RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

An Aphology

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 22 ... 39, 40, 41
AuthorMessage
ecksdeeeXD

An Aphology - Page 41 Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Aphology   An Aphology - Page 41 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2014 9:03 am

"No way! You're the pet, why am I the one touching you?" Maria asked, hopping back to lie spread eagle on the bed. "You're touching me. If you don't get me done i thirty minutes, you're saying good afternoon to Mrs. Sanderson personally!"
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: An Aphology   An Aphology - Page 41 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2014 9:14 am

Taking up on the challenge, Aphelion moved to loom over Maria, starting to work on her rear, ''If I wanted to I could wear out your. Insides, but that would be to painful if you already hurt.'' he said.

[fade]
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: An Aphology   An Aphology - Page 41 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2014 9:56 am

Maria lay still, a slight grimace of pain on her face but the smile gave mixed signals. Panting, she waits for Aphelion to finish before slowly pushing him off, gasping loudly as she let him drop beside her. "That... that was... odd.... Odd... odd but good...." She said shakily, her legs pressed tightly together.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: An Aphology   An Aphology - Page 41 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2014 9:57 am

"Did puppy do goodie good?" Aphelion asked, giving Maria the puppy eyes as he moved to straddle her stomach, "Does Mawia need moaw wovving?" he giggled before leaning down to kiss her tenderly.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: An Aphology   An Aphology - Page 41 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2014 10:52 am

"Yes. Puppy did very good." Maria cooed, giggling at how playful Aphelion was as she rubbed his thigh, groping a handful of rump every few seconds. "But maybe next time, puppy uses lube?" Maria asked, playfully pinching his rear as punishment.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: An Aphology   An Aphology - Page 41 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2014 10:56 am

"Okay~" Aphelion giggled, yelping slightly at the rear pinch, "Unless Mawia would like to be Aphy's puppy now? Or maybe she could play with Aph like the defenceless little boy he is?" he asked, panting slightly as he reached up to her ears and scratched them a little bit.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: An Aphology   An Aphology - Page 41 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2014 7:02 am

Maria giggled as he tickled her ears, reaching up and kissing his chin. "All of those sound so enticing~" She said, putting a finger to her chin in thought, "Hmmm maybe we could-" Maria's words were cutoff, the electric hum of a street light coming to her sensitive faunus ears as warm light flooded the now dark room through the window. "It's this late already.... I didn't notice....."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: An Aphology   An Aphology - Page 41 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2014 7:05 am

At her words, Aphelion looked outside. Indeed, the streets were now lit up by artificial lighting, throwing the shadows of the pair onto the floor. "So it is..." Aphelion said with a pang of sorrow before turning to Maria, "Do you... do you need to go now?"
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: An Aphology   An Aphology - Page 41 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2014 7:34 am

"I don't want to." Maria said, brushing his hair as she sat up, moving him to sit beside her on the edge of the bed. "But I think so, Imperia and Milly'd be suspicious by now...." She said ruefully as she stood, looking for her clothes but remembering the corset she was wearing, starting to work to get it off.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: An Aphology   An Aphology - Page 41 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2014 7:36 am

Giggling a little sadly, Aphelion stood up and hugged her from behind, before moving her arms away and helping her out of the corset, "I understand... Well, maybe some other time... I'll hang out here in the weekends when I can, or you can call me again..." he said, getting her nude once more.

Now blushing a little bit when he saw her naked, he turned away and bent down to the bedside shelf, "Don't forget to... you know, take the pill..."
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: An Aphology   An Aphology - Page 41 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2014 8:08 am

"Sure. Feel free but it won't be me you're with...." Maria said sadly as she wiggled free of the corset, leading him downstairs to get fully dressed. "Where's the bottle? I need some water too." Maria said monotonously, as if she were doing her job rather than taking a pill as she slowly got dressed.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: An Aphology   An Aphology - Page 41 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2014 8:13 am

Pouting slightly at how emotionless Maria sounded, Aphelion picked up the water bottle and the bottle of pills he brought down earlier and handed them to her, "Here." he said. He then moved to his own pile of discarded clothing and started getting dressed.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: An Aphology   An Aphology - Page 41 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2014 9:15 am

"Thanks...." Maria said, tugging her shirt on before she took the bottles. Upending it into her palm, she tips the excess back into the bottle until only one was left. Clapping her hand to her mouth, she puts the pill near the back of her throat before washing it down with water. "I'm real sorry about this, Aph...." Maria said slowly, screwing the cap back onto the bottle before putting the rest of her clothes on. "I really am.... "
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: An Aphology   An Aphology - Page 41 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2014 9:27 am

