RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

An Aphology

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 41  Next
AuthorMessage
Aphrodisiac

An Aphology - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Aphology   An Aphology - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2014 11:03 am

Aphelion dropped onto Maria afterwards, breathing into her human ears, "How'd you like it... teddy bear...?" he asked before gulping and breathing more, releasing her bear ears from his hold.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: An Aphology   An Aphology - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2014 11:24 am

[Time skip fifteen minutes]

Maria woke up, stretching while still lying down before she sat up, immediately regretting that decision. Lying back down, she spots Aphelion next to her sighing as she shook his shoulders. "Hey Aph. I did the sleepy sex thing again, didn't I?"
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: An Aphology   An Aphology - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2014 11:26 am

"Mmmmhhh?" Aphelion sleepily mumbled out before opening his eyes slightly to look at her, closing them right after, "Yes you did..." he agreed before hugging her like a pillow and resting on her pillows.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: An Aphology   An Aphology - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2014 1:02 pm

"Ah, well that explains it." She said to no one in particular as her hand traveled to between her legs, Maria flinching as her fingers touched the now sensitive area. "At least tell me it was good... cause I think it was... for me at least...." Maria said, tentatively bringing a hand down there to test the waters before flinching at the pain once more.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: An Aphology   An Aphology - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2014 1:27 pm

"It was..." Aphelion giggled and opened his eyes wider, kissing her briefly, "It was amazing Maria, you were like an insatiable animal... just inviting me back in... gods, it was great..." he laughed and hugged her tighter, "I mean, wasn't nowhere as fun as when you took control but still quite fun."
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: An Aphology   An Aphology - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2014 1:30 pm

Yeah... yeah, that sounds like sleepy Maria all right...." She admitted embarrassedly, scratching the back of her head and chuckling awkwardly. "You could have shown some restraint though at least. It stings like a bitch down there and I prolly'l be unable to sit for a good while."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: An Aphology   An Aphology - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2014 1:35 pm

Aphelion pouted slightly and released his hug slightly, "S-Sorry bout that... It was... the heat of the moment." he sighed and turned away from her, "I can go... get you something for it if you want..."
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: An Aphology   An Aphology - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2014 1:41 pm

"Yeah well your heat of the moment, though it probably felt amazing, hurts like a bitch now." Maria joked, chuckling softly. "Just go get me a towel with some hot water or something." She requested, pausing before she added. "And maybe I'll let you lick it to soothe my pain later~"
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: An Aphology   An Aphology - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2014 1:51 pm

"Wow, thinking naughty even when hurting? You're quite a woman." Aphelion laughed, kissing her before pulling away and getting up in all his glory. Glancing around, he looked at the various items scattered on the floor before bending down to pick up her earlier gift, putting it by her, "Have a practice run, hehe~" he laughed before heading off to the bathroom to get a towel and some hot water.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: An Aphology   An Aphology - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2014 1:55 pm

"Says the guy being a bad influence on me!" Maria laughed back, kissing him happily and watching him conduct freely before he tossed her the gift. "Did you really just tell me to go **** myself?" She asked, laughing as he left the room.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: An Aphology   An Aphology - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2014 1:58 pm

Aphelion headed straight for the bathroom. Upon entering, he picked up a towel and an empty bowl. Instantly heading out, he went downstairs and turned to the kitchen, doing his best to ignore the blood and scratches everywhere. He first poured some water into a kettle before setting it to boil and waiting.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: An Aphology   An Aphology - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2014 2:08 pm

Maria stared at the toy in her hands, almost considering to do what Aphelion recommended but in the end, she placed it back on the bed, opting to lie down and spread her legs wide to lessen the pain from her thighs touched her sensitive parts.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: An Aphology   An Aphology - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2014 2:16 pm

Having boiled the water adequately, Aphelion poured it into the bowl before pressing it against him, feeling the heat against his stomach but regardless starting to climb the stairs with it by him and the towel on his shoulder, reaching the bedroom and entering. Looking around, he grinned at Maria, "Well then, you look like you want something."
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: An Aphology   An Aphology - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2014 2:25 pm

"Oh shut up, Aph." Maria said, rolling her eyes as she turned a bit to hide her private parts, though her legs were still wide open. "If I did to you what you did to me, you'd be doing the same thing. Now c'mon, quit staring and gimme the hot towel!" She said, laughing at how absurd the situation was.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: An Aphology   An Aphology - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2014 2:31 pm

"Noooo I wouldn't. I'm sturdier than you." Aphelion stuck his tongue out at her and moved to sit by her. He dipped the towel in the hot water, swirling it around a bit before handing it to her, "There you go princess, I wouldn't dare go anywhere near your legs in fear of hurting them with my brute touch."
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: An Aphology   An Aphology - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2014 2:34 pm

"Pfft. Brute touch my ass!" Maria joked, applying the hot towel and sighing at the relief from the stinging pain, pressing it into her skin before she notice something. "Wait. Don't do that."" She said, laughing happily.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: An Aphology   An Aphology - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2014 2:40 pm

Aphelion raised his hand before setting it down, "Aww... You sadden me... Don't just get my hopes like that." he giggled and leaned against her, "Feel better teddy bear?"
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: An Aphology   An Aphology - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2014 2:52 pm

"A bit, c'mere though." She said, taking his hand and putting it over the hot compress, letting him massage as she moaned contentedly. "Not too hard, Aphelion."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: An Aphology   An Aphology - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2014 2:58 pm

"Oh, I dunno. We'll see, won't we? I'll try though." Aphelion said, starting to slowly, calmly moving his hand up and down, "Better?"

[gentle half fade]
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: An Aphology   An Aphology - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2014 9:38 pm

"You're pretty good with your fingers, you know that?" She asked, moaning softly at the gentle massage, both pain relieving and pleasurable at the same time. "The towel's getting cool though, fix that~"
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: An Aphology   An Aphology - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2014 9:41 pm

"Mhm. Right away, mistress." Aphelion chuckled dryly before picking up the towel and dipping it back in the bowl, letting it regain the hotness before plopping it back down and working with it.

[Fade to half]
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: An Aphology   An Aphology - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2014 9:57 pm

"Mmmmmm, yeah~" Maria moaned, moving to lean her back against Aphelion's chest, giving him a better angle to massage her. "Y'know, I only put your hand there to hold it in place but to be fair, I knew you'd do this~"
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: An Aphology   An Aphology - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2014 10:04 pm

"To be fair, I could well put it on my... tool, and use it like that. I just think that is easier on you," Aphelion said before calming and laying his chin on her head, a thought from a few hours back hovering into his head, "So um... do you live here, then?"
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: An Aphology   An Aphology - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2014 10:13 pm

"You perv!" Maria yelled, laughing as she reached back and slapped his arm, resting her head on the side of his as he put his chin on her shoulder. "Huh? Oh no, haven't lived here in a few weeks. I moved out... finally...."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: An Aphology   An Aphology - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2014 10:18 pm

''Do you, um, like it? Like, use it, want to keep it...'' he continued inquiring.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: An Aphology   An Aphology - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2014 10:22 pm

"No." Maria said firmly, her face suddenly deadpan. "I hate it. I hate that every memory I have of this place is just on event... I hate that even though I don't live here, don't even use it... I hate that I can't get rid of it...."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: An Aphology   An Aphology - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2014 10:27 pm

Aphelion waited for a moment before speaking, ''Before Beacon I always liived on the road. It's actually pretty nice. But... I grew to like beds. And drawers. And stuff like that in houses. So, um... Think I could have it? I'd use it on holidays or coming back from drinking... Cold water is enough for me to get by.''
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An Aphology   An Aphology - Page 24 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

An Aphology
Page 24 of 41Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 41  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RWBY: The RPG :: The Kingdom of Vale :: City of Vale-
Jump to: