RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Scurvy Potato Bar (Open)

Go down 
+12
JL
Drake Ferrox
Aphrodisiac
Frankenstein Joe
Skylight
Tsuteto
Dakir
Kaliot
CentralDogma
Ziplock80
DrGustave
Amber
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
DrGustave

The Scurvy Potato Bar (Open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Scurvy Potato Bar (Open)   The Scurvy Potato Bar (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 10, 2013 6:29 pm

"Franklin Dillinger." Frank says as he orders another drink. "Rosalin Delfineus.... Where have I heard that name before..." He says as takes a sip of his new drink. "Thanks mate"
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion

PostSubject: Re: The Scurvy Potato Bar (Open)   The Scurvy Potato Bar (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 10, 2013 6:32 pm

((Deleted))

Last edited by Skylight on Fri Oct 11, 2013 5:24 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Amber
Amber

PostSubject: Re: The Scurvy Potato Bar (Open)   The Scurvy Potato Bar (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 10, 2013 6:36 pm

After serving the guy in armor his glass of water and a plate of nachos, Bill glances around the bar, spotting Yvaine threatening someone this early, and yells at her. "HEY, YVAINE. Quit threatening the poor lad, he didn't know you were here damnit!" Turning back to little miss model, he glances at her drink and starts laughing before answering. "Hahaha... that just happens to be the favorite drink of the woman I just yelled at. It tends to have some pretty strong side effects, and has been rumored to make the drinker hallucinate."

--------------------------------------

Meanwhile, Yvaine appreciates the guy she threatened at least kind of listening to her before responding. "Hmm... better. Next time, ask for my approval before even turning music on here though. My name may not be on the deed, but this bar is mine. Now, if you'll excuse me... I have another pest to take care of. Oh, and enjoy this parting gift... maybe you'll actually remember my message." As she walks off, she quickly leaves a cute little Y on Vates' cheek, using Flaying Needle to accomplish the deed.

Heading over to the bar, she takes a seat close to Rosalina and Franklin, turning to Bill to reprimand him. "So, Bill. You've been warned about talking to me like that before, and then I find out you served MY drink to some new girl? You pretty much signed your own death warrant with that. And you know in this bar, I'm the judge, jury, and executioner."

After her brief monologue, she takes Rosalina's dagger out from the bar, throwing it straight in to his eye, before cleanly decapitating him with Flaying Needle as he starts screaming in pain.

"Medic! No... wait, that's not right. Janitor!"
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: The Scurvy Potato Bar (Open)   The Scurvy Potato Bar (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 10, 2013 6:40 pm

((Deleted))

Last edited by Skylight on Fri Oct 11, 2013 5:23 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
CentralDogma

CentralDogma

PostSubject: Re: The Scurvy Potato Bar (Open)   The Scurvy Potato Bar (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 10, 2013 6:42 pm

Vates puts his hand on the cut and watches Yvaine walk to the bar, Oh, I like her. I like her a lot. He heads back to his booth, and brings his book back out while he drinks.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: The Scurvy Potato Bar (Open)   The Scurvy Potato Bar (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 10, 2013 6:45 pm

"Well. That escalated quickly." Would be the only thing from the Golden man, sticking to watching on while drinking and eating, though as a precaution he would take out his Chains, wrapping a small amount around his arm with the handle above his hand.
Back to top Go down
Tsuteto

Tsuteto

PostSubject: Re: The Scurvy Potato Bar (Open)   The Scurvy Potato Bar (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 10, 2013 6:47 pm

Sitting at the bar, watching the events unfold right next to him, Tsuteto gave a small sigh. My my, his thought began, staring down at the dead body, Dangerous business Bill, why'd you have to cross the line? Turning the head towards him, he reached to the one good eye, opened wide in terror, and closed it. "Have a good rest, my friend."

Taking his hand off the silent head, he went to pick up his glass again. "If you ladies wouldn't mind, it'd be nice to have at least a little peace and solitude in this establishment." Press the glass to his lips, the ice clinked around as he tipped it to take another sip.
Back to top Go down
Kaliot
Timeline Minion
Kaliot

PostSubject: [color=#417DC1][/color][color=#DCF0FF][/color]   The Scurvy Potato Bar (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 10, 2013 6:48 pm

Hmm, I must say I wasn't expecting something like this to happen this evening. Aurelia watched as the bartender was slain with no mercy. She sighed and stood up. She moved around feeling like she was as light as a feather.

Aurelia left the bar area and floated over to a table of a man who seemed rather out of place ((Connla)). Aurelia plopped herself down and took a sip of her rum. "This doesn't seem like the place for a man like yourself." She glanced at his armor and then at his food. "A rather odd place to pick if you just came here to dine."
Back to top Go down
DrGustave
DrGustave

PostSubject: Re: The Scurvy Potato Bar (Open)   The Scurvy Potato Bar (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 10, 2013 6:51 pm

Franklin looked over the bar at the late Bill. "Why'd you go ahead an do that?" he asked the two women standing over top the body. "Now we don't have a bar tender...." He said in a completely un-phased voice
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: The Scurvy Potato Bar (Open)   The Scurvy Potato Bar (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 10, 2013 6:52 pm

"It was either come here, or starve until I got into town. Didn't think it would be that bad however." Comes from the man in a friendly tone, gesturing towards the two and the dead corpse as he says the second part.
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: The Scurvy Potato Bar (Open)   The Scurvy Potato Bar (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 10, 2013 6:54 pm

Rosa pats Franklin on the back "He wasn't that good anyways. She takes a glass and fills it with nothing but vodka.. straight up... she hands it to Franklin" Now this is a drink.
Back to top Go down
DrGustave
DrGustave

PostSubject: Re: The Scurvy Potato Bar (Open)   The Scurvy Potato Bar (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 10, 2013 6:59 pm

Franklin looks at the drink and takes a swig. "Eh...not really one for vodka....but it'll do. So....any hallucinations yet?" He asks with a chuckle.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: The Scurvy Potato Bar (Open)   The Scurvy Potato Bar (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 10, 2013 6:59 pm

Carolynn limped into the bar in her orange jumpsuit, using the Crutchshot to help her walk up to the bar, "Excuse me, you wouldn't happen to have any sulfur dioxide?" she asked off the bat, followed by noticing Bill's body.

"Dango it ICEA, you brought me to a dangerous place."

"You always wanted action, Carolynn." answered a robotic voice from the Crutchshot.

"That is true, but this time I wanted sulfur dioxide..."
Back to top Go down
Amber
Amber

PostSubject: Re: The Scurvy Potato Bar (Open)   The Scurvy Potato Bar (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 10, 2013 7:02 pm

Completely ignoring the guy in the trench coat, Yvaine speaks directly to Franklin. "I dunno. I enjoyed it? He deserved it? Ms. Sheriff's hat here seems to feel the same way I do. And anyway, look at where you are. This is a den of murderers, thieves, and the scum of the planet. One bartender dying isn't gonna be noticed. Plus... free drinks.

Finishing up her little chat, she sheathes Flaying Needle and turns to the bar, locating an unopened bottle of scotch and grabs it. As she opens the bottle and takes a swig, she turns back to look at the woman in the sheriff's hat.

"So, what's your story? You seem very casual about murder, which is always a good trait in any respectable woman."

Sparing a glance at the cripple who just walked in, she wonders what the hell they could be looking for here if it isn't a drink or work.

Last edited by Amber on Thu Oct 10, 2013 7:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: The Scurvy Potato Bar (Open)   The Scurvy Potato Bar (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 10, 2013 7:03 pm

Rosa shakes her head "nothing yet. Right as she says this she sees a giant bench crash through the wall. She shakes her head again and it is instantly gone.
Back to top Go down
Kaliot
Timeline Minion
Kaliot

PostSubject: [color=#417DC1][/color][color=#DCF0FF][/color]   The Scurvy Potato Bar (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 10, 2013 7:03 pm

"Well, to be fair, it usually isn't this bad." She glanced over at the bar. "May your soul find peace." Aurelia said under her breath as she did a quick head bow before turning back to the man. "So, where did just come from? If you don't mind me asking, of course." She took another sip.
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: The Scurvy Potato Bar (Open)   The Scurvy Potato Bar (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 10, 2013 7:09 pm

She turns her head to the lady who just killed the bartender. "White Fang.. ever hear of them?" She takes off hat to reveal the rest of her hair and small fox ears. "One of the elite 5 mercenaries. Pretty special huh? So whats up with you?"
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: The Scurvy Potato Bar (Open)   The Scurvy Potato Bar (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 10, 2013 7:13 pm

"Well I just returned from some jobs out in the areas between kingdoms. I'm heading back to Vale for now to do more minor work, pooling my assets and that sort of thing. What about you? I don't exactly see this sort of place befitting for a fair maiden such as yourself. " After he takes a handful of nachos and eats them, washing it down with a good gulp of water.
Back to top Go down
Amber
Amber

PostSubject: Re: The Scurvy Potato Bar (Open)   The Scurvy Potato Bar (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 10, 2013 7:17 pm

"Ahh... I see. That doesn't really answer why you're in what is effectively MY bar, but fair enough. I'm just a private party... looking for contacts and maybe business partners in some future endeavors. This bar is one of my usual recruiting places." Yvaine responds, taking a long gulp of the scotch afterwards.

"Anyway, you'll always be welcome in any of my properties, and you're free to kill whoever you see fit... besides me, of course. I'd rather not make an enemy out of you."
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: The Scurvy Potato Bar (Open)   The Scurvy Potato Bar (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 10, 2013 7:22 pm

Rosa holds out her hand" Rosalina.. You?" She turns her attention back to Franklin.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: The Scurvy Potato Bar (Open)   The Scurvy Potato Bar (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 10, 2013 7:23 pm

Carolynn covered her nose with her free hand, "Ugh, this place reeks of alcohol. I guess I'll stay until someone shows up from the staff. If I get hurt I blame you ICEA."

"Still your fault for making me, mama."

Disregarding that comment, she sat down at the bar, already feeling slightly light headed.
Back to top Go down
Amber
Amber

PostSubject: Re: The Scurvy Potato Bar (Open)   The Scurvy Potato Bar (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 10, 2013 7:25 pm

"Yvaine Lux. Now that I have the name to match, I do recognize you from some of your previous work." She says as they shake hands, taking another sip of scotch after they let go.
Back to top Go down
Kaliot
Timeline Minion
Kaliot

PostSubject: [color=#417DC1][/color][color=#DCF0FF][/color]   The Scurvy Potato Bar (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 10, 2013 7:31 pm

"I wouldn't necessarily call myself a fair maiden, but..." She spaced out for a moment. "...I just came here for a quick drink and to see if any of my acquaintances were around..." Aurelia quickly glanced around the room. "...which still doesn't seem to be the case. Jerks." She took another swig of her rum. "My name is Aurelia by the way. Pleased to me ya!"
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: The Scurvy Potato Bar (Open)   The Scurvy Potato Bar (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 10, 2013 7:35 pm

" My name is Connla. And if the acquaintances are as intriguing as you are, then I may have to come to this bar more often." is quickly followed by some laughter, then pushing the bowl into the middle, "Feel free to have any if you desire, it's not like I will have to pay any more."
Back to top Go down
DrGustave
DrGustave

PostSubject: Re: The Scurvy Potato Bar (Open)   The Scurvy Potato Bar (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 10, 2013 7:40 pm

"So," Franklin says as Rosa turns back to him, "Fauna huh? I guess you are Rosa the model, hmm?" He says looking up at her ears.
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: The Scurvy Potato Bar (Open)   The Scurvy Potato Bar (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 10, 2013 7:49 pm

Rosa says "Oh? If I may ask where did you find out about me?" She says taking a glass and filling it with a bottle of whiskey.
Back to top Go down
Tsuteto

Tsuteto

PostSubject: Re: The Scurvy Potato Bar (Open)   The Scurvy Potato Bar (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 10, 2013 7:51 pm

Giving a soft sigh, Tsuteto at least gave a small thanks to no one. The two seemed to be quite crude, and he reminded himself that this is why he became a personal fight instructor. Life can end up being too short if you don't know how to defend yourself, let alone have someone who can do so.

Finishing the water, he set it down. New people had arrived, and one injured. Immediately taking attention to that, he got up and moved over to the new girl, who seemed to be talking to someone else. "I'm sorry, I just noticed. Are you hurt? Can I help?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Scurvy Potato Bar (Open)   The Scurvy Potato Bar (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Scurvy Potato Bar (Open)
Page 2 of 14Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 14  Next