RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

An Aphology

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 24 ... 41  Next
AuthorMessage
ecksdeeeXD

An Aphology - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Aphology   An Aphology - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2014 5:38 pm

Maria moaned for the nth time that night, her tail wiggling violently against his face when it wasn't in his mouth. "Y-yeah, that's sounds good-yeah, right near the base, right there...." She said, easily distracted by his ministrations, not thinking about what she said.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: An Aphology   An Aphology - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2014 5:56 pm

Blinking, Aphelion released her taila and quickly moved to tower over her, hoisting himself up on the bed and against his pants, ''Y-You really mean it Maria? We can come over here and have adult sexy fun even more?''
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: An Aphology   An Aphology - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2014 6:01 pm

"Yeah yeah...." Maria said, biting her bottom lip expectantly. "I'll be your obedient little girl, just don't stoooop." She whined, tail flicking impatiently against the bed.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: An Aphology   An Aphology - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2014 6:15 pm

Aphelion leaned down and kissed the bear girl, ''Thank you~'' he said before moving his hands down to her ankles, releasing her feet to work as they pleased while he moved back under her and started sucking on her tail.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: An Aphology   An Aphology - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2014 6:21 pm

"H-h-hey..." Maria said shakily, writhing as the nerves in her tail went crazy, bucking her his upwards. "C-could you focus more on... I dunno... Somewhere more... accepting of things?" She asked, spreading her legs a bit without thinking of it.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: An Aphology   An Aphology - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2014 6:44 pm

Aphelion looked down as she spoke, seeing her spread her legs and giggling with his mouth full. Releasing the tail, he slid back our from under the bear faunus and twisted, moving back towards her and pressing against her, "Maybe you're right. I probably should." he said, taking the fabric used for her ankles and rolling it up into a ball gag for her, gagging her before getting to work.

[Fade]
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: An Aphology   An Aphology - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2014 8:34 pm

Maria bit hard on the gag, breathing heavily through her nose as she stared into the darkness, pleasure being the only thing she was sensing. A few minutes after her head finished swimming, she released the hold her legs hand around his waist, moaning heavily through the cloth in her mouth.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: An Aphology   An Aphology - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2014 2:19 am

''Enjoy it?'' Aphelion asked teasingly, moving over to sit by Maria and start licking her stomach, ''I mean, what do I have, really. No especially large asset, not much technique... Probably not the best at it.'' he sighed, taking the wet cloth gag and putting it elsewhere.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: An Aphology   An Aphology - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2014 3:17 am

Despite her current state of mind, Maria giggles at the touch of his tongue. "Oh yeah. Definitely enjoyed it" Maria said, locking her legs possessively around him, "I'd beg to differ about that. You certainly have the... charisma for something like this. Besides," she said, tracing both her feet up his thighs. "There are... other things I'd like to beg for too... or maybe... make you beg for...."

[Falf Hade]
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: An Aphology   An Aphology - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2014 7:24 am

Aphelion breathed deeply and fell onto Maria, hugging her and pushing her blindfold up with his tongue, ''Heh... You certainly... Have the mindset for this...'' shakily, he released thr hug and reached out to undo her wrist bindings, ''Please... Maria... I beg you... Make me your little tied up pet...''
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: An Aphology   An Aphology - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2014 7:41 am

Maria licked at his chin and neck as she got her sight, pressing herself against him. "But you barely did anything to meeeeeeeeeeee." Maria complained, stroking his thing with her leg. "I'm not even tied up properly... I mean, you really want me to only go half way with you? hehe...." She said, blushing as she caught herself slip up.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: An Aphology   An Aphology - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2014 8:06 am

''Uhm... A-Alright... I don't know what else I can do to you but I'll try I guess...'' Aphelion said, evidently nervous about the situation as he went to tie her up again, tighter than earlier. He pulled her down onto his thigh and pinched her ear violently before spanking her.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: An Aphology   An Aphology - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2014 8:09 am

"Ow!" Maria yelped at the spank, her face flushing from the pinch as heat coursed through her veins. "Not.. too much with the spanking...." Maria said, panting as she looked over her shoulder at him, her cheeks a flush, "Not too much... you're doing better though. You might get the hang of this so keep going and I'll try it on you later."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: An Aphology   An Aphology - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2014 8:15 am

''S-Sorry...'' Aphelion said, pulling his hands away from her and rubbing the bridge of his nose, ''Sorry... I'm really... Not good at this...'' he sighed and started stroking her hair slowly.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: An Aphology   An Aphology - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2014 8:56 am

Maria rolled her eyes, a strange sight for someone tied up like her. "Quit apologizing." Maria said, shifting to make him fall on his back, Maria tumbling on top of him. "Aren't you supposed to be in control? And yet here I am pushing your buttons." She said, rubbing her chest into his.

[Half fade]
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: An Aphology   An Aphology - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2014 9:25 am

"Yeah... I know, it's just... I don't want to hurt you... yet I already have, like... with the spanking." he sighed and nuzzled her a little bit, "I'm... a bit scared... of not knowing the limit. Like, I;m really not sure when is too far..." he kissed her quickly and slowly massaged her sides.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: An Aphology   An Aphology - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2014 9:38 am

"Look at these." Maria said, leaning the top of her head down to show Aphelion her ears, giving them a noticeable twitch before she brought her face back near his. "Bear. Faunus. We're tough. We can take a lot. If you're that scared though, you have two options. One, think of a safe word that won't kill the mood or two, you give me the reigns."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: An Aphology   An Aphology - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2014 9:44 am

Aphelion sighed once more and brought his hands to her limbs, untying her completely and letting the bindings drop to the side, "Sorry..." he said, looking off to the side and moving her off of him, "Sorry... I'm not cut out for being mean..." he turned to bury his face in the old pillow and quietly sob, "I failed you..."
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: An Aphology   An Aphology - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2014 10:59 am

"Hey, no crying." Maria said, moving to replace his pillow with her's, gently stroking his back. "You're killing the mood here." She said, making his mouth busy. "If you still want to be kinky, I can take over. I think I've learned enough. If you want just normal stuff, that's fine with me too. If you just want to end this and go home..." She offered, her voice trailing off into a sad whisper at the end. "Well I guess I'll be fine with that too."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: An Aphology   An Aphology - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2014 11:07 am

"No... I wanna cuddle with you later... it's just..." he mumbled into her, nuzzling her a bit and hugging closely, gently stroking her back up to the tail, "It's just... I disappointed you... I wussed out... so I'm sorry." he said, "I-If you want to be kinky... g-go ahead..." he added before his mouth got the better of him.

[Haff fade]
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: An Aphology   An Aphology - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2014 11:13 am

Maria pressed his face further into her chest, biting her bottom lip before rolling so that she was on all fours, hovering face to face above him. "I knew you still had it in you." Maria said happily, licking his lips. "So what now? You want normal stuff or should I tie you up and have my way with you all night?" She added seductively, hoping he would take the bait.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: An Aphology   An Aphology - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2014 11:19 am

"I..." Aphelion pulled away and gulped before hugging her and puling himself up to kiss her on the neck before letting go and dropping, "Madam... I'm all yours for the night..." he told her before spreading his limbs out and closing his eyes, letting her work on him as she pleased.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: An Aphology   An Aphology - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2014 11:25 am

"Well you asked for it." Maria answered, smiling mischievously. Straddling his chest, she leans over and starts tying up his arms, making sure the bindings were strong. Turning around, she tickles his chin with her tail as she starts taking care of his legs before checking the knots and lying next to him. "So, what do you want to do?" She asked, cooing into her ear as her hand walked up his chest.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: An Aphology   An Aphology - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2014 11:38 am

"Well... Um... You're in control, so... You. That's what I want to do." he answered, pulling on the bindings with his limbs to make sure they were strong before laying back and sighing, trying to move to kiss her but failing, "Whatever your desire then~"
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: An Aphology   An Aphology - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2014 11:42 am

"Well tough luck." Maria teased pinching him hard and flashing him a toothy grin. "You're the one tied up. You don't get to want anything!" Maria said moving to straddle his stomach, leaning down to be face to face with him. "If you behave, maaaaayyybe I'll give you a little reward... if you ask nicely~" She cooed, dangling her tongue an inch from his lips, saliva forming a droplet on its tip.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: An Aphology   An Aphology - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2014 11:45 am

Aphelion opened his mouth to reach out to her tongue but didn't have quite the distance on him. Retracting the tongue sadly, he gulped, "I-I'll behave Maria... I promise I'll behave." he said, nodding eagerly and trying to pull his head up to kiss her.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: An Aphology   An Aphology - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2014 11:47 am

"Good pet." Maria said, rewarding him with a two second kiss, tickling his tongue with her's before she sat up. "Now... tell me what you are~" She cooed, licking at his chest.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An Aphology   An Aphology - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

An Aphology
Page 7 of 41Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 24 ... 41  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RWBY: The RPG :: The Kingdom of Vale :: City of Vale-
Jump to: