RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

After Initiation Formal Ball!

Go down 
+38
Yuki-Chan
JL
SgtReynolds
R3dder
Nitzlplix
Kaliot
Lazy_eye_of_sauron
DatteSa
Prinny
thatguyzeke
MrManix
BillyD3Kidd
bren159
Dante
Citrine
wubwub
Amber
Kellenredx
Wrecker
Steven
Kooplah
Seiryuu24
Vox
Jetscream
zhleader
Ketchum
Dust_hunter0
Skylight
Metroidhunter
AkaiOtaku
Haboo90
Dakir
CentralDogma
Myren
Navolas2
Frankenstein Joe
Aphrodisiac
Shemskis
42 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 14 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
DatteSa

After Initiation Formal Ball! - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: After Initiation Formal Ball!   After Initiation Formal Ball! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 7:42 pm

Kaitlin walks in wearing a cocktail dress and her hair put in a bun.

She walks and looks at everyone and goes to get food.
Back to top Go down
Dust_hunter0

PostSubject: Re: After Initiation Formal Ball!   After Initiation Formal Ball! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 7:42 pm

"I know what you mean." Samuel replied, "It would be insulting if someone held back, acting as though you are unable to bear it... or are not worth it...

But at the same time, if we do not show restraint when against each other, acting without mercy, as do the Grimm, what separates us from the beasts we fight..?"
Back to top Go down
Metroidhunter
Metroidhunter

PostSubject: Re: After Initiation Formal Ball!   After Initiation Formal Ball! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 7:43 pm

Isabelle waves as he leaves and finally stops giggling, drinking more of her punch.
Back to top Go down
Jetscream

Jetscream

PostSubject: Re: After Initiation Formal Ball!   After Initiation Formal Ball! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 7:43 pm

"You were about to crush that guys helmet too!" Jet exclaimed to Zack. "And maybe his head!"

Last edited by Jetscream on Sun Sep 22, 2013 7:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Myren

Myren

Myren notices the boy (Mrmanix) passed out in the middle of the room. He also notices nobody moving to help him. With a chuckle, he puts his glass down and stands, almost completely steadily and makes his way over to the unconscious partygoer.

he kneels down, throwing the boy's arm over his shoulder, he helps him up and starts walking him to a nearby table. safely deposited in a chair, Myren fetches the boy a glass of clear water, and one for himself for good measure. he leaves the boy the drink, and pats him on the shoulder.

"may want to take it easy in the future friend. learn your limits n' all that." he says more to himself than his comatose companion.
Back to top Go down
Amber
Amber

PostSubject: Re: After Initiation Formal Ball!   After Initiation Formal Ball! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 7:44 pm

Viola ignores the more than likely accidental touch before shrugging slightly and responding "Fear of the unknown, maybe. I get that I'll be forced to work with a team and nothing I do will change that... but I also don't really want to work with people there'll be no chance of me getting along with."

Noticing pigtail man walking over, she hears his question... and gets suspicious quickly. Using her slightly enhanced sense of smell, she quickly detects something... off, with the water.

Smiling slightly before responding "Hah... you're not as sneaky as you think. Go try those methods elsewhere and stay away from me in the future."
Back to top Go down
Lazy_eye_of_sauron

PostSubject: Re: After Initiation Formal Ball!   After Initiation Formal Ball! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 7:45 pm

Riven walks into the room, wearing his black and purple tux, with his special earrings he only wears for formal occasions such as this one. Clutching his walking stick "Ugh, I hate crowds, But I need to socialize. Wish I could have brought Marionette, nothing is funnier than seeing a suit of armor do the robot. I should get something to drink, its kind of hot in here" Riven walks over to the punch bowl and gets him a glass of punch.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: After Initiation Formal Ball!   After Initiation Formal Ball! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 7:46 pm

"Hey, you're already halfway there. I've had my sweethearts." said Aphelion, before leaving the glasses on the ground and walking away.
Back to top Go down
Citrine

Citrine

PostSubject: Re: After Initiation Formal Ball!   After Initiation Formal Ball! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 7:47 pm

Alani looks up at Marc with furrowed brows as he says that. Finishing that bite, she takes his hand and stands up. "One song." She pulled him firmly, wanting to get this over with as quickly as possible. 'Just to prove him wrong,' she thought to herself.
Back to top Go down
thatguyzeke

thatguyzeke

PostSubject: Re: After Initiation Formal Ball!   After Initiation Formal Ball! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 7:48 pm

Lilith takes a bite of her food talking briefly before responding, still chewing slightly.

"Mmm, I guess not a whole lot. Family pressure to be a huntress. Not just any though. They want the best." She sighs slightly.

"What about you? Can I ask the same? "
Back to top Go down
Vox

Vox

PostSubject: Re: After Initiation Formal Ball!   After Initiation Formal Ball! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 7:48 pm

"That, I can... understand... El Taladro... is a friend... but I fear what... my other potential teammates... may make of me..." He lowered his head. "... Though I am used to being thought... an abominatio-"

He stopped when the pigtailed boy arrived.

Leonius was about to raise his hand and turn down Aphelion's offer, until Viola spoke. "... Nice try," was all he said, tilting his head and looking at Viola. "Any idea... what it was?"
Back to top Go down
zhleader

zhleader

PostSubject: Re: After Initiation Formal Ball!   After Initiation Formal Ball! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 7:49 pm

Zack chuckles. "Heehee, yeah, his helmet would have been crushed! And for your information, I only got hit twice!" Zack stares at Alex for a moment before remembering something suddenly. "I almost forgot! I made special cookies for today!" Zack dispenses 4 cookies from the left sleeve of his suit, handing one each to Jet, Alex, and Aoife. "These ones are sugar cookies with cinnamon!" Zack says, chomping down on a cookie of his own, while letting crumbs fall to Geoff.
Back to top Go down
DatteSa

DatteSa

PostSubject: Re: After Initiation Formal Ball!   After Initiation Formal Ball! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 7:52 pm

Kaitlin walks around with a plate of cake eating it.
Back to top Go down
Amber
Amber

PostSubject: Re: After Initiation Formal Ball!   After Initiation Formal Ball! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 7:53 pm

Standing up to go see what is actually in the glasses, Viola picks one up and briefly smells it. Frowning and crinkling her nose slightly, she picks up the other glass and walks back, pouring them both in the fountain behind the bench.

Sitting down again before replying, she says "I'm actually not sure... I've smelt it before around schools, but it's certainly not normal."

"I really hate my sense of smell sometimes... it's good enough to pick up subtle changes in some things, but not strong enough to pinpoint anything usually."
Back to top Go down
BillyD3Kidd

BillyD3Kidd

PostSubject: Re: After Initiation Formal Ball!   After Initiation Formal Ball! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 7:53 pm

Marc grins smugly, pulling her to him and speaking in here ear. "Teamwork training starts now. Follow my lead." Starting to move his feet, he whispers "Beowolf pack." leading ther movement in motions in a small circle, as if slipping between Grimm opponents.
Back to top Go down
Prinny

Prinny

PostSubject: Re: After Initiation Formal Ball!   After Initiation Formal Ball! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 7:54 pm

Alex started eating his cookie. "Two hits, huh? That's two more than I took." Alex spoke out of character for a moment, there. He didn't mean to brag, but it definitely sounded like one. "But, I guess it was because you were fighting up close most of the time." He added.
Back to top Go down
DatteSa

DatteSa

PostSubject: Re: After Initiation Formal Ball!   After Initiation Formal Ball! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 7:55 pm

Kaitlin's tail begins to twitch annoyed because of the crowd.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: After Initiation Formal Ball!   After Initiation Formal Ball! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 7:55 pm

Attempt number 2: Apparently she could tell. Let's try something more solid. thought Aphelion. He picked out two oranges, pulled out a very sterile needle from his pocket and injected both fruits with aphrodasiac. He went back outside to the lovebirds.

"Well, it seems you didn't want flavoured water. I'm sorry. Accept these oranges as apology." he said, tossing both of them an orange.
Back to top Go down
Kellenredx

Kellenredx

Zwei finishes pouring his drink and walks back over to isabelle might as well get on her good side before she actually stabs me.
"Back."
Zwei sips his drink
Back to top Go down
Citrine

Citrine

PostSubject: Re: After Initiation Formal Ball!   After Initiation Formal Ball! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 7:56 pm

Alani did her best to follow, but felt rather awkward doing so. "Training? Beowolf pack?" Needless to say, she was thoroughly confused. "What?" she asked before tripping a bit over her own dress. Then again, it wasn't really hers. She held onto Marc and quickly recomposed herself, hoping that no one saw her little slip.
Back to top Go down
Vox

Vox

PostSubject: Re: After Initiation Formal Ball!   After Initiation Formal Ball! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 7:57 pm

Leonius nodded. "... I used to have... a very good sense... of smell too... Though not quite... to your leve-" He froze.

Her cheeks were reddening a bit. The mucus membrane of the nose was a point of chemical absorption with a fast pathway to the brain. She had smelled it around schools. It didn't take the full Sum Sine Sceleri's combat computer to crunch those numbers.

"... Viola... Are you feeling... okay?"

He glared at Aphelion as he approached for attempt number two, the orange bouncing off his steel-hard chest.

"Really?" He tilted his head. "Fragging really?"

Last edited by Vox on Sun Sep 22, 2013 7:59 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Jetscream

Jetscream

PostSubject: Re: After Initiation Formal Ball!   After Initiation Formal Ball! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 7:57 pm

Jet smiles and munches on the cookie. "Mmm these are pretty good! Just sugar cookies with cinnamon?" He asks, brushing crumbs off Geoff.
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Lazy_eye_of_sauron

Riven takes a sip of his punch. "Hmm, not bad, though it does smell kind of funky" Riven finishes his drink and goes to find someone who he knows.
Back to top Go down
DatteSa

DatteSa

PostSubject: Re: After Initiation Formal Ball!   After Initiation Formal Ball! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 7:58 pm

"Hi Shem! I heard your song..."

Kaitlin giggles at him.
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: After Initiation Formal Ball!   After Initiation Formal Ball! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 8:01 pm

"Umm... DISTRACTION!!" shouted Aphelion before pointing to the left and running off.

Last edited by Ongsay on Sun Sep 22, 2013 8:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: After Initiation Formal Ball!   After Initiation Formal Ball! - Page 10 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

After Initiation Formal Ball!
Page 10 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 14 ... 18  Next