RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

An Aphology

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 41  Next
AuthorMessage
Aphrodisiac

An Aphology - Page 36 Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Aphology   An Aphology - Page 36 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2014 11:47 am

"U-Uh... Your choice... I want you to be in charge..." Aphelion spoke meekly, looking up at her with large eyes, shifting into a pose of submission.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: An Aphology   An Aphology - Page 36 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2014 11:52 am

"Alright then." Maria said, sitting up and off Aphelion, lying down on the empty space of couch, nudging his nose with her foot and pointing at the stairs. "Go fetch, pervy boy~"
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: An Aphology   An Aphology - Page 36 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2014 11:54 am

"Ah, y-yes!" Aphelion complied instantly, contrary to his earlier claims, as he got off of the couch and, fully nude, ran up the stairs to the bedroom. Picking up literally everything they were using before, he made his way back down to Maria to drop all of the objects off.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: An Aphology   An Aphology - Page 36 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2014 11:58 am

"Oh wow, you really got everything." Maria said as she stared in awe at all the stuff Aphelion managed to bring in one trip. "Well uhh... what do you want to start with?" She asked, still kinda in shock, "Anything in mind?"
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: An Aphology   An Aphology - Page 36 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2014 11:59 am

Not answering, Aphelion dropped himself back onto the couch and closed his eyes, "No, I leave that up to you Maria." he said, crossing his arms on his chest and waiting patiently for her decision.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: An Aphology   An Aphology - Page 36 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2014 12:14 pm

"Oh? You're telling me to do stuff?" Maria huffed, pouting at Aphelion as she likewise folded her arms. "I thought I was the dominant one. You do stuff for me~"Lying down completely, she hikes her skirt up slightly. "Get me ready. Gently]."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: An Aphology   An Aphology - Page 36 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2014 12:29 pm

Aphelion blinked at the request. He shifted himself to position against her and sighed quietly, "Yes Mistress, right away." he said before leaning down to where she hiked her skirt and got to work on getting her ready.

[half fadeo]
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: An Aphology   An Aphology - Page 36 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2014 7:53 pm

"Kyaaaaahaaaaaaaaa!" Maria yelped, gripping the couch and Aphelion's head through her skirt as he touched her skin. Sure there was dull pleasure at his touch but each time he brushed her skin brought tiny stabs of pain on the sore flash, much like a wide paper cute. "G-gently! I said gently! Ow ow ow owww!"
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: An Aphology   An Aphology - Page 36 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2014 4:01 am

"Ah, sorry!" Aphelion yelped back before moving forward, slowly leaning onto her and starting to work a lot more carefully, doing his best to not be as rough as before, "Is this okay?" he asked, sounding uncomfortably concerned.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: An Aphology   An Aphology - Page 36 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2014 4:17 am

"Ye-e-yehaaaaah...." Maria stuttered as she felt the sharp pains return, though less this time. "T-try not to hit the red parts. Pink good. Red Bad."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: An Aphology   An Aphology - Page 36 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2014 4:25 am

"Yes." Aphelion answered affirmatively before getting back to work, hugging her legs to clamp around his head, rubbing the thighs and occasionally bumping the top of his head against her skirt.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: An Aphology   An Aphology - Page 36 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2014 4:55 am

Maria lay there, watching the outline of his head beneath the folds of her skirt idly, not really feeling much as she bit her lip, trying not to yelp as he touched her sensitive skin, loosing a few soft moans either to keep him going or genuine pleasure. "I-I think that's enough." Maria said, patting him on the head through her skirt. "W-what now?"
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: An Aphology   An Aphology - Page 36 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2014 5:10 am

Aphelion removed his head from under her skirt and straightened himself, looking at her and licking his lips, "Whatever you want." he answered simply, sitting straight and watching Maria, awaiting any further orders from her, hoping in his head that she'll do what he wanted her to, though doubting it, considering how she was reacting to his touch.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: An Aphology   An Aphology - Page 36 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2014 5:32 am

"W-well you can pretty much guess that downstairs is under repair." Maria joked, moving to sit cross legged on the couch, facing Aphelion. "So I guess you're the one who's gonna be feeling good for now. Well, the majority of the feeling good at least~" She said, smiling at him as she set the plastic bag of tricks in between her and Aphelion, digging through it. "Any of these in mind?" She asked, taking out a small unlabeled bottle and swirling the contents.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: An Aphology   An Aphology - Page 36 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2014 5:35 am

"N-Nothing especially, Mistress. It's all up to you." Aphelion said, sitting in a lotus position in a way that all of his excitement was showing, "I am at your mercy..." he added with a slight blush.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: An Aphology   An Aphology - Page 36 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2014 6:15 am

"Well alright then~" Maria said, trying to get back in her Mistress Maria role, opening the bottle and simply presses it between his lips, upending it as she put a pink object she fished from the bag into his hand. "How bout now? Any ideas?~"
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: An Aphology   An Aphology - Page 36 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2014 6:18 am

Aphelion drinks the drink without question, gulping it down completely before it was done, pulling away and gripping the object in his hand, "Yes... Please, use this Mistress..." he begged, turning flushed and feebly bringing to object towards Maria.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: An Aphology   An Aphology - Page 36 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2014 10:16 am

"That? How?" Maria teased, leaning in close to him and tickling his chin with her fingers, tracing them down his chest and circling his belly button before going back to put her palm, to his cheek. "You have to be more specific than that, sweetie~"
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: An Aphology   An Aphology - Page 36 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2014 10:19 am

Gulping, Aphelion feebly started specifically explaining what he was asking for, shrinking down as he spoke from embarrassment, becoming more flustered by the minute.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: An Aphology   An Aphology - Page 36 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2014 10:29 am

"Wow. Didn't think I had that much of an effect on you." Maria giggled, covering her mouth with her hands and accidentally bopping herself on the nose. "Well get in position then. I'll see if I can enjoy myself too~" She said, patting the the back of the sofa with a rhythmic thud thud thud.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: An Aphology   An Aphology - Page 36 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2014 10:32 am

"Y-Yes." Aphelion gulped and moved into position as she commanded, holding onto anything he could tightly and dropping his head down, "I-I am in position, Mistress..." he said before clenching his teeth.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: An Aphology   An Aphology - Page 36 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2014 10:43 am

"You look so cute this way. Kinda like a shirt on a clothes line~" Maria teased as she knelt next to him. Reaching over as she sprawled halfway on top of him, she inserts the device in his mouth, coating it generously in saliva before withdrawing, spitting a bit more on it and its destination. "I'm not feeling it but I hope you like it~"

[Half fade]
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: An Aphology   An Aphology - Page 36 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2014 10:46 am

"Y-Yes M-Maria..." Aphelion moaned out happily, "I am liking it..." he started panting slightly, leaning heavily onto the chair and wiggling at her, body language asking her for more.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: An Aphology   An Aphology - Page 36 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2014 10:50 am

Maria smiles at his reaction, stifling her giggles as she kept going, feeling some arousal herself. Moving to straddle his back like a horse, arm reached behind the both of them, she winces as she applies too much pressure between her legs, moving back to sit on her haunches. Reaching down, she pulls up and sets the bag on his back rummaging as she left the device Aphelion was using alone.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: An Aphology   An Aphology - Page 36 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2014 10:52 am

"M-Maria... P-Please continue..." Aphelion begged silently and meekly, moving slightly and moaning softly as the device moved with his movements.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: An Aphology   An Aphology - Page 36 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2014 10:56 am

"Oh I will." Maria said nonchalantly as she rummaged through the back, inserting another bottle into Aphelion's mouth before going back to looking through the bag. Glancing behind her to make sure things were still in place, she hums contentedly to herself."Just waiting for you to ask~"
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: An Aphology   An Aphology - Page 36 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2014 11:02 am

Downing the entire bottle as fast as he could, Aphelion opened his mouth to let it clatter onto the ground and turned his head to look at her with wide, glossy eyes, "M-Maria... P-Please... I beg you, continue..." he gulped and wiggled more vigorously, face tightening slightly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An Aphology   An Aphology - Page 36 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

An Aphology
Page 36 of 41Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 41  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RWBY: The RPG :: The Kingdom of Vale :: City of Vale-
Jump to: