RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

An Aphology

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 41  Next
AuthorMessage
Aphrodisiac

An Aphology - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Aphology   An Aphology - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2014 2:28 pm

"Now? Umm... We have 'fun', right? Isn't that why you brought me here?" he asked in return, slowly sitting down on the bed and looking at her, "Just this time can you be more... physically kinky? Instead of teasing me like earlier..." he looked away, slightly saddened, and started unbuttoning his shirt with a shallow sigh.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: An Aphology   An Aphology - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2014 2:35 pm

Maria's smile turns into a frown at his sadness, Maria going over to wrap his arms around his waste, her chin on his shoulder. "I'm sorry about that Aph... I really am. I'm just... not too used to being kinky so I tried that out... You wanted it so I tried it for you. Guess it didn't come out the way I wanted...."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: An Aphology   An Aphology - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2014 2:38 pm

"It was... umm... Well, there might be people who enjoy teasing kinky but... I'm just... I kinda prefer being hurt physically." he wrapped his arms around her and gently stroked her back, "It's not your fault, don't worry." in addition, Aphelion kissed the top of her head, "You can try again if you want... but you have to make it up to me by sleeping here with me later tonight. Cuddly sleeping."
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: An Aphology   An Aphology - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2014 2:40 pm

"Alright. I'm not really sure how to do that but I can try. I think." Helping him undress, she gets him fully naked before pressing herself against him, locking his lips in a deep kiss as she pulls one of his hands to her head and the other down her skirt. "You'll have to help me get in the mood though."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: An Aphology   An Aphology - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2014 2:58 pm

The boy smiled at the woman and kissed her back, ''At least you tried. Now, for getting in the mood...'' Aphelion started very forcefully massaging her bear ears and inner thighs.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: An Aphology   An Aphology - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2014 3:19 pm

"Now there's the Aphelion I know and love." Maria cooed, moaning louder now that no one was listening. Walking him over to the bed, she falls backwards onto it, dropping Aphelion on to of her. "Well I can try to be kinky for you." She offered, a knowing smile on her lips as they brushed his. "But you'll have to get me naked and teach me first."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: An Aphology   An Aphology - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2014 3:29 pm

"Oh... Well, the kind of kinky I meant kinda involves ropes... or chains, and, um... whips and other equipment... which, admittedly I don't have, so... I guess we'll just have fun however we can." Aphelion said, undressing Maria and taking her bra, attaching it onto his head like a helmet, or fake ears.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: An Aphology   An Aphology - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2014 3:36 pm

"Well if that's what you want, we could improvise." Maria said, giggling at his new set of ears and rubbing them. "Do you think that sheet could work?" She asked, nodding her head to the sheet that was covering the bed, now crumpled on the ground. "I want to make this a night you'll enjoy."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: An Aphology   An Aphology - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2014 3:42 pm

"Hmm... I guess it could." Aphelion giggled at the 'ear' rubbing and returned his own, now straddling her, both participants adequately nude, "You know, maybe... a bit of work and it would tie me up just fine." he smiled and dropped down to kiss her on the nose.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: An Aphology   An Aphology - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2014 3:48 pm

"Feel free to rip it up if you need to." Said, rubbing against him, jiggling her chest enticingly to see how he would react. "Wait, tie you up? I thought you were tying me up?" She asked, cocking her head to the side. To be fair, she had tried that before but that resulted fairly poorly. "You sure that's a good idea?"
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: An Aphology   An Aphology - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2014 3:51 pm

"Maria, don't be silly." Aphelion said, flopping onto her chest and pleasantly rolling his head around int it, "I said you take lead, right? So obviously I'm the one being your widdle slave, and you're the one having fun on me. That said, I'll make this a little challenging for you." Aphelion said, grabbing the sheet and throwing it onto Maria before moving down to kneel by the bed, "You rip it up. But be careful to not rip too much~" with that, he shoved her knees out of the way and licked his lips happily.

[Half Fade]
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: An Aphology   An Aphology - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2014 3:59 pm

Maria's legs were in a vice around Aphelion's head, the sheet in her hands ripped fairly well in the heat of the moment. A lot of it was useless scrap but there was a good amount of fairly sized ribbons. "You get... better and better... at that... everytime..." She panted, limbs falling weakly onto the bed. "M-maybe... you should take the lead for now... I'm kinda... limp...."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: An Aphology   An Aphology - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2014 4:03 pm

Aphelion sighed and started scratching Maria's bear ears pleasantly, "That's alright, I'll wait for you to be okay." he said before leaning forward, chests rubbing against each other as he whispered lewdities and pleasantries alike into her human ears, kissing her cheeks. "You'll have plenty of time to be tired later, then we'll cuddle on it." he whispered finally and moved over to the edge of the bed, dropping into a submissive position.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: An Aphology   An Aphology - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2014 4:09 pm

"N-no." Maria said, pulling him back on top of him. "You have me riled up like you wouldn't believe. No breaks." Pausing, she pulls him into a deep kiss, making him rub her ears and turning redder as he did. "M-maaaaaaaaaaybe you could teach me how to use these so I do a good job later?" She asked, taking a strip of cloth and stretching it across her mouth, biting it seductively.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: An Aphology   An Aphology - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2014 4:16 pm

Aphelion looked at her and smiled softly, kissing her through the fabric and pulling her up, "If you really want me to..." he rested her against the bed frame and started leading the fabric around, tying her wrists and ankles to the bed posts, "Okay then, bear missy, we're gonna have a fun time." he started trailing his hands up and down her legs before settling on the inbetween, his whole body moving to sit on her and give her his foot to lick while he worked behind his own back.

[Half-fade]
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: An Aphology   An Aphology - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2014 4:23 pm

Maria's legs attempt to squeeze his hand as she bit down on his toe, attempting to stifle the moan and failing, but fail, the cloth restraining her as she weakly bucked against the boy sitting on her. "That's good but..." She said, still out of breath. "but I think we're good on teasing...." She said, licking her lips as she waited for the main event.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: An Aphology   An Aphology - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2014 4:27 pm

"You see, the first thing about this sort of kinky stuff is..." Aphelion switched positions to lay on her, moving his fingers into her mouth and nuzzling her thigh a bit, "The person in control decides what happens when." He grinned at her and returned to work.

[Half fade]
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: An Aphology   An Aphology - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2014 4:34 pm

Maria's breath was hot and ragged on Aphelion's thighs as it escaped through his fingers. "Yow sow meeeeen." She moaned, enjoying herself yet wanting more as his fingers distorted her speech. Each word made her tongue dance through his fingers, licking around them and coating them generously in saliva as she tasted.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: An Aphology   An Aphology - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2014 4:45 pm

Aphelion giggled, ''Okay, I guess you deserve it. Just... You only deserve to feel it.'' he told the woman, grabbing the cloth from her mouth and pulling it up to cover her eyes, ''Play obedient and maybe I'll let you look~'' he teased more, starting to press against her, letting her feel what was yet to come.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: An Aphology   An Aphology - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2014 4:49 pm

"Well the feeling's more important than the looking but..." Maria muttered under her breath as she felt him press on her. She felt her cheeks flush with blood, know her face was probably beet red right now. "You're really good at this teasing thing... aren't ya?" She asked, pouting in her own dark little world.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: An Aphology   An Aphology - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2014 5:03 pm

''Am I now?'' he asked innocently, moving Maria to be more accessible, ''Don't worry, I reward you having to put up with me.'' he chuckled and moved in, albeit not where expected.

[faed]
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: An Aphology   An Aphology - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2014 5:09 pm

Maria moaned loudly, her face contorted in a mix of pain and pleasure as she writhed in the bed, her breathing ragged as her chest rose and fell. "Geez, Aph... at least warn a girl when you're gonna do something like that... and right from the get go too, wow...."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: An Aphology   An Aphology - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2014 5:18 pm

''Feel free to switch with me at any time. Besides, if you were an obedient girl I'd have let you see.'' he chimed, turning to lay his head under her and lick her little tail.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: An Aphology   An Aphology - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2014 5:24 pm

"N-nah. I want you to take charge for a bit. Show me how you like it." she said, thrusting her pelvis upwards to make room for his head, swatting his nose with her tail as he licked it. "Hey, I told you to warn me before going near there." She said, not knowing what his true intentions were.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: An Aphology   An Aphology - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2014 5:29 pm

"But I told you, I like it when you take over." he said before shrugging and returning to 'taking care' of her tail, hands massaging her thighs, "How about this... Wanna do this again sometime? Like, meet up sometimes and have a bit of fun? You're by far the most experienced I've met yet."
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: An Aphology   An Aphology - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2014 5:38 pm

Maria moaned for the nth time that night, her tail wiggling violently against his face when it wasn't in his mouth. "Y-yeah, that's sounds good-yeah, right near the base, right there...." She said, easily distracted by his ministrations, not thinking about what she said.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: An Aphology   An Aphology - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2014 5:56 pm

Blinking, Aphelion released her taila and quickly moved to tower over her, hoisting himself up on the bed and against his pants, ''Y-You really mean it Maria? We can come over here and have adult sexy fun even more?''
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An Aphology   An Aphology - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

An Aphology
Page 6 of 41Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 41  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RWBY: The RPG :: The Kingdom of Vale :: City of Vale-
Jump to: