RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Cruisin' for a Bruisin' (Closed)

Go down 
+4
Captain Awesome
Dakir
Ziplock80
xHavenx
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
AuthorMessage
Ziplock80

Cruisin' for a Bruisin' (Closed) - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cruisin' for a Bruisin' (Closed)   Cruisin' for a Bruisin' (Closed) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2014 2:53 pm

Matt walks into the pool area, still wearing his swim suit and now holding a towel. He surveys the area for the others he saw at breakfast. He sees Marlin sitting and reading, and starts walking towards him. On his way, Ashe walks out of the stall, into him, and bringing both of them into the pool. Well, that was coincidental. Almost as if it was planned. He jogs the rest of the way to where they fell in and stands at the edge of the pool. "Hey, you guys alright?"
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Cruisin' for a Bruisin' (Closed)   Cruisin' for a Bruisin' (Closed) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2014 7:05 pm

"Y-yeah, I'm fine." Ashe replied to Matt as she hung by the side of the pool, holding onto the edge to keep her afloat, the shock of hitting the water somewhat snapping her out of her embarrassed panic attack. Her clothes were soaked and the fact that she wore thicker clothes than most made swimming a bit more difficult. Shaking her head, she flicks water everywhere before stopping, flapping her ears until they were only slightly damp. "I was going for a swim anyways~" She said happily.
Back to top Go down
Dakir

Dakir

PostSubject: Re: Cruisin' for a Bruisin' (Closed)   Cruisin' for a Bruisin' (Closed) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2014 8:49 pm

Skylar stepped out into the pool area laughing fairly hard, "Are...Are you...okay?" She managed to get out between gasps for air, "That was something out of a movie right there!" She laughed a little more before getting it under control. She then noticed the two boys who had joined them, "Hey Matt and...I don't think I caught your name." She directed the latter part of the statement at the boy in the water, "I'm Skylar, nice to meet you."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cruisin' for a Bruisin' (Closed)   Cruisin' for a Bruisin' (Closed) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2014 8:55 pm

Fionn yawned and stretched as he walked out into the pool area, his arms bumping against the door-frame of the hallway that lead out into the aforementioned area. Looking around as he stood in the glinting sunlight, his muscled and toned arms and legs revealed from his lack of shirt, he noticed the commotion with Ashe and chuckled slightly.

"That lucky bastard He thought as he eyed Marlin before yawning again, he was rather tired but really did not feel like calling it a day just yet, and as such walked closer and closer to the pool, throwing his rolled up towel and bag over his shoulder away from the water for later use. "Looks like I missed all the fun, eh?" He said as he looked down upon the situation once again, his cocky happy grin shining like the sun as he scratched behind his neck, attempting to keep good posture as he did so.
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: Cruisin' for a Bruisin' (Closed)   Cruisin' for a Bruisin' (Closed) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2014 9:02 pm

Marlin looked up to meet Skylar's eyes with his own glowing yellow ones. "A pleasure to make your acquaintance. I am Marlin." He said as he sat himself on the edge of the pool. He looked up at the girl and smiled through his wraps. The only parts of his face visible were his eyes, and mouth. Everything else hidden behind his wraps.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cruisin' for a Bruisin' (Closed)   Cruisin' for a Bruisin' (Closed) - Page 9 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cruisin' for a Bruisin' (Closed)
Page 9 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9