RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

After Initiation Formal Ball!

Go down 
+38
Yuki-Chan
JL
SgtReynolds
R3dder
Nitzlplix
Kaliot
Lazy_eye_of_sauron
DatteSa
Prinny
thatguyzeke
MrManix
BillyD3Kidd
bren159
Dante
Citrine
wubwub
Amber
Kellenredx
Wrecker
Steven
Kooplah
Seiryuu24
Vox
Jetscream
zhleader
Ketchum
Dust_hunter0
Skylight
Metroidhunter
AkaiOtaku
Haboo90
Dakir
CentralDogma
Myren
Navolas2
Frankenstein Joe
Aphrodisiac
Shemskis
42 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
Amber

After Initiation Formal Ball! - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: After Initiation Formal Ball!   After Initiation Formal Ball! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 5:47 pm

Viola sits on the bench after Leo, a few inches away from touching him. Looking around for any Beacon staff and spotting none, she discretely pulls Taglio out from its hiding place in her dress.

Starting to get some fresh air by fanning herself, she sighs contentedly before replying "Well... thanks. I'm really only here because attendance was mandatory though, I never really intended on wearing this while I was here."
Back to top Go down
Metroidhunter

PostSubject: Re: After Initiation Formal Ball!   After Initiation Formal Ball! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 5:47 pm

Isabelle took the cup out of Isaac's hand and took a sip of it.  It tasted...  Strange.

"Huh...  What kind of punch is this, exactly?" she asked, even though she already had a feeling of what was in it.
Back to top Go down
Citrine

Citrine

PostSubject: Re: After Initiation Formal Ball!   After Initiation Formal Ball! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 5:48 pm

Alani looked over at Shem, the first person to approach her after making her subtle entrance. "Uh, yeah. You look kinda familiar." Her accent was quite apparent as she spoke, something Shem may not have noticed upon their first meeting.
Back to top Go down
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: After Initiation Formal Ball!   After Initiation Formal Ball! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 5:48 pm

Aeden smiles at Lucina. "Great. We're gonna have a fun time." Aeden and Lucina start to approach the dance floor. "Sorry about not talking earlier."
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: After Initiation Formal Ball!   After Initiation Formal Ball! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 5:52 pm

Moving towards the others in the air, she looks at Zack and goes, "Up for singing? Would be a laugh."
Back to top Go down
Steven

Steven

PostSubject: Re: After Initiation Formal Ball!   After Initiation Formal Ball! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 5:52 pm

Asher looked around. Considering he only knew two people, excluding Zwei, the chances he would see them were slim. No sign of Marc; can't say I'm not disappointed. Aaron's not here either. C'mon brother, don't skip the team announcements.

Turning back to Zwei, "No, you're the only one I know. Although I only know three people so far, including you. Anyway, I'm gonna go grab a drink; you want anything?"
Back to top Go down
Vox

Vox

PostSubject: Re: After Initiation Formal Ball!   After Initiation Formal Ball! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 5:53 pm

"Oh? I struggle to find... a cause for you to have such a dress... that is not mandatory..." He smiled under his mask as he looked around. "... Is this... better?"
Back to top Go down
zhleader

zhleader

PostSubject: Re: After Initiation Formal Ball!   After Initiation Formal Ball! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 5:55 pm

"Oh yeah! Definitely! What do you wanna sing!?" Zack asks excitedly, grabbing Geoff and pulling him back to ensure he doesn't float too far.
Back to top Go down
Kellenredx

Kellenredx

PostSubject: Re: After Initiation Formal Ball!   After Initiation Formal Ball! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 5:55 pm

"Yeah sure bring me a drink too please"
Zwei says as he adjusts his mask and leans against a wall beginning to allow his mind to think about teams.
Back to top Go down
Citrine

Citrine

PostSubject: Re: After Initiation Formal Ball!   After Initiation Formal Ball! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 5:56 pm

This was the first time anyone had asked her about her origins. It was sudden and caught Alani a bit off guard. "Oh, I grew up overseas. Southeast from here." Alani looked somewhat uncomfortable, though that was mostly due to the outfit she was wearing. The only thing familiar to her were her boots.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: After Initiation Formal Ball!   After Initiation Formal Ball! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 5:57 pm

Hmm... This isn't really moving people. Oh well. Maybe Mom's song will do... thought Aphelion. He ppulled out a few torn sheets of music, his mother's, and handed them out. Then he took a gulp of his alcohol, cleared his throat, sang and played
Back to top Go down
Seiryuu24
Seiryuu24

PostSubject: Re: After Initiation Formal Ball!   After Initiation Formal Ball! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 5:57 pm

No thinking, now that sounded appealing. Turn the conversation before it went somewhere she didn't want it to Chiu asked "Sooo...How did your initiation go?"
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Steven

Steven

Asher walked over to the punch table. Passing on the alcohol, he filled two cups with punch and headed over back to Zwei. Man, when are they gonna start the team announcements?
Back to top Go down
Metroidhunter
Metroidhunter

PostSubject: Re: After Initiation Formal Ball!   After Initiation Formal Ball! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 5:58 pm

Isabelle got up and walked over to the serving tables to get more punch. It was good punch.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: After Initiation Formal Ball!   After Initiation Formal Ball! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 5:59 pm

Laughing, She starts moving towards the stage while in flight, "You'll know it when we start, we'll sing it together." Seeming to actually be patient for Aphelion to finish singing, she would just hover nearby, making sure to strike once he finishes, yelling out, "Me and Zack are next!"
Back to top Go down
Amber
Amber

PostSubject: Re: After Initiation Formal Ball!   After Initiation Formal Ball! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 6:00 pm

"I packed it just in case I needed to investigate a more formal setting... I am here for a reason beyond killing creatures of Grimm." Viola responds, still fanning some fresh air her way.

"And yes. Much better... I really don't want to be here though."
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: After Initiation Formal Ball!   After Initiation Formal Ball! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 6:01 pm

Lucina walks up to the boy on stage and says" Hey can I sing something. I had a few ideas."
Back to top Go down
Dante

Dante

PostSubject: Re: After Initiation Formal Ball!   After Initiation Formal Ball! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 6:02 pm

Dante, suited up in a nicer suit, strolled into the ballroom, a smug smirk on his face. Unlike some of the others, he had managed to come out of the Initiation with a few scratches and bruises. Well, they were scratches and bruises now, at least...

Scratching against a bandage on his cheek, he spots Yin leaning against the wall. He sighs, his lips forming a frown for a moment. Better try and... connect... Slowly approaching Yin, he fidgets, his eyes glancing about. "So, grats to us," he says, giving his partner a polite smile.
Back to top Go down
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: After Initiation Formal Ball!   After Initiation Formal Ball! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 6:02 pm

Aeden walks over to Lucina and the boy on stage. "Lucina you're going to sing?"
Back to top Go down
bren159

bren159

PostSubject: Re: After Initiation Formal Ball!   After Initiation Formal Ball! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 6:03 pm

Roi storms into the room wearing a fabulously stylish white silk Tuxedo, with a red shirt underneath.

I can't believe they don't trust ME with keeping my weapons under control...

He sighs audibly and heads into the room with confidence.

Oh well, may as well mingle before people get to be my teammates...
Back to top Go down
Kellenredx

Kellenredx

PostSubject: Re: After Initiation Formal Ball!   After Initiation Formal Ball! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 6:03 pm

Zwei snaps out of his daydream to notice Asher on his way back to him holding two cups.
"Miss me?"
Zwei jokes
Back to top Go down
zhleader

zhleader

Zack hovers over with Aoife. "Sounds good to me!" Noticing Lucina he says "Looks like other people are getting the same idea!" He grins, waiting to see what Aoife has picked.
Back to top Go down
Citrine

Citrine

PostSubject: Re: After Initiation Formal Ball!   After Initiation Formal Ball! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 6:05 pm

It was as if he read her mind. That aside though, Alani looked at Shem's hand to see the hard candy on a stick. She gently took it with a simple, "Thank you," but that only brought up another thought. "Actually, is there any food? I'm kinda hungry. Getting ready for this took longer than I thought it would." She figured such a formal occasion like this was bound to have some kind of buffet table or something.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: After Initiation Formal Ball!   After Initiation Formal Ball! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 6:07 pm

Aphelion noticed a bunch of people gather up around the stage. "Sorry boys, looks like I brought some requests for you." he said to the orchestra before grabbing the mic.

"WHOEVER WANTS TO SING... MAY!!!" he shouts, tossing it into the air and jumping back into the crowd.
Back to top Go down
Dakir

Dakir

PostSubject: Re: After Initiation Formal Ball!   After Initiation Formal Ball! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 6:07 pm

Yin was feeling good from the little amount of alcohol he had in his system. He was watching the goings on around the room when his new partner approached him. Yin hesitated for a moment, Nah, not worth it. He thought.

He did his best to return Dante's smile, "Indeed." He replied, "You...didn't do badly." He managed to say. It killed him inside to give the boy any compliment, but he knew they were stuck together for four years now, so he might as well try.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: After Initiation Formal Ball!   After Initiation Formal Ball! - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

After Initiation Formal Ball!
Page 5 of 18Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11 ... 18  Next