RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

An Aphology

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 24 ... 41  Next
AuthorMessage
Aphrodisiac

An Aphology - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Aphology   An Aphology - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2014 11:45 am

Aphelion opened his mouth to reach out to her tongue but didn't have quite the distance on him. Retracting the tongue sadly, he gulped, "I-I'll behave Maria... I promise I'll behave." he said, nodding eagerly and trying to pull his head up to kiss her.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: An Aphology   An Aphology - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2014 11:47 am

"Good pet." Maria said, rewarding him with a two second kiss, tickling his tongue with her's before she sat up. "Now... tell me what you are~" She cooed, licking at his chest.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: An Aphology   An Aphology - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2014 11:50 am

"Your pet... I'm your pet." Aphelion agreed with her, writhing slightly from pleasure at having his chest licked, but not enough to throw her off, "Aphelion is Maria's pet."
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: An Aphology   An Aphology - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2014 11:53 am

"Wrong!" Maria snapped, biting on his collar but licking it to make sure she didn't draw blood. "You were my pet. Pet's don't talk. You're no longer my pet." With that she sits up, making sure no part of her body was touching him. "You're downgraded to my toy. Just a thing I'm going to use." She said, rubbing her chest and sliding her hands down her stomach. "If my toy works properly, I might bring you back to pet status." She added, moving to straddle his thigh and sitting down on it.

[Self fade]
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: An Aphology   An Aphology - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2014 11:56 am

Aphelion looked at her, clenching his teeth in fear of saying anything and getting downgraded even more. The sight he was receiving got him really excited but he dared not say anything and just watched quietly. She's... so much better at this than me...
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: An Aphology   An Aphology - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2014 12:00 pm

"Ho ho~" Maria said, looking him in the eye. "What do we have here? Enjoying yourself, are we?" She cooed, eyeing his body before settling on his face. Moving up, making sure not to touch any part of him, she straddles his chest, very close to his chin. "You seem to be getting all bothered. Is that because of little me?" She pouted, licking her finger. "Well, I'll let you help a little" She said, stuffing three fingers in his mouth before withdrawing them two seconds later. "You're being obedient. Not pet obedient but obedient... here's a reward."

[Self fade]
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: An Aphology   An Aphology - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2014 12:06 pm

Aphelion obediently licked her fingers when she put them in his mouth, watching her work on herself, twitching every few seconds from rising excitement. Gulping, he let his eyes move down to her lower area and watch attentively.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: An Aphology   An Aphology - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2014 12:12 pm

Maria's breathing grew heavy as she put her hands on Aphelion's cheeks. "Who said you could look down there?" Maria asked, rubbing her saliva on his face, darting her fingers in his mouth to smear that too. "Well I guess it can't be helped. Something less than a dog shouldn't be expected to follow instructions." Sighing, she turns around and slaps his thighs. "Hmm... I wonder if this toy's got batteries." She said to her self as she sat down, giving him another slap on the thigh to turn him on.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: An Aphology   An Aphology - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2014 12:15 pm

Aphelion's body shook at the thighs, Maria's work doing a good job at turning her on. Due to her comment at looking, he averted his gaze from her and closed his eyes, letting her do as she pleased, working off of the saliva she left in his mouth.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: An Aphology   An Aphology - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2014 12:18 pm

"It doesn't seem to be turning on." Maria said innocently, wiggling her rear in front of Aphelion's face, just an inch off his lips. "Maybe. I. Need. To. Keep. Pressing. The. On. Switch." She said, punctuating each word with a slap to his thighs, hoping he'd understand.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: An Aphology   An Aphology - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2014 12:24 pm

Slightly confused, Aphelion took a while before he had an idea what she could've meant. He pulled his face up to her rear and gulped before starting to work, arms tensing as he instinctively went to hug her but failed due to the bindings.

[Half fade]
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: An Aphology   An Aphology - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2014 12:37 pm

"Mmmmmmm..." Maria moaned as she slumped forwards on Aphelion's chest. "I... I think that passes...." Turning around weakly, she turns around to lie on top of him, her cheek resting on his shoulder. "I'm upgrading you. You're back to pet status. How does that sound?" She asked, breathing heavily onto his neck.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: An Aphology   An Aphology - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2014 12:38 pm

Aphelion stay silent for a while, thinking about what he should say to Maria in response. After some thought, he gulped and whispered a soft "Woof." into her ear, turning his head to rest very slightly on her own.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: An Aphology   An Aphology - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2014 1:13 pm

"Good pet." Maria said, rubbing his hair like a dog's. "Now, a good pet should be obedient. A good pet should also be affectionate though." Reaching over, she frees on of his arms. "Go on. Show some affection and I just might show you some affection back." She said, shifting up so that her stomach was at level with his face, one leg draped over his chest while the other stayed by his side.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: An Aphology   An Aphology - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2014 1:17 pm

Resigning himself to his fate, Aphelion started licking and nuzzling her stomach, panting like a dog while his now free arm moved up her legs, massaging them a bit before getting to her main bit. His mouth moved to focus on her belly button while his hand began working hard.

[half fade]
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: An Aphology   An Aphology - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2014 1:22 pm

"I think my pet deserves a reward." Maria moaned, delight washing over her face as she gripped the hair board. Before another word/bark could spoken, Maria undoes the bindings on all his limbs, taking a long ribbon of cloth and tying it around his neck like a leash. Standing up, she yanks on the leash, urging him off the bed. "Down, pet."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: An Aphology   An Aphology - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2014 1:25 pm

Rolling his eyes in secret but smiling a little at her idea, Aphelion jumped down off of the bed and got onto all fours. Moving forward, he started gingerly nuzzling her shin, panting a little bit before waiting for her instructions.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: An Aphology   An Aphology - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2014 1:29 pm

"What was that, pet?" Maria asked, shoving him to the ground with her foot to make him lie on his back with clear view of her naked body. "You are my pet. An animal that I own. You do not do anything I don't say, are we clear, pet?" She said, putting her foot on his thigh and sliding it upwards, grinning at the warmth.

[Half fade]
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: An Aphology   An Aphology - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2014 1:31 pm

Aphelion whimpered at her words and nodded. He closed his eyes when she worked, wiggling under her foot. When she was done, he continued to lay on his back and waited for Maria to order him anything else she wanted, panting slightly at her in an affectionate way.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: An Aphology   An Aphology - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2014 1:47 pm

"Oh gross!" Maria yelled, yanking on the leash to lift Aphelion's slightly before dropping it. "The pet made a mess! You know what that means." Lifting her foot, she deposits its heel on Aphelion's chin. "Clean it."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: An Aphology   An Aphology - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2014 1:50 pm

Aphelion whimpered at being pulled by the leash. Landing back down, he looked up at Maria, then the foot in front of him and gulped. This is so degrading... Oh well, I'll cry about it in the morning... he thought before starting to lick Maria's foot clean.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: An Aphology   An Aphology - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2014 1:55 pm

Deeming her foot clean enough, Maria wipes his spit off on his cheek. "Good boy." She said, yanking on the leash to get him on all fours. "Good pets deserve a reward. We're going on a walk." She said, yanking on it to make him start crawling, nodding her head at the door.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: An Aphology   An Aphology - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2014 1:57 pm

Blinking a little bit, Aphelion gulped. Well, whatever. I agreed to it so no helping it. I'll see what she does. he thought before starting to crawl after the bear girl, eyes fixated on her bear tail.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: An Aphology   An Aphology - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2014 2:00 pm

Maria walked in front of him, making sure to slap him across the cheeks with her tail every few seconds, smiling secretively at his breath on her thighs. She lead him around the upstairs hall, closed and locked doors on either side of them as she turned around and went down the stairs. In the living room, she opened the curtain to the front window and paraded him around the room before stopping in the center of the area. "I bet you're getting excited at the idea of people seeing you like thus, huh?"
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: An Aphology   An Aphology - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2014 2:02 pm

Aphelion looked up at Maria at the question, unsure how to respond... or rather, what the right response was. Do I take a chance or play it safe... he thought, gulping. After some thought, he slowly nodded and woofed quietly, somewhat shyly.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: An Aphology   An Aphology - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2014 2:06 pm

"I knew it. You're just a dog waiting to mate with the nearest bitch in heat while people watch." She said, grinning maliciously at him. Walking over to the sofa, she sits down and yanks on the leash. "Well a good pet owner knows to keep their animals well hydrated and fed. I'll allow it for now." She said, calling him over with an inviting wag of her finger.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: An Aphology   An Aphology - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2014 2:10 pm

Aphelion watched Maria's movement, jumping a little forward at the yank. When she called him over, he panted eagerly and trotted up to her, moving forward still on all fours before taking advantage of her being a good pet owner.

[haff fade]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An Aphology   An Aphology - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

An Aphology
Page 8 of 41Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 24 ... 41  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RWBY: The RPG :: The Kingdom of Vale :: City of Vale-
Jump to: