RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Scurvy Potato Bar (Open)

Go down 
+12
JL
Drake Ferrox
Aphrodisiac
Frankenstein Joe
Skylight
Tsuteto
Dakir
Kaliot
CentralDogma
Ziplock80
DrGustave
Amber
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Skylight
Approval Minion

The Scurvy Potato Bar (Open) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Scurvy Potato Bar (Open)   The Scurvy Potato Bar (Open) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 10, 2013 10:03 pm

Rosa turns to Yvaine and says" Same for you... Say.. You like killing people don't you?"
Back to top Go down
Amber

PostSubject: Re: The Scurvy Potato Bar (Open)   The Scurvy Potato Bar (Open) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 10, 2013 10:08 pm

"Most of the time other people do it for me... but yeah, I do enjoying killing people. But I also enjoy killing them on my terms, and I certainly don't sign contracts." Yvaine responds, guessing what subject Rosa was going to bring up next.
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: The Scurvy Potato Bar (Open)   The Scurvy Potato Bar (Open) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 10, 2013 10:10 pm

Rosa sighs and turns back to Frank" so about those resources."
Back to top Go down
DrGustave
DrGustave

PostSubject: Re: The Scurvy Potato Bar (Open)   The Scurvy Potato Bar (Open) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 10, 2013 10:12 pm

"Yeah, what kind of resources are we talking about?" He asks as Rosa turns back around.
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: The Scurvy Potato Bar (Open)   The Scurvy Potato Bar (Open) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 10, 2013 10:12 pm

"Anything..except for my rule..."
Back to top Go down
Dakir

Dakir

PostSubject: Re: The Scurvy Potato Bar (Open)   The Scurvy Potato Bar (Open) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 10, 2013 10:17 pm

Kasumi saw the woman finish her conversation with the other woman next to her. It looked like the "boss" wasn't quite the boss. It seemed as if she had somewhat of an equal. She shrugged to herself as she pushed herself off the bar. She made her way to the woman leisurely, making a circuitous route towards her.

She leaned up next to her, "Hi." She said, careful to keep her voice neutral. Her heart pounded in her chest. She knew she needed work, but she also knew that she was dealing with some shady characters here. "You seem like a woman that needs things done."
Back to top Go down
DrGustave
DrGustave

PostSubject: Re: The Scurvy Potato Bar (Open)   The Scurvy Potato Bar (Open) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 10, 2013 10:21 pm

"Anything I want?" 'I want my parents back...' "I...uh, I can't really think of anything right now." He says distractedly. "But," he signs his name on the contract, "You have a deal."
Back to top Go down
Amber
Amber

PostSubject: Re: The Scurvy Potato Bar (Open)   The Scurvy Potato Bar (Open) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 10, 2013 10:24 pm

Appraising the girl that had approached her, Yvaine instantly notices how young and nervous she looks. "And you barely look old enough to be drinking, let alone in a place like this. What makes you think you have any skills that I could find a use for? You're hardly old enough to be a master at anything, and I hire them all the time. You're cute... I'll give you that. But I'm not sure what you could do for me."
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: The Scurvy Potato Bar (Open)   The Scurvy Potato Bar (Open) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 10, 2013 10:26 pm

Rosa smiles at him and gives him a small kiss on the cheek before walking over to the bar to grab another drink. She says before she goes to get her drink "Thank you for helping is out Frank."
Back to top Go down
Dakir

Dakir

PostSubject: Re: The Scurvy Potato Bar (Open)   The Scurvy Potato Bar (Open) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 10, 2013 10:30 pm

Kasumi was horrified, Do I really look that nervous?! She swallowed, slowing her breathing. "I promise you," She replied, "I've been trained my entire life in using Dust. I can hold my own, you certainly don't need to worry about that. She said, sounding more confident than she felt. Probably shouldn't have given her that information. She thought, chiding herself. She put on a fierce and determined smile, "Test me if you want, but I can fight."
Back to top Go down
DrGustave
DrGustave

PostSubject: Re: The Scurvy Potato Bar (Open)   The Scurvy Potato Bar (Open) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 10, 2013 10:34 pm

"Yeah, no problem." Franklin said as Rosalin went for another drink. He then looked back down at what was left of his drink and finished it off. He continued to look at his empty drink but intently listened in on the conversation happening a few seats down from him.
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: The Scurvy Potato Bar (Open)   The Scurvy Potato Bar (Open) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 10, 2013 10:48 pm

As Rosa goes to get another drink she sees a giant spider about to bite Franklin. She goes to smack it on his face. The spider dissappeared... " Wow this stuff is strong..."
Back to top Go down
DrGustave
DrGustave

PostSubject: Re: The Scurvy Potato Bar (Open)   The Scurvy Potato Bar (Open) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 10, 2013 10:54 pm

As Rosa hits him in the face he falls back off of his chair onto the ground. He grips his nose where she had hit him. "Ow....Is this how you say hi to your friends?" He says, getting back up off of the ground.
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: The Scurvy Potato Bar (Open)   The Scurvy Potato Bar (Open) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 10, 2013 10:55 pm

Rosa shakes her head and composes herself. " ugh. I think this stuff that bartender gave me is making me see stuff..." as she spots a fake fly she swats at it until it just disappears out of no where?
Back to top Go down
Amber
Amber

PostSubject: Re: The Scurvy Potato Bar (Open)   The Scurvy Potato Bar (Open) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 10, 2013 10:59 pm

Yvaine catches the determination on the face of the girl in front of her, despite her nervousness. Taking another drink of her vodka, she scrunches her nose at the taste now, setting the bottle back on the bar.

"A few things. First, your full name. Second, do you have any silly morals? Are you against killing people, against stealing, against torture, blackmail, or any other number of 'evil' things? If the answer to more than one of those topics is yes, you may as well leave now. And third. How much would you actually expect to get paid for any services you provided me?"
Back to top Go down
DrGustave
DrGustave

PostSubject: Re: The Scurvy Potato Bar (Open)   The Scurvy Potato Bar (Open) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 10, 2013 11:02 pm

Franklin looked at Rosalin as she swatted at the air. 'Yup...cold hearted killer.' "Riiiiight, well don't you think having more to drink would probably make it worse?" He asked as she continued to swat at the air.
Back to top Go down
Dakir

Dakir

PostSubject: Re: The Scurvy Potato Bar (Open)   The Scurvy Potato Bar (Open) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 10, 2013 11:04 pm

She thought for a moment, Should I give her a fake name? No. That would probably only lead to trouble. "Kasumi Futo is my name, as for morals?" She had to think for a moment about this one as well. Sure she had morals, but morals didn't put food in her stomach. "I'll do what has to be done." She replied, "And I would expect enough pay to make it worth my time."
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: The Scurvy Potato Bar (Open)   The Scurvy Potato Bar (Open) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 10, 2013 11:04 pm

"Uh...yea. She put down her glass and sat down.
Back to top Go down
DrGustave
DrGustave

PostSubject: Re: The Scurvy Potato Bar (Open)   The Scurvy Potato Bar (Open) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 10, 2013 11:08 pm

"Yeah....So, who is Kalius?" Franklin asked having remembered seeing that name on the contract. "Is he like the leader or what?"
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: The Scurvy Potato Bar (Open)   The Scurvy Potato Bar (Open) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 10, 2013 11:10 pm

"New appointed leader of White Fang, Elite #1 of the five elites and well my boyfriend. We're still filling up our elite spaces as your #3."
Back to top Go down
DrGustave
DrGustave

PostSubject: Re: The Scurvy Potato Bar (Open)   The Scurvy Potato Bar (Open) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 10, 2013 11:14 pm

"New leader? What happened to the last one?" Franklin asked while spinning around the remaining ice cubes in his glass.
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: The Scurvy Potato Bar (Open)   The Scurvy Potato Bar (Open) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 10, 2013 11:17 pm

"I....I ummm...cracked his skull..heh heh... My bad..." She laughs sarcastically and then smiles
Back to top Go down
Amber
Amber

PostSubject: Re: The Scurvy Potato Bar (Open)   The Scurvy Potato Bar (Open) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 10, 2013 11:23 pm

"Hmm... good answers, though your hesitation shows that at least one of them is partially a lie. I'll give you one warning about this, lying to me is probably a mistake you don't want to make... unless you want to be dead within 24 hours, in which case... by all means, continue lying to me. I'll give you one more chance to answer me truthfully before I either kill you myself or have one of the many people here willing to make a quick buck do it for me."

Smiling slightly at the girl, she hops over the bar and starts working on her own Corpse Reviver #2, adding slightly higher portions than recommended during the process. Taking a sip, she looks back over at the girl and waits for the real answers, not just what the girl thought she wanted to hear.
Back to top Go down
Dakir

Dakir

PostSubject: Re: The Scurvy Potato Bar (Open)   The Scurvy Potato Bar (Open) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 10, 2013 11:29 pm

Kasumi's smile faded slightly, She's very perceptive, isn't she? Ha! This is going to be fun. Her eyes narrowed slightly as she answered, "Nothing I said is a lie." She said simply, "I need work, and I'm not going to turn down a job even if I don't necessarily believe it's right." She shrugged, "That's all. If you don't believe me, that's not my problem."
Back to top Go down
DrGustave
DrGustave

PostSubject: Re: The Scurvy Potato Bar (Open)   The Scurvy Potato Bar (Open) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 10, 2013 11:30 pm

Franklin looked up from his glass an over at Rosa. "Oh...of coarse you did." He begins to listen in on the conversation a few seats down again.
Back to top Go down
Amber
Amber

PostSubject: Re: The Scurvy Potato Bar (Open)   The Scurvy Potato Bar (Open) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 10, 2013 11:40 pm

"Tsk tsk tsk. I know what you're trying to do, and it won't work. Maybe you didn't understand my question, though. I might be 'evil' according to... well, anyone, but I do make exceptions. Tell me what things you would rather not take part in, and I will try to find a place for you in the areas you have left. If there are any areas left, that is. I will not ask again."

Taking another drink of her Corpse Revival, she reaches in to one of her pockets and pulls out a check. If someone was perceptive enough, they might notice that the number is seven digits.

"All I need to do is write your name down and hand you this check, and you'll have more money than you'll ever know what to do with. But first you have to start telling me the truth, and failing that... I really will kill you."
Back to top Go down
Dakir

Dakir

PostSubject: Re: The Scurvy Potato Bar (Open)   The Scurvy Potato Bar (Open) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 10, 2013 11:56 pm

Kasumi's eyes darted to the check and quickly back up to the woman. She examined the mental picture in her mind and realized the check truly was enough money than she would know what to do with. Her heart rate raised again, She's not kidding! She realized. "Ok, then." She said, "If that's the case, if a person has done nothing wrong to society, I have no quarrel with them. However, rich people who abuse their power at the expense of the poor," She paused for a moment, looking down at her drink, "Are certainly no friend of mine." She finished in a quieter voice.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Scurvy Potato Bar (Open)   The Scurvy Potato Bar (Open) - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Scurvy Potato Bar (Open)
Page 4 of 14Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 14  Next