RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Cruisin' for a Bruisin' (Closed)

Go down 
+4
Captain Awesome
Dakir
Ziplock80
xHavenx
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
ecksdeeeXD

Cruisin' for a Bruisin' (Closed) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cruisin' for a Bruisin' (Closed)   Cruisin' for a Bruisin' (Closed) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2014 3:55 am

Ashe giggled lightly at the pancake pressed against her lips, tentatively licking it before it slowly went in her mouth like paper going in a printer. Once the entire thing disappeared between her lips, she chewed happily, smiling at Mino and humming contentedly as she reached over and ruffled her hair, patting the top of her head affectionately. She wasn't too observant though, not noticing the people slowly filling the room, content with her pancakes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cruisin' for a Bruisin' (Closed)   Cruisin' for a Bruisin' (Closed) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2014 7:46 am

Fionn yawned and stretched, he was a bit tired from having to wake up early that morning. "Hey looks like we have company." He said pointing at all of the new arrivals at the hall of food they currently inhabited. He yawned again and sat back in his chair comfortably, putting one arm behind his head like a pillow almost and eating more of his Waffles with the other.
Back to top Go down
Dakir

Dakir

PostSubject: Re: Cruisin' for a Bruisin' (Closed)   Cruisin' for a Bruisin' (Closed) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2014 8:39 pm

Skylar smirked, "Yeah, it's been fun." She said, Although it does get lonely sometimes. She thought, her smirk fading ever so slightly. The collection of smells wafted towards her nose, causing her stomach to grumble rather loudly. Her face got a little warmer, but she smiled again as Haven decided to stay, "And I'm glad you decided to join me, eating alone is so dull." He acts like a very...proper gentleman. She thought as he gestured for her to enter first. "Why, thank you." She said, lightly teasing the boy. She giggled a little as she entered, immediately heading towards the buffet.
Back to top Go down
xHavenx

xHavenx

PostSubject: Re: Cruisin' for a Bruisin' (Closed)   Cruisin' for a Bruisin' (Closed) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2014 9:07 pm

A low sigh escaped the lad's lips as he nodded, and he scratched the back of his head once more. "Yeah, yeah," he would say, a slight laugh heard within his words. His gaze trailed after the teen as she strode off, and once she was a reasonable amount away, he would finally put his hand to rest, slipping it within his jeans' pocket. "Guess I'll go get a table, then..." the boy would say to himself, shrugging while turning heel and beginning to head toward the empty booths. In the process, however, he would look off toward the side, spotting the student that he had met earlier that day in a couple of situations, who was, at that current moment, looking to be sharing a meal with a couple of young ladies. ...I'll be damned, he thought silently, grinning faintly as he scanned a booth near to where the trio afar were sitting. Seeing as he may as well take it, he began walking over.

A flick to the back of the Fionn's head would be processed in attempt to get his attention, right before he took a seat within the booth next to his table, beginning his wait for the other to return from the aisles of food in the distance. "You sly dog," the crossbreed would claim, giving the neighboring Hunter-in-training a toothy grin.
Back to top Go down
http://whisperthechosen.deviantart.com/

PostSubject: Re: Cruisin' for a Bruisin' (Closed)   Cruisin' for a Bruisin' (Closed) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2014 12:37 am

Fionn rolled his eyes at Havens words as the slightly perverted Faunus took a seat next to him. "Haven, these are just friends I met earlier, they wanted something to eat, I wanted something to eat, it worked out." He said glaring at Haven in a way that said something along the lines of "The hell you doing bro?". "And besides, even if it was somehow like that I'm not THAT much of a smooth talker." He said sounding a bit cross at the half breed, before taking another bite of his Waffles.
Back to top Go down
xHavenx

xHavenx

PostSubject: Re: Cruisin' for a Bruisin' (Closed)   Cruisin' for a Bruisin' (Closed) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2014 1:03 am

"Ehh...details, details," the rogue aerialist would say, seemingly dismissing the other's words as he flicked his hand ever so casually. Though the waffle-eating boy may not have known, the ashen-haired beast tended to use sarcasm a lot, reflecting his unique --- and sometimes off putting --- sense of humor. He realized that, often times, it roused those he talked to on occasion, and was reminded of this fact while noticing the man's shifting tone. His head hung limp immediately afterwards and he heaved a sigh, resting his left elbow upon the table beside him and scratching the back of his neck with the matching hand. After doing so he would grasp his headphones, pressing one of the muffs to his ear to allow the sound of music to partially occupy him. "...I can really see that they want to eat," he would add, looking up the slightest bit and glancing at the girls as they seemed to be getting quite the kick out of feeding each other as they were. A ridiculous expression crossed the hybrid's face, though remained greatly concealed due to the angle that his head was positioned in. He took another glance over toward the buffet before shifting his attention back to Fionn. "So, er...where did you meet them, anyways? ...They seem like nice people," he would say, his gaze now overcome mostly with curiosity.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Cruisin' for a Bruisin' (Closed)   Cruisin' for a Bruisin' (Closed) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2014 1:34 am

Ashe turned to the new arrival, smiling at him as she pushed syrupy pancake onto Mino's lip. "Yeah, I guess we're nice people." She said, looking up at him, ears flapping curiously at him, once and only once. "I uhh... I was having a bad day and Fionn helped me a bit. Then we met Mino here and then we talked. After that we walked over here and we got pancakes then Fionn fed me some but the molasses weren't too good so I repaid his kindness with some of my pancake then Mino told her story so I gave her some pancake so keep drunk-Mino away so I'm still giving her pancake and then you came and you talked to Fionn and then he talked to you then you asked him about us and then I'm explaining about us. Nice to meet you, I'm Ashe~"
Back to top Go down
xHavenx

xHavenx

PostSubject: Re: Cruisin' for a Bruisin' (Closed)   Cruisin' for a Bruisin' (Closed) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2014 2:03 am

The lad simply stared at Ashe as she told her little tale, his hand awkwardly placed between his headphone muff and his face so that, while the muff was secured fully over his ear, the side of his hand was...somewhat smushed against his cheek. Blinking, he would finally move his hand a tad, realizing what he was doing and going on to correct himself. "...That's some explanation," he would say, laughing awkwardly at the end of the girl's story. After doing so he lifted his right hand, putting his index and middle fingers together, side by side, while the others remained curled against his palm. He would bring them up to his forehead, flicking them outward quickly as if giving a greeting salute. "Oh...and, uh...I'm Haven. Haven Kyoujii," the teen added, allowing the eastern extremity to fall within his lap and the opposite to remain as it was all the while. Before he did so, however, he would slide his sheathed weapon from his shoulder from the chain, resting it toward the wall bordering the booth that was opposite of the side that he was sitting on. "You, uh...you guys enjoying your meal so far?"
Back to top Go down
soul_rune

soul_rune

PostSubject: Re: Cruisin' for a Bruisin' (Closed)   Cruisin' for a Bruisin' (Closed) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2014 2:54 pm

Mino watched the Faunus sit down and talk to the others. He seemed to know Fionn from somewhere and was currently talking with Ashe. He introduced himself as Haven. This Haven seems to also be a student at beacon if his swords are any indication. Could he know Fionn from Beacon or did they just meet earlier on this ship? Not that it really matters anyway. She then ate the pancake Ashe had feed her and began to speak. "The meal is lovely thanks. Like Ashe just said I'm Mino, nice to meet you." She held out her hand for Haven to shake. "I hope you don't mind me asking but you don't happen to go to Beacon by any chance do you?"
Back to top Go down
TJ

TJ

PostSubject: Re: Cruisin' for a Bruisin' (Closed)   Cruisin' for a Bruisin' (Closed) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2014 6:08 pm

Natasha's red eyes darted around the dining hall, not taking notice to see if her new toy was following behind her. She sighed to herself, not all the pleased with the lack of room. Her eyes finally settled down on a table that was starting to attract a fair amount of attention, seeing a familiar face from earlier in the day. A small smile appeared on her face as she decided to go around to sneak up on her and repay her for starting the first domino that lead to her taking control.

Finding herself behind the target of interest, she could overhear a little bit of the conversation. 'Seems like little Natalie hurt her cute friend.' As she closed in on the table, she slipped the plate down on a near by table so that she'd have her hands free. "Aw, I'm sorry Ashy, I didn't mean to make you said." She purred as she leaned over the sheep faunus. Her chin rested on her shoulder, as her hands wrapped around her mid section, much like Ashe had done to Natalie when they entered the ship. "You wouldn't hold that against a friend, would ya?"
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: Cruisin' for a Bruisin' (Closed)   Cruisin' for a Bruisin' (Closed) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2014 6:11 pm

Marlin soon finished his meal, and stood up to leave. He was thinking to himself as he accidently bumped into Natasha's back. A tad off balanced he soon fell on to the ground. "Terribly sorry madam." He said as his eyes glowed yellow from under his hood.

Last edited by Icrus505 on Tue Apr 08, 2014 10:35 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cruisin' for a Bruisin' (Closed)   Cruisin' for a Bruisin' (Closed) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2014 6:32 pm

Fionn chuckled a little at Ashe's insanely fast recap of the last half hour as he took another bite of his food. "Yeah I'd say that's about what happened." Was the last thing he got too say before some girl with interesting hair and eyes plopped down next to Ashe and hugged her in a somewhat sexual way.
"Hey wait a minute, you were the girl i ran into before!" Fionn said grinning and thinking back to his "hobo-king" comment and how the girls hair and eye color were remarkably familiar, almost as if he had seen the girl somewhere before.

Last edited by snaketicus on Thu Apr 10, 2014 12:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ziplock80

Ziplock80

PostSubject: Re: Cruisin' for a Bruisin' (Closed)   Cruisin' for a Bruisin' (Closed) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2014 8:54 pm

Matt walks in behind Natalie, but separates from her after entering the room. He sees all the food that was offered, and hears his stomach growl. Hmm, I guess it has been a while since I ate. Time to fix that! Matt walks up to the food and grabs a plate, trying to decide what he felt like eating. He looks down the buffet and sees Skylar, the only other person on the boat he recongized. Well, what a coincidence. He places a pile of pancakes and bacon on his plate, and walks up next to Skylar and smiles. "Hey Sky, long time, no see. How's your cruise experience been so far?"
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Cruisin' for a Bruisin' (Closed)   Cruisin' for a Bruisin' (Closed) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2014 10:38 pm

Ashe was about to feed Mino another slice when she felt a pair of arms go around her waist, ears flapping against the cheeks of the girl now resting on her shoulder. Turning to be face to face with Natasha's cheeks, Ashe smiles warmly, hugging her warmly with a smile on her face.. "N-no, it's fine. I'm better now but sorry for making you run off." She said, planting a kiss on Natasha's cheek, partly due to it being an apology and partly due simply to the proximity between her lips and her cheek. Hearing a thud behind her though, Ashe turns to find Marlin on the ground. "Oh hi, Marlin. What are you doing down there?"
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: Cruisin' for a Bruisin' (Closed)   Cruisin' for a Bruisin' (Closed) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2014 10:42 pm

Marlin looked over at Ashe. "It would appear I was off in my own little world. My mind is beginning to dull on this 'REQUIRED' vacation. Team mates say I work to hard so the sent me on this trip. But as this proves, my mind is already dulling. I require some school work and books." He said as he pulled himself up. Marlin didn't understand the meaning of rest. He was one to read and do work all the time. He needs this vacation even if he thinks otherwise.
Back to top Go down
Dakir

Dakir

PostSubject: Re: Cruisin' for a Bruisin' (Closed)   Cruisin' for a Bruisin' (Closed) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2014 6:06 am

Skylar approached the buffet table, Wow, they have a lot of stuff here. She grabbed a pair of plates and began filling them up. She reached over to grab some utensils just as she heard her name, "Oh! Hey Matt!" She said, returning his smile, "This place is great, it's a lot bigger than I thought at first." She answered, looking back to see the girl he had entered the room with. She watched as the girl snuck up behind another, grasping her around the waist, "Looks like there's quite a few Beacon kids on the ship." She observed, "Shall we go join them?"
Back to top Go down
xHavenx

xHavenx

PostSubject: Re: Cruisin' for a Bruisin' (Closed)   Cruisin' for a Bruisin' (Closed) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2014 8:54 am

Azure voids would blink, hybrid auds flickering a tad in a similar suit as newcomers kept entering and making an appearance. One moment, the lad had seen a girl hug Ashe from behind, and Ashe had given the other a quick peck for God knew what reason. Afterwards, he would spot a sitting figure upon the ground who seemed to be complaining about being back at school. A low whistle escaped his lips. Aha, I can't believe I haven't seen any of these people at Beacon before... he would think to himself, gazing at the sudden activity sparking within the group.

Shaking his head, he laughed somewhat while directing his full attention toward the seeming study freak as he brought himself back up to his heels. "That's just you shifting into vacation mode, man. Just let it happen and have fun; it'll do you some good." As he said these words, the crossbreed leaned back within his side of the booth, his back resting lightly against the sheathes of his blades and pushing them further into the all behind them ever so slightly.
Back to top Go down
TJ

TJ

PostSubject: Re: Cruisin' for a Bruisin' (Closed)   Cruisin' for a Bruisin' (Closed) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2014 1:13 pm

Natasha was a little disappointed in just a kiss on the cheek, she was hoping for just a little more; however, she still found the little show of appreciation adorable, snuggling with Ashe just a little more before she felt something bump into. Letting go of her hug, regretfully, and turned to see a hooded figure with glowing yellow eyes laying on the ground. 'The hell?' He was definitely an odd sight. Not to many people would be out in public wearing a hood, but in her mind, what was ever causing the yellow eyes would probably be reason enough. Either way, the look of slightly irritation was on her face, all because of her moment being broken up. She bit her tongue, trying to hold herself back from snapping at the odd, almost robotic responsive man, seeing that Ashe obviously knew him.

Turning her attention yet another intrusion, she recognized the face of the man that had pushed Natalie over the edge. "Hmm? What about it?" She crossed her arms across her chest, pushing up her bikini clad chest just a little.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cruisin' for a Bruisin' (Closed)   Cruisin' for a Bruisin' (Closed) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2014 6:15 pm

Fionn took another large bite of the bitter-sweet waffle breakfast, his drunkenness being washed away by the carbohydrates contained within the morning food before gulping down the piece.
"Oh nothing, it's just I didn't get a chance to properly apologize for our little disagreement." He said in good cheer as his mind tried to figure out what exactly he was looking at, the girl had gone a complete one-eighty and changed from a fragile, harsh creature to a fun, skimpily dressed girl with the distinctive hair and eyes of, as he had begun to quickly realize, the famous serial killer Natasha Fay whom he had learned of after seeing an article in the newspaper one day celebrating the anniversary of her death, seeing many suspicious details he went to his local drop off and asked around various questions about her, collecting as many details as he could he proceeded to search top to bottom for a month, and did not find jack-shit.
"Anyway I don't think i caught your name; I'm Fionn, nice to meet you Miss-?"
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Cruisin' for a Bruisin' (Closed)   Cruisin' for a Bruisin' (Closed) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2014 6:53 pm

"Oh c'mon, Marlin. You're on a cruise ship. Forget school stuff for a bit and do... I dunno, cruise stuff." Ashe said before she turned back to her final pancake, taking a few bites before realizing how little she had left. After a few seconds of fierce mental debate, she sighs and takes the final piece and skewers it on her fork, pointing it towards Marlin's face. "Here. This'll help you relax." She said, her lip quivering as she looked away, offering her last piece of pancake to the hooded boy.
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: Cruisin' for a Bruisin' (Closed)   Cruisin' for a Bruisin' (Closed) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2014 6:56 pm

Marlin sighed as he began to speak. "I don't see how eating a pancake will aid my dilemma." He then began to go on a long rant about education. Only one thing would shut him up.

[Ecks...you know what to do...if not stem.]
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Cruisin' for a Bruisin' (Closed)   Cruisin' for a Bruisin' (Closed) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2014 7:37 pm

Ashe, holding back tears and trying to stop her lip from quivering takes a deep breath before she does it. "Goodbye, pancakey." With that, she leans forward shoves the entire piece into Marlin's mouth, holding it in place to make sure he chewed and swallowed it, looking away to avoid the grim demise of her 'friend', not wanting to see the syrup run down his chin.
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: Cruisin' for a Bruisin' (Closed)   Cruisin' for a Bruisin' (Closed) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2014 7:45 pm

Marlin was in mid sentence as the food was shoved into his mouth. He just narrowed his eyes at Ashe before chewing the food and swallowing. A faint smile soon came over his face. He then began to laugh. "Now that was actually funny." He said as he chuckled at the girls antics. "Perhaps your right."
Back to top Go down
TJ

TJ

PostSubject: Re: Cruisin' for a Bruisin' (Closed)   Cruisin' for a Bruisin' (Closed) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2014 8:00 pm

"Oh... Okay... thanks I guess." Of course, Natasha didn't really have any problems with it. In fact, she was a little grateful for his annoying behavior. She stood, arms still crossed as the raised up a little more. 'What's with the stare...' Came to mind as he appeared to be focusing on her for a bit. 'I Swear, if he's just staring at my chest...' Her thought was interrupted as he finally spoke.

"Oh, its, its uh-" She forgot for a second what Natalie's last name was, not truly being her and all. "Hayward, Natalie Hayward." She was a little surprised that the man that she had taken as a drunk was now acting a little civilized. Her eyes shifted back to Ashe for a second, seeing her stuff a piece of food into the fallen, robotic-like man's maw. She eyes squinted a little at him with disapproval. Shifting her attention back, she noticed her plate on the nearby table still, untouched. Taking a step over to it, she lifted it up, and leaned up against the table. "Why the sudden interest?" She mumbled with a mouth full of warm pancake, a little puzzled at why he would choose now to apologize than before when Natalie was advisable upset.
Back to top Go down
Ziplock80

Ziplock80

PostSubject: Re: Cruisin' for a Bruisin' (Closed)   Cruisin' for a Bruisin' (Closed) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2014 8:23 pm

Matt looks at the table Skylar points to, trying to find anyone he recognizes. Hmm, I only recognize Natalie. Well, time to make some friends! He turns to Skylar, smiling. "Sure. I'm always up for meeting new people." With that he puts a few more pancakes on his plate so it now resembled the Leaning Tower of Pisa. He walks over to the table of Beacon students, noticing that one girls was feeding pancakes to one of the guys. He smiles as he reaches the table. "Hey, is this the Beacon table?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cruisin' for a Bruisin' (Closed)   Cruisin' for a Bruisin' (Closed) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2014 8:44 pm

Fionn gave Natasha a somewhat inquisitive look (underlying his happy grin the he had plastered on) that would only be visible for a second as he shifted his position in his chair slightly so that he would have easy access to Roulette if the girl lashed out at him. "Well it's nice to meet you Natalie, Hmm." Fionn paused for a moment as if in thought, he wanted to find out if his unfounded and rather insane theory was true. "I could of sworn from the minute I saw you that your name would have been Natasha or something similar." He said happily as he lowered his hand towards his hidden firearm, the massive guns hammer already locked back as he commonly did to it before facing danger, it's namesake there for a reason.
He sighed as he notice more people arrive at the table, if his theory was correct the girl was sure to lash out and he didn't want to deal with the deaths of two people who didn't even look like they went to beacon, he prodded his waffles with his fork again, taking another bite of the sobering food as he prepared for what he had started.
Back to top Go down
Dakir

Dakir

PostSubject: Re: Cruisin' for a Bruisin' (Closed)   Cruisin' for a Bruisin' (Closed) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2014 8:58 pm

Skylar followed Matt closely, a plate in each hand with utensils expertly balanced on the plates. She took a seat next to Haven, placing a plate in front of him, "Here," She said, "I got you a plate." She flashed a smile at him before slicing up a pancake and stuffing a large forkful in her mouth. She looked around, seeing a number of other students there, "Hey, everyone." She said, swallowing the sweet pancakes, "Nice to meet you all, I'm Skylar!" She chuckled a little as one of the girls stuffed a bunch of pancake into a boy's mouth, Heh, this seems like an...interesting group of people, to say the least. She thought, This cruise might even be funner than I expected.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cruisin' for a Bruisin' (Closed)   Cruisin' for a Bruisin' (Closed) - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cruisin' for a Bruisin' (Closed)
Page 6 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next