the forest while drunk? "Im surprised too I wake up in strange places often but this takes it to a whole new level". He shrugged again, like he decided earlier he would figure it all out later. He loaded 6 rounds into the revolver and looked back to Aurora. "Are you ready?" he double checked that the safety was on. He doesn’t want to end up shooting his new friend
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tyler Yamasaki

Tyler Yamasaki

Posts : 440
Join date : 2013-09-20
Age : 21
Location : Everywhere and Nowhere

A Mothers Choice (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Mothers Choice (Open)   A Mothers Choice (Open) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 19, 2013 9:13 pm

When Zwei Asked her if she was Ready Aurora clicked the safety off and nodded, just as a group of Four Ursas Charged into the clearing! Get Ready Zwei, these are Majors, this is going to be a challenge. She said as each one stood on their hind legs, putting them each at around eight feet tall! Then she noticed the nevermore flying towards them....Shit. OH FOR GOD'S SAKE! she yelled as she noticed it get closer to them.


Last edited by Tyler Yamasaki on Sat Oct 19, 2013 10:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dakir

Dakir

Posts : 798
Join date : 2013-09-11
Age : 99

A Mothers Choice (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Mothers Choice (Open)   A Mothers Choice (Open) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 19, 2013 9:27 pm

Well..this is a predicament. She thought as she clung to the feathers on the back of the Grimm she was now riding. I didn't really expect this. She had jumped expecting to have to land, but landed on a mass of feathers instead. Guess I should bail. She waited for another second before letting go and beginning her descent to the ground. As she fell, she spun and shot a fireball from her vambrace towards the giant bird, hoping to at least clip it.

She then faced the ground, which was coming up rapidly to meet her. She noticed two people down below, with two Ursa for each of them. She grinned as she thought, This should be fun. She slowed her fall with a blast of wind and landed behind a woman. She quickly stood and said, "Hi!" In a voice that was overly cheerful.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kellenredx

Kellenredx

Posts : 1481
Join date : 2013-09-12
Location : Urf

A Mothers Choice (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Mothers Choice (Open)   A Mothers Choice (Open) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 19, 2013 9:34 pm

Zwei was stunned someone had just...fallen from a nevermore. He was so speechless he had to take a pill to speak forgetting about the grimm completely "Did you just- Why- Who-" He had too many question he didn’t know what to say. He figured it would be better to focus on the grimm for now. He breathed deeply and calmly said "It will be best to co-ordinate out attacks to maximize our chances of winning". He cringed at how stupid he must have sounded
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tyler Yamasaki

Tyler Yamasaki

Posts : 440
Join date : 2013-09-20
Age : 21
Location : Everywhere and Nowhere

A Mothers Choice (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Mothers Choice (Open)   A Mothers Choice (Open) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 19, 2013 9:56 pm

When a girl Fell from the Nevermore and launched a fireball at it The beast moved away from it as best it could, but the fire still clipped it and sent it diving down for a few seconds before it caught itself and Fired a barrage of Feathers at the three of them, accidentally hitting one of the Ursa Majors in the back with one of them, not killing it, but harming it pretty badly. Yeah, we should Focus fire on the majors for now, then Move onto the Nevermore. She said as she dashed towards the injured one, firing at it with her flaming bullets, lighting parts of the Grimm on fire! She then Jumped backwards, The Rifle Returning to a sword before she landed, ready for a fight.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kellenredx

Kellenredx

Posts : 1481
Join date : 2013-09-12
Location : Urf

A Mothers Choice (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Mothers Choice (Open)   A Mothers Choice (Open) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 19, 2013 10:04 pm

"The majors? got it!" He puts Fortissimo into blade mode and starts circling the ursae to get on the side of the hurt one. He pushes off the ground toward the Ursa while throwing his mask like a Frisbee at its head to distract it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dakir

Dakir

Posts : 798
Join date : 2013-09-11
Age : 99

A Mothers Choice (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Mothers Choice (Open)   A Mothers Choice (Open) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 19, 2013 10:10 pm

Kasumi quickly observed the situation. Two injured, one occupied, that leaves one for me. She glanced quickly at the sky to ensure the nevermore wasn't coming down to get them, but it seemed to be coming around for another pass. We're fine for now.

She ran her right hand over her left vambrace and formed a whip-like flame using Dust. She snapped it through the air towards the uninjured beast, aiming to catch it in the neck.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tyler Yamasaki

Tyler Yamasaki

Posts : 440
Join date : 2013-09-20
Age : 21
Location : Everywhere and Nowhere

A Mothers Choice (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Mothers Choice (Open)   A Mothers Choice (Open) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 19, 2013 10:19 pm

When they Each took on an Ursa Aurora smiled and dashed forward, slashing at the neck of the Grimm Zwei had injured highly and severing it before nodding and moving onto the other injured Ursa, slashing at it several times before shooting it to kill it! That left Two Ursa's and the nevermore that was still circling them, then Aurora noticed the girl from earlier snap a flaming whip at the Ursa, making it back up a bit before charging at her! Look out! These ones are brave! she yelled as a momentum seal formed at an angle underneath her feet, sending her barreling at the Charging ursa...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kellenredx

Kellenredx

Posts : 1481
Join date : 2013-09-12
Location : Urf

A Mothers Choice (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Mothers Choice (Open)   A Mothers Choice (Open) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 19, 2013 10:25 pm

Zwei maintains his dash as he leaps over the dead ursa and charges at the fourth ursa. He runs to take the ursa head on there was no way he was gonna be killed by some overgrown bear. At the last second he sidesteps the ursa and aims a stab into the throat of it. "These two are gonna be more difficult stay on guard!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dakir

Dakir

Posts : 798
Join date : 2013-09-11
Age : 99

A Mothers Choice (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Mothers Choice (Open)   A Mothers Choice (Open) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 19, 2013 10:30 pm

Kasumi dove to the side, holding her arms out in front of her, aimed at the charging Ursa. She released a blast of wind Dust from her vambraces, aiming at the beast. This also served to send her sliding along the forest floor and distance her from the remaining Grimm.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tyler Yamasaki

Tyler Yamasaki

Posts : 440
Join date : 2013-09-20
Age : 21
Location : Everywhere and Nowhere

A Mothers Choice (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Mothers Choice (Open)   A Mothers Choice (Open) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 19, 2013 10:43 pm

When the girl put herself away From The Ursa Aurora drew her blade back behind her head and stabbed at the beast, hoping to put it through it's throat, but failing as the beast swatted her blade out of the way, bringing her with it as it slashed at her with its claws! Zwei wasn't faring very well either, as the beast simply used the back of it's paw to try and knock him out of the way when he tried to get it....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




A Mothers Choice (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Mothers Choice (Open)   A Mothers Choice (Open) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down
 
A Mothers Choice (Open)
Back to top 
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
 Similar topics
-
» A Game of Truths and Dares [OPEN]
» Broken Heart & Deathstone's Herd
» What if everything perfect was just a lie ?(open)
» A clown or a killer? (open)
» Homecoming (Atlas, open, preferably a passive RP)

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RWBY: The RPG :: Basket :: Basket-
Jump to: