RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Cruisin' for a Bruisin' (Closed)

Go down 
+4
Captain Awesome
Dakir
Ziplock80
xHavenx
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
TJ

Cruisin' for a Bruisin' (Closed) - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cruisin' for a Bruisin' (Closed)   Cruisin' for a Bruisin' (Closed) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2014 12:48 am

As Ashe slowly began to stir from her slump, Natasha could feel her nuzzling into her chest even more. "Its better than just letting the poor thing lay there.". She said with a smirk. "Besides, its not like she minds." alluding to the fact that Ashe was making herself comfy.

Upon hearing Ashe give a slight groan, turning back to her groggy self, she moved her hand from petting her head to giving her a hug. "You okay Ashy?" She was starting to take a likely to the nickname she had giving Ashe. "You passed out when you say me give Fionn a small kiss." Adding onto what Marlin had said. "Oh I'm sorry, Ashe. I didn't realize you'd be effected like that."
Back to top Go down
Ziplock80

PostSubject: Re: Cruisin' for a Bruisin' (Closed)   Cruisin' for a Bruisin' (Closed) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2014 5:44 pm

Matt had sat down next to Skylar at the table, and was observing everything that happened while he ate. He let out a small chuckle. These guys sure are unique. But, then again, so is everyone. He hadn't said anything yet because he didn't know these people, and didn't want to interrupt... whatever had just happened. When Ashe wakes back up though, he wants to make sure she is alright. "Are you alright? You're head seemed to hit the table pretty hard."
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Cruisin' for a Bruisin' (Closed)   Cruisin' for a Bruisin' (Closed) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2014 6:52 pm

"Huh? O-oh, yeah. Sorry about that." Ashe said sheepishly as her cheeks flowered into a slight blush at the mention of Fionn and Natasha's kiss, unable to get off the girls chest due to her hug. "Y-yeah, I'm fine. Just need to rest or lie down a bit. The short nap helped though." She said, not moving from her spot and lying down on Natasha's pillows. "What did I miss?" She asked, not noticing her syrup coated ear.
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: Cruisin' for a Bruisin' (Closed)   Cruisin' for a Bruisin' (Closed) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2014 6:56 pm

Marlin looked over and sighed. "You fell asleep in my syrup coated pancakes." He said bluntly. "Also...would you like some?" He offered some of his pancakes over to her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cruisin' for a Bruisin' (Closed)   Cruisin' for a Bruisin' (Closed) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2014 7:33 pm

Fionn sighed as the girl continued to rest her head on Natasha's fun-bags, he wasn't quite certain that she was entirely there seeing as she seemed somewhat distant from everyone's questions; though he couldn't complain much considering how he fared when in similar situations after waking up.
"Anyway, that was an interesting situation wasn't it?" Fionn said with his usual dry wit before cracking his knuckles and laying back in his chair feeling the shockwaves of the ship hitting itself against the water slightly, he began to wonder if they were reaching a patchier, more dangerous part of the Ocean
"Hey who's up for a swim? The ship feels like it's starting to get into stormy waters so there might not be much time left for us to go enjoy the water." He asked happily before flicking the cap off of his drink and taking a long gulp, wiping his mouth of the whiskey and sighing happily when his thirst had been quenched.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Cruisin' for a Bruisin' (Closed)   Cruisin' for a Bruisin' (Closed) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2014 8:15 pm

Ashe blinked at Marlin, wondering her he was talking about when she noticed how sticky her ear was. "O-oh, sorry about that." Ashe said, an embarrassed blush flowering on her face."I think i'm good. A swim would be nice though. I'd have to shower anyway to get this gunk out of my hair." She added, flapping her ear once and flicking a drop of syrup on to Natasha's collar.
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: Cruisin' for a Bruisin' (Closed)   Cruisin' for a Bruisin' (Closed) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2014 8:12 pm

Marlin nodded. "I may come down to read. But first." He said as he ate the pancake. "Waste not want not." He said with a smile as he ate more pancakes.
Back to top Go down
TJ

TJ

PostSubject: Re: Cruisin' for a Bruisin' (Closed)   Cruisin' for a Bruisin' (Closed) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2014 11:48 pm

"Well, I'm already half dressed for it, might as well go for a swim. Especially if you're there, Ashe." She ran her hand through the sheep's hair, giving her a scratch behind the ears. Seeing that Ashe was finally coming back too, she loosed her hold on her, finally separating her chest from Ashe's head. As she pulled away, she felt something left over from the hug. "Oh, looks like you got my chest a little sticky." She stretched her arms up in the air again, stifling back a bit of a yawn. "Oh well. Guess I should of seen that coming."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cruisin' for a Bruisin' (Closed)   Cruisin' for a Bruisin' (Closed) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2014 7:02 am

"Well It's settled then!" Fionn said happily as he stood up with a pleased looking posture, looking down at Natasha and Ashe. "Natasha you're already in swim clothes so how about you head off to the pool while me, Ashe, and anyone else that wants to come grabs their stuff." He said now pulling back from the table in the direction of the hallway that would lead to the elevators, in preparation for the journey that would take him to his swimtrunks.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Cruisin' for a Bruisin' (Closed)   Cruisin' for a Bruisin' (Closed) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2014 9:30 am

Ashe looked up at Fionn as he stood, turning to Natasha before she stood up as well. "Actually, all of my stuff's still here." She said, gesturing to the bag by her side, patting it, "I don't even know where my room is so I could actually go straight to the pool place thing." She said, smiling at everyone, "There's probably a place to change there, right?"
Back to top Go down
Ziplock80

Ziplock80

PostSubject: Re: Cruisin' for a Bruisin' (Closed)   Cruisin' for a Bruisin' (Closed) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2014 2:32 pm

Matt finishes off his plate of food, listening to the other's idea of going to the pool. He nods in agreement to the plan. He stands up so as not to be in the way of anyone else trying to get up. "Sounds like a plan. I already have my suit on so I can head down with anyone else and get us a spot." He looks at Ashe. "I'd hope so. It is a pool." He continues to stand and wait for anyone else who was going straight to the pool.
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: Cruisin' for a Bruisin' (Closed)   Cruisin' for a Bruisin' (Closed) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2014 3:01 pm

Marlin stands and looks to Matt. "I am on my way there now as well." He said as he walked past the lad. "I shall see you all soon." He said as he walked to the doors.
Back to top Go down
TJ

TJ

PostSubject: Re: Cruisin' for a Bruisin' (Closed)   Cruisin' for a Bruisin' (Closed) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2014 10:37 pm

Natasha gave a slight smirk when she heard Ashe mention that she'd need a spot to change, her mind through some devious plans. She giggled slightly at her plans, realizing how far she was getting ahead of herself. "Alright then. Come on Ashe, I'll find you a spot." Natasha had grabbed a hold of Ashe's hand and was now attempting to lead her out of the dinning hall.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cruisin' for a Bruisin' (Closed)   Cruisin' for a Bruisin' (Closed) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2014 11:04 pm

Fionn gave Natasha a knowing look as he turned around and walked out of the hall and heading down the corridors that would lead him down to the elevators of the ship, which he proceeded to take back up to the floor which his room resided in.

He stepped inside with a sigh as he removed Oberursel from his back, careful not to drop it on the floor as it's weight could potentially cut through the metal ground. He took his jacket off with a few quick movements before throwing it onto the bed with a flick of the wrist and removing his shirt with a couple others, he looked down at his chest and briefly admiring one or two of the scars that lined it in the mirror in front of him, pushing the hair on the right side of his head out of the way so that he could get a good look at his missing ear, the wound cauterized long ago, he sighed and began to remove his pants, switching them out for a pair of plain blue trunks and sliding his jacket back on before he looked into the mirror one more time, wondering what he would look like if he hadn't lived the life he did and briefly wishing he still had his right ear if not only so that he could hear better.

Fionn stepped out of the room wearing his jacket, his satchel, and his swim trunks, a towel draped over his shoulders and his satchel containing various things one would need at a pool, such as powerful fifty caliber pistols and sun tan lotion. He walked to the elevator again and took it down to the floor where he would be able to walk to the pool.
Back to top Go down
soul_rune

soul_rune

PostSubject: Re: Cruisin' for a Bruisin' (Closed)   Cruisin' for a Bruisin' (Closed) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2014 12:48 pm

Mino had lied about getting a call, it wasn't ever her scroll that beeped she had quickly slipped away and was now going about her nefarious plan. I gotta be fast with this. I'll sneak into my room, get changed and meet back up with them in the cafeteria. After all that we can then... have a pool party! She quickly ran into her room and dropped her weapon on the bed. She then opened up her suitcase and pulled out a blue one piece swimsuit. She quickly changed into it and put on a white t-shirt and blue shorts over top. On her way out she grabbed a towel and some sun tan lotion.

Just as she left the room she saw Fionn get into the elevator in his swim trunks. Looks like the rest of them had the same idea. Oh well saves me having to convince them. I guess I'll just meet up with them at the pool. She decided to take the stairs and began heading to the pool.
Back to top Go down
TJ

TJ

PostSubject: Re: Cruisin' for a Bruisin' (Closed)   Cruisin' for a Bruisin' (Closed) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2014 7:26 pm

Coming off the elevator, Natasha continued dragging Ashe in the direction the pool, not being able to stop herself from snickering as more naughty thoughts came to mind. 'God, I'm becoming such a perv because of this girl.' she thought with a slight giggle. "I'm sure we'll find a spot for you in just a bit." Natasha purred as she headed down the hall towards the pool.

Just before exiting out to the pool area, Natasha noticed the small changing room sign hanging on a door. "Here we go!" With a large smile, still having the occasional thought that she really shouldn't be. She through open the door and pull Ashe in with her, completely only. "Alright, lets get get dressed, don't wanna keep anyone waiting!" With that she unbuttoned her jean shorts, being over as she slide them down her legs.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Cruisin' for a Bruisin' (Closed)   Cruisin' for a Bruisin' (Closed) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2014 10:11 pm

"There it is." Ashe said, her eyes shining as they passed the pool to get to the changing rooms. As they got near the door, Ashe starts to let go of Natasha's hand but squeaks in shock as she gets pulled into the changing room along with the girl. When Natashe begins to pull down her shorts, Ashe flushes profusely, her hands clapping to her face. "Wh-wh-wh-what are you doing? Y-you're not getting naked w-with me here are you?" She asked nervously, turning around so she wouldn't look but getting a perfect view in the mirror lining the wall, unable to close her eyes, "Y-you don't mean to d-do that with me in h-here, do you...."
Back to top Go down
TJ

TJ

PostSubject: Re: Cruisin' for a Bruisin' (Closed)   Cruisin' for a Bruisin' (Closed) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2014 10:42 pm

Pulling down her shorts to reveal her white BIKINI BOTTOM, Natasha looked back while still bent over to the sudden outburst. "Hmm?" Natasha was a little perplexed at what was wrong at first. 'Getting naked?' Stepping out of the shorts that now laid on the ground, she snagged them as she slowly began to raise back up. 'Hmm... Looks like someone is a little shy.' She thought deviously as she slowly started over towards Ashe.

"Hmm? What's wrong Ashe?" Natasha was now starting her own little game with Ashe, wanting to have just a little bit of fun with the girl's head. Standing behind Ashe, she began wrapping her hands around Ashe's waist. "And what might 'that' be, Ashy?" She said as she rested her chin on the sheep's shoulder. Her chest pressed into Ashe's back in an attempt to spook her just a little more. "What else would two people do allll alone~" She purred.
Back to top Go down
Dakir

Dakir

PostSubject: Re: Cruisin' for a Bruisin' (Closed)   Cruisin' for a Bruisin' (Closed) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2014 3:10 pm

Skylar noticed that everyone around her was getting up to leave as she finished up her breakfast. She looked to Haven, still sitting across from her, and said, "If you don't mind, I'm gonna go join them in the pool." She stood, leaving her plate to be picked up by the staff, "You should come too!" She said before turning to trot off, "Catch you later!" She shot a little wave and a smile before she went through the doorway.

She took the elevator back to her room, quickly entering. She stripped off her clothes and threw a bikini on before putting her sandals back on. She grabbed a towel and a bag, tossing some clothes into it for afterward. She tossed the towel over her shoulder before stepping out of her room, locking the door behind her.

She quickly made her way down to the pool, opening the locker room door to see Ashe and Natasha. Her face heated a little as she said, "Ahhh, Ahem...Am I interrupting?"
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Cruisin' for a Bruisin' (Closed)   Cruisin' for a Bruisin' (Closed) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2014 7:09 pm

"Y-y-y-y-y-y-you know...." Ashe stuttered, jumping slightly at Natasha's arms around her waist. "S-sex...." She muttered as her face practically glowed red like hot coals, her flushed skin giving off the about the same amount of heat. "W-w-w-we just met, N-Nat, I c-can't do that w-with yo-" Ashe said, freezing as the door opened at the exact same moment, making eye contact with Skylar in the mirror. Immediately, her hands clap to her eyes, tail wagging embarrassed like a propeller as it brushed Natasha's lower half and belly, Ashe resisting the urge to activate her semblance like an airbag to push the both of them away.
Back to top Go down
Dakir

Dakir

PostSubject: Re: Cruisin' for a Bruisin' (Closed)   Cruisin' for a Bruisin' (Closed) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2014 10:23 am

Skylar looked at the pair for a moment, then shrugged, "Ooookay then," She said, kicking off her sandals and putting them away in her bag, "You wanna head out then?" She asked, flipping her hair behind her back behind her ear, "The others are probably out there waiting."
Back to top Go down
TJ

TJ

PostSubject: Re: Cruisin' for a Bruisin' (Closed)   Cruisin' for a Bruisin' (Closed) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 10:30 pm

Twisting a bit to get a better look at who was peeking in on them, Natasha gave a grin to the girl she recognized from the breakfast. Natasha gave a small giggle as she felt Ashe's little tail flip around tickling her stomach in the process. "Oh, nothing!" She loosened her hold around the girls hips just a little, coming to a rest on her sides. "I just slipped, that's all!" Her short, fluffy tail swayed back and forth as the lie started to come together. "The floors are just a little... wet..." She gave a slight giggle again at the pun.

The innocent smile on her face was hiding a cruel little idea of hers. Just something that would seem like an accident, and Skylar gave her just the opening she needed. "Sure, just let me shower off this syrup on my ches-" She had taken a step, deliberately at a spot with some water on the floor before throwing her own foot from out under her. She arms wrapped quickly around Ashe's mid section, just a little higher than where they were, dragging her down with her.

Having Ashe land on her right side up, Natalie's arms 'slipped' up and pressed under her chest, both of her hands cupping the opposite side lump. They weren't there for long, but she did get a hefty feel for what Ashe had. 'Not bad, not bad.'"Ow, I should really watch where I'm stepping. You okay, Ashe?" Her hands were now safely away from any suspicious areas, with one rubbing the back of her head and the other one reached out.
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: Cruisin' for a Bruisin' (Closed)   Cruisin' for a Bruisin' (Closed) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 10:36 pm

Marlin soon entered the swimming area with water resistant wraps on his head and wearing his yellow and purple swim trunks. He sat down by the edge of the pool and pulled out a book. The cover read, "Dust application and effects." He was mainly doing it to hide his face, but more so for his own dust use. I must understand the outcomes of different dust attacks, and what how to deal with it if anything goes bad.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Cruisin' for a Bruisin' (Closed)   Cruisin' for a Bruisin' (Closed) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2014 5:57 am

Ashe was somewhat thankful that Skylar was trying to get things going, Ashe happy that she could finally get this accident behind her. The sheep's embarrassment was far worse than her happiness though, stuttering incomprehensibly before she fell along with Natasha. The cupping of her hands startled Ashe enough but the added squeezing and feeling added exponentially to her breakdown, despite not realizing it was intentional. Squeaking like a balloon letting out air, Ashe sits on top of Natasha. "Y-yeah, I'm f-f-fine." She said, standing up and walking backwards and keeping her eyes on Nat. "I'm j-just gonna go ch-change in the other s-stalls." She said, pointing a thumb out the door as she forgot all her things in her bag, walking backwards past Skylar and backing up into the pool area and right into Marlin, her rear pressing firmly into the back of his head as she tumbled over him, his head going between her legs as her knees got stuck on his shoulders, plunging her headfirst into the water before her weight flipped Marlin forwards into the pool.
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: Cruisin' for a Bruisin' (Closed)   Cruisin' for a Bruisin' (Closed) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2014 2:20 pm

One thought ran through Marlins mind as he was sent flying into the pool. Crap. He slammed into the water. He looked around under the blanket of blue, as he tried to find his Barings. He soon floated to the top of the water and looked around with a blank expression on his face. His eyes darted around as he scanned the area. "What I miss?" He asked in a monotone voice. He looked over and sighed in relief to see his book was fine.
Back to top Go down
Ziplock80

Ziplock80

PostSubject: Re: Cruisin' for a Bruisin' (Closed)   Cruisin' for a Bruisin' (Closed) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2014 2:53 pm

Matt walks into the pool area, still wearing his swim suit and now holding a towel. He surveys the area for the others he saw at breakfast. He sees Marlin sitting and reading, and starts walking towards him. On his way, Ashe walks out of the stall, into him, and bringing both of them into the pool. Well, that was coincidental. Almost as if it was planned. He jogs the rest of the way to where they fell in and stands at the edge of the pool. "Hey, you guys alright?"
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Cruisin' for a Bruisin' (Closed)   Cruisin' for a Bruisin' (Closed) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2014 7:05 pm

"Y-yeah, I'm fine." Ashe replied to Matt as she hung by the side of the pool, holding onto the edge to keep her afloat, the shock of hitting the water somewhat snapping her out of her embarrassed panic attack. Her clothes were soaked and the fact that she wore thicker clothes than most made swimming a bit more difficult. Shaking her head, she flicks water everywhere before stopping, flapping her ears until they were only slightly damp. "I was going for a swim anyways~" She said happily.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cruisin' for a Bruisin' (Closed)   Cruisin' for a Bruisin' (Closed) - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cruisin' for a Bruisin' (Closed)
Page 8 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next