RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Some School [Open-ish]

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Shortstop
Enforcement Minion
Shortstop

Some School [Open-ish] Empty
PostSubject: Some School [Open-ish]   Some School [Open-ish] Icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2014 10:52 pm

((OOC: Unless your character has met Ron, you might as well go to another thread. Doesn't matter if your character hates him or thinks of him as a friend. Just as long as they know him, you can post in here.))

((Week 16, Thursday, just after Midnight/New Years))

Ron was sitting on the edge of a roof of a five-storied building in Beacon. There were a couple lower roofs below him, but it was mostly just a straight drop to the ground. Thirty feet behind him was the door to the roof, behind which was the staircase leading down to the floors of the building. Scattered around the roof are various ventilation machines and fans.

The fireworks signifying the new year had just ended. Without the noise and lights, Ron was left contemplating the drop to the ground. With that, he was thinking of the past 4 months he had spent at this "school." Going through the events he thinks, Started with being late to getting here because I hiked up the cliffs. Then my partner for initiation was someone I didn't know. My initiation was cancelled before I even got to start it. And I was given two more people on my team I didn't know. Both of which barely talked. Then the teammate who actually talked and one of the ones who didn't left. And I was stuck with two new teammates. Who also don't talk much... Ron's thoughts continue through the problematic year he has had so far.
Back to top Go down
FlyingToaster

FlyingToaster

PostSubject: Re: Some School [Open-ish]   Some School [Open-ish] Icon_minitimeWed Jan 29, 2014 1:08 am

Gersemi was walking down the roof calmly as the fireworks went off. She looked over to Ron and decided to approach him. She sat down beside him silently, keeping the quiet between them as the fireworks finished. "This is my first time seeing those lights. Those are called fireworks, right?" she asked, not looking at Ron yet.

Gersemi had much to think about herself. She had to figure out how to function without being told that she was worthless and good for nothing. It was a strange process to get used to. No yelling, no screaming. No raggedy clothes. Wow.
Back to top Go down
Shortstop
Enforcement Minion
Shortstop

PostSubject: Re: Some School [Open-ish]   Some School [Open-ish] Icon_minitimeFri Jan 31, 2014 7:04 pm

"Yep," Ron mutters in answer. He isn't up for small talk. Or any talk, for that matter. He thinks, ...Then there was the time I helped Shem fight all those Grimm. But no one even knew I was there except that rude and annoying girl who doesn't understand peoples mood. I'm just a shadow. Then that stupid campaign happened.
Back to top Go down
FlyingToaster

FlyingToaster

PostSubject: Re: Some School [Open-ish]   Some School [Open-ish] Icon_minitimeSat Feb 01, 2014 1:47 am

Gersemi looked over at him. She stared at him, pondered a moment, then spoke. "You seem to have something on your mind. Do you wish to speak about it?" she asked, staring longer at him. She didn't know what was wrong, or if she was any help, but it didn't hurt to try. She continued to stare.
Back to top Go down
Shortstop
Enforcement Minion
Shortstop

PostSubject: Re: Some School [Open-ish]   Some School [Open-ish] Icon_minitimeSat Feb 01, 2014 10:42 am

"I'm not much for speaking my feelings, and I doubt you'll be any help," Ron responded monotonously. Over the months that he has had Gersemi on his team, he has noticed that she doesn't show any emotions, if she even has them. He probably could have asked why she was like that, but getting into other peoples pasts seems rude to him. That campaign, where one stupid idea lead to an accident, that was shown in front of the entire school. Not to mention what that video also caused. He glanced over at Gersemi, startled at her staring at him, he sighed and thought, Doesn't surprise me, she doesn't understand how she herself feels, let alone how I feel.
Back to top Go down
DrGustave
DrGustave

PostSubject: Re: Some School [Open-ish]   Some School [Open-ish] Icon_minitimeSat Feb 01, 2014 9:46 pm

Declan burst through the door leading to the roof, almost breaking it off its hinges, just as the fireworks faded from the sky. As he looked up to the sky he let out a audible sigh as he realized he had missed the spectacle. "God....damnit...I always miss the good stuff." He grumbles under his breath. As he looks down from the darkened sky he notices two of his teammates sitting near the edge of the rooftop. "Hey Ron, Ger." He said, greeeting them both as he approached. "How were the fireworks? They sounded nice from inside the school..." He said with slight annoyance in his voice. "Hmm, where's Chiu?" He asked after noticing a distinct lack of their fourth member on the roof.
Back to top Go down
Shortstop
Enforcement Minion
Shortstop

PostSubject: Re: Some School [Open-ish]   Some School [Open-ish] Icon_minitimeSat Feb 01, 2014 10:00 pm

Ron hears Declan bust through the door. I should probably fix that before any school official notices, he thinks offhandedly. He answers Declan with, "They were pretty, though the noise always bugs me."

Turning away from the edge, he responds to Declan's other question by saying, "Probably with her fiancee." He scowls; he usually isn't angry at this subject, or most subjects, but tonight he was in a bad mood. The only one from my original team. The one I've known the longest, and she is somewhere else. Just like everyone else on that team.

Last edited by Shortstop on Sat Feb 01, 2014 11:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
FlyingToaster

FlyingToaster

PostSubject: Re: Some School [Open-ish]   Some School [Open-ish] Icon_minitimeSat Feb 01, 2014 11:00 pm

Gersemi looked back casually at the destruction Declan created. "Declan, I don't think that that is how a door is meant to be opened." she said in her same monotone voice. Declan was the only one from their team that she had left. She hadn't really shared with the others that she was blind in one eye, so Declan was the only one who knew. Besides, no one could really tell, as her eye is almost always covered. "Fiance. That must be a nice thing to have." she remarked. "Of course, that would get in the way of being a Huntress. There is a lot of danger in this career path."
Back to top Go down
Shortstop
Enforcement Minion
Shortstop

PostSubject: Re: Some School [Open-ish]   Some School [Open-ish] Icon_minitimeSat Feb 01, 2014 11:47 pm

"Get's in the way of being a team as well," Ron mutters just loud enough to be discernible. He thought back to being in Team RAWR's dorm, with no one else around. I just wish I knew why the other two left. Maybe I could have convinced them otherwise, he thought.
Back to top Go down
FlyingToaster

FlyingToaster

PostSubject: Re: Some School [Open-ish]   Some School [Open-ish] Icon_minitimeSat Feb 01, 2014 11:52 pm

Gersemi stood. "Get up." she said simply. She didn't seem to be thinking anything as she stared at him, which made it hard to tell what she was thinking...
Back to top Go down
Shortstop
Enforcement Minion
Shortstop

PostSubject: Re: Some School [Open-ish]   Some School [Open-ish] Icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 12:00 am

Ron looked up at Gersemi. Her eyes betrayed nothing of what she was thinking, as usual. "Why?" Ron asked simply. He prefers to know why he would do something if he is told to do it.
Back to top Go down
FlyingToaster

FlyingToaster

PostSubject: Re: Some School [Open-ish]   Some School [Open-ish] Icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 12:01 am

"Just do it." she said. "I want to try something."
Back to top Go down
DrGustave
DrGustave

PostSubject: Re: Some School [Open-ish]   Some School [Open-ish] Icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 12:02 am

Declan stood behind the two, not one for sitting on the edges of things. "Well it is quite a big night. If she has a loved one to spend it with she should. I certainly wouldn't object. We can always train when she returns, right?" He asked Ron. "I heard they added a new Deathstalker to the Emerald forest that we can take out..."
Back to top Go down
Shortstop
Enforcement Minion
Shortstop

PostSubject: Re: Some School [Open-ish]   Some School [Open-ish] Icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 12:05 am

"Sounds like fun," Ron says to Declan with zero trace of him actually thinking it would be fun, as he gets up. What the hell could she possibly have in mind?
Back to top Go down
FlyingToaster

FlyingToaster

PostSubject: Re: Some School [Open-ish]   Some School [Open-ish] Icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 12:11 am

Gersemi drew her bow. "I was thinking we could practice a little roof activity, since we will have to be prepared for any situation that could happen while we are here." she said seriously.
Back to top Go down
Shortstop
Enforcement Minion
Shortstop

PostSubject: Re: Some School [Open-ish]   Some School [Open-ish] Icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 12:25 am

"Roof activity?" Ron says confused. He glances over the edge and thinks, What the hell does she have in mind?
Back to top Go down
FlyingToaster

FlyingToaster

PostSubject: Re: Some School [Open-ish]   Some School [Open-ish] Icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 12:27 am

Gersemi nodded. "Yes. The roofs are all unevenly structured on several buildings, so I think it will help us in maintaining our balance and improve our combat on uneven ground.
Back to top Go down
Shortstop
Enforcement Minion
Shortstop

PostSubject: Re: Some School [Open-ish]   Some School [Open-ish] Icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 12:36 am

"Okay, but are we fighting each other or what?" Ron asks, still perplexed as to what she wants to do. As well as how this night had changed in just a few moments. Though they might change back at any moment.
Back to top Go down
FlyingToaster

FlyingToaster

PostSubject: Re: Some School [Open-ish]   Some School [Open-ish] Icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 12:37 am

"Maybe not fight. Just practice our techniques, and find out different ones as well." she said with a shrug.
Back to top Go down
Seiryuu24
Seiryuu24

PostSubject: Re: Some School [Open-ish]   Some School [Open-ish] Icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 12:46 am

Rebecca stood near the statue tapping her foot in frustration as the last vestiges of light and smoke faded from the sky. Okay, maybe she should have actually told Ron to meet her at the statue so they could ring in the new year together. But tonight was one of the most romantic spots on campus during one of the most romantic holidays on the planet. 'It should have been obvious where he was supposed to be!' She fumed.

Drawing her scroll, she found Ron's location soon enough on the dormitory roof. It was a short trip of only a few minutes before she arrived to see Ron with two other people. One boy, one girl. 'Probably his teammates.' She surmised. 'Well, I guess I can forgive him than.'

Stepping closer, cleared her throat to announce herself. "It's not nice to leave your princess alone on New Years you know."
Back to top Go down
Shortstop
Enforcement Minion
Shortstop

PostSubject: Re: Some School [Open-ish]   Some School [Open-ish] Icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 12:54 am

"Hmm, oh hi 'Becca," Ron says. Then his eyebrows knit together and he adds, "Wait. What?" Ron's moments talking with Rebecca have always been confusing. It's no ones fault, they just don't seem to have the same thought process.
Back to top Go down
FlyingToaster

FlyingToaster

PostSubject: Re: Some School [Open-ish]   Some School [Open-ish] Icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 12:57 am

Gersemi frowned slightly. What was going on?
Back to top Go down
Shortstop
Enforcement Minion
Shortstop

PostSubject: Re: Some School [Open-ish]   Some School [Open-ish] Icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 1:03 am

"Oh right. Declan, Gersemi, this is 'Becca," Ron said, "I met her a couple weeks ago. And 'Becca, this is Declan and Gersemi, two of my three teammates." Ron had momentarily forgotten that they had never met.
Back to top Go down
Seiryuu24
Seiryuu24

PostSubject: Re: Some School [Open-ish]   Some School [Open-ish] Icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 10:33 am

"Hi!" Rebecca greeted the others as she waved. "Rebecca Meskena. Pleasure to meet you two! So... Ron... Whatcha doing?" She asked, turning back to her friend.
Back to top Go down
Shortstop
Enforcement Minion
Shortstop

PostSubject: Re: Some School [Open-ish]   Some School [Open-ish] Icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 11:11 am

"Well, I came up here alone to watch the fireworks because I couldn't find any of my friends," Ron said, "And then my friends seemed to find me, after the fact." It wasn't a total lie; he did originally just want to come up here to watch the fireworks, but once they started he had went into deep thought.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Some School [Open-ish]   Some School [Open-ish] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Some School [Open-ish]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next