RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

After Initiation Formal Ball!

Go down 
+38
Yuki-Chan
JL
SgtReynolds
R3dder
Nitzlplix
Kaliot
Lazy_eye_of_sauron
DatteSa
Prinny
thatguyzeke
MrManix
BillyD3Kidd
bren159
Dante
Citrine
wubwub
Amber
Kellenredx
Wrecker
Steven
Kooplah
Seiryuu24
Vox
Jetscream
zhleader
Ketchum
Dust_hunter0
Skylight
Metroidhunter
AkaiOtaku
Haboo90
Dakir
CentralDogma
Myren
Navolas2
Frankenstein Joe
Aphrodisiac
Shemskis
42 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 14 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Aphrodisiac

After Initiation Formal Ball! - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: After Initiation Formal Ball!   After Initiation Formal Ball! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 8:01 pm

"Umm... DISTRACTION!!" shouted Aphelion before pointing to the left and running off.

Last edited by Ongsay on Sun Sep 22, 2013 8:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
BillyD3Kidd

BillyD3Kidd

PostSubject: Re: After Initiation Formal Ball!   After Initiation Formal Ball! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 8:01 pm

Marc shakes his head, reminding his partner of what he had told her in the forest. "Follow my lead and move as one." Smirking, he whispers "Death Stalker tail." suddenly dipping her down in his arms and back up. "Don't lose focus. Dancing is just like fighting as a team."
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: After Initiation Formal Ball!   After Initiation Formal Ball! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 8:02 pm

Lucina seeing that Shem is done goes over and plugs her computer into the cafes sound system and plays some of her gaming music

Last edited by Skylight Summoner on Sun Sep 22, 2013 8:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: After Initiation Formal Ball!   After Initiation Formal Ball! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 8:03 pm

Back to top Go down
Dakir

Dakir

PostSubject: Re: After Initiation Formal Ball!   After Initiation Formal Ball! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 8:04 pm

A shadow quickly passes over Yin's face, "I've got some....history...with monsters. I guess you could say that I'm in it for revenge."

He quickly finished the last of his food and punch. He looked back across the table, "By the way," He said, "I don't believe I caught your name."
Back to top Go down
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: After Initiation Formal Ball!   After Initiation Formal Ball! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 8:05 pm

Aeden walks over to Lucina, "Nice choice of music"
Back to top Go down
Amber
Amber

PostSubject: Re: After Initiation Formal Ball!   After Initiation Formal Ball! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 8:05 pm

Catching the orange that was tossed at her, she chucks it back towards pigtail boy before saying "Yeah. You attempt to give us water spiked with something then almost immediately come back out with oranges, for no reason. That'll totally work."

Turning to Leo, she can feel a slight blush coming on and instantly recognizes what was in the water... she quickly responds "Ugh... now I know what was in that water. I am going to KILL him sometime very soon."
Back to top Go down
Metroidhunter
Metroidhunter

PostSubject: Re: After Initiation Formal Ball!   After Initiation Formal Ball! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 8:06 pm

Isabelle finishes the rest of her drink and throws the cup in the trash.

"W... What's with that mask? she asked, giggling once again.
Back to top Go down
Citrine

Citrine

PostSubject: Re: After Initiation Formal Ball!   After Initiation Formal Ball! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 8:06 pm

Alani began picking up the pace and followed Marc's lead once more. She wanted to say something, but kept her mouth shut. In the end, she couldn't really find the right words to express herself. Rather than focusing on what to say, she focused on Marc's movements, and subsequently her own. She danced gracefully, at least once she was on the same page as her partner. The motions flowed much more smoothly and it took a lot less thought than it originally had.
Back to top Go down
Vox

Vox

PostSubject: Re: After Initiation Formal Ball!   After Initiation Formal Ball! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 8:09 pm

"... Yes... I was about... hrm..." Leonius rubbed the back of his head, clearing his throat. "Hrm... At least it was not... a full dose... Though unmediated by the... digestive system and metabolization..."

He looked at her, noting she was quite cute when her face was red.

