RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

An Aphology

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 33 ... 41  Next
AuthorMessage
ecksdeeeXD

An Aphology - Page 25 Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Aphology   An Aphology - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2014 10:22 pm

"No." Maria said firmly, her face suddenly deadpan. "I hate it. I hate that every memory I have of this place is just on event... I hate that even though I don't live here, don't even use it... I hate that I can't get rid of it...."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: An Aphology   An Aphology - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2014 10:27 pm

Aphelion waited for a moment before speaking, ''Before Beacon I always liived on the road. It's actually pretty nice. But... I grew to like beds. And drawers. And stuff like that in houses. So, um... Think I could have it? I'd use it on holidays or coming back from drinking... Cold water is enough for me to get by.''
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: An Aphology   An Aphology - Page 25 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2014 8:17 pm

"You want to use my house. For when you come back drunk. Most likely with some lady friend you picked up." Maria said, looking up at him and rolling her eyes. "Well I don't really use it so I guess, why not. Just not everyday or too often. And please, tryyyyyyyyyyy not to get stains all over this bed. You and I put enough on it in two days as is." She added, playfully elbowing him in the stomach.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: An Aphology   An Aphology - Page 25 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2014 8:21 pm

"R-Really? Thanks Maria..." Aphelion smiled happily and moved his hand to tussle her hair, "Hey, I don't always get drunk and get a ladyfriend with me... and I mean, if we stained it so much, a few more can't hurt, right?"
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: An Aphology   An Aphology - Page 25 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2014 8:41 pm

"I knew it!" Maria said, elbowing him again and whipping at his hand with her ear. "You're just gonna use this place for sex! Geez Aph, you've got your hand on my lady bits and still you're thinking of banging someone else!" She yelled, laughing happily and whipping at his belly with her tail.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: An Aphology   An Aphology - Page 25 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2014 8:48 pm

"Hey, not JUST for sex. I am genuinely interested in living here sometimes." Aphelion pouted, flicking her bear ear in retaliation. He shifted to place his foot on the compress in place of his hand and went down to calm her bear tail by massage, "Besides, bringing in ladies also includes you."
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: An Aphology   An Aphology - Page 25 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2014 9:01 pm

"Ow! Jerk." Maria yelped, pouting cutely at him, her tail getting out of his grasp and whipping at his more sensitive body parts. "You just reeeaaaally want to sleep with me, don't 'cha? Are my feminine wiles that... interesting?" She teased, squeezing her thighs on his foot before immediately spreading them again after a sharp stab of stinging pain.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: An Aphology   An Aphology - Page 25 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2014 9:10 pm

"You don't even know." Aphelion kissed her pouting face before moving his hand down to retaliate against her bear tail, "I mean, I have a thing for faunus girls to start with, and you are... mature, playful and experienced. Smoking hot too, how can I not be wanting to screw you."
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: An Aphology   An Aphology - Page 25 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2014 10:04 pm

"Oh c'mon, Aph. If you want to put it in, just say so. You don't have to keep flirting with me just so you can sleep with me, dummy." She said, pushing his leg off the hot towel and giving it to him. "Do you mind?"
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: An Aphology   An Aphology - Page 25 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2014 10:10 pm

"I already said that I want you to bang me not vice versa. You are the best dominator." he giggled before taking the towel and putting it back in the hot water, swirling it and plopping back between her legs, "Besides, not until you private parts feel better."
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: An Aphology   An Aphology - Page 25 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2014 12:39 am

As the towel hit her skin, Maria yelped, taking a few seconds to adjust before the pain died down. "Yeeeeaaaah... that might take a while." She said, pulling at the towel to keep it from directly touching the more painful parts. "You really did a number on me."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: An Aphology   An Aphology - Page 25 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2014 1:38 am

''Sorry. To compensate you can get really rough on me without using those parts if you want.'' he offered, starting to rub ger stomach.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: An Aphology   An Aphology - Page 25 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2014 2:09 am

"Aph, what part of ''stinging pain in my loins' don't you understand?" She asked, gently bopping him on the head. "Either you're being reeeaaaaal gentle with me or I'm gonna have to think of some other way to deal with you." She said, licking her lips at the second option.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: An Aphology   An Aphology - Page 25 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2014 2:20 am

''Up to you teddy bear. I won't say anything else.'' Aphelion said, moving his hand down to gently press the compress around the possibly painful areas in silence.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: An Aphology   An Aphology - Page 25 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2014 2:46 am

"Oh c'mon, the second you know that you can't stick it in me and you shut up? That's not fair, Aph." She said, rolling her eyes as she lay down, legs still spread a bit to allow the towel some room, as she pulled Aphelion to rest his head on her chest, mouth particularly close to a sensitive area. "C'mon don't make things awkward."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: An Aphology   An Aphology - Page 25 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2014 4:46 am

''Ehehe... You wanna talk with me? Don't know what about, I'm not tooo smart or interesting.'' Aphelion shrugged and side-hugged Maria, nuzzling her cutely.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: An Aphology   An Aphology - Page 25 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2014 6:13 am

"Well I was asking you to suck on my boobs but if you don't want that then," Maria said, rolling herself in a blanket to cover her indecency "I don't see any reason in keeping them out~"
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: An Aphology   An Aphology - Page 25 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2014 6:48 am

''Hey, I won't be doing any lewd stuff to you now. I'll let you rest.'' Aphelion shrugged and rested against her calmly.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: An Aphology   An Aphology - Page 25 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2014 6:50 am

"Wow, so considerate." Maria said, putting his cheek to her wrapped chest, hugging his torso. "Very gentlemanly." She added, giggling lightly when she realized what she was saying, kissing the top of her head before adding. "Such like~"
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: An Aphology   An Aphology - Page 25 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2014 6:54 am

''Why you talkin' so funny teddy bear.'' he asked, giggling and taking the blanket, spreading it to reveal her chest. He moved to sit on her lap, carefully to not irritate her hurting area and wrapped the blannket on his chest again.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: An Aphology   An Aphology - Page 25 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2014 7:06 am

"Cause I'm aaaaaaaaaaall tuckered out from all our fun stuff. Besides, I thought you like it when I tawk wike dis~" She said, putting on a cute face as she pulled on the blanket to press his chest closer to her's. "And y'know something? You. Make. The. Worst. Bra. Ever." She said, bucking her chest upwards to press it a bit more into Aphelion's when she spoke.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: An Aphology   An Aphology - Page 25 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2014 8:02 am

''Well, if I'm such a bad bra maybe I'll just leave.'' Aphelion huffed and unwrapped himself from her, stormming out of the bedroom.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: An Aphology   An Aphology - Page 25 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2014 8:45 am

"Oh c'mon, Aph!" Maria yelled after him, rolling her eyes as she draped the sheets over her shoulder, dropping the towel back into the water as she walked out the door after him. "You're not serious about that, right?"
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: An Aphology   An Aphology - Page 25 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2014 10:27 am

Aphelion was waiting behind the door for the woman to follow. The moment she stepped out he hugged her tightly and pinned her against the wall, his head resting on her chest, "I may not be the best bra but I sure am enjoying that job." he chuckled.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: An Aphology   An Aphology - Page 25 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2014 10:36 am

"I knew it!" Maria yelped, giggling as she was trapped between a wall and a hard place. "You sneaky devil! Why am I not surprised you'd pull something like this! Really, if you enjoy them so much, you might wanna grow a pair some way. I'd kinda enjoy that too~" She teased, waiting for his... green mind to take its toll.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: An Aphology   An Aphology - Page 25 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2014 10:40 am

"Oh hush. I'd have to be pretty chubby to have a pair and I'd rather keep my perfect physique." Aphelion grinned and kissed Maria, fighting her tongue with his own for a bit, "You can pretend I'm a flat chested girl if you want, heh."
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: An Aphology   An Aphology - Page 25 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2014 10:47 am

"I was talking about actual lady boobs so you'd still be pretty sexy~" She said, kissing back, nipping his tongue when it darted into her mouth. "A flat chested girl. Oh really? Well there's something brushing my leg that makes that kinda reeeeeeaaaaaally not believable~"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An Aphology   An Aphology - Page 25 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

An Aphology
Page 25 of 41Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 33 ... 41  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RWBY: The RPG :: The Kingdom of Vale :: City of Vale-
Jump to: