RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

After Initiation Formal Ball!

Go down 
+38
Yuki-Chan
JL
SgtReynolds
R3dder
Nitzlplix
Kaliot
Lazy_eye_of_sauron
DatteSa
Prinny
thatguyzeke
MrManix
BillyD3Kidd
bren159
Dante
Citrine
wubwub
Amber
Kellenredx
Wrecker
Steven
Kooplah
Seiryuu24
Vox
Jetscream
zhleader
Ketchum
Dust_hunter0
Skylight
Metroidhunter
AkaiOtaku
Haboo90
Dakir
CentralDogma
Myren
Navolas2
Frankenstein Joe
Aphrodisiac
Shemskis
42 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
thatguyzeke

After Initiation Formal Ball! - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: After Initiation Formal Ball!   After Initiation Formal Ball! - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 8:47 pm

"Eh I don't mind! Double Daggers, with a gun mechanism and some dust for extra mobility." She smiled a bit, as she was actually quite proud of her weapons. Her eyes light up for a bit and she takes another bite of food, feeling a bit more comfortable.

After a second she snaps back to reality. "Oh can I ask the same? Its only fair! "
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: After Initiation Formal Ball!   After Initiation Formal Ball! - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 8:49 pm

((OOC Akai you posted the same thing twice in a row lol))
Back to top Go down
DatteSa

DatteSa

PostSubject: Re: After Initiation Formal Ball!   After Initiation Formal Ball! - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 8:50 pm

"Yeah.. I remember."
Back to top Go down
Seiryuu24
Seiryuu24

PostSubject: Re: After Initiation Formal Ball!   After Initiation Formal Ball! - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 8:53 pm

"Man may not always show compassion," Chiu answered. "Any Faunus could tell you that. But that does not mean man does not feel it. A Grimm, on the other hand, cannot even fathom the idea of compassion. It is as foreign a concept to them as flight is to a fish."

Spreading her arms Chiu gestured towards all the students dancing and milling about the room. "And not just compassion, we feel love and hate; joy and pain. A whole gambit of emotions no Grimm could even hope to feel. It is that ability to feel that separates us from Grimm."

OOC: sorry it took so long
Back to top Go down
BillyD3Kidd

BillyD3Kidd

PostSubject: Re: After Initiation Formal Ball!   After Initiation Formal Ball! - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 8:53 pm

Marc sits down by her, crossing his arms and leaning back. "You realize I'm not going to go easy on you once training start, right?" Smirking, he nudges her shoulder "You are going to be a good teammate, even if I have to make you one myself. No one is holding me back."
Back to top Go down
Metroidhunter
Metroidhunter

PostSubject: Re: After Initiation Formal Ball!   After Initiation Formal Ball! - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 8:54 pm

Isabelle smiled at his compliment, then stood up.

"I'll be right back." Ā She walked away to get some punch.
Back to top Go down
Vox

Vox

PostSubject: Re: After Initiation Formal Ball!   After Initiation Formal Ball! - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 8:55 pm

"They are... not as good as in armor... But those issues are more... in my legs..." Watching her move, he thought he saw a faint tremble in her movements and hoped it was just his imagination. Well... half-hoped it was, half-hoped it wasn't. "My hands... particularly my right... retain quite a bit of dexterity. Why?" He sat down, a bit forcefully now that he knew the benches could take it.

It was another mistake, but not one he could be faulted for. He didn't know how they were engineered, or how they compensated for force or load balanced. Nor did he immediately realize the consequence of the high frequency mechanical oscillation the bench underwent.

But it was a split second after the buzz started to cut through the air and slowly fade that he realized it, and half of his previous statement of profundity and profanity left his mouth. "... Drek..."
Back to top Go down
DatteSa

DatteSa

PostSubject: Re: After Initiation Formal Ball!   After Initiation Formal Ball! - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 8:56 pm

Kaitlin leans on him.

"Neither would I."
Back to top Go down
Dakir

Dakir

PostSubject: Re: After Initiation Formal Ball!   After Initiation Formal Ball! - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 8:56 pm

Yin chuckled and said, "I've got a pair of blades as well. Only mine are more plain, they don't transform or have any special stuff with them. I am pretty good at using my aura though, if I do say so myself."

He decided that his throat was feeling a bit dry so he got up and asked, "I'm going to grab some more punch, you want a drink?"
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: After Initiation Formal Ball!   After Initiation Formal Ball! - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 8:57 pm

((Soundtrack for Shem's romantic balcony scene. Your Welcome))
Back to top Go down
Citrine

Citrine

PostSubject: Re: After Initiation Formal Ball!   After Initiation Formal Ball! - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 8:59 pm

Alani glanced over at Marc as he nudged her. "You know, you should probably focus a bit more on yourself too. We both need to train if we want to get better. I'm sure the teamwork will come naturally as we spend more time working together." Once she was done talking, she finally took her first sip of juice before making and odd face as if she had just eaten a lemon. "Ugh, what is that?"
Back to top Go down
Kellenredx

Kellenredx

PostSubject: Re: After Initiation Formal Ball!   After Initiation Formal Ball! - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 9:00 pm

Zwei took the oppertunity to lift his mask and finish his punch he was really thirsty and didnt want to drink in front of Isabelle
Back to top Go down
BillyD3Kidd

BillyD3Kidd

PostSubject: Re: After Initiation Formal Ball!   After Initiation Formal Ball! - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 9:02 pm

Marc watches her closely as she drinks, almost a bit fixated. Shakining his head to snap out if it, he breaths out and shrugs. "I don't know. I thought it tasted funny, too."
Back to top Go down
Jetscream

Jetscream

PostSubject: Re: After Initiation Formal Ball!   After Initiation Formal Ball! - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 9:05 pm

Jet looks over at Shem and Kaitlyn and smiles, continuing to look out over the balcony. His hair falls over his shoulders as he pulls it out of the ponytail he had it in.
Back to top Go down
DatteSa

DatteSa

PostSubject: Re: After Initiation Formal Ball!   After Initiation Formal Ball! - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 9:05 pm

Kaitlin looks at the ball and dead pans.

"Everyone is drunk..."
Back to top Go down
Amber
Amber

PostSubject: Re: After Initiation Formal Ball!   After Initiation Formal Ball! - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 9:08 pm

Viola groans as she feels the bench start to vibrate. Glaring at Leo briefly she says "Well, now you definitely owe me a foot massage. " before rotating her body to be laying down on the bench, plopping her legs and feet in to Leo's lap.
Back to top Go down
Jetscream

Jetscream

PostSubject: Re: After Initiation Formal Ball!   After Initiation Formal Ball! - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 9:09 pm

"No, I didn't have any alcohol!" Jet says from the other side of the balcony, raising his cup.
Back to top Go down
Citrine

Citrine

PostSubject: Re: After Initiation Formal Ball!   After Initiation Formal Ball! - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 9:09 pm

Alani sighs and pushes her drink aside. "I knew leaving my drink alone was a bad idea. Whatever, I'll get another one later." Without being completely sure as to what actually happened, Alani's cautious side kicked in. She decided to just try and enjoy her meal and worry about washing it down with something later.
Back to top Go down
DatteSa

DatteSa

PostSubject: Re: After Initiation Formal Ball!   After Initiation Formal Ball! - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 9:12 pm

"Nope are you?"
Back to top Go down
Metroidhunter
Metroidhunter

PostSubject: Re: After Initiation Formal Ball!   After Initiation Formal Ball! - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 9:14 pm

Isabelle returns with a cup full of punch and sits down, sipping it.
Back to top Go down
Vox

Vox

PostSubject: Re: After Initiation Formal Ball!   After Initiation Formal Ball! - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 9:17 pm

"Eh!?" Leonius looked at Viola's feet, then at her face. Then at other parts of Viola. Then at Viola's feet. Then at her face again. "You realize that I break bones... with these hands... ri- Frag it."

He pulled off her boots, and started gently squeezing and kneading. Even his gentle was rather strong, however.

"... I really... don't think this... will help... matters..."
Back to top Go down
DatteSa

DatteSa

PostSubject: Re: After Initiation Formal Ball!   After Initiation Formal Ball! - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 9:18 pm

"10 bucks someone is gonna *whisper*"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: After Initiation Formal Ball!   After Initiation Formal Ball! - Page 13 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

After Initiation Formal Ball!
Page 13 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 18  Next