"... But yes... I approve of this plan... of revenge... though not the murder... itself..." He cleared his throat again. "... How are you... feeling?"
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: After Initiation Formal Ball!   After Initiation Formal Ball! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 8:11 pm

Lucina stops the music and goes over to the orchestra and whispers to them giving them a music sheet each....
Back to top Go down
thatguyzeke

thatguyzeke

PostSubject: Re: After Initiation Formal Ball!   After Initiation Formal Ball! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 8:13 pm

"Ah, Lilith!" She holds out her hand, "Very nice to meet you! If you don't mind me asking, how do you fight? You a heavy hitter? "
Back to top Go down
BillyD3Kidd

BillyD3Kidd

PostSubject: Re: After Initiation Formal Ball!   After Initiation Formal Ball! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 8:13 pm

Marc grins when she starts to match their movement. Once the music changed to a faster pace he didn't let her go, but instead hurriedly whispered "Nevermore feathers." He moved faster with more complex movements, at times lifting Alani, and at others letting her take lead for a few moments.
Back to top Go down
Kellenredx

Kellenredx

PostSubject: Re: After Initiation Formal Ball!   After Initiation Formal Ball! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 8:14 pm

Well it was only a matter of time zwei thought to himself
He looked to see if anyone was looking...no one good
He quickly revealed a small portion of his scarred face and quickly put his mask back on
"Thats what"
Zwei said turning red under the mask
Back to top Go down
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: After Initiation Formal Ball!   After Initiation Formal Ball! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 8:14 pm

Aeden looks toward Lucina "So how about that dance?"
Back to top Go down
Amber
Amber

PostSubject: Re: After Initiation Formal Ball!   After Initiation Formal Ball! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 8:15 pm

"Fine... more or less. This isn't the first time I've come across something like this, so I can probably manage it. Like you said, at least it wasn't anywhere near a full dose. I should be fine." Viola responds smoothly.

"I'd ask how you are... but I'd assume you're perfectly fine since you didn't even smell the damn stuff."
Back to top Go down
Dakir

Dakir

PostSubject: Re: After Initiation Formal Ball!   After Initiation Formal Ball! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 8:17 pm

"Nice to meet you too," he replied, "I'm Yin." He reached over and shook the girl's hand.

"I'm not necessarily a heavy hitter. I can take on a bigger opponent fine, but I'm more inclined towards using superior speed than brute strength." He answered, "How about you?"
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: After Initiation Formal Ball!   After Initiation Formal Ball! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 8:17 pm

Lucina says " Sure"

(You should extend your hand and get into the dance positions.. I have no clue what they are.)
Back to top Go down
Citrine

Citrine

Alani was caught slightly off guard for the second time today, this time more physically as she was lifted into the air for a brief moment. That didn't stop her from following along, but it suddenly dawned on her that the song had changed. "Hey, I said one song."
Back to top Go down
Metroidhunter
Metroidhunter

PostSubject: Re: After Initiation Formal Ball!   After Initiation Formal Ball! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 8:19 pm

Isabelle nodded slowly.

"Check this out."  She took her hat off, revealing her faunus ears.  She was too drunk to be embarrassed, anyway.
Back to top Go down
DatteSa

DatteSa

PostSubject: Re: After Initiation Formal Ball!   After Initiation Formal Ball! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 8:20 pm

Kaitlin grabs Shem's hand.

"Gladly."

She smiles gently.
Back to top Go down
Vox

Vox

PostSubject: Re: After Initiation Formal Ball!   After Initiation Formal Ball! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 8:21 pm

"My sense of smell... is destroyed... but the absorption of chemicals... through intact mucus membranes... still works." He smiled bitterly under the mask. "I am just... in a relatively sealed environment..."

He picked up the orange that was thrown at him, frowning as he examined it.

"I wonder... what his motivation was... Perhaps simply... the chaos inherent in the act..."

He crushed the orange on impulse, before realizing that was a VERY VERY BAD IDEA when the physics inherent in his positioning relative to Viola caused a spray of drugged orange at her. Leonius watched, as if time were slowed, as his mistake took place, and he said the most profound thing he could think of.

"OH DREK!!"

Last edited by Vox on Sun Sep 22, 2013 8:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jetscream

Jetscream

PostSubject: Re: After Initiation Formal Ball!   After Initiation Formal Ball! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 8:23 pm

Jet refills his drink and starts to wander around, watching and listening to people. He walks out to the balcony and leans against the wall, breathing calmly and looking at the sky.
Back to top Go down
Lazy_eye_of_sauron

PostSubject: Re: After Initiation Formal Ball!   After Initiation Formal Ball! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 8:26 pm

Riven is looking around trying to find people to talk to, he's kind of lonely seeing how he seems to not be able to recognize anyone, or nobody recognizes him without a giant suit of armor following him around. Though he does see a cute faunus girl, but as he got closer so he could talk he realized that she was drunk, and he mumbled to himself "I have morals, not many, but I have them..." and walks away in search of someone who he at least thinks he recognizes."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: After Initiation Formal Ball!   After Initiation Formal Ball! - Page 11 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

After Initiation Formal Ball!
Page 11 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 14 ... 18  Next