RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Some School [Open-ish]

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Seiryuu24

Some School [Open-ish] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some School [Open-ish]   Some School [Open-ish] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 10:33 am

"Hi!" Rebecca greeted the others as she waved. "Rebecca Meskena. Pleasure to meet you two! So... Ron... Whatcha doing?" She asked, turning back to her friend.
Back to top Go down
Shortstop
Enforcement Minion

PostSubject: Re: Some School [Open-ish]   Some School [Open-ish] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 11:11 am

"Well, I came up here alone to watch the fireworks because I couldn't find any of my friends," Ron said, "And then my friends seemed to find me, after the fact." It wasn't a total lie; he did originally just want to come up here to watch the fireworks, but once they started he had went into deep thought.
Back to top Go down
DrGustave
DrGustave

PostSubject: Re: Some School [Open-ish]   Some School [Open-ish] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 2:35 pm

"At least you two were able to watch the fire works." Declan grumbled once again, still seemingly peeved he wasn't able to watch the event. He turned his head slightly toward Ron. "Well...It is better to spend time with your teammates, right?" He asked with a slight grin. "After all it's the start of a new year!"
Back to top Go down
Shortstop
Enforcement Minion
Shortstop

PostSubject: Re: Some School [Open-ish]   Some School [Open-ish] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 10:45 pm

"That is true, Declan," Ron responds to his question. He seems a little less serious and depressed then he was a few minutes ago. But to whether it being caused by his team or his newly arrived friend is difficult to say.
Back to top Go down
Seiryuu24
Seiryuu24

PostSubject: Re: Some School [Open-ish]   Some School [Open-ish] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 03, 2014 2:18 pm

"You guys only have three members?" Rebecca asked curiously. She knew there were a few teams that had taken some loses as students dropped out or young careers were cut short. It was a sad, but unavoidable, fact. Not everyone had what it took to hunt, and even those who did sometimes fell.

As if summoned by Rebecca's words three scrolls beeped softly once. A newly arrived text message for each of the WRDG members. Should they decide to check the message now they would read:

Hey guys! Hopefully, by now, you are all off celebrating the new year and won't see this till morning. I know I haven't been the best teammate you could have asked for, and I am trying to do better, but I just wanted to let you guys know that I couldn't have asked for a better team. You mean a lot to me and I want to make sure you all know that.
-Chiu

Ps. If you are reading this hungover, there are sports drinks in the fridge.
Back to top Go down
Shortstop
Enforcement Minion
Shortstop

PostSubject: Re: Some School [Open-ish]   Some School [Open-ish] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 03, 2014 5:47 pm

Hearing the beep, Ron takes out his scroll from his hoodie's pocket. Quickly reading the message he puts it away saying, "No, we have four members, our fourth just... is with family, I guess." In his head he thought about the message thinking, Well, it's better than nothing, I guess. He had put his head down while thinking and looks back up to his prankster friend.

"So, 'Becca, why did you come up here? I didn't quite hear what you said when you first got here," Ron says changing to a new subject.
Back to top Go down
FlyingToaster

FlyingToaster

PostSubject: Re: Some School [Open-ish]   Some School [Open-ish] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 1:51 am

Gersemi stared at Rebecca with indifference, mildly disappointed with the fact that they couldn't practice. It must be nice, though, to have someone to care about you. She looked at the note from Chiu and shrugged. "Well, it seems everyone is busy, aren't they?" she said, mostly to herself. She didn't think she'd be heard.
Back to top Go down
FlyingToaster

FlyingToaster

PostSubject: Re: Some School [Open-ish]   Some School [Open-ish] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 16, 2014 1:33 pm

(Hi! I'm sorry I haven't been on in a while! I've been busy with work and school...)

Gersemi sighed. "What now?" she asked, beginning to sound somewhat irritable. She wanted to do something. Something that would make her move.
Back to top Go down
Shortstop
Enforcement Minion
Shortstop

PostSubject: Re: Some School [Open-ish]   Some School [Open-ish] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 10:00 pm

Since Rebecca was ignoring Ron's question, Ron decided to answer Gersemi. "Well, you wanted to practice. I have an idea." He backed up to the edge of the roof and fell backward, flipping himself feet up off the edge of the roof.

When the three of them rush to the edge, they see Ron flip around in the air rolling onto one of the lower roofs and jumping down to a lower roof and finally the ground. Once on the ground he looks up and shouts up to them, "We're gonna work on your stealth skills! You gotta find me and catch me! Note, I will run from you, if I see or hear you."

With that he took off running into the Emerald Forest. Not his semblance induced run, just a regular human's sprint. He thinks to himself, This is one way to celebrate the New Year.
Back to top Go down
DrGustave
DrGustave

PostSubject: Re: Some School [Open-ish]   Some School [Open-ish] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:20 pm

"Well hell...How are we gonna catch up to that?" Declan said to himself before extending the blades of his gauntlets. "Stealth, shmealth, I'll just knock over the trees until I find him!" He said before jumping off the rooftop and slamming his blades into the wall to slow his descent down the wall and onto the ground. As he hit the ground he took off running toward the emerald forest after his new leader.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Some School [Open-ish]   Some School [Open-ish] - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Some School [Open-ish]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RWBY: The RPG :: Basket :: Basket-
Jump to: