RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Scurvy Potato Bar (Open)

Go down 
+12
JL
Drake Ferrox
Aphrodisiac
Frankenstein Joe
Skylight
Tsuteto
Dakir
Kaliot
CentralDogma
Ziplock80
DrGustave
Amber
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 8 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Skylight
Approval Minion

The Scurvy Potato Bar (Open) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Scurvy Potato Bar (Open)   The Scurvy Potato Bar (Open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 10, 2013 7:49 pm

Rosa says "Oh? If I may ask where did you find out about me?" She says taking a glass and filling it with a bottle of whiskey.
Back to top Go down
Tsuteto

PostSubject: Re: The Scurvy Potato Bar (Open)   The Scurvy Potato Bar (Open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 10, 2013 7:51 pm

Giving a soft sigh, Tsuteto at least gave a small thanks to no one. The two seemed to be quite crude, and he reminded himself that this is why he became a personal fight instructor. Life can end up being too short if you don't know how to defend yourself, let alone have someone who can do so.

Finishing the water, he set it down. New people had arrived, and one injured. Immediately taking attention to that, he got up and moved over to the new girl, who seemed to be talking to someone else. "I'm sorry, I just noticed. Are you hurt? Can I help?"
Back to top Go down
Amber
Amber

PostSubject: Re: The Scurvy Potato Bar (Open)   The Scurvy Potato Bar (Open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 10, 2013 7:52 pm

"Ahh... just like that guy said. I've seen some of your modeling work in the past."

Getting sick of scotch, she replaces it with a fresh bottle of vodka, opening it and taking a drink right away.
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: The Scurvy Potato Bar (Open)   The Scurvy Potato Bar (Open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 10, 2013 7:55 pm

Rosa returns her attention to Yvaine and says" Glad some people on this side of town notice what I do outside of murdering people."
Back to top Go down
Kaliot
Timeline Minion
Kaliot

PostSubject: [color=#417DC1][/color][color=#DCF0FF][/color]   The Scurvy Potato Bar (Open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 10, 2013 7:55 pm

Aurelia giggled at Connla's comment. "I don't know if you wanna do that!" She watched as the bowl of nachos was pushed towards the center of the table and waved her hand a bit. "No thanks, I've gotten what I came here for." She grinned as she swirled around the bottle of rum, her head tilted as if she were thinking. "Okay, maybe just one!" Her hand shot out towards the bowl like a snake and returned a chip to her mouth. Covering her mouth, she let out a muffled "Thanks!".
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: The Scurvy Potato Bar (Open)   The Scurvy Potato Bar (Open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 10, 2013 7:56 pm

"Stand back, meatbag."

"Shaddap ICEA, I didn't build you to feel jealousy." Carolynn scolded her AI companion before turning to the man, "No, thanks. Just because I'm a cripple doesn't mean I can't do stuff myself." she frowned.

"I only want to know if they have sulfur dioxide, then I'm leaving."
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: The Scurvy Potato Bar (Open)   The Scurvy Potato Bar (Open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 10, 2013 8:07 pm

Giving her a kind smile, he would shrug slightly would before speaking, " No problem, they are not as filling as I had hoped, though it should be enough to get me into town."
Back to top Go down
Dakir

Dakir

PostSubject: Re: The Scurvy Potato Bar (Open)   The Scurvy Potato Bar (Open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 10, 2013 8:15 pm

Kasumi leans up against the bar table, scanning the room once more. She watched as one of the other patrons yell at a number of other people, as well as slice the DJ on the cheek with her weapon. It seems that she's in charge around here, I guess. She took a sip of her drink, savouring the taste.

She decided to inquire the woman about a potential job opportunity, but most certainly did not want to get on her bad side. She thought for a moment, then stayed put, I'll just bide my time for now, I suppose.
Back to top Go down
DrGustave
DrGustave

PostSubject: Re: The Scurvy Potato Bar (Open)   The Scurvy Potato Bar (Open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 10, 2013 8:29 pm

Franklin sets down his drink and turns back to Rosalin. "So is that dagger special to you or do you just carry it for intimidation?" He asks looking at the blood-stained dagger once again.
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: The Scurvy Potato Bar (Open)   The Scurvy Potato Bar (Open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 10, 2013 8:35 pm

"Oh that's not mine. It's a steak knife from the hotel I stayed at." She laughs." You want to see mine?"
Back to top Go down
Kaliot
Timeline Minion
Kaliot

PostSubject: [color=#417DC1][/color][color=#DCF0FF][/color]   The Scurvy Potato Bar (Open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 10, 2013 8:36 pm

She finished chewing her chip and took a sip of her rum. "Well, you could always get something-" She looked towards the bar. "Nevermind. Well, you should probably consider heading out soon before it gets even more...rowdy."
Back to top Go down
DrGustave
DrGustave

PostSubject: Re: The Scurvy Potato Bar (Open)   The Scurvy Potato Bar (Open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 10, 2013 8:47 pm

"Yeah, sure why not?" Franklin responds.
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: The Scurvy Potato Bar (Open)   The Scurvy Potato Bar (Open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 10, 2013 8:49 pm

Rosa unveils Ares and powers it with a blue and red crystal. Making a combined glow. She then unveils the rest of the 10 Plagues as they form the wings. She tosses Ares in her hand. " So whatcha think?"
Back to top Go down
DrGustave
DrGustave

PostSubject: Re: The Scurvy Potato Bar (Open)   The Scurvy Potato Bar (Open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 10, 2013 9:04 pm

"Well that's certainly....extravagant." Frank says staring at the glow of the weapon. "So...what is it exactly?" He asks after refilling his whiskey.
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: The Scurvy Potato Bar (Open)   The Scurvy Potato Bar (Open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 10, 2013 9:06 pm

It's well... Projectiles to launch and a sword powered by 2 different dust crystals." She uses her aura to send Locusta flying into the wall.
Back to top Go down
DrGustave
DrGustave

PostSubject: Re: The Scurvy Potato Bar (Open)   The Scurvy Potato Bar (Open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 10, 2013 9:14 pm

"Ranged weapon huh? Never really cared for them too much for 'em. Personally I find closer combat to be more....interesting." Franks says taking a sip from his whiskey.
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: The Scurvy Potato Bar (Open)   The Scurvy Potato Bar (Open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 10, 2013 9:17 pm

((Deleted))

Last edited by Skylight on Fri Oct 11, 2013 5:29 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
DrGustave
DrGustave

PostSubject: Re: The Scurvy Potato Bar (Open)   The Scurvy Potato Bar (Open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 10, 2013 9:21 pm

((Deleted))

Last edited by DrGustave on Fri Oct 11, 2013 4:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tsuteto

Tsuteto

PostSubject: Re: The Scurvy Potato Bar (Open)   The Scurvy Potato Bar (Open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 10, 2013 9:23 pm

"I did not mean to offend ma'am," Tsuteto said curtly. "As for sulfur dioxide, I am not sure. As you can tell," he continued on, gesturing to the head on the counter, "The bartender has taken a permanent leave of absence. If you could curb your rough attitude, I'd be willing to help you look behind the counter." Tsuteto didn't wait for a response as he jumped over the counter to begin searching.
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: The Scurvy Potato Bar (Open)   The Scurvy Potato Bar (Open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 10, 2013 9:26 pm

((Deleted))

Last edited by Skylight on Fri Oct 11, 2013 5:29 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
DrGustave
DrGustave

PostSubject: Re: The Scurvy Potato Bar (Open)   The Scurvy Potato Bar (Open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 10, 2013 9:36 pm

((Deleted)

Last edited by DrGustave on Fri Oct 11, 2013 4:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: The Scurvy Potato Bar (Open)   The Scurvy Potato Bar (Open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 10, 2013 9:40 pm

((Deleted))

Last edited by Skylight on Fri Oct 11, 2013 5:30 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
DrGustave
DrGustave

PostSubject: Re: The Scurvy Potato Bar (Open)   The Scurvy Potato Bar (Open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 10, 2013 9:50 pm

((Obliterated))

Last edited by DrGustave on Fri Oct 11, 2013 4:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: The Scurvy Potato Bar (Open)   The Scurvy Potato Bar (Open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 10, 2013 9:56 pm

((Deleted))

Last edited by Skylight on Fri Oct 11, 2013 5:30 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Amber
Amber

PostSubject: Re: The Scurvy Potato Bar (Open)   The Scurvy Potato Bar (Open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 10, 2013 9:58 pm

Hearing Rosa's last sentence, Yvaine turns to her and laughs before saying anything.

"Well... you can't exactly blame them, can you? I probably would have asked if I knew you better..."
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: The Scurvy Potato Bar (Open)   The Scurvy Potato Bar (Open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 10, 2013 10:03 pm

Rosa turns to Yvaine and says" Same for you... Say.. You like killing people don't you?"
Back to top Go down
Amber
Amber

PostSubject: Re: The Scurvy Potato Bar (Open)   The Scurvy Potato Bar (Open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 10, 2013 10:08 pm

"Most of the time other people do it for me... but yeah, I do enjoying killing people. But I also enjoy killing them on my terms, and I certainly don't sign contracts." Yvaine responds, guessing what subject Rosa was going to bring up next.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Scurvy Potato Bar (Open)   The Scurvy Potato Bar (Open) - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Scurvy Potato Bar (Open)
Page 3 of 14Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 8 ... 14  Next