RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

After Initiation Formal Ball!

Go down 
+38
Yuki-Chan
JL
SgtReynolds
R3dder
Nitzlplix
Kaliot
Lazy_eye_of_sauron
DatteSa
Prinny
thatguyzeke
MrManix
BillyD3Kidd
bren159
Dante
Citrine
wubwub
Amber
Kellenredx
Wrecker
Steven
Kooplah
Seiryuu24
Vox
Jetscream
zhleader
Ketchum
Dust_hunter0
Skylight
Metroidhunter
AkaiOtaku
Haboo90
Dakir
CentralDogma
Myren
Navolas2
Frankenstein Joe
Aphrodisiac
Shemskis
42 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 12 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
Aphrodisiac

After Initiation Formal Ball! - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: After Initiation Formal Ball!   After Initiation Formal Ball! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 6:07 pm

Aphelion noticed a bunch of people gather up around the stage. "Sorry boys, looks like I brought some requests for you." he said to the orchestra before grabbing the mic.

"WHOEVER WANTS TO SING... MAY!!!" he shouts, tossing it into the air and jumping back into the crowd.
Back to top Go down
Dakir

PostSubject: Re: After Initiation Formal Ball!   After Initiation Formal Ball! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 6:07 pm

Yin was feeling good from the little amount of alcohol he had in his system. He was watching the goings on around the room when his new partner approached him. Yin hesitated for a moment, Nah, not worth it. He thought.

He did his best to return Dante's smile, "Indeed." He replied, "You...didn't do badly." He managed to say. It killed him inside to give the boy any compliment, but he knew they were stuck together for four years now, so he might as well try.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

"How long until this dust wears off by the way? Would rather not be fifty feet high and it suddenly stop working." , smirking as she goes through the many songs she knows, she tries to find one fitting for the pair.
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: After Initiation Formal Ball!   After Initiation Formal Ball! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 6:08 pm

Lucina catches the mic and says" hells yea"
Back to top Go down
Steven

Steven

PostSubject: Re: After Initiation Formal Ball!   After Initiation Formal Ball! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 6:08 pm

Handing Zwei his cup, "You know it, Tuxedo Mask. Any idea when the announcements start?"
Back to top Go down
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: After Initiation Formal Ball!   After Initiation Formal Ball! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 6:09 pm

As Lucina catches the mic Aeden becomes a little concerned. "Umm Lucina what exactly do you plan on singing?"
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: After Initiation Formal Ball!   After Initiation Formal Ball! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 6:10 pm

Scowling at what she would see as insolence, her hand would passively reach for where White Dragon would be, she turns to Zack and giving off the same murderous intent she would to an enemy, going to simply hover next to him and staying quiet.
Back to top Go down
zhleader

zhleader

PostSubject: Re: After Initiation Formal Ball!   After Initiation Formal Ball! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 6:11 pm

Seeing Lucina grab the mic, Zack yells over to her, "Hey, Lucina, we've got it after you, okay!?" Turning back to Aoife, Zack thinks for a moment. "It lasts 3 minutes if you don't move around too much. I'd say we can stay in the air long enough to finish a song if I throw down another vial now. Zack takes another vial out and throws it down, extending the dust's time limit.
Back to top Go down
Vox

Vox

PostSubject: Re: After Initiation Formal Ball!   After Initiation Formal Ball! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 6:12 pm

"Ah, covert operations." Leonius chuckled. He wasn't being sarcastic, or dismissive, but he took on a playful tone. "Well, Miss Spy... I would offer to be your cover... for going for a walk, but with... this event being what it is... certain assumptions may be made... by others that... you may find less agreeable..."

He spotted Isabelle getting more punch, frowning when he recalled the tendency of fruit punch to be spiked and made more traditional, but he shook it off. Even if it was a factor, most modern antibiotics didn't react to alcohol too negatively.
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: After Initiation Formal Ball!   After Initiation Formal Ball! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 6:13 pm

" Oh its nothing really. She steps up on stage and holds out her hand for Aeden to grab. " I heard you can rap. I hope you still can"
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: After Initiation Formal Ball!   After Initiation Formal Ball! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 6:15 pm

Out of the corner of his eye, Aphelion spotted Leo sitting on a bench. Here's a guy who looks tough... thought Aphelion, approaching him.

"Hey titan! You look like your liver could take a bigger punch than all this punch." Aphelion said, smiling at Leo.
Back to top Go down
Citrine

Citrine

PostSubject: Re: After Initiation Formal Ball!   After Initiation Formal Ball! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 6:15 pm

"Right." It was now that Alani realized she hadn't introduced herself earlier. "I'm Alani." She shook Shem's hand somewhat loosely and followed him towards the table. "Nice to meet you."
Back to top Go down
Kellenredx

Kellenredx

Zwei laughs
"I have no idea when it starts"
After processing what he meant by tuxedo mask
"Well arent you the keen observer. "
Zwei jokes
Back to top Go down
Jetscream

Jetscream

PostSubject: Re: After Initiation Formal Ball!   After Initiation Formal Ball! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 6:16 pm

Jet flails around in mid-air, trying to right himself. "I immediately regret this decision!"
Back to top Go down
Amber
Amber

PostSubject: Re: After Initiation Formal Ball!   After Initiation Formal Ball! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 6:16 pm

"I don't really care what other people think at this point... I'd pretty much do anything to get out of here. And you can cut it with the nicknames." Viola says, glaring slightly at Leo.
Back to top Go down
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

Aeden takes Lucina's hand and steps on stage. "I'll give it a try." Aeden begins to feel the beat surround his body and starts to bob his head to the beat. Aeden starts to rap with the skill of years of experience and pure talent.
Back to top Go down
Dust_hunter0

Dust_hunter0

PostSubject: Re: After Initiation Formal Ball!   After Initiation Formal Ball! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 6:17 pm

"We were pulled out before much of anything could happen." Samuel said as looked up getting lost in thought for a moment, "It's amazing what you can learn about yourself when forced out of your element, even for a short time... how you fight... what you need to improve..."

After dazing off for a moment, he pulled himself back to reality. "How about your's? Did you at least get to finish?"

Last edited by Dust_hunter0 on Sun Sep 22, 2013 6:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Vox

Vox

PostSubject: Re: After Initiation Formal Ball!   After Initiation Formal Ball! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 6:18 pm

"Sorry, sorry," Leonius said, offering Viola his hand as he stood.

When Aphelion approached, however, he frowned.

"You would be... incorrect... My liver is... one of many organs... I am partially missing... I am unable to imbibe alcohol..." With that, he started walking away with Viola.
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Dante

Dante

PostSubject: Re: After Initiation Formal Ball!   After Initiation Formal Ball! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 6:20 pm

Dante sighs heavily, knowing better than to say something stupid. Swallowing his pride, he nods. "You're pretty fast," he states rather plainly, shaking his head at his stupidity in the moment. Don't insult him, don't insult him, don't insult him... "Listen mu-... Keeb, I'm not saying this'll be easy, but it could be worse." He shifts his weight, staring at his partner. "... Maybe it'd be best to talk later, hash it out like people."
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: After Initiation Formal Ball!   After Initiation Formal Ball! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 6:20 pm

Lucina and Aeden finish and step off the stage throwing the mic to Zack. She says" wow your better than I thought."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: After Initiation Formal Ball!   After Initiation Formal Ball! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 6:21 pm

"Oh... sorry man. Well, have fun with Viola!" he said, waving to the girl. Aphelion then sat down on the bench and started drinking some more.
Back to top Go down
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: After Initiation Formal Ball!   After Initiation Formal Ball! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 6:24 pm

Aeden is thankful for the compliment."Thanks, I picked it up as a hobby when I was younger. Not much to do in my town so i found this and got good at it. Would you like something to drink?" Aeden motions to the snack bar.
Back to top Go down
Amber
Amber

PostSubject: Re: After Initiation Formal Ball!   After Initiation Formal Ball! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 6:25 pm

Waving slightly at pigtail horse-rider, Viola starts to follow Leo around, quickly hiding Taglio in her sleeve just in case some of the staff noticed her.

"You know... you didn't have to do this. I kinda know how much of a pain it must be to finally find somewhere you can sit before leaving a couple minutes later just to help me..." Viola says quietly to Leo.
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: After Initiation Formal Ball!   After Initiation Formal Ball! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 6:25 pm

" Sure get me a glass of that Champagne"
Back to top Go down
Dakir

Dakir

PostSubject: Re: After Initiation Formal Ball!   After Initiation Formal Ball! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 6:26 pm

Yin sipped his punch and slowly nodded, "That's one thing we can both agree on." He decided to ignore the hardly-veiled insult, but most certainly not forgetting it. "Let's just do our best to enjoy ourselves tonight, eh?"

He clapped his partner on the back as he walked over to get some more punch, which, he thought, might not have been the best idea. He mentally shrugged and poured himself another glass of punch, feeling a bit light-headed from the obviously spiked drink.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: After Initiation Formal Ball!   After Initiation Formal Ball! - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

After Initiation Formal Ball!
Page 6 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 12 ... 18  Next