RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

An Aphology

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 36 ... 41  Next
AuthorMessage
Aphrodisiac

An Aphology - Page 32 Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Aphology   An Aphology - Page 32 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2014 5:20 am

Aphelion lay still on the couch, his face, despite the bruising, looking as peaceful as ever, having escaped the turmoil of his current troubles. His body contorted into a ball, protectively clutching his legs in fear of confusion.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: An Aphology   An Aphology - Page 32 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2014 5:24 am

Maria gingerly opened the door, a plastic bag dripping with water in her hand as she walked back to Aphelion on the couch, sighing when she saw his curled up body. Sitting down, Maria puts Aphelion's head on her lap, gently rubbing at his face with the ice pack. "I dont know what to do anymore, Aph... I want to be friends but... I don't know how...."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: An Aphology   An Aphology - Page 32 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2014 5:26 am

Sighing slightly at the touch of coldness, Aphelion squirmed to rub himself on her lap as his face contorted into a soft smile. His position relaxed slightly, legs and arms now slack on the couch, with one arm hanging out.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: An Aphology   An Aphology - Page 32 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2014 5:35 am

"I'm with Imperia, I know...." Maria rattled on, rubbing in slow circles on his face, "But I also like being with you... and when I'm with you... well, you know what happens. I mean, I enjoy it but... I feel like I do it just to be your friend sometimes.... Like you'd just leave if I didn't put out anymore...."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: An Aphology   An Aphology - Page 32 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2014 5:38 am

Starting to coo like a baby, Aphelion shifted in her lap once more, hands going out in search of her body and weakly grabbing her sided, moving to hug her feebly.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: An Aphology   An Aphology - Page 32 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2014 5:40 am

Maria's heart softened at the hug, brushing his hair affectionately as she kept talking, still rubbing at him with ice. "You mean a lot to me, Aph.... My first friend outside the White Fang... outside my family. Heck, you're the first human I've been able to hold a decent conversation with. The first human I've liked.... I don't want to see you go just when I've gotten a little close to you...."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: An Aphology   An Aphology - Page 32 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2014 5:46 am

Squirming under the ice and giggling a bit, Aphelion pulled up until the back of his head was basically right at her crotch. He started nuzzling her belly through her clothed, the previously red cheeks comically even redder from the ice.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: An Aphology   An Aphology - Page 32 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2014 5:52 am

Maria wiped his wet face with the back of her hand before she returned to wiping his cheeks with the ice. "You can't blame me for being selfish like that, right?" She asked, caressing his hair, "I like you... not love like but like.... I want to be with you and I'd do anything to do that but... I love Imperia more.... You see where I'm having a hard time, right?"
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: An Aphology   An Aphology - Page 32 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2014 5:55 am

Pressing more into her, Aphelion twisted his body to plant his face right into her thighs, sighing softly and moving his hands to hug her legs.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: An Aphology   An Aphology - Page 32 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2014 6:13 am

Maria allowed him, combing her fingers through his hair and setting the ice pack to the side. "I can't even decide anymore. My first friend in who knows how long... or the love of my life.... I can't decide this on my own... I can't afford for you to leave...."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: An Aphology   An Aphology - Page 32 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2014 6:15 am

Starting to nuzzle her leg affectionately, Aphelion rubbed up against it with the same half-awake smile he bore from the start, looking happier than he was at any point in the last hour or so.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: An Aphology   An Aphology - Page 32 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2014 6:31 am

"Oh c'mon!" Maria said, pouting at Aphelion's smiling face. "Why do you get to be all happy while I'm having a great mental debate thing going on here?" She asked, flicking his ear playfully, a small laugh escaping her lips unintentionally.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: An Aphology   An Aphology - Page 32 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2014 6:34 am

At the ear flick, Aphelion pouted and swiped at the air around his ear, as if trying to rid himself of the distraction. He moaned annoyingly in his sleep.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: An Aphology   An Aphology - Page 32 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2014 9:47 am

"And you're being cute too...." Maria said, combing his hair. "Geez! Why do you have to push me away?! Can't we work something out?"
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: An Aphology   An Aphology - Page 32 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2014 9:48 am

Aphelion shook his head. Not disapprovingly, just to shake off the feeling of her fingers. Pouting visibly, he hugged her leg tighter and snuggled up to it, starting to nuzzle it while laughing.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: An Aphology   An Aphology - Page 32 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2014 9:52 am

Maria blinked as he laughed, gears ticking in her head. "OH MY GOD, WERE YOU AWAKE THE WHOLE TIME?!?!" She yelled, shaking him though she couldn't wipe the smile from her face. "Please don't tell me you were listening to all that! Geez, you ass!!!" She yelled though her words were somewhat distorted by her laughing.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: An Aphology   An Aphology - Page 32 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2014 9:54 am

Not providing any resistance to the shaking, it would soon become apparent that Aphelion was simply childishly laughing through his dream. He snuggled up closer to her leg and clamped it tightly, refusing to let go even through the shaking.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: An Aphology   An Aphology - Page 32 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2014 9:58 am

Eventually, Maria realized that she was overreacting, sighing embarrassedly as she stopped shaking his sleeping form. "Well I look foolish...." She muttered, going back to rubbing ice on his cheek though she was a lot less tense now. "Well at least you seem to be enjoying yourself." She said, rubbing in his head. "I'm having a mental debate with myself while you're off in dreamland, prolly sleeping with some girl...."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: An Aphology   An Aphology - Page 32 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2014 10:00 am

As if to prove Maria correct, Aphelion started rubbing against the leg, lips connecting to it and starting slide up and down in licks and kissed as he giggled, stroking it sensually.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: An Aphology   An Aphology - Page 32 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2014 10:05 am

"Even in your sleep, you're a perv." Maria snorted, wondering how he was managing that while he was asleep. "Fine. Just... just promise me that'll make you stay. Even just for a little while.... Who am I kidding he can't hear me...." She said, looking down sadly at Aphelion doing his routine.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: An Aphology   An Aphology - Page 32 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2014 10:08 am

After a while of working Aphelion sighed contentedly and loosened his hold on Maria's leg. He dropped down onto the floor, breathing somewhat heavily and starting to writhe uncomfortably in his pants.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: An Aphology   An Aphology - Page 32 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2014 8:51 pm

"Oh wow... that's uhh... I wasn't expecting that...." Maria thought, looking at the spot on Aphelion pants, giggling at the absurd sight after a few seconds of staring. "Why do I even like you...." She asked herself through soft, dry giggles.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: An Aphology   An Aphology - Page 32 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2014 1:46 am

Frowning, Aphelion started writhing on the floor, clearly looking uncomfortable how he was. He rolled into the couch and lay against it, flailing in place and giving off annoyed grunts and moans.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: An Aphology   An Aphology - Page 32 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2014 2:54 am

"Woah woah woah." Maria hushed concernedly as she knelt down beside Aphelion's writhing body, heaving and putting him onto the couch where she was sitting, still kneeling by his side, brushing his hair and kissing his forehead. "Calm down Aph... Just a bad dream... or maybe a good one.... Just calm down, Maria's here. Maria's here... even though you want her to be...."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: An Aphology   An Aphology - Page 32 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2014 10:33 am

Aphelion continued writhing, though less, rubbing his legs together, his expression showing annoyance and whimpering slightly, tugging down his shirt to cover his crotch.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: An Aphology   An Aphology - Page 32 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2014 10:51 am

"Why are you so embarrassed?" Mara asked, giggling girlishly as she pat his shoulder. "I've seen a lot more than that... felt it too. Why are you so demure in your sleep? Heh heh."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: An Aphology   An Aphology - Page 32 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2014 10:53 am

Aphelion's face went redder as he pulled his legs up to cover his hands, curling up all embarrassed and shifting in his position to lay sidewards.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An Aphology   An Aphology - Page 32 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

An Aphology
Page 32 of 41Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 36 ... 41  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RWBY: The RPG :: The Kingdom of Vale :: City of Vale-
Jump to: