RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

After Initiation Formal Ball!

Go down 
+38
Yuki-Chan
JL
SgtReynolds
R3dder
Nitzlplix
Kaliot
Lazy_eye_of_sauron
DatteSa
Prinny
thatguyzeke
MrManix
BillyD3Kidd
bren159
Dante
Citrine
wubwub
Amber
Kellenredx
Wrecker
Steven
Kooplah
Seiryuu24
Vox
Jetscream
zhleader
Ketchum
Dust_hunter0
Skylight
Metroidhunter
AkaiOtaku
Haboo90
Dakir
CentralDogma
Myren
Navolas2
Frankenstein Joe
Aphrodisiac
Shemskis
42 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 13 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
Amber

After Initiation Formal Ball! - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: After Initiation Formal Ball!   After Initiation Formal Ball! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 7:19 pm

"I... I'd really rather not talk about that right now. Just know that this entire 'team' and 'partner' thing is something I'm not comfortable with, and a mandatory ball is certainly an annoyance." she responds, ignoring his first comment entirely.

Looking up at the night sky, she mentions "I really miss having clear skies every night... the view in the city is just not as nice as in the country."
Back to top Go down
Seiryuu24

PostSubject: Re: After Initiation Formal Ball!   After Initiation Formal Ball! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 7:19 pm

"To be honest, I respect her more for not holding back." She told him. "Mercy and compassion are not things we can expect from the Grimm. Best we learn that here where medical facilities are at hand."
Back to top Go down
Citrine

Citrine

PostSubject: Re: After Initiation Formal Ball!   After Initiation Formal Ball! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 7:21 pm

Alani watches Shem being dragged off, shrugging it off before beginning her meal, quickly realizing what kind of meat she had gotten. "Mm, it's duck," she stated matter-of-factly. She had no qualms about it, nor was she particularly excited about it either. She simply sat and enjoyed the delicious gourmet food.
Back to top Go down
zhleader

zhleader

PostSubject: Re: After Initiation Formal Ball!   After Initiation Formal Ball! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 7:22 pm

"I just get that feel from him. He didn't seem to have any respect for either of us that day in the arena. I can't stand him overlooking us! But it doesn't matter, now we can prove how much stronger we are. We'll become the best team and get more jobs done in a day than he can handle in a month!" Zack began petting Geoff, taking his mind off of his anger towards Arthur.
Back to top Go down
BillyD3Kidd

BillyD3Kidd

PostSubject: Re: After Initiation Formal Ball!   After Initiation Formal Ball! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 7:23 pm

Marc laughs as Shem is carried away, getting up for a moment. "Excuse me." he says politely to Alani before getting his own cup of punch. Coming back, he watches the stage and sits down as he drinks it. "So, you decided to come?"
Back to top Go down
Vox

Vox

PostSubject: Re: After Initiation Formal Ball!   After Initiation Formal Ball! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 7:23 pm

Leonius nodded. "Apologies, for bringing it up... And indeed... the sky is... quite beautiful..." He looked up, smiling. "... My hospital bed... before this suit... had a skylight... And I would stare up at the heavens when... I was unable to sleep..."

He clenched his fist.

"... and I would dream... that I was among them... dancing and frolicking... It is... an interesting feeling... looking up at them now..."
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Prinny

Prinny

PostSubject: Re: After Initiation Formal Ball!   After Initiation Formal Ball! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 7:25 pm

Alex walked over to where Zack, Jet, and Aoife were gathered around. He looks at Zack and asks, "How did your match go?"
Back to top Go down
Dakir

Dakir

PostSubject: Re: After Initiation Formal Ball!   After Initiation Formal Ball! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 7:26 pm

Yin swallowed a mouthful, then replied, "Oh, sorry to hear that." He took a sip of his punch and then said, "We did fine out there. Got a bit dinged up but other than that, no problems."

He focused on his food for a minute and then asked, "So what's your story?" Yin was surprised that he was finding an interest in this girl. He blamed the alcohol.
Back to top Go down
zhleader

zhleader

PostSubject: Re: After Initiation Formal Ball!   After Initiation Formal Ball! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 7:27 pm

Zack stops petting Geoff, noticing Alex. "It went pretty well. We definitely had it in the bag! How about yours?"
Back to top Go down
Citrine

Citrine

PostSubject: Re: After Initiation Formal Ball!   After Initiation Formal Ball! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 7:28 pm

Not wanting to talk with her mouth full, Alani answered, "Mhm." Her white dress only made her lightly tanned skin seem that much darker in comparison to Marc who's complexion actually seemed lighter thanks to his dark suit. Once she was done with that bite, she continued. "I found something to wear after all."
Back to top Go down
Metroidhunter
Metroidhunter

PostSubject: Re: After Initiation Formal Ball!   After Initiation Formal Ball! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 7:29 pm

Isabelle giggles uncontrollably at his reaction.

"Maybe I should stab you in the shoulder again." She takes another sip of her punch.
Back to top Go down
Prinny

Prinny

PostSubject: Re: After Initiation Formal Ball!   After Initiation Formal Ball! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 7:29 pm

"My partner got a small concussion, and apparently, she also shot Alani in the foot. Other than that, there were no other major injuries."

"Oh, and Marc got three hits on him."
Back to top Go down
Myren

Myren

Myren is somewhat surprised to find that he is enjoying himself. This ball, despite being a "formal" event had a much more relaxed atmosphere than he'd expected. the four empty glasses on the table behind him probably helped with that as well.

for now he was content to sit at his table, listening to the music as he another glass of deep red wine. looking out into the crowd he realized that he hadn't really met anyone outside of the practice arena.
Back to top Go down
Amber
Amber

PostSubject: Re: After Initiation Formal Ball!   After Initiation Formal Ball! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 7:31 pm

"Umm... right. And how do you feel now?" Viola asks as she stares at her feet, not quite sure how to respond to Leo's comments.
Back to top Go down
Jetscream

Jetscream

PostSubject: Re: After Initiation Formal Ball!   After Initiation Formal Ball! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 7:31 pm

Jet chuckles a bit. "Well we all got a little too into it that time. But I guess I see where you're coming from." He stretches his back and let's out a bit of a sigh. "I feel so naked without my armor..."

Last edited by Jetscream on Sun Sep 22, 2013 7:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
MrManix

MrManix

PostSubject: Re: After Initiation Formal Ball!   After Initiation Formal Ball! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 7:32 pm

Alexander, his meal ruined decides to find a bathroom, he was feeling nauseous.

On his way to the other side of the room, he suddenly passes out halfway on the floor.
Back to top Go down
BillyD3Kidd

BillyD3Kidd

PostSubject: Re: After Initiation Formal Ball!   After Initiation Formal Ball! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 7:33 pm

Marc laughs a bit at Shem, looking to Alani as she speaks. Once she finishes, he asks "Do you know how to dance?" He grins a bit, for the first time in awhile out of genuine amusement as he offers his hand.
Back to top Go down
Vox

Vox

PostSubject: Re: After Initiation Formal Ball!   After Initiation Formal Ball! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 7:37 pm

"Hmm... I'm not entirely sure..." He put his hands to his sides and leaned back on the bench, accidentally brushing Viola's fingers with his right hand.

It was an interesting feeling.

"... It has been over a year since I've... been able to answer that question... with any degree of certainty..." He looked over at Viola. "... You seem... nervous..."
Back to top Go down
zhleader

zhleader

PostSubject: Re: After Initiation Formal Ball!   After Initiation Formal Ball! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 7:38 pm

Turning back towards Jet, Zack replies, "Yeah, I don't think I'd ever let myself be this far away from Volc-Cannus so long if this wasn't such an important event." Facing back towards Alex, Zack begins to boast, completely ignoring the casualties Alex had just informed him of. "3 hits, huh? Well one of our opponents got hit 4 times, and the other one twice!"
Back to top Go down
Citrine

Citrine

PostSubject: Re: After Initiation Formal Ball!   After Initiation Formal Ball! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 7:38 pm

"Of course I do!" Alani was bluffing, but did her best to hide it. "But um, I don't want my food to get cold." She quickly took another bite and kept her gaze down on her plate.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: After Initiation Formal Ball!   After Initiation Formal Ball! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 7:39 pm

Aphelion walked to a fridge and quickly got a bottle of water, to which he added a few drops of aphrodasiac. He then poured two glasses of water and went outside to Leo and Viola, chuckling quietly as he left.

"Hey guys! You want some flavoured water?" he asked as he walked up to them.
Back to top Go down
Kellenredx

Kellenredx

PostSubject: Re: After Initiation Formal Ball!   After Initiation Formal Ball! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 7:40 pm

Zwei was not sure how to react  so he decided to get some punch to give Isabelle some time to be less murderous.
"Hey im pretty thirsty so im gonna get a drink wait here."
Phew hope I she wasnt serious
Back to top Go down
Prinny

Prinny

PostSubject: Re: After Initiation Formal Ball!   After Initiation Formal Ball! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 7:42 pm

"To be fair, I was never in close combat with Marc. And how many hit did you get anyways?" Alex knew that with Zack's fighting style, he had to have gotten hit at least once.

"Oh, and I never leave my weapons unless I'm sleeping. They're always so close to me and they're compact enough that I can bring them anywhere."
Back to top Go down
BillyD3Kidd

BillyD3Kidd

PostSubject: Re: After Initiation Formal Ball!   After Initiation Formal Ball! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 7:42 pm

Marc smirks, chuckling. "What did I say about fake confidence?" he half teases. "Afraid you won't be able to keep up?"
Back to top Go down
DatteSa

DatteSa

Kaitlin walks in wearing a cocktail dress and her hair put in a bun.

She walks and looks at everyone and goes to get food.
Back to top Go down
Dust_hunter0

Dust_hunter0

"I know what you mean." Samuel replied, "It would be insulting if someone held back, acting as though you are unable to bear it... or are not worth it...

But at the same time, if we do not show restraint when against each other, acting without mercy, as do the Grimm, what separates us from the beasts we fight..?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: After Initiation Formal Ball!   After Initiation Formal Ball! - Page 9 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

After Initiation Formal Ball!
Page 9 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 13 ... 18  Next