''Sorry? No need to be, you've shown me a wonderful time Maria. Juust do one thing for me okay... Tell me, do you want to forget about that time in the past you told me about?'' Aphelion asked, buttoniing his shirt.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: An Aphology   An Aphology - Page 41 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2014 10:03 am

"That time? oh...." Maria said, her face suddenly downcast, eyes darting towards the kitchen before going back to the floor. "I hate it. I hate the memories and I really just want to forget about it all..." Maria said, hugging her chest and sniffing, "... but I feel like that would be bad."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: An Aphology   An Aphology - Page 41 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2014 10:07 am

"...Okay, so... You want to remember it, right? That's fine." Aphelion said, hugging Maria and nuzzling the back of her head, "Just... forget I said anything, okay? You better dash soon I suppose... I'll stay here if you don't mind."
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: An Aphology   An Aphology - Page 41 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2014 10:18 am

"Thanks, Aph.' Maria said, turning and hugging him softly around the waist, kissing his cheek affectionately before landing another quick kiss on his lips as she smiled sadly at him. "Of course I don't mind you using the place. Just try not to get caught or anything."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: An Aphology   An Aphology - Page 41 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2014 10:20 am

"Get caught? I'm not a criminal, unlike my teddy bear." Aphelion giggled and kissed her on the nose before moving to straddle her lap and face her, "But... I guess I kinda like it like that." he added before blushing slightly and moving back, "Now go before I coax you into some more sex with me."
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: An Aphology   An Aphology - Page 41 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2014 10:28 am

"Oh shut up~" Maria said, chuckling as she bopped him playfully on the nose. Standing, she keeps her arms around him and walks to the door. "One more for the road?" Maria asked, turning her cheek to him.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: An Aphology   An Aphology - Page 41 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2014 10:31 am

Aphelion giggled, "Oh, alright you cuddly wuddly bearsie." he said sweetly before leaning in to kiss Maria's cheek.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: An Aphology   An Aphology - Page 41 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2014 10:41 am

Maria turns her head at the last second, Aphelion's lips locking onto Maria's as she kissed him affectionately, holding it for a few seconds before breaking apart. "I really hope this isn't the last time we'll meet, Aphelion." She said as she let go of him, edging towards the door reluctantly, whispering a quick "and do all that we did...." as well.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: An Aphology   An Aphology - Page 41 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2014 10:43 am

"Aww, you're making it harder..." Aphelion paused for a moment before flicking her bear tail, "To let you go. But you gotta. I'll see you around Maria. I WILL see you around." he said before jumping forward to hug her around the chest and make out with her a bit before pulling away, "Now dash, or I'll lock the doors and not LET you."
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: An Aphology   An Aphology - Page 41 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2014 10:47 am

"Eep!" Maria squeaked at the sudden flick on her tail, barely registering his promise before she kissed him once more. "All right all right." Maria said, her hand on the doorknob. "Goodb-" Maria said as she opened the door, "See you around, Aph." She said as she stepped out, leaving the door open.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: An Aphology   An Aphology - Page 41 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2014 10:49 am

"See ya! Careful where you step!" Aphelion flashed a grin to Maria and waved to her before closing the door. Only then his smile dissolved into a slight frown. With the side of his face, he peeked out to make sure she leaves and doesn't linger.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: An Aphology   An Aphology - Page 41 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2014 10:53 am

Maria wonders what he was talking about when he remembers one of his punishments, the bear faunus bursting out laughing. "Oh shut up~" Maria said, smiling and waving at him before turning to walk down the street, not seeing his sudden change of expression.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: An Aphology   An Aphology - Page 41 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2014 10:55 am

Making sure to observe her carefully until she disappeared from his view, Aphelion sighed afterwards and looked at the mess they've done. "Best get to cleaning up then..." he said to himself, staring sadly at all the proof that anything even happened here, knowing that he should get rid of it, but really not wanting to. Ultimately, he went over to get the broom and started working on cleaning up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An Aphology   An Aphology - Page 41 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

An Aphology
Page 41 of 41Go to page : Previous  1 ... 22 ... 39, 40, 41

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RWBY: The RPG :: The Kingdom of Vale :: City of Vale-
Jump to: