RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

After Initiation Formal Ball!

Go down 
+38
Yuki-Chan
JL
SgtReynolds
R3dder
Nitzlplix
Kaliot
Lazy_eye_of_sauron
DatteSa
Prinny
thatguyzeke
MrManix
BillyD3Kidd
bren159
Dante
Citrine
wubwub
Amber
Kellenredx
Wrecker
Steven
Kooplah
Seiryuu24
Vox
Jetscream
zhleader
Ketchum
Dust_hunter0
Skylight
Metroidhunter
AkaiOtaku
Haboo90
Dakir
CentralDogma
Myren
Navolas2
Frankenstein Joe
Aphrodisiac
Shemskis
42 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 13 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
MrManix

After Initiation Formal Ball! - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: After Initiation Formal Ball!   After Initiation Formal Ball! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 6:48 pm

Alexander strolls into the ball room wearing a dusty old tuxedo with a red bowtie. I look like a fool in this old thing.
He notices the snack table and punch bowl to the side of the room. I am kinda thirsty. It couldn't hurt to socialize a bit either.
Back to top Go down
Citrine

PostSubject: Re: After Initiation Formal Ball!   After Initiation Formal Ball! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 6:49 pm

Alani turned, hearing the familiar deep voice approaching them. "Oh, hey!" She was already sitting by the time Marc made his way over.
Back to top Go down
zhleader

zhleader

PostSubject: Re: After Initiation Formal Ball!   After Initiation Formal Ball! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 6:50 pm

"I'm fine," Zack says, "I don't drink anyways. I think Geoff's had enough to eat already, so he's good too."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: After Initiation Formal Ball!   After Initiation Formal Ball! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 6:51 pm

Ugh, nothing to eat either... thought Aphelion as he stared at the full tables. Everything fancy, nothing normal.

He sprung back onto his feet and quietly walked outside to Equinox. He patted him on the nose, then searched his bags for some food. He pulled out a large steak, and saw a small bottle follow it out of the bag and onto the ground. Certain he's never seen it before, Aphelion pulled it up for closer inpection.

"Aphrodasiac... How in the hay did this get here..." He asked himself, confused.
Back to top Go down
BillyD3Kidd

BillyD3Kidd

PostSubject: Re: After Initiation Formal Ball!   After Initiation Formal Ball! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 6:54 pm

Marc waves at Alani, nodding to Shem. "Sure. I don't see why not." he says casually, taking a seat next to Alani.
Back to top Go down
Metroidhunter
Metroidhunter

PostSubject: Re: After Initiation Formal Ball!   After Initiation Formal Ball! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 6:54 pm

Isabelle was feeling dizzy, so she sat down at a nearby table.  At this point, she was sure that whatever she was drinking had alcohol in it.  Looking around the room, Isaac and Leo were nowhere to be seen.  She didn't really know anyone else here, except for the boy she had battled with in the arena, whose name she couldn't remember.
Back to top Go down
Jetscream

Jetscream

"Well I wasn't gonna get any alcohol for me." He pours Aoife a glass of wine and hands it to her.
Back to top Go down
thatguyzeke

thatguyzeke

Lilith stumbled into the ballroom, admiring all the many well dressed newly initiated students. She mumbled a bit about her late arrival at Beacon, but decided to put it out of her mind for the night and try to be happy for all the people here.
Taking a look around she sees the table for finger foods and instantly her stomach reminds her of her last meal, which sadly was 12 hours ago. She shuffled over to the table and quickly fills a plate, content to simply chow down for awhile.
Back to top Go down
Seiryuu24
Seiryuu24

PostSubject: Re: After Initiation Formal Ball!   After Initiation Formal Ball! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 6:55 pm

"Eventful," Chiu replied. "But called on time as well." Brushing her hand against the bandage above her left eye, she smiled ruefully. "Got blown up and kind of snapped."
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: After Initiation Formal Ball!   After Initiation Formal Ball! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 7:00 pm

Taking it, she nods as thanks and looks around, a yawn escaping loudly into her glass.
Back to top Go down
Kellenredx

Kellenredx

PostSubject: Re: After Initiation Formal Ball!   After Initiation Formal Ball! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 7:01 pm

Zwei finishes the drink Asher handed him and spots the girl from the aren. What was her name? Isa. Isa Isabelle!
He saw no reason to let her just sit there alone so he began to make his way over there
"Hey remember me?"
Back to top Go down
MrManix

MrManix

PostSubject: Re: After Initiation Formal Ball!   After Initiation Formal Ball! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 7:02 pm

Pleased with his selection of food and drink, Alexander heads for a nearby table and begins enjoying his food. Or at least he would have, had his punch not tasted like some unknown chemical.
"Auck! What the hell kind of fruit is this made of?"
Back to top Go down
Dust_hunter0

Dust_hunter0

PostSubject: Re: After Initiation Formal Ball!   After Initiation Formal Ball! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 7:05 pm

"Blown up?" Samuel said, after a short pause, "Some people just don't know how to hold back.."
"Well, for someone who was blown up, you sure don't look it." He said in a joking tone.

Back to top Go down
Jetscream

Jetscream

PostSubject: Re: After Initiation Formal Ball!   After Initiation Formal Ball! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 7:06 pm

"I hope we get put in full teams soon. I wanna practice together, get some coordinated attacks under our belts." He says, taking another drink.
Back to top Go down
Metroidhunter
Metroidhunter

PostSubject: Re: After Initiation Formal Ball!   After Initiation Formal Ball! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 7:09 pm

Isabelle stares at Zwei for a few seconds, blinking.  Then she points a finger at him.

"... Aren't you the guy who shot me?"
Back to top Go down
Dakir

Dakir

PostSubject: Re: After Initiation Formal Ball!   After Initiation Formal Ball! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 7:09 pm

Yin made his way over to the buffet, his stomach growling and the alcohol going straight to his head. He filled his plate and made his way over to a table with only a single girl sitting there, chewing on her food.

(OOC: Thatguyzeke)

He sat down at her table and said, "Hey, haven't seen you around much. How'd your initiation go?" As he bit into the beginning of his food.
Back to top Go down
zhleader

zhleader

"Me too," Zack roars, "I wonder if we'll end up on Alex's team." Zack turns to Aoife. "If it weren't for Arthur, I'd probably enjoy being on your team, too. That guy's just too much."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: After Initiation Formal Ball!   After Initiation Formal Ball! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 7:10 pm

Whatever it is, it should be fun... thought Aphelion. He ran into the room just as someone passed by with a barrel of punch to refill the bowls.

"Allow me." said Aphelion, grabbing the barrel, pouring in the aphrodasiac, shaking it up and running o each bowl, filling it up to full.

He then jumped back on the bench and started singing to hmself, "I'm a little cupid, one, two, three Here's my arrow and there's their knee..."
Back to top Go down
Prinny

Prinny

PostSubject: Re: After Initiation Formal Ball!   After Initiation Formal Ball! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 7:11 pm

Alex steps in the room, finally back from restocking his ammo. He walks over to Chiu and puts his hand on her shoulder. "You did well," he said, "sorry for not helping you. I couldn't run the risk of us losing."

He finishes his sentence and starts walking over to Zack and Jet, not waiting for a reply.

Last edited by ThePrinnyDood on Sun Sep 22, 2013 7:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Vox

Vox

PostSubject: Re: After Initiation Formal Ball!   After Initiation Formal Ball! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 7:12 pm

"I would expect... nothing else," Leonius said, chuckling as he sat down, leaving room for Viola. "... I did mean what I said... in the kindest light."

As he watched her move, he frowned.

"... You are not... used to dealing with people... you said..."
Back to top Go down
Jetscream

Jetscream

PostSubject: Re: After Initiation Formal Ball!   After Initiation Formal Ball! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 7:12 pm

"What's wrong with Arthur? He seems like a good guy." Jet leans on a wall and folds his arms, still holding his drink.
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: After Initiation Formal Ball!   After Initiation Formal Ball! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 7:16 pm

Lucina walks over to Shem and pulls him towards the stage" C'mon Shem I wanna hear you sing" She says. She puts the mic in his hands
Back to top Go down
Kellenredx

Kellenredx

PostSubject: Re: After Initiation Formal Ball!   After Initiation Formal Ball! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 7:17 pm

Zwei had forgotten about how he had shot her the awkwardness nearly crushed him
"Ummm yes I am.sorry again"
Back to top Go down
thatguyzeke

thatguyzeke

PostSubject: Re: After Initiation Formal Ball!   After Initiation Formal Ball! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 7:18 pm

Lilith looks at the man (OOC: Yin), her mind blank for a second after having been so focused on getting some food the past few minutes.

After an awkward silence she responds, "Oh hey, sorry, yeah I got here a bit after the initiation had started actually. There were complications with my registration and I missed it by a bit sadly. What about you?"
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Amber
Amber

PostSubject: Re: After Initiation Formal Ball!   After Initiation Formal Ball! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 7:19 pm

"I... I'd really rather not talk about that right now. Just know that this entire 'team' and 'partner' thing is something I'm not comfortable with, and a mandatory ball is certainly an annoyance." she responds, ignoring his first comment entirely.

Looking up at the night sky, she mentions "I really miss having clear skies every night... the view in the city is just not as nice as in the country."
Back to top Go down
Seiryuu24
Seiryuu24

PostSubject: Re: After Initiation Formal Ball!   After Initiation Formal Ball! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 7:19 pm

"To be honest, I respect her more for not holding back." She told him. "Mercy and compassion are not things we can expect from the Grimm. Best we learn that here where medical facilities are at hand."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: After Initiation Formal Ball!   After Initiation Formal Ball! - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

After Initiation Formal Ball!
Page 8 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 13 ... 18  